Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you like a Remastered version of the Sims 2 Castaway?

2...Next

Comments

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Yes
    I think all previous Sims games should be re-released!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    Yes
    Rouensims wrote: »
    I think all previous Sims games should be re-released!

exactly!
  • mojhamojha Posts: 4 New Member
    Yes
    I never played the PC version of Castaway (I think it was always sold out when I looked back when it was new), only the DS and Wii versions. Those and what I saw of the PC version were really fun! I don't know if the PC version had minigames like the consoles, but I think it would be a fun addition for a re-release or remaster. Finding your lost crewmates and catching bugs for paint were genuine highlights of those games for me
  • o0Sazie0oo0Sazie0o Posts: 29 Member
    I wish I could find the old pc copies of sims 2 deluxe edition, but I only heard of it recently for pc and so far no luck on finding one. I only got gamecube version, (Sims 2 pets) thought it was only on there for so long. Although back then I didn't have internet.

The reason why I don't like the remaster vision idea, is that I've only seen bad versions leaving out the good stuff. Even the little stuff is important, nothing beats a old game without including everything in it. Although truth be told, I'd just rather have the sims 2 for pc be buyable. Why was it removed from origin anyway?
  • Yes
    > @EgonVM said:
    > I came here to answer yes, only to be shocked that both of the options are yes.
    >
    > So every user who participates in the poll are supposed to be a yes-user?

yes <3
  • EthropturEthroptur Posts: 53 Member
    I used to really enjoy the Sims1 - Sims 2 era spin-offs such as Castaway, Urbz and Bustin' Out. I wish they would create a spin-off compilation and release it.
  • LiverickLiverick Posts: 50 Member
    Of course!! My friend BJ working in this idea, look this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3KxEKplAKc&ab_channel=BJProdu%C3%A7%C3%B5es
  • Sunflowergal227Sunflowergal227 Posts: 305 Member
    Yes
    Yes, Castaway was so much fun! played it on PSP tho
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
    My Sims 3 profile page: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Sunflowergal227
  • FumusFumus Posts: 11 New Member
    Yes
    Yes, i had so much fun playing that game on the ps2, i never got to do the radio ending.
    I also played the PC version and it was cool too.
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    edited March 2021
    Yes
    @Liverick

That video was awesome :) I have this game disc (never used it as yet-) it's sitting in a box with the complete disc series of 2 that I bought from a reliable seller on Ebay a couple years ago when I panicked and decided to buy the disc version of the 2 game in case UC ever went down. The seller added all 3 (extra seperate game discs and I had no idea what they were when I unwrapped the parcel and thought they were part of the S2 series itself :)

I am not as experienced as some other players are with Series 2 but I do understand the fears that other versions of the game might not necessarily keep the gameplay intact/exact as it should be and on that score I would have the same fears.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Yes
    yes please
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Sunflowergal227Sunflowergal227 Posts: 305 Member
    Yes
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @Liverick

That video was awesome :) I have this game disc (never used it as yet-) it's sitting in a box with the complete disc series of 2 that I bought from a reliable seller on Ebay a couple years ago when I panicked and decided to buy the disc version of the 2 game in case UC ever went down. The seller added all 3 (extra seperate game discs and I had no idea what they were when I unwrapped the parcel and thought they were part of the S2 series itself :)

I am not as experienced as some other players are with Series 2 but I do understand the fears that other versions of the game might not necessarily keep the gameplay intact/exact as it should be and on that score I would have the same fears.

Honestly, that's why i like to have a disc version because at least if the website goes down or something, you can at least still play it and have it.
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
    My Sims 3 profile page: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Sunflowergal227
  • DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 469 Member
    Yes
    Yes for all of them!

My one thing about castaway stories is you can’t add lots or houses to the world... if they could change that one thing it would be the perfect for me.
  • Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    Yes
    Yes, Sims 2 Castaway was an awesome gane, i would love to see it again