Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pets on Holiday

DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,762 Member
Somehow my sim brought their pet on holiday with them. How do I either send the pet home or bring supplies to the rental to take care of them. Preferable send them home though.
Go Raps!
canada-flag-tiny.gif
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    There should be an option if you click on either the pet or their portrait to Send Home (it's been a while since I've had this issue, so I don't remember)

That said, you should also be able to order pet supplies from the computer/mailbox (if vacationing in a residential world) or from either the kiosk (Granite Falls) or one of the marketplace vendors (Selvadordada). The only place I don't know how to get pet stuff is Batuu (and it would probably require editing one of the three lots.)
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    There should be an option if you click on either the pet or their portrait to Send Home (it's been a while since I've had this issue, so I don't remember)

That said, you should also be able to order pet supplies from the computer/mailbox (if vacationing in a residential world) or from either the kiosk (Granite Falls) or one of the marketplace vendors (Selvadordada). The only place I don't know how to get pet stuff is Batuu (and it would probably require editing one of the three lots.)

Pets can't go on holiday in batuu, one of the many international restrictions of the pack.

A lot of pet items are portable so your sim can also buy them at home before a sim goes on vacation and bring them along in their inventory if you want.
  • Options
    RaiyyneRaiyyne Posts: 4 New Member
    Not real sure it was good money spent this pet pack.... I spent hours nurturing and trianing two dogs... I opened a vet clinic and while i was treating sick animals animal services came and took one of the dogs because it was hungry... I went straight into the house both automatic bowls are full and every household member is full level pet training and all are vets..... None of this makes sense to me I spent hours working on those two dogs only to have one tkaen away fro a non event.. Not sure how the pet services will feel about a dog on a vacation its not meant to be on if they take them over full food bowls from a veterinary clinic... DStarted to see it as wasted money!
  • Options
    DaveJDaveJ Posts: 8 New Member
    I will 1 up you lol. My dog was standing in front of the full electronic food bowl. Notification popped up saying dog was starving. I was at work so couldn't do anything. No sooner than I got home and started walking towards the bowl where the dog was still standing to tell her to eat and pops up a Notification that they're talking the dog. Mind you my job is a secret agent, so for the better part of 15 hour this dog was standing in front of a full food bowl starving. Definitely not worth the money
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    i can't remember the interaction name but you can buy holiday supplies on your phone and they usually have a pet bowl in there... just a standard one though, once they use it you need to remember to refill it
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    DaveJ wrote: »
    I will 1 up you lol. My dog was standing in front of the full electronic food bowl. Notification popped up saying dog was starving. I was at work so couldn't do anything. No sooner than I got home and started walking towards the bowl where the dog was still standing to tell her to eat and pops up a Notification that they're talking the dog. Mind you my job is a secret agent, so for the better part of 15 hour this dog was standing in front of a full food bowl starving. Definitely not worth the money

Reading posts like this, I'm so glad I use the controllable pets mod!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    That happened to me once. My sim had interacted with the cat just before going on vacation, and when arriving in Granite Falls the cat were in the company. I restarted without saving, moved a couple of steps away from the cat and chose to go on vacation again, and this time the cat did not join.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top