Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Pelican Town to Sims Town" - A Stardew Valley, Sims 3 Fanfic

Comments

• Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    Your Story is awesome, i'm a big fan of Stardew Valley, i love how you portrayed it on Sims :)
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @KevinL5275
    You could never drive me away, and I'm shocked you would think that. Put those thoughts right out of your mind, my friend. I'm here for you and your stories for the long haul.
    ^Those thoughts weren't really there - maybe for a second - because I knew you would always keep reading. :blush: I just had to mess with you. ;) Thanks for validating that. <3
    To be honest I am glad you pointed out that beautiful picture of Haley to me again. I was so caught up in this new turn of events that I didn't pay attention and missed it!! That's how powerful your writing is. :) And yes, she's beautiful and that's an awesome picture you took. Thank you for thinking of me. o:)
    ^Thank you for that incredibly sweet compliment. <3 And you're welcome. :blush:

@Tamijo Enjoyed reading your comments. :mrgreen:
    Oh It is only 5 weeks since they came. I was thinking it was way more, my bad.
    ^It's okay. Since I've been writing this story for a year I can see how one might think much more time has passed since they landed in Appaloosa. ;)
    Like this stuff with the competition, already did when you created the challenge. Interested to see if it might end up in a “opposites attract” situation or a fierce competitive soccer game.
    ^We shall see. :smirk: I'm getting excited to write it. :mrgreen:
    I love the compliments I've been getting on Maru's beauty lately. :) She hasn't really made much of an appearance in this story and now it's her turn.
    Thanks. <3
    I love Plain White T's. <3<3 (I know not everyone does). They were the ones that did the hit song "Hey There Delilah," that was blowing up the radio back in 2008. :blush: If you wanna hear a really good one of theirs, look up "Hate: I really don't like you." :star:

@bekkasan
    emorrill Good to know that Abigail is normally a strong character so hopefully she will get her self together and quit trying to contact the wizard and just learn and practice. That is what is going to work for her. It can't be learned overnight. Gardenia would tell her that! :grin:
    ^I would imagine so! :lol: I can picture it now. :grin::lol:
    Yes, Sam will need to keep this strong mindset if he really wants to succeed.
    I am really surprised you watched the entire music video! :smiley:
    I was curious and then it was like driving by an accident and you just have to look no matter how much you don't want to! :tired_face: I didn't like it. I think those guys been smoking too much funky smoke and poppin' too many weirdo pills. :open_mouth: I hate being too judgemental about people cause none of them might be that way at all, but that was just one strange video!
    ^ROTFLOL!!!! :joy: Ditto! And yeah I don't like to be instantly judgmental towards people, but it's hard not to be sometimes (and in a case like this). :lol: No, they aren't pin up dudes imo either. :grimace: But their Bass player sure can play the Bass! Holy cow! :open_mouth::star: And their drummer totally looks like Will Ferrell. :p
    I'm willing to bet that a couple of their songs made it onto T's playlist as a teen. :smirk:

@Hauk150
    Your Story is awesome, i'm a big fan of Stardew Valley, i love how you portrayed it on Sims :)
    ^Aww, thank you so much. :smiley: (And welcome to the forum!) That made my day to hear that coming from a big fan of the game. :blush: Thank you for reading and writing that to me. Feel free to pop on and share any thoughts you have, if you want. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    @emorrill The end of chapter 12 was so sweet and romantic. Both of those songs were beautiful. Harvey losing his lunch did add to the realism. Stuff happens.

Loving the new possible 'interests'. And Haley really looked gorgeous in those photos with Sam. Something about that hair makes her face look even prettier.

Great job as always!
    @ZeeGee Thank you. <3

Are there some new possible interests going on? 🤔 :p

That hair does look very nice on Haley. It's one of those where it looks super cute on the sim, but looks all borked on the Sim in the UI. :lol:

*Working on more of the chapter everyone!* :smiley:
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    @emorrill Oh yeah I have a couple of those hairs. Such a weird thing.

@KevinL5275 Lol
    Going into writing the soccer scene with Alex and Maru like...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rXDedLK3Ck

:mrgreen:
  • meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
    @emorrill You've been efficient with updates lately! Let's see how far I am behind... :o:|

I'm glad Harvey finally got an exam room for his patients. I'm sure getting to build it and do something useful for everybody felt good for Shane. He can actually start feeling like a part of the group.
    Those were a very thoughtful gifts from Emily :). Harvey looks great in his new doctor coat. Emily is such a sweetheart :blush: .
    Harvey's new mustache doesn't look bad at all on him.
    Very sweet words from Harvey to Emily, and he's right, she's a perfect woman for Shane.

A little bit selfish of Alex and Haley to not tell anyone about the festival, but I'm sure they had fun there :p .
    I hope Sebastian will get a chance to go to the festival alone with Abigail. Abigail has something very important to tell him so they need some alone time! ;)
    Poor Maru is feeling lonely which is no wonder after Penny and Harvey paired up :/ .
    I'm glad Maru thinks Abigail is a good girl for her brother.
    I wonder what Harvey is planning to tell Penny, but I'm sure they will enjoy some time together in the festival.
    Penny does look very cute with that hairstyle and outfit.
    Hehe, nice of Harvey to compliment Penny, but he's not bad-looking himself either :p .
    Lovely kiss pics. I'm sure you enjoyed taking them ;) .
    Hehe, Harvey looks so mad at the claw machine :lol: . Glad Penny was luckier! ...And another wonderful kiss pic :heart: .
    Apple bobbing does seem quite unsanitary indeed, but there are not even androids playing with them, so it's probably pretty safe in this world ;) .
    Congrats to Penny! It seems to be her day :) . Poor Harvey...
    Sweet of Harvey to decide to overcome his fear of heights and try the hot air balloon with Penny :heart: . A great way to show his feelings for her...
    You managed to take some great pictures of the hot air balloon :star: . I never got it to look like it's so high :o .
    Glad Harvey managed to overcome his fear. He must feel amazing and blessed :heart: .
    I see there is another hot air balloon in the air. I guess androids have their sightseeing trips too ;) .
    Harvey is speaking so sweetly to Penny. Such a romantic update! :love:
    Poor Sam. I'm sure Harvey and Penny are right that Maru wouldn't get together with him, but it's sad that the two of them are still alone.
    Very cute carousel pictures as well! :star:
    "He certainly didn’t mind the view once the carousel started moving." Hehe, I'm sure he enjoyd that.
    The picture of Penny sniffing the wild flower looks cute :blush: .
    The haunted house is Harvey's turn to encourage and support Penny - it's good they take turns :p .
    I love the pictures of them having got out of the haunted house.
    Oh no, poor Harvey is puking! :cold_sweat: Not the best end for a romantic date, but I'm glad they both still felt it was a perfect day :blush: .

Abigail should really tell the truth to Sebastian :| . I'm sure he likes Abigail too much to let it affect his opinion of her in a negative way.
    I don't think the wizard is planning to answer her, but I can't blame her for trying...
    Love the pictures of Abigail and the cauldron :star: .
    She's been working hard to learn to use magic, and it seems she's getting better and better. While she's trying to get in touch with the wizard she's teaching herself a lot of things which is good.
    Yikes @ Donna scaring her :anguished: . You don't want to work alone in the cemetery in the middle of the night and get scared by a ghost :| .
    I hope Abilgail will find a way to send Donna back to her own people... Sad it didn't work even though Donna changed her mind ;) .
    So, deep inside Abigail knows the wizard must have heard her all the time... In this case, she should probably give up trying to talk to him and concentrate on making her powers stronger.
    That's what she thinks too, good. She's already been doing a good job - all she has to do is continue :blush: .
    Maru is prettier than I've realized. I'm glad she's looking for the soccer match almost as much as Alex is :smiley: .
    How does Maru know Alex read the book? He could have only read the back of it like she did when she checked if his description matched :p . But I'm glad she believes him because he's telling the truth! :relaxed:
    Aha, Sam's exercise has led to some results already! He would feel flattered if he realized Haley is admiring him ;) .
    That hair looks lovely on Haley... She's such a pretty sims it's a shame she's so annoying, lol :smiley: .
    I wonder what the lyrics sounded like... Since Sam wrote them about himself.
    So Haley is interested in Sam, and Alex is waiting to get to play soccer with Maru... Do we have new couples forming up here? :o
    Great guitar playing poses!
    Why on earth is Alex lying to Haley? He just told her he's going to play soccer with Maru, and now he can't say he was talking to her... Makes me think he knows his interest to her is a bit more than that and he feels slightly guilty. Or is he just trying to prevent her from seeing the match?
    Alex is so mean to Sam :s . First he didn't think he should use his exercise equipment and now he tells him - when Haley hears everything - that he looks ridiculous. Ugh.
    edited March 2021
    @meerkattime Hey girl! :smiley: I was wondering where you'd been and was just about to PM you. <3 (Sorry I forgot to reply to your last PM. :confounded: Life has been a little crazy lately...)
    I had so much fun reading all your comments. :mrgreen:
    I had to do a little scene with Harvey in scrubs and in a white coat for all his admirers out there. :smirk::p
    Harvey's new mustache doesn't look bad at all on him.
    ^Thank you. <3 I thought so too. :blush:
    Hehe, nice of Harvey to compliment Penny, but he's not bad-looking himself either :p .
    ^Hee hee, I love that you said that. :mrgreen:
    You managed to take some great pictures of the hot air balloon :star: . I never got it to look like it's so high :o .
    ^Thank you. <3
    There's this AMAZING mod on MTS that makes the hot air balloon go higher! :star: Go snag it for your game girl!!
    https://modthesims.info/d/633873/higher-hot-air-balloon.html
    I loved writing Harvey and Penny's date - and incorporating Harvey's 8 heart event from Stardew Valley into it ;) - and while I didn't plan on having their date end in him puking :lol: the game threw that one at me and I couldn't not add it in, just for a little "stuff happens" realism.
    Abby really does need to tell Sebastian about her magical powers because his support may just be what she needs in her life right now. <3 Could that be what the Wizard is trying to help her learn by not responding?
    I'm sure he likes Abigail too much to let it affect his opinion of her in a negative way.
    ^Yes. :blush: Guess we shall see. ;)
    Donna scaring Abigail was another thing the game threw at me that I couldn't help incorporating. :p
    How does Maru know Alex read the book? He could have only read the back of it like she did when she checked if his description matched :p .
    ^Lol. Cause he threw in a lot more detail on the events so that proved he read it. ;) (I was thinking along the same lines as you there while I was writing it. :p )
    Aha, Sam's exercise has led to some results already! He would feel flattered if he realized Haley is admiring him ;) .
    ^Yep. And oh he would feel VERY flattered! :mrgreen:
    So Haley is interested in Sam, and Alex is waiting to get to play soccer with Maru... Do we have new couples forming up here? :o
    ^I dunno.....
    giphy.gif
    :p
    Why on earth is Alex lying to Haley? He just told her he's going to play soccer with Maru, and now he can't say he was talking to her... Makes me think he knows his interest to her is a bit more than that and he feels slightly guilty. Or is he just trying to prevent her from seeing the match?
    ^It is the latter. :) (Can't wait for you to read the next part. :blush: )
    Haley actually didn't hear Alex call Sam ridiculous. It would've been interesting to see what she would've said to him if she had. ;)
    Thank you so much for all those wonderful comments and compliments. :kissing_heart:
    Hey friends. :) Here's a short scene for now so I don't have to break up the next big scene. :blush: I hope to get that posted tomorrow. Enjoy! <3

Pelican Town to Sims Town
    Continuation of Chapter 13...

After swimming for an hour, Alex and Haley showered, changed back into their clothes, and hit up the gym’s smoothie bar before leaving. Alex blended up a unique smoothie for them from a list of recipes taped inside one of the bar cabinets.

51031192811_e4605023ed_c.jpg

“Ooooh, that’s a pretty color for a smoothie,” Haley observed as Alex poured both of them a glass. “What fruits did you use?”
    “Blueberries, lychees, some fruit from this world, with a splash of lime juice and a hint of sugar,” he replied.
    “Interesting…”

51031192831_4c4e666cb0_c.jpg

“Yeah, I thought so too, so I figured we had to try it.” He grinned.

The two stepped away from the bar as they took their first sips.

51030463273_63f8074218_c.jpg

Alex paused to watch Haley’s reaction when she was done.
    “Not bad,” she expressed, taking another sip. “It tastes like blue roses.”

51031293302_2e4760dab1_c.jpg

Alex laughed. “How would you know what a blue rose tastes like?”
    “Well,” she replied like a diva, “of course I don’t know exactly what one tastes like but...this tastes like the smell of roses and the blueberries give it a blue color so...it tastes like a blue rose!”
    He shook his head with a chuckle, taking a sip again. “You’re so cute.” The lychee fruit did indeed have a rose scented flavor and it made Alex wonder...were they related to roses in some way?

“Ahhhh,” Haley breathed, gazing up at the smoothie bar menu on the wall. “There’s a lot I’m going to miss about this place when we go back home. Like a gym that has a smoothie bar.”

51031293322_a0a3357093_c.jpg

“Ditto!”
    “Everything’s better here it seems,” she sighed. “In many ways...I don’t want to leave…You and I look so much hotter here. Same with some of the others...” she trailed off, thinking of Sam jamming on his guitar again.
    “Yeah,” Alex mindlessly agreed, finding himself getting lost in thoughts about his upcoming face off with Maru. He felt bad lying to Haley earlier about making the plan with Maru and also that he didn’t really want her to watch them play. It was a battle between the athlete and the smart kid only, something she would never understand. I just need to be honest with her, he told himself. I would want her to be honest with me. That’s how it should be in a relationship. No good comes from lying... He thought back on their conversation about the possibility of her being pregnant and it made his heart palpitate with anxiety again. He didn’t want to experience another serious conversation like that again; at least not anytime soon. Besides we’ll be playing at the girl’s house. She’s going to see us. He sighed. “Hey babe. There’s something I need to tell you.”
    “Oh?” she asked, getting ready to take another sip of the refreshing smoothie.

51031192911_0405e63307_c.jpg

“Yeah,” he somewhat hesitated. “Umm...so I told Maru earlier that I finished the book and...we decided to do our little soccer face off. This afternoon.”
    “Right on!” she grinned in happiness for him. “What time?”
    “I dunno yet...she told me she’d let me know when she’s done working.”
    “Well I’ll be right there to cheer you on!” she said as she raised her glass. “I can’t wait to see her go down!”
    “Yeeeah, about that…,” he paused, nervously rubbing at his neck. “I...uh...kinda wanna take her on alone…”

51030463128_ff71b480ab_c.jpg

Surprised, and confused, by what he just said, Haley blinked a couple of times. “What? Why?”
    “It’s just,” he began, taking her drink along with his and placing them down on a nearby table. “This is like every athlete’s dream; to go one on one with a genius in a sports game. To prove to them that brains aren’t always better than brawn.”
    Haley raised an eyebrow at him.
    “I never knew how much I hungered for an opportunity like this until I saw her playing soccer that one day and how good she was at it! It blew my mind!”
    “Uh huh,” the blonde curiously uttered.
    “I had to find a way to play a game with her so we can see who comes out on top. Of course that will most likely be me,” he smirked, “but she may have some egghead tricks up her sleeve, so the game will require my utmost concentration if I’m going to win.” Then he gave her an affectionate look, taking her hands in his and swaying them. “And the last thing I need is my gorgeous girlfriend distracting me from the sidelines...”

51031192736_b40323b182_c.jpg

Haley wasn’t completely convinced by his reasonings - even felt a twinge insulted by that last one - but she sure loved that he called her gorgeous. Normally he always called her beautiful and that got old fast.
    “C’mon Alex, I wanna witness this as much as you do. I won’t distract you by cheering, okay? I’ll be silent. I really wanna--”
    “Haley, please,” he closed his eyes for a moment, almost imploring, “just let me have this experience alone, okay? I promise I’ll tell you all about it.” Even if Haley wouldn’t distract him, he knew she would distract Maru, because of her obvious dislike for her, and that would make things uncomfortable. He wanted it to be a fair game, free from any distractions on both sides.
    “Fine,” Haley puffed, trying to be that “good” girlfriend. However, she couldn’t help throwing on her pouty face, and tone, to maybe get him to change his mind. “But I’ll miss watching you in action...”

51030463113_fed0207f2e_c.jpg

He blushed. “I’ll miss you too,” he said, caressing her cheek. “You’ll be like my girl I’m coming back home to after the great battle...and maybe you’ll reward me in my victory.” He bounced his eyebrows at her.
    Her mouth twisted. “We’ll see.”
    Then he kissed her. “I really love you. Thanks for this.”

51031192716_4eae82a0e4_c.jpg

A/N: If you're wondering what the hey is a Lychee, (not to be confused with a leech :lol: ) here's the Wikipedia link:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lychee
    I never knew about the fruit until my husband brought a can of them home from the Asian market once. (He served a mission for our church in the Philippines and they ate them there - most likely grew them - so he had to introduce me to them along with many other exotic fruits he ate over there. ;) )
    In my humble opinion, they taste like roses! :open_mouth: Not even kidding! :joy: They are good, but not something I'd eat all the time.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@emorrill I woke up early this morning when I wanted to sleep in. It was an awesome surprise to find your update to read. Was worth being up for. :smiley:
    The smoothie sounds yummy. Makes me want to go buy some fruit.
    Interesting thought process in Alex's mind feeling bad about lying to Haley and wanting to be honest with her. Maybe he is growing up a little bit.
    I'm surprised Haley took it as well as she did. Alex did a good job of explaining his reasoning to her. I dunno if I'd trust her if I was Alex. He should ask Emily to keep her away. :grin:
    I love the pouting picture of her. Great capture.
    You must be using the height mod. Their kiss doesn't match. :grin:
    edited March 2021
    @bekkasan I was happy to surprise you with an update this morning. :blush: Thanks for the sweet comments. :kissing_heart:
    It would seem all of them are maturing during their time here. ;)
    I don't use the height mod, apparently the pose was created using it (which I didn't know) and I didn't realize their lips didn't fully match up until way after the fact... :confounded:
    I didn't feel like taking another picture so I was like, Oh well. :p
    Maybe I will take a better one later when I move it all onto my blog.
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    @emorrill
    Like the smoothie recipe, the brilliance is always in the details.
    Hard for me to comment on the “soccer” talks, can only say I’m impressed with what Alex did there. I would never be able to pull off a stunt like that. My girl would see my fascination and give me hell. Anyways good that he decided not to lie, or rather get a bit closer to the truth.
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Definitely love the pouty face. :) And is Haley wearing a push-up bra to the gym or is it just that shirt? LOL

I didn't even notice the offset kiss until it was pointed out. It looks close enough to me. You took the picture a split second before their lips fully touched. :mrgreen: My wife and I have been together for almost 20 years and we STILL miss each other sometimes. LOL :D
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    @emorrill "Some fruit from this world" - very adventurous! ;) I'm glad the result tastes good - it does sound yummy. I love smoothies.
    Haley has a cute expression in the picture where she's reading the smoothie bar menu on the wall.
    Look at that, Haley doesn't even want to go back anymore... Better graphics do miracles ;) .
    Good boy Alex! He's going to tell her :blush: . I hope Haley will take it well...
    Well, it could have gone worse :o . I'm glad Haley decided to be a good girlfriend.
    The pout picture of her looks great, but it's good that Alex decided to not let it manipulate him to change his mind because his reasoning is correct - Haley's presence would probably bother Maru.
    @Tamijo Thanks for popping in to read and comment. :blush:
    The smoothie recipe didn't sound too bad huh? :p I always tell myself to remember to add in details or descriptions in my story because I can get really lost in the dialogues. I have a lot more fun writing those. :smiley:
    It seems pretty miraculous that Alex was able to "pull that stunt" with Haley huh? :smirk: Since she and him practically grew up together she knows how much of a Jock he is so she's like, "Whatevs, get it out of your system," kind of thing. :joy:
    But yes, it's good he told the truth - even if he omitted a couple of little details. ;)

@KevinL5275
    Definitely love the pouty face. :) And is Haley wearing a push-up bra to the gym or is it just that shirt? LOL
    ^I knew you'd enjoy the pouty face. :blush:
    Nope, no push up bra, that's all the shirt. :p (It's an outfit from an EP or the Store. Even I thought her body looked pretty good in that profile! :open_mouth::star: ) #jealous
    You took the picture a split second before their lips fully touched. :mrgreen: My wife and I have been together for almost 20 years and we STILL miss each other sometimes. LOL :D
    ^I'll take that! :lol:
    And yes, hubby and I will miss sometimes too. :p (Or we end up shocking each other because the static in our house is insane! :grimace: )

@meerkattime
    "Some fruit from this world" - very adventurous! ;)
    ^Yes. :mrgreen: I was thinking I should go back to the list of fruits in the game that aren't real life fruits and pick one to mention, but I was lazy and just threw in "some fruit from this world." :lol: Plus it sounds funnier, like it had a name that was hard to pronounce so Alex just gave up! :joy:
    Look at that, Haley doesn't even want to go back anymore... Better graphics do miracles ;) .
    ^Indeed they do. :smirk::mrgreen:
    Yeah Haley took that pretty well didn't she? ;) See my comment to Tamijo above for a tiny bit on insight on that.
    The pout picture of her looks great, but it's good that Alex decided to not let it manipulate him to change his mind because his reasoning is correct - Haley's presence would probably bother Maru.
    ^Yep. A thoughtful moment on Alex's part. <3

Thanks for the comments everyone. :kissing_heart: I plan to post more very soon. :grin:
    edited March 2021
    Hey everyone. :)

So I just found this gem on YouTube. :blush: It's Haley's 14 Heart event from Stardew Valley. (An event that happens after your character marries her).

I think it beautifully illustrates Haley's character development throughout the course of the game. ;) And maaaaybe...the same will be - or has been - happening in my story too... :smirk:

I'm really getting excited to share the next part of the chapter, but for now, enjoy the video. It's cute and funny! :lol: And honestly, the ending about made me cry! (Maybe because it's something I just didn't expect...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN4V5rNnvvg
    Pelican Town to Sims Town
    Continuation of Chapter 13...

Alex drove Haley back to her house so he’d be right there and ready to play when Maru came home. Maru sent him a text message not too long afterward saying she was done and he wrote back informing her that he was already at the house.

When Maru came in through the front door, Alex instantly took notice of her from the dining table and smiled. She shyly smiled in return. “I’m just going to head upstairs and change,” she told him.

She picked out the best attire she could find for a game of soccer and pulled her hair back with a clip. Gazing into the mirror, she chuckled at herself. “I can’t believe I’m doing this...”

51037621342_e2367da2d5_c.jpg

She could feel her inner competitive side beginning to surface, really wanting to beat Alex at this game as much as he wanted to beat her. But there was no denying he was quite the formidable opponent and she was pretty inexperienced so she really needed to bring her A game.

Downstairs she awkwardly stood by as she waited for Alex to finish bidding Haley a “see you later” with a kiss. Guess she didn’t want to watch us play, Maru thought. That wasn’t too surprising to her though. In a way she was kind of glad.

When she and Alex stepped outside the first thing they did was playfully trash talk to each other about how they were the better athlete and why, as if they were back in high school again.

51036794713_13e3ddf77c_c.jpg

51037520211_058bc088ae_c.jpg

51037520161_330f7b6506_c.jpg

51036794793_77ab418cc9_c.jpg

Maru had the strangest feeling she’d been in this position before with Alex and his fellow jocks in gym class. It wasn’t an uncommon occurrence back then. I know what he’s trying to prove, she thought through it all, holding a confident smile on her face, and I’m not going to let him.

They decided to do twelve sets of four shots into the goal, taking turns every four shots, so both of them had six, four shot chances to make a goal. Whoever made the most goals, obviously, would be the winner.

“So let’s do this!” Alex concluded, clasping his hands together. He was beyond ready to roll!

51037520241_1f7e2b4692_c.jpg

“Alright,” she said, “oh, but wait…”
    “What?”
    “I should probably remove my glasses for this…” Once again she almost forgot about them.

51037621547_ef2fab0d42_c.jpg

“Oh. Yeah, probably,” Alex said with a toothy grin, feeling he just gained a slight advantage over her now.
    She shot him a playful sneer, reading him fully. “You may think that puts me at a disadvantage, but you’re sorely wrong. I’m not that blind. I can see when a ball is coming at me and react accordingly.”
    “I didn’t say anything!” He spread his hands apart.
    Shaking her head she took her glasses off and set them down in a safe place.

When she came back, Alex’s eyes lit up at her appearance. “Wow...you look...different without glasses on. I mean, not in a bad way! I mean...you look nice.” He smiled.

51037520306_73da3d3156_c.jpg

“Thanks,” Maru smiled in return. She always thought she looked weird without her glasses on so that was quite flattering to hear. Especially coming from someone as attractive as him.

51037520356_a313b4b413_c.jpg

All of the sudden Alex began flexing his arm muscles in front of her for some unknown reason so she unamusingly asked, “Okay, are you done?”

51036794963_b023a0ca33_c.jpg

“Yeah! Let’s go!” he clapped. “Ladies first,” he gestured with his hand toward the ball. Then he took his place in front of the goal and readied himself. Here it goes Alex. Focus. You got this! Show her who’s the best!

Maru rested her foot on the ball and asked with a grin, “You ready?”
    “I’m ready!”
    Alright Maru, time to shine! Show him what you can do!

51037621622_22a03d54b3_c.jpg

She channeled everything she remembered learning on the soccer team as a kid and kicked the ball straight ahead with an impressive amount of force.

51037621637_fcf5055168_c.jpg

Alex had his eyes locked onto the ball and reached up, catching it with ease. Yes!
    “Nice!” Maru voiced, as he kicked the ball back to her.
    He wore a smug grin as she kicked the ball a second time. This time it veered off to the right so he launched his body in that direction to catch it, doing so just before it slipped past him.
    “Ugh!” Maru whispered. Step it up girl!

51037520451_72a446bd01_c.jpg

“You’re gonna have to do better than that if you’re gonna beat me brainiac,” Alex taunted, tossing her the ball this time.
    “Oh I will!” she voiced with determination. She kicked the ball as quickly as possible to hopefully throw him off guard and it worked.

51036795073_bba3887c2b_c.jpg

51037520511_2e99d02fd6_c.jpg

“Ha! Woo hoo!” she cheered.

51036795143_8045b17079_c.jpg

Alex grumbled a bit as he picked himself back up from the dive.

51037621757_f2b4bdc5e8_c.jpg

“I saw what you did there,” he said to her while brushing the grass off his shorts, “and it was clever, but I won’t be fooled again. Really bring it this time! I’m ready!”

Another powerful shot and Alex caught it again.

51037621837_a9cdd3b3a2_c.jpg

Maru’s shoulders slumped. One goal out of four starting out? Pathetic!

51037621867_effd698b07_c.jpg

Alex snickered on the inside as they shot competitive glances at each other while changing places. You’ll definitely get her while she’s the goalie...it’s harder than simply kicking the ball in the goal! You’ve got this in the BAG! His confidence gauge was about to burst.

Little did he know that Goalie was the main position Maru played back in the day.

“Ready genius?” Alex asked.
    “You betcha!” she replied with a smirk hidden behind a bright grin. Payback time!

51037621907_4bbc6f46c4_c.jpg

“Allllrighty,” he said. Part of him felt like he should hold back so he wouldn’t hurt the poor girl - that would honestly make him feel terrible if he did - but he was a jock, and always would be, and he was forever in it to win it!

51036795233_3efcfe53e7_c.jpg

He delivered a very impressive and precise kick, in his mind…

51037520771_7c52976d78_c.jpg

...but Maru lifted her arms and met the ball head on, catching it with just as much ease as he did earlier.

51037621972_dd3240ae9f_c.jpg

Now she gave off a smug grin.

Alex’s confidence gauge plummeted. “Holy 🐸🐸🐸🐸,” he dumbfoundedly said.

51037621997_1ea6b8f237_c.jpg

“What’re you waiting for? I don’t have all day!” Maru taunted now.

51037622017_7bf57fd369_c.jpg

Oh it’s ON! Alex declared in his mind. He kicked the ball much more forcefully this time and it almost slid past Maru, but the girl moved like lightning.

51037520901_563877c7ab_c.jpg

Da'mm'it!

The third time it was the same.

51036795418_a761341173_c.jpg

51036795448_3a58b67699_c.jpg

And the fourth.

51037622217_6bd6d83c14_c.jpg

Maru could no doubt see the frustration written all over Alex’s face as they switched positions. It was kind of glorious to see; her inner teenager cheering wildly. This was a moment she’d been waiting for - never realizing it before - for years now. And she was going to keep it going, for geniuses everywhere!

Meanwhile, Haley stood in the kitchen swinging her arms around and snapping her fingers as she tried to think of something to do while Alex was busy. She might’ve watched him from the window for a little bit, clearly beating Maru, and since she knew he'd win, it wasn’t as exciting to watch after all. Guess I could hang out with Emily, she thought, see what she’s sewing this time and give her some much needed pointers. Then her face fell. But I’ll bet she’s hanging out with her boyfriend…

As she stepped into the main living area and noticed the familiar couple cuddling on the couch, she sighed, Of course she’s with her boyfriend…

51037621287_944b354f6b_c.jpg

She watched as Shane lovingly gazed into her sister’s eyes, saying something she couldn’t make out. The man really had changed...there was no denying that anymore. And there was no denying the unconditional love he had for Emily either.

51036794553_ca4337df0f_c.jpg

In a tiny way Haley didn’t like it. Because that meant she had been wrong about him, and she didn’t like being wrong. She sighed, unable to not watch them now, but knew she needed to go and do something soon or she was going to look like a creep.

“I’m hungry,” she heard Shane mention.
    “Yeah, guess we forgot about lunch,” her sister acknowledged.
    “Guess we’ll have a late one then?”
    “I’ll go make something for us,” she offered, rubbing his knee. “You just relax right here and I’ll bring it out to you.”
    “I can help…”
    “No it’s okay. I want to surprise you with one of my favorite dishes.” She grinned.
    “Okay,” he grinned in return, giving her a peck on the lips.

Haley had to look away for that.

Emily noticed Haley watching them minutes ago and as she walked past her towards the kitchen she whispered, “Be nice to him…”
    “I will,” Haley said in an annoyed tone.

