Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Edelweiss

This is a personal request for a friend, a contemporary family home in Brindleton Bay. There are 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, open plan kitchen, living and dining rooms, indoor gardening, two garages plus a basement with family room and sauna. Large outdoor garden with swimming pool and childrens play area plus decks and balconies :)

Download here
    More pics here

2s265IR.png

3VfCDyO.jpg

P12sG3Q.jpg

cAPXI6Q.jpg

EMT2ROh.jpg

FNBerVJ.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Edelweiss is a lovely family home! :) Very nice exterior design, white, stone and wood textured walls and lovely curved roof front entry area! The plants and flowers in front area are lovely! Very nice backyard areas! Sims will enjoy swimming in pool and relaxing in hot tub. The kids play areas are great! Very nice outdoors dining area to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating in the outside air. The loungers and circular seating area on the back deck are very nice! Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The open plan layout of the living, dining and kitchen areas is very nice and lovely grey brick walls,The chess area with restful fish tank to look and duck on the wall table is very nice. The kitchen design and island oval counter is lovely and very nice windows dining area for sims to enjoy eating meals in the sunlight. Very nice relaxing sofa and armchairs fireplace sitting area to enjoy watching tv near the fire. The bamboo blinds are nice. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having drinks from the bar and have fun playing foosball. The indoors gardening room is very nice! Sims will enjoy doing flower arranging on the table there or sitting in the armchairs near the fire. The furnishing and colour of each of the bedrooms are lovely! The toddlers bedroom with soft toys and mushroom house is sweet! Very lovely basement family room! Sims will enjoy reading, watching tv and playing darts and llama tabletop games there. It is a very nice that there is a sauna room.
    It is a very lovely home for a family! :)
    Dear @rosemow a very big thank you for your fantastic review which is such a great pleasure to read. I truly appreciate all your wonderful support and beautiful kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Wow, such a striking exterior and well decorated and laid out inside. Edelweiss is a great home! Well done @masajo 🌟🌸
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Very lovely home for a large family. I love the decor through all the house.
    I bet your friend feels like over the moon.
    Thank you very much for all your wonderful support and beautiful words @soocoolsim really appreciate your kindness :)
    Many thanks @AIRIS6962 for all your beautiful kindness and support, your words are always a great pleasure to read :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • HazellHazell Posts: 304 Member
    Wow I must say all your creations look beautiful, can't wait to have my sims move in!
    @Hazell a very big thank you for stopping by and leaving such beautiful words, very kind of you and made my day :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • eufleufl Posts: 64 Member
    What an amount of splendid houses! I am new here, so it´s no wonder, that I found them only recently. But this is definitely a thread to dive deep into.
    Welcome @eufl and thank you very much for leaving such kind and wonderful words, you've certainly brightened my day :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Matador

This is house 17 for the Drifter Challenge, a Tuscany/mediterranean style family home built on Sandtrap Flat in Oasis Springs. There are 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, open plan kitchen, living and dining rooms, study and small gym. Rear garden includes deck with outhouse, swