Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    After continued glitches I ended up doing a factory reset on the game, and accidentally deleted my screenshots (at least I still have my saves folder, so I didn't lose my entire game).

So update since last time, sans pictures:

Grim and Aislinn continue to be adorable parents.
    Shai and Daena are now young adults
    Shai has moved in with her brother, Samael, his wife and son, and her girlfriend has moved in with them as well.
    Dullahan and Shana died of old age.
    Zoey and Artemis died of old age.
    Vanth and Cassiel died of me killing them (head canon for the deaths are that they moved into a fixer upper apartment and died from a gas leak)
    Hel and Magnus have had their immortality removed, but are still alive for now.
    Cerise's alien girlfriend got deleted via MCCC, she has now moved in with Erishkigal, Paige and family. Still deciding what to do with her.
    Aken & his partner have had a daughter, Alina.
    Game Grim (as opposed to the Grim I play) runs a fishing club, and half the Reaper family have joined. Apparently Game Grim also enjoys leading discussions with emo teenagers, which is hilarious.
    Grim and Aislinn have had another child, a son, Bran (who is now a child).

I will hopefully have pictures back soon.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    Trying to decide which of my saves to play is difficult sometimes! I played a little bit with the Sulani save (Lucy finally finished university!) and then I played with the Willow Creek/Bridge save, where Julia and Louisa became children and there’s also a new family member...! I have screenshots from those, so I’ll stick them up later.
    But I think for now I’m going to stick with the Mastersons, and probably will do for a while. Since that save is on the Long lifespan it makes sense that I spend a lot of time with them, as each stage of life is four times as long as on Normal. With the other two saves I’m on the third generation, and with the Sulani save I’m even starting to think about generation 4 as the Matsumoto triplets are now teenagers. So I’d like to get the Masterson save to a similar point. (Plus I’d love to have Erytheia and Alexander get married because they’re just so cute together, they’re already listed as soulmates <3) and, whilst playing with them, I can plan on what I’d like to do with the other two saves.
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    Restarting the "Pleasantview 25 Years Later save"....

Beau Broke & Debra Broke have been struggling for years to make ends meet, and with their child Edward in school, Debra is drawing on her community involvement to begin as a politician. Although embarassed by his longrunning failure as a musician, Beau suspects he's about to break through: he has name recognition and the money is finally starting to trickle in. He suspects he could make it big, if he could just focus on the career and not have to worry about managing a house or a kid. Debra has suggested that he move to Del Sol Valley and let her and Ed move in with his mom Brandi, into the big Dreamer home, but he has to wonder at that plan's merits.
    Reaper Family Christmas, Grim invited a few of the grandchildren, and some of his kids that have moved out recently, over for Christmas festivities. Spoiler cut for Grim out of uniform.

Shared grand meal.
    eOry4ZD.png

Dance and be merry.
    lhPd5Ge.png

Geek squad girls gaming.

TOL1wZB.png

Samael and Jayda also attended their first meet up of club 'Just for the Halibut'. Jayda was a little confused at who was running it.

cVKRovy.png

"Is that your Dad? I can't tell."

BxNoEo4.png

"No, it's the other one. Don't worry, we can't tell them apart like that either."

bJvw9l1.png

• AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited March 2021
    My sim's child friends have yet again started to call her several times a week to meet at nightclubs. No, Hela, you are twelve, you have no business hanging out where adults go to get drunk and hook up with strangers. What happened to parks and cafes, not cool enough?
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited March 2021
    Last night, I finally finished the renovations!

I did want to share a bug with the paranormal stuff pack. It isn't game braking, but the Ghastly Ritual makes merfolk swim freestyle if they change back to non-ghost form while in merform.

Because it isn't game braking, I'm sharing it here. There are other things I would prefer the devs to focus on.

However, they really need to update the packs to be more compatible with merfolk. There are a bunch of little things I've found involving packs that came after Island Living that just don't mesh with the newer packs, in spite of identical animations, among other things.

Pictures coming later.
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,142 Member
    So, I have published my story about 1944-1945 in the other thread in the story forum. Since it is long and has 2 parts I just leave a link here. I'm not sure if I didn't crossed some lines, it's still a sensitive theme, so I think it's better to post it only one time. To make a short summary: Hans had some adventures, the war is finally over and he returned to Germany, where he has met his love again. :)
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited March 2021
    Hello everyone! This post will be a a double one of my Stones and Adlers catching up on everyday things~

Requested Tags @RedDestiny92 @Silverofdreams30

Adler's

Vanessa invited Pinky (her real name is Alena but she is Pinky) over to hear all about her news from her new bae named Perry.

Vanessa was ecstatic to know her long time friend was finally able to find someone that special who loved not only her, but Gavin-Derick as well!
    50937651157_2f1e39ccd2_h.jpg

Here is Pinky and Gavin-Derick and Then Pinky and Perry Curren? Cullen, something.
    50390845006_24c1607b50_h.jpg
    50483407811_4cb6b654ea_h.jpg

Beck wrote a sweet text message of missing Vanessa, so she of course with pink cheeks invited him to a light lunch.

Pinky was still happily talking about Perry.

I am sure Beck and Vanessa were both thinking: And what about us?

Vanessa still hesitates in this relationship she already has alot on her plate.

Beckett is very ready for a relationship, a family, but he feels very in love with Vanessa and does not wish to take these steps without her and force her into his desired lifestyle.
    50937651122_d2b28e5851_h.jpg

Rest Under Cut!
    I have no idea what this face is about.

They had an early snow but knowing the weather it will melt then snow and repeat for a bit before the snow sticks completely.
    50937541091_8ff454e0de_h.jpg

I know what this is about.....

Dec, seriously stop taking the wonderland pills! >:O These used to be in SOL I still use the name nowdays.
    50937541086_a30ea6926e_h.jpg

Oooooh-hooooo, I know what THAT face is about.

*Loud sad sigh*
    50937651032_9e72c21535_h.jpg

The friends took their talking into the living room chatting and joking, Declan comes to join them and everyone tries to pretend they don't see how messed up he is.

Vanessa is more and more worried about his upcoming hosting activity with Hazel inviting her long time best friend Rainbow over.
    50937650937_23bd2d883c_h.jpg

Hazel sweetie it is so great you are being so helpful and responsible but maybe wait on the laundry until a grown up can fix that! Both parts broke at the same time yikes!
    50937540951_6e9e424387_h.jpg

I don't know anymore....

This is sweet but is he still in wonderland? Or is this real affection? And can you call it "real" if he is doing things like that with a growing little girl that NEEDS him.
    50936852348_b8788feebe_h.jpg

Sings about building a snowpal hoping they are truly building a happy memory.
    50936852358_20010912be_h.jpg
    50937650752_a520de0336_h.jpg

Stones

After the scouts were over, Mckenna took Rainbow to a kinda market place with a playground and eating area.

She happily played and chattered to Mckenna while she cooked up some hot dogs for dinner.

Max was having a dinner date with Juli via explore mod and Lilith was visiting Angel via social activities mod.
    50273168981_05fee3fbe3_h.jpg

Rainbow was happy to see that Paisley (girl sitting and eating the hotdog) and Wayne (boy eating) came to play.

Another girl named Fatima came over asking if she could have a hotdog? Of course Rainbow said yes and invited her to join them!
    50272493553_dcf00f65e5_h.jpg

Rest Under Cut!
    Wayne had enough "girly" time and promptly ran off (he is kinda a little snot).

Paisley had to use the bathroom, so Fatima intrigued by Rainbows talents asked if she had brought her violin?

Yes she had! She played song or two.

The new friend really loved it and called her a friendly rival in instruments since she also played violin, maybe they could play together some day?

Rainbow was more then ecstatic to do so!
    50273168576_cfee56fefa_h.jpg

Meanwhile while Paisley ran back to play with Fatima and Rainbow,

Mckenna kept an eye on them all but also trying to sell her woodcraft.
    50273331827_bb4725d662_h.jpg

The. Face. Of. Joy!
    50272493063_f59a61bc0a_h.jpg

Aunt Kenna says time to go!

It is dark and she sold all her things and Rainbow is exhaustedly happy anyways and ready for bed!
    50273168046_63b68d5a48_h.jpg

Max home from his own date, for some reason.... Juli was not feeling all that well, so he took her home and tucked her in, making her promise to call him if he could do anything.

He saw Rainbow was tired so he read her a short story from her favorite old toddler book Toy Tales.
    50273331587_745693b399_h.jpg

Goodnight sweet Rainbow~
    50272492718_9fac80b2f6_h.jpg

There lives are so different aren't they? Next post will explore them meeting up!

Until next time! :)
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    @AngeliqueAdelaide only slightly similar, Caroline Masterson got invited over to the Island Bluffs by Anastasia Paraskevas (they’re best friends) and the supposed event in progress was “dancing with club friends”... I’ve been there before when it was dark and there was a disco, but this was the middle of the day and there was no DJ booth. They ended up swimming in the pool instead. It’s a pretty lot though, so that was nice to find out. It’s always odd when they get the “hang out tonight” message even though it’s the middle of the day.
    I’ve not had a child Sim invited to a nightclub by another child. How bizarre!
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

Although it rained all day. I enjoyed watching my dog, Jax, enjoy his day. His day consisted of food, love from his family, playtime, met a new dog, met a strange man, more food, more love, popping and peeing throughout the day, and then bedtime.

The good life.
    Jax.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @Lucy_Henley I only get the invitation to go out tonight at 1 in the afternoon, ever. And more than half the time the aim I am playing at the time is a vampire so that would be a bad idea.
    I just finished the Zalrian Rotation, my longer rotation that takes an entire sim year. I need to mentally prepare myself for the update. It'll be long in spite of everything I shared to shorten it. I'm excited.
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Max

Thinking-About-Winterfest.png

On the morning of Winterfest, Max sat at the rotting wooden table right outside of ‘his’ house, eating a burger he’d gotten from a fast food place. His eating habits hadn’t gotten any healthier since he started living at this old place, but he didn’t have much choice. He couldn’t afford his own house quite yet, but it wouldn’t be long anymore.

Veronica-Coming-to-Invite-Max-for-Winterfest.png

Surprisingly, Veronica showed up at Max’s door. Max had been fully prepared to spend his second Winterfest in the cold, alone. Possibly reading another book. Last year he wasn’t as close to Veronica as he was now, so Veronica decided to pay him a visit.

Celebrating-Together-Is-Way-More-Fun.png

Since both of them were alone, Veronica suggested they could spend this Winterfest together. The falling-out between her and her brother Brodie hit hard, considering he was the only family she had left. There was no one for her to spend her holidays with and she knew Max was in the same predicament.

Max-Agrees.png

Max thought it was a wonderful idea. He actually felt giddy about the idea of celebrating Winterfest with another person. Living on his own had been lonely and he didn’t know how to resolve any of it. Over the year, his resentment against his family had become less but he wasn’t planning on crawling back to them.

Cutting-the-Tree.png
    Neither had anything prepared for this holiday but it wouldn’t be a real end of year party without a tree. Nearby Max’s place were enough available trees and he went to work with an axe while Veronica gave unhelpful instructions.

Decorating-the-Tree.png

They took the tree to Veronica’s mansion where they started decorating it together. Veronica got the house fully furnished and stored away were some house decorations.

Enjoying-the-Work.png

After an hour of hard work, Max and Veronica looked at their beautifully decorated tree. It was starting to feel like Winterfest.

Max-Freshening-Up.png

Both of them excused themselves after that and started preparing for the actual celebration. Max had a change of clothes with him which he put on. He never wore fancy clothes anymore so he didn’t have anything either but this particular set of clothes seemed to be presentable at least.

Coming-Back-to-Veronica-with-Wine.png

As soon as Max walked back into the living room, he saw Veronica sitting on the couch, sipping a glass of red wine. It was incredible how fast she had gotten ready or maybe Max had taken a bit too long with his cologne and making sure his hair looked exactly the right way.
    edited March 2021
    The Island Elemental Twins Index:

https://theislandelementaltwins.blogspot.com/2020/12/index-httpsforums.html

The Fire Elemental: Ember

Note: I need to update the table of contents. It's on my to do list.

Ember started her day practicing untamed magic. She aspires to harness the fire within, and that means becoming an actual firebender.

51005715952_c53347a4cb_c.jpg

She has the support of her family, mostly Zeph.

Zeph: "Your doing great."

Zeph sips on a drink.

Zeph: "Let me know when you get around to potion mixing. I'm a potion master."

Ember: "I don't make those kinds of potions, you know."

51005715927_1c46a7851c_c.jpg

Meanwhile, Calum is working on his latest Book of Life, "The Tome of the Seeker's Flame." It's a precaution for Ember just in case she overcharges. Rocky has been super helpful as her familiar, but Calum doesn't like to leave things to chance with his children. With Ember harnessing the power of fire, he thought it would be safer this way.

51005605166_a833676b2d_b.jpg

Gumball the Most Evil Fortune Telling Gummy Guppy whispered to Calum: "One of your children are dooooomed. They'll burn alive. Muwhaha."

Calum: "That's not very nice Gumball. Fortune's like that are why you don't have friends and no one talks to you."

Gumball: "Can't help it. I predict disasters."

Calum: "Well, I guess I need to consult Capn' Brine."

Gumball: "That old fish bone is a softy. Trust me. Nothing good can come from consulting him."
    51028561831_7671797984_h.jpg

Capn' Brine the Most Good Fortune Telling Captain Fish Bones said to Calum: "One of your children is doomed, but fear not, for another of your children has the means to save them. You need not worry."

Calum: "That makes me feel better Capn' Brine."

Capn' Brine: "No worries, I'm always watching over everyone from up here. Come back anytime."
    51028561806_366a37ee25_c.jpg

While Ember ate another Grilled Cheese (I'm low key eating a grilled cheese every time she eats one, and I must say that the perfect grilled cheese is a challenge to make. I am kinda bad at the cooking thing... I swear I've never burnt water... I have witnessed it once... once), Jade asked Juniper for permission to feed. Juniper offered Jade his wrist.
    51028561786_6e648dfd94_b.jpg

The next day, Jade asked Ember for permission to feed. Ember said okay.
    51028662412_cf6bf4215c_h.jpg

Ember: "You're showing off again"

Zeph: "I'm bored. Don't you have more magic to practice."

Ember: "Believe or not, I have homework for average human school. I guess a airhead like you wouldn't know."

Zeph shakes the drink after throwing ice cubes in: "Been there and done that."

Ember: "Okay. Well, I need to finish this math equation."

Zeph: "The answer is 2, just like the perfect number of ice cubes for mixing a drink."

He was right. Ember rolled her eyes and muttered.

51027836033_5e91cecb66_b.jpg

Ember: "Dad, stop making chili in my cauldron!"
    51028561746_b3ca6359a8_b.jpg

Ember: "And now he's tending a bar in my study... But I learned a new spell."
    51028561736_cf24f5f3f8_b.jpg

"Inferniate"

Calum: "Oh plumbob, the prophecy is happening. Oh, it's just magic. I got this."
    51027836008_8c17d182b7_b.jpg

Zeph: "I love being a multi-millionaire"
    51027835978_0cfcf4068d_z.jpg

Juniper: "Flower Emojis, you scared me bro."

Dylan: "Sorry bro, becoming an Elemental Spirit was a random whim."
    51028561691_5bffc386c7_c.jpg

Dylan: "So this is what its like as a ghost. Floating is kinda fun, but I don't know how to change back."

Specter: "Why change back? Being a ghost is fun."

Dylan: "My Elemental Spirit form is pretty fun, but I feel like I'm a pawn in some else's game. Oh plumbob, did I just brake the fourth wall?"
    51028561671_43094a3022_b.jpg

Calum: "I did not sign up for this when I became a father."

Jade: "Thanks dad. Dylan wouldn't let me drink his plasma. Something about being murdered by a vampire in an alternate dimension."
    51028662282_370caf7c4c_b.jpg

Later that afternoon, the prophecy came true.

Rocky: "I tried to warn her. She insisted on standing in the sun."
    51028662272_62bdab003b_b.jpg

Fortunately, Juniper had a surplus of Death Flowers, and he gave one to Grim.
    51028662262_41ae9050dc_b.jpg

Grateful for the gift, Grim resurrected Jade. Jade's first thought upon revival was to play videogames.
    51027835903_9cec840cf2_b.jpg

Zeph and Denis were still grieving from her death.
    51028662212_de1a6fe874_b.jpg

Juniper asked Grim about his career before saying goodbye.
    51028662197_167ac683bb_n.jpg

51027942983_20a4d14190_b.jpg

51028561601_f73cec0677_c.jpg

Ember: "Dad, enough with the chilly!"
    51028662177_8c026c2488_b.jpg

Ember learned the Repairo spell and attempted to increase the quality of a De-Stressing tonic left behind by a family member. Unfortunately, she set it on fire.

Ember: "I'm such a flame brain."
    51027835613_2e5eb0175a_b.jpg

But, Ember is the Fire Elemental. She handled it pretty well.
    51027835593_dd3d87edc1_b.jpg

edited March 2021
    Screenshots/game still glitchy, so sans pictures...

Hel and Magnus died
    Eko has a girlfriend
    Jayda died, Samael has had his immortality removed
    Jabari got a promotion at work
    Shai won the Geekcon gaming event
    Violet entered the Art Critic career.
    Kore and Lorelei moved in with Erishkigal and Paige.
    Delilah and Inanna moved into an artist's loft together.
    Byron moved in with his boyfriend.
    Bran aged up into a young adult and is working as an Art Critic.
    Makaria and Yvonne has their first child, a daughter, Sade.
    Grim and Aislinn had twins, Erlik and Akasha.
    Post edited by GrimlyFiendish on

The Fire Elemental: Ember

After a fiery couple of weeks, Calum decided to call a rainstorm to ensure that the sun wouldn't burn Jade and any fires would be extinguished.

51027835578_e48bcfe66a_b.jpg

In spite of the firaxium wiring that was supposed to make the stereos unbreakable, they continued to brake when left on. Ember's Repairo spell came in handy where a Handy Sim couldn't help.

51027835558_a226a53200_b.jpg

The twins helped the earth elementals catch up on their homework. Juniper was close to being a failing out of school. Calum also helped out.

51027835473_e60fa91799_k.jpg

The Day of New Year's Eve Ember made sure to give Rocky lots of attention. The next update will be the last one from the Zalrian household. It'll be the New Years Eve Party!

51028662127_710d6d15e7_b.jpg
    Holy blanking blank, I finally managed to take screenshots without freezing the entire game. It only took an origin cache clear, another factory reset, and removing some mods and CC.

New Year's Eve at the various Reaper households (those I managed to get round to at least). Spoiler cut for Grim out of uniform.

Grim DJ'ing, while Aislinn, Bran, Daena, Erlik and Shai party.
    6RA5MEA.png

Apparently Daena's sudden burst of creative inspiration requires her to immediately drop the plates she's meant to be cleaning up.
    8xr7ii3.png

It's not exactly Van Gogh, but as a future art critic Bran figured he should try and understanding the process of painting better.

T89Mv38.png

Over at Dahlia, Ananke, Thanatos, Nyx and Tanith's place, they're all enjoying a nice Grand Meal.

ivi8h4k.png

Followed by an extended moment of starting motionless into space. Apparently it's the latest trend with my Sims, it's like vogueing without movement.
    ehBKkhZ.png

Over at Aken, Miriam and Alina's house, Alina is cooking her very first Grand Meal for the family.

MZypYyo.png

Someone should really tell Alina it's not polite to try and speak with her mouth full, but at least the meal is a hit.

DTwTMoe.png

Aken and Miriam see in the New Year by spending some time together over a healthy glass of orange juice.

W5thGr7.png

• SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    Bobby Broke hasn’t left his family’s house yet, but the sudden arrival of his sister-in-law Debra and his cousin Edward is making him look for the exit door. Beau and Debra sold their little house so Beau could rent a little apartment in Del Sol, where he’s hoping to focus on his music. In the meantime, Debra and Ed are crashing with Brandi and her youngest boys, making for a crowded house. Although one might expect Brandi to resent this, she’s hoping the arrival of more family will help her with David, who is acting out in school.

Beau’s decision to leave Willow Creek is paying off dividends: he’s already starting to pull in more money playing in Del Sol clubs than he did in town, and now he has unexpected support from Gia Caliente, who has convinced him to make her his media manager. Publishing videos independently is really making a different, and he and Gia have gotten closer.

What Gia wants out of that particular relationship besides gainful employment is uncertain: few know she’s living with Beau, as when she left Willow Creek it was under the fiction of being deployed to the desert, at the Strangetown base. Gia has a longstanding relationship with Ivan Pleasant, the heir to the late Mayor Mary Sue Pleasant’s estate. Now that Mary Sue is dead and no longer meddling in her son’s romantic life, though, it’s possible that Gia’s monopoly on his attention might slip. Beau would be a useful conquest for money, but she and Ivan have history together – and, he now has the Pleasant legacy.

It’s unfortunate that Mary Sue died so abruptly: Gia had worked her way into The Boss’s confidence, and was hoping to learn more about the political machine Mary Sue built around her to maintain power for over 20 years. Gia knew, of course, that Mary Sue kept an eye out or potential rivals, and those she could not woo to her side, she subtly undermined long before they came to bat. Gia suspects that Dustin Broke, Mary Sue’s frequently incarcerated son-in-law, had a minor part in the machine. Mary’s “ex” Daniel was also part of the puzzle: though in public they were noisy rivals, Gia had discovered that the two frequently saw one another intimately. Gia would have hoped to figure out how Mary Sue’s empire worked, and then find some way to inherit it: as it is, she and Ivan will have to work in the dark.

Frustrated by Gia’s ambitions that keep her from settling down with him, Ivan had started playing the field before his mom died, visiting places like Sulani and Mt Horembi where his mother’s eyes and ears didn’t reach. He even went out with Eva Lothario, easily the most beautiful single woman in town, but he found her an absolute bore. Increasingly emboldened, Ivan has been hiting on older women, too. His father’s philandering self would be proud.

Speaking of Daniel, apparently he finally surrendered to his young wife’s longstanding desire for a family, as Kaylnn recently delivered a little baby girl who she named Mary Ann. Ivan has been unusually supportive of his father’s new wife.

In the aftermath of the mayor’s death, Jennifer Burb and Cassandra Goth have been noted making frequent visits to one another’s house. It is possible they’re intending to challenge Debra Broke’s likely assumption of the mayorality.

Katrina Caliente has finally done what most of the neighborhood has been urging her to do for years, and left Don Lothario both professionally and personally. An underpaid nurse of many years at Don’s clinic, and one of the many women he kept stringing along romantically, Katrina is hoping to make a better life for herself as a gym trainer.
    Grim and Aislinn travelled to the San Myshuno Flea Market, where Grim proceeded to buy all the things. He figured his daughter and granddaughter would need some stuff for their new apartment, not bothering to check whether or not they actually have any room for extra furniture.

VG5qWz1.png

Being a full time Spellcaster means Daeria doesn't work, so she makes money through painting, crafting, and busking at events like the Flea Market.

hcQLZey.png

Inspired by the musical performance, Grim and Aislinn take a break from shopping & head in for some Karaoke fun.

3ll8PAe.png

Back out in the market place, Grim runs into one of Zoey's alien cousins. He offers some comfort, and tries to explain that reaping family members is never good but he still has a job to do. She seems to find some comfort in Grim's words.

I1HxjTm.png

SWtUwLF.png

Feeling wistful after speaking with Zoey's relative, Grim rounds out the day with an impromptu guitar session.

umI2Rmr.png

The Zalrians

I may shorten the rotation for the Zalrians in the future. I love this household, but there is still so much I want to do with other households. Anyways, New Years Eve was a nice end to the first rotation.

First, a few fireworks were in order.