51036794518_f8a17ebff0_c.jpg

Shane stood from the couch to stretch and gradually inched his way toward Haley. They acknowledged each other with nods before he casually asked, “Where’s Alex?”
    “Outside. Playing soccer with Maru.”
    “Hmm. Didn’t feel like watching eh?”
    “No I wanted to watch, he just didn’t want me to. Said it was some long running thing between the jocks and the smart kids that he needed to do alone and he didn’t want me distracting him. I dunno.” She shrugged with an eye roll.
    Shane nodded, unsure of what to say.

The two rocked on their heels for a moment.

“So,” Haley started, “I couldn’t help noticing you and my sister lately and...you really do care about her a lot don’t you?”
    Shane’s eyes sparkled at the mention, especially coming from her. “Yeah. With all my heart.”
    She nodded, glad to hear it. This wasn’t easy, but the air really needed to be cleared. “You know, I swear I’ve never seen her happier since you two got together, which is funny because she’s always happy.”
    They chuckled.

51036794488_3868fe17e2_c.jpg

“Thank you for being so good to her,” she sincerely expressed, looking down at her hands. “And, umm,” she swallowed, “I’m sorry I was so mean to you about it before. I shouldn’t have threatened you like that.” She struggled to meet his gaze.
    Shane noticed and knew this wasn’t easy for her to do. It was a very pleasant surprise. “Thank you,” he kindly expressed. “I appreciate that. I understand why you reacted that way.”
    “I don’t think you do…,” she countered, blinking rapidly as if to hold back some tears. She glanced over at the kitchen to find Emily lost in cooking so she felt it safe to continue. Shane looked upon her questionably.

“I’ve never told anyone about this,” she began, nervously rubbing at her arm. “Only my dad knows, and I’m not even sure if he told my mom, but most likely.”
    “Okay?” Shane asked with an arched eyebrow. He was beginning to grow a little nervous himself.

51037621082_796ef2305b_c.jpg

In a quieter voice, she continued. “When I was a senior in high school a few of my classmates and I went to a photographer’s retreat one weekend in Zuzu City. My parents were a little hesitant about us going alone, but I assured them we would be fine. Mostly we were just looking forward to partying it out in the big city...”
    He nodded.
    “So the night after the retreat we snuck into a crowded bar, met a few guys, and got them to order some drinks for us. We danced and chatted the night away, having the time of our lives. The one guy that was all over me was hammered as h*ll, but his buddies said that was normal for him.”
    Shane nodded again, relating.
    “He was so fine,” she continued. “Had me under a spell the moment we made eye contact and even more when we started making out alone in the back alley.”
    Uh oh…
    “Then,” she paused, “he started running his hands up my skirt and I wasn’t okay with that so I stepped back. He looked kinda ticked and said he wanted to have sex with me, but I told him ‘No!’ Then it was like,” she stared past him for a moment, “a switch got flipped and he turned into this whole different person.” She gulped with emotion. “A monster.”
    Shane gulped as well.

51037621132_22ca22b775_c.jpg

Shooting another glance at the kitchen again to make sure Emily was still occupied, Haley continued. “He became enraged. I thought he was going to 🐸🐸🐸🐸 me, but no...he started beating on me, like a punching bag, cursing and calling me horrible things. It took me forever to get away from him. I should’ve called the police, but I called my dad instead, begging him to come pick me up. I hid in the phone booth until he arrived. I didn’t mean to abandon my friends, but I was just so scared and in shock.”

51037519896_0c10aac4d3_c.jpg

Shane shook his head in sorrow for her. It was all coming together now.
    “Of course my dad came in a flash. He took me to the hospital to get patched up and on the way home I thought I was going to get a lecture from him, but instead we ended up having a really good chat. He taught me some valuable lessons, but one thing he said...it seems he was wrong about.”
    Shane looked at her questionably again.
    “He told me to stay far away from any man who drinks a lot, or is an alcoholic, because they can’t stay away from it so I’d always end up getting abused.”

51037621162_8c5cdbde92_c.jpg

Shane lowered his head. He certainly couldn’t blame her father for saying that, wanting to protect his beautiful daughters. He’d have said the same if it was Jas who got attacked by a drunk; if he didn’t know any better. This kinda doesn’t bode well for me in his eyes with dating Emily, but I’m not going to worry about that right now.
    “I know he was trying to protect me,” Haley concluded. “Just like I was trying to protect Emily.”
    “I know. I understand.”
    “And I’m just glad to see that that’s not true of all alcoholics. That anyone really can change, no matter what they’ve done or who they used to be. I see that in you...and now I’m going to stop because this feels weird sharing all of this!”
    Shane laughed, feeling touched underneath. “Well, thank you for sharing that with me Haley. It means a lot.” He smiled.

51037621057_f14e512f06_c.jpg

“You’re welcome,” she smiled in return. What a good feeling this was.

51037621037_8b74ebc633_c.jpg

“I promise your story is safe with me.”
    “Thanks.” She figured someday she would tell Emily about it, if it was necessary, but she much preferred it to keep it in the past where it belonged.

Shane was relieved to know that things were cool between him and Haley now; more for Emily’s sake than for his own. Their future together was beginning to look a lot brighter.

Outside, it was down to the twelfth set. Alex was once again faced with the incredible soccer goalie that is Maru, having not managed to kick a ball past her and into the goal once! She’d made eight goals. The win was practically set. He was beyond flustered and frustrated, his blood boiling with rage. HOW was this happening?

“You’re not throwing in the towel on me now Mister All-Star, are you?” she teased.

51037622097_282e36c8ec_c.jpg

“NEVER!” he fumed.

51037521016_75336e466b_c.jpg

He was going to make a goal or die trying!

The next three shots he gave with his all and Maru had to work extra hard to stop the ball, miraculously blocking it each time. The two had become very fatigued and it was now time for Alex to take the very last shot. They stood for a moment in a stare down while panting heavily.

51037521086_c115238d6c_c.jpg

“I’m gonna make this goal da'mm'it,” Alex declared, “if it’s the last thing I do!” He picked up the ball, held it tightly under his arm like a gridball, and sprinted straight toward her. “Arrrggghh!”
    “What are you doing!?” she cried with bugged out eyes.