51028662122_b4feef95b1_b.jpg
    51028662107_f4dd0159a0_b.jpg

51028561211_71125b89df_b.jpg

51028561481_3449b080a1_c.jpg

Dylan and Cecilia had a romantic moment under the stars in the sea.

51028662082_7d0276c3e2_b.jpg

Zeph and Sefina stargazed.

Zeph: "And that's the Gemini Constellation, my favorite."

51028662077_e5abfe6410_b.jpg

Calum and Arihi rekindled their love for each other. Raising the kids took its toll on their love life.

51027835443_6456764464_c.jpg
    Calum: "My love for you runs deep like the ocean. Your eyes sparkle like the stars in the sky. My heart burns for you when I see you. My love for you is a seed that grows into a great kelp forest during the passing of the sun and moon."

51028662042_d5bce96b0d_c.jpg

Arihi: "That was pretty cheesy, but I love him anyways."

51027835703_a4d0792d5f_c.jpg

And in the place that started everything, where the Twins were conceived, they had one last romantic moment before sunrise.

51028561166_24cfe364f4_c.jpg

The profiles at the end of the year.
    Calum from Arihi

51028662002_b7c0c3fd8b_b.jpg

Arihi from Calum

51028661987_ab07468017_b.jpg

Kemps from Calum

He's always in merattire, but he's also the acting elder.

51028561101_cf6a09ced8_b.jpg

Dylan and Zeph's profile has gotten so long that they get two screenshots.

Dylan from Zeph

51028661697_acafa74073_b.jpg

51028561401_3e86846c2a_b.jpg

Cecilia from Dylan

51028661977_90214a3b5f_b.jpg

Zeph from Dylan

51027835668_6e9ca60023_b.jpg

51028661967_156aeddb63_b.jpg

Sefina from Zeph

51028561111_c9eab4f375_b.jpg

Ember from Jade

51028561376_d03a4588e5_b.jpg

Jade from Ember

51027835648_11120560f9_b.jpg

Jade From Juniper

51028561341_cddc730c3a_b.jpg

Juniper from Jade

51028561366_cf3368e373_b.jpg

Finally, Rocky in his New Year's Outfit from Ember

51028561336_4833624f3b_b.jpg

Next rotation for a Sim Month will be Kemps and the retail store.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QJ_FLKkU1E&amp;list=PLiX-4TIJ0PtllFBu00vCXJdidoGY2skRt&amp;index=17

Also, cameos from Reef, Sara, and Rylan Kailani that are now pureblood merfolk and live in the merfolk village on St. Taz. This song has become a theme song for Reef.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSfKiAtf2_k&amp;list=PLiX-4TIJ0PtllFBu00vCXJdidoGY2skRt&amp;index=2
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I started a new game with my go-to Spellcaster family Sam Astral and his brothers Jason Mandrake and Alexander Nightshade. While playing the game I got a notification (thanks to MCCC) that Simeon Silversweater and Morgyn Embers were going to have a kid together. Oh, they have a son in my game named Fox Ember-Silversweater. (Again thanks to MCC allowing me to have more characters for Sims names. Sam has his daughter with L through magic. named Anatu I used the Sorcer Mod to have Sam use magic to have a kid with L. Gemma Charm aged up and married Sam in my game. Now to start my magical line between Morgyn and Simeon and compare the magical bloodlines between Simeon and L's kids, L and Morgyn's kids and now Simeon and Morgyn's bloodlines. At least for now their son Fox looks more like Morgyn. than Simeon. This means when he ages up to a young adult he'll be gorgeous. I have plans to pair their son up with Sam's daughter. It should be an interesting line I believe.

I've honestly been waiting for this to happen on its own and it did.

Fox Ember-Silversweater

Winterwear
    [img][/img]XWwVisf.png

Summerwear
    [img][/img]oSJC8JD.png

Everyday wear

[img][/img]T7lqHeF.png

Once I saw that Morgyn was pregnant with Simeon's son I thought it would be fun to share their son's progress and have him paired up with Sam's daughter later on down.

Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Metior_Ice I love the shot of the synchronised fireworks

@Daephene thanks for the comment on Slate's warehouse renovation. Iactually built the renovated warehouse foirst and when I decided to use it for storytelling - I had to ünrenovate"it to create the abandoned version. I the abandoned version in other games now as a really run down bar and club hangout.

Not so Berry: Slate - Grey generation
    previous update

This update contains a wedding :)
    p9dCHAs.png

Last time Shari found out she was pregnant and Slate proposed. They are enjoying watching SHari change as the baby grows.
    swi8icZ.png
    Pregnant night swinging - oh well if that's what makes you happy...
    vHzsqBv.png

I aslso renovated their garden to look more established and also more alien - adding lots of Sixam style debug.
    4KSPEHi.png
    ELCls4R.png
    Y4OZsC2.png

Before the wedding...
    Pregnancy brain hit hard
    yQQh64G.png
    Thankfully Slate was home to help
    UDI0blb.png
    There is still saddness over the death of Franni - the yellow sim and Slate and Dove's (and Cloud's) mother.
    2O2Hslt.png
    Hearing that Shari is pregnant helps cheer up Dove..
    W1gEQwg.png
    tJtzUNl.png
    ax2aEob.png
    Shari is a fitness freak even while pregnant - in this way she is much better suited to Slate than Brenda.
    f6XHGgY.png
    Soon it was the night before their wedding
    Lq9ANDM.png
    Shari woke up early to get ready (I never use this so I have two screenshots as its so rare to use it)
    QuAoHWl.png
    cl5h8N9.png
    She may be in her third trimester but she wants to look amazing on her wedding day - I think she achieved it.
    ilz03nL.png
    Slate scrubs up well too.
    DS4GlwD.png

Wedding
    Note: just like his Dad - Slate likes to use his alien form for imporrtant family events - after all its his true form. Who wants to wear a disguise on their wedding day!
    V0zMfwT.png
    LOjvZwt.png
    N2oGLvl.png
    p8ZzdZw.png
    xHfYHNz.png

Reception
    Yay they cut the cake confetti
    UhFhrpK.png
    Slate's sister Cloud is in the background. The man in blue is Shari's little brother Mekhi. He spent a lot of time watching Cloud.
    z4X9p1z.png
    Slate's vampire friend was there
    8NMjhqT.png
    and his best friend - Dwight
    RonOLcg.png
    Cloud is obsessed with Dwight
    fA5pTKZ.png
    who is of course in love with Slate.
    XhwVYaO.png
    Cloud tries her luck with Dwight (not being aware of his true feelings)
    ZMxo8eX.png
    He turned her down angrily and she became mortified.. sister Dove to the rescue
    K9atqZR.png
    Shari saw what happened and asked Mekhi to try and cheer Cloud up.
    uSylkqz.png
    I have never had "öther sims..." interactions be so successful. Mekhi went immediately up to Cloud - whatever he said was pretty successful.
    baPmsdR.png
    mgsVr3f.png
    and obviously he had just been waiting for a little push because he went straight to the rose interaction...
    RndTxHu.png
    Cloud nearly tore his arm off in her rush to accept the rose...
    EWIClQ9.png
    and according to the message board - they are dating now LOL
    (Dwight, Cloud, Dove and Mekhi are all NPCs - I was only controlling Shari and Slate.)

Further wedding matters
    Bride and groom grab a moment for a kiss
    a2zDuFJ.png
    Shari is happy for Mekhi that Cloud agreed to date him.
    U22f32h.png
    BS6B1Gb.png
    Only elders left - Aunt Rosa and his mother's cousin
    qEGRcLV.png
    This is the girl who was Slate's second girlfriend and wouldn't stop flirting with others on their dates - I think she is regretting what she lost by that decision.
    IEteRct.png
    Dwight pretending he is happy for Slate
    473QXw6.png?1
    Final wedding shot next morning
    XqsE4Wx.png

• GoddessBylineGoddessByline Posts: 281 Member
    Nothing much, except that after ordering Laura Craft to collect frogs, I found her like this.
    She looks so darn please with herself. :D

8PYWqiO.jpg
    I don't use CC so if you see something in a screenshot of mine, it's from the game.
    EA Account (Gallery) ID: BylineBelife

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top