51036795543_cb6b2ae50e_c.jpg

His body slammed against hers, knocking her to the ground which almost took her out, but she managed to grab the ball just before it escaped. He wouldn’t let her have it. They rolled around in the grass playing tug-a-war.
    “Cheater!” she cried.
    “No, you’re the cheater! You made it impossible to get past you!”
    “What, I can’t help it if I’m good!”
    “You’re not supposed to be THAT good!”
    “Give me the ball!”
    “Never!”

Hearing Maru squeal and grunt as she tried with all her might to pull the ball from his grasp, aroused Alex greatly and it made him grin. He finally pulled the ball away from her weary fingertips and threw it at the net as he held her down firmly with his arms and legs. “YES!” he cheered.
    “Ugh!” Maru cried, closing her eyes and dropping her head to the ground, gasping for breath. She could feel Alex’s warm, rapid breath hammering upon her neck and when she opened her eyes, there he was, mere inches from her face and smiling. It made her heart pound even harder.
    “Guess you win Genius,” he said, tossing his defeat out the window like it was nothing. “Who'da thunk it? That was fun! Honestly the most fun I’ve had playing a sport in a long time.”
    “Yeah,” she whispered, their eyes glued to each other. “Me too.”

51037521131_900da1de6b_c.jpg

A feeling of intimate desire suddenly consumed her. Mostly due to the fact that this incredibly sexy and half naked man had her pinned down and was breathing heavily upon her. His gaze almost looked inviting, but once realization set in, her eyes widened and her heart skidded to a halt. They shouldn’t be in this position.

“I-I gotta go,” she stammered, pushing him off her and jumping up to her feet.
    “What?”
    “I forgot there’s something I need to do.” She ran toward the house in a flash.
    “Maru, wait!” Alex called, but she didn’t stop. “I’m sorry!”

He slipped onto his bum and blew out a giant breath.

51037521166_6e10de646c_c.jpg

Once Maru bolted through the door from the deck, she stopped by the dining table and leaned against it while working to catch her breath. It wasn’t just the physical exertion that had taken so much out of her, it was the plethora of emotions she was feeling.

51036795613_995ceca6cc_c.jpg

None of them were making any sense to her. She’d just barely gotten over her feelings for Harvey; accepting that he’d moved on from her and she’d lost her chance with him. It was a tough pill to swallow. Now she found herself enjoying this hunk of a man - the total opposite of her in every way - pinning her on the ground and smiling down at her with those gorgeous eyes after playing the best game of soccer she had ever played. It seemed so asinine for her to enjoy it!

She quickly told herself that what she felt was nothing, just two new friends finding themselves in a silly, awkward position. But deep down the truth was, she liked it. She liked being noticed by the hot, star athlete because she never felt noticed by anyone before; minus Harvey, but that was different. A lot of that was her fault, delving too much into her studies and not really putting herself out there, but now that she had...something amazing happened. Something she never realized she wanted, or actually needed, until it was staring at her right in the face. Literally. Like anything would ever come of it anyway, she thought, shaking her head. He’s with Haley. Always has been and it's doubtful that will ever change. She figured she had better squash these emotions quickly, or she was going to end up right back to where she was a couple of weeks ago and she never wanted to feel that way again.

Speaking of Haley, the blonde took notice of the weary Maru leaning against the table and cracked a smile. “Guess Alex kicked your butt huh?” she asked.

51036794613_028d1c5ce8_c.jpg

Maru barely lifted her head up to meet Haley’s gaze. “Yeah...he did.”

Haley fully smiled now. That wasn’t surprising.

:blush:
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@emorrill I tried to watch the heart event. Hurt my eyes with the small writing. I always got frustrated playing those games waiting for the words to finish going across the box too. Another reason I don't play StarDew Valley besides the old pixel graphics. :grin:

Maru looks so cute in her athletic wear and her hair pulled back like that. :smiley:
    She looks like she is having a great time trash talking with Alex!
    Gosh, she looks nice with her glasses on as well as without them. I wish people didn't think glasses make you look ugly. They don't! Some people look better with them on to be honest. :grin:

Love the action shots of their soccer game.
    I was really surprised that she played that much better than him given he is supposed to be a hot shot athlete and all.

I have to admit I was not expecting Haley to apologize for her behavior but it was nice that she did.
    Her explaining to Shane like she did is kinda surprising considering she is not even wanting to tell her sister about what happened to her in the past.
    Shane was very understanding. Nope not all alcoholics are violent, but a lot are. Some are verbally abusive, some are surly like Shane was and others just get drunk and sleep and miss work and all the responsibilities they should have are left behind.

He didn't make one goal! I'd say he's not the athlete he thought he was. LOL
    I'm shocked he tried to cheat to make one though!
    hehe, love the tussle and the feelings that stirred up on her part. He finally acknowledge her win!

So, was Alex feeling it too?
    So, why did she lie to Haley?
    @bekkasan Hey you're first to comment! :mrgreen:<3
    Sorry you couldn't read the dialogue boxes well on the video. :( It was about Haley overhearing the kids talking to Penny about how their textbooks were falling apart and needed new ones. Penny says they will just have to fix them as textbooks are expensive. So Haley comes up with a fun town activity to raise some money and generously offers it to Penny in the end to put toward new textbooks. <3 Anyway,
    When I first started wearing my glasses I thought they made me look like a nerd, but over time I've gotten used to them. I think I look pretty with or without them now. :blush:
    Her explaining to Shane like she did is kinda surprising considering she is not even wanting to tell her sister about what happened to her in the past.
    ^She felt it was a necessary moment to share it. And maybe she shared it not so much to explain why she was so rotten to him earlier, but maybe to help encourage him to never be that kind of drunk, if he ever decided to drink again which we all know he won't. 👍
    Yep, there are definitely different types of alcoholics...So sad. :(
    He didn't make one goal! I'd say he's not the athlete he thought he was. LOL
    ^Guess he's not isn't he? ;) In Stardew Valley I've always gotten the feeling that he's good, but not star athlete material like he thinks he is. Plus he's more of a "gridball" player than a soccer player so he was just as inexperienced as Maru. :p
    He refused to accept defeat without making at least one goal so he made a rash decision. :lol:
    hehe, love the tussle and the feelings that stirred up on her part.
    ^I thought you would. :blush:
    So, was Alex feeling it too?
    ^That IS the question. :smirk::p
    So, why did she lie to Haley?
    ^I think it's because she was so drained physically and emotionally that she didn't feel like talking about it - or talking at all - with Haley. It felt right for me to not have her tell Haley she won. I'm not sure why...
    Thanks for the comments. :kissing_heart: Off to read your recent story post now. :grin:
    edited March 2021
    @emorrill
    Love the little pregame intermezzo with the glasses and all.
    Wow she took every shot – nice nice nice
    Good that Haley do respect the love Shane has for her sister and did apologise. Respect.
    Oh no what a horrible back story Haley has, explains why she is so afraid of males drinking. She probably right, even though some of us can be drinking and nice at the same time o:)
    She won that was wonderful.
    The last soccer scene, hellfire - K she likes him, I guess she would, but I sense there is more to it than that, an inner transformation, seeing herself in a new light.

“Yeah...he did” ….NO NO WOMAN – YOU WON !!!! that is a fact.

My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited March 2021
    You didn't let Alex get even ONE goal? Wow, his feelings are going to be way hurt. :'( Convenient backstory that she was the goalie in high school. :mrgreen: LOL

Surprised to see Haley open up to Shane like that. Glad to see she's not totally self-centered after all. :smiley:

I agree that Maru wasn't sure what to think (hormones LOL) and so just blurted something out.
    What color is her hair? Chestnut? Auburn?

Great action shots of Alex and Maru. I'm still bummed he didn't get even one goal. :tongue:
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    edited March 2021
    @Tamijo "Intermezzo" I like that word. :grin:
    Good that Haley do respect the love Shane has for her sister and did apologise. Respect.
    ^Yes. One thing for sure is that Haley does love her sister, above everything else. She doesn't show it well, but in my mind those who don't show it much oftentimes love stronger they just don't want to risk being vulnerable.
    She probably right, even though some of us can be drinking and nice at the same time o:)
    ^Hee hee. No doubt. :)
    The last soccer scene, hellfire - K she likes him, I guess she would, but I sense there is more to it than that, an inner transformation, seeing herself in a new light.
    ^Indeed. :smirk:
    She lied about winning to Haley because honestly she didn't feel like talking to her...the girl who is dating the guy that she's suddenly finding herself attracted to. (And she knows Haley doesn't particularly like her). I don't blame her. I would've done the same in her situation. :neutral: ( @bekkasan ^I finally had time to think it through and figured out why it felt right to have her lie about it. I just couldn't get my brain to function before. :confounded: )
    Thanks for the comments. <3

@KevinL5275
    You didn't let Alex get even ONE goal?
    ^Yeah I was pretty mean to him wasn't I? :naughty::p He's a good althlete, but not as great as he thinks he is and is also inexperienced in Soccer as he is a Gridball player (which is Stardew's version of Football basically. ;) ).
    I'm glad you were happy with the scene between Shane and Haley. :blush: I wanted to show that she does have some good in her, underneath her tough, vain shell. :lol: Her character progresses for the better in Stardew Valley, therefore her character will be doing the same in my story. :) They're all becoming better people during this experience. <3 (Did you see her 14 heart event video I posted before my recent story post? :) I thought you might like it.)
    What color is her hair? Chestnut? Auburn?
    ^You know, I'm not exactly sure. :p I was just trying to base it off the color of the hair in her Stardew portrait:
    Maru.png
    I just noticed they have new portraits for her, and the others, from a game update that shows them in beach wear and hey, she has her glasses off. ;) She's really pretty. Even in 16-bit form. :lol:<3
    Maru_Beach.png
    I'm still bummed he didn't get even one goal. :tongue:
    ^I know, ;) but in my mind, since Maru is a genius, she was using the laws of physics to her advantage and couple that with her experience as a goalie, naturally she would kick his butt. :p
    Thanks for the comments. <3

@emorrill
    Yup great reason tell this inocent lie, she is probably confused about the sudden (maybe even mutual) attraction, and just want to cut any conversation with Haley to the minimum. Like that thought <3
    @Tamijo Thank you. :blush:
    @emorrill Time for the match - looking forward to it! I hope Maru beats Alex since Alex is so convinced he will win :smiley: .
    I see Maru wouldn't have minded much even if Haley tagged along.
    Alex looks pretty good shirtless :smirk: .
    He looks so excited about the game in the picture right before Maru remembers her glasses. I hope Maru sees decently without them - otherwise this is unfair!
    Alex is trying to compliment Maru when saying she looks nice without her glasses, but it wasn't such a nice comment to Maru who's normally always wearing her glasses. I'm glad she found it flattering anyway :) .
    Good luck Maru! I hope this goes well...
    Ha, yay! A goal! :naughty:
    Alex is so sure he's gonna win, thinking about not wanting to hurt the poor girl :p . I hope he's going to learn she's way better than he thinks :smirk: .
    Haha, I love Alex's face in that picture after Maru caught the ball :D .
    Go Maru!
    Haley should be happy for her sister instead of being annoyed she was wrong...
    Now Haley behave and don't say anything nasty to your sister's boyfriend :s .
    I underestimated her! She's actually nice and even trying to make things ok between them. I wouldn't have thought I'd see her apologize to him :o .
    Poor Haley, no wonder she hated her sister falling in love with Shane... :/ But Shane is not the same guy and not even similar to him.
    Haley is talking so nicely to Shane that it's hard to believe she's the same girl as before. And to think she shared a secret with him she hasn't apparently even told her sister :o .
    Shane still has Emily's parents to deal with, but I hope it goes well. It's a shame we won't get to see how their life will go on in Stardew Valley.
    Poor Alex, maybe he should be able to make at least one goal so he wouldn't feel so bad :# .
    Alex seems to be a sore loser, but I guess he really wasn't expecting this outcome :D .
    Glad Alex and Maru both had fun. Strange to see them in that position... Way too much tension in the air. No wonder Maru thinks so too ;)
    Poor Maru. Now she's interested in another taken man and if that keeps going on, she might break her heart again... Unless Alex can't get her off his mind either...
    Is Maru giving Alex a chance to tell Haley what he likes or why is she lying? If so, she is way too nice to him. Ok, I just read your replies to Bekkasan and Tamijo. Makes more sense :) .

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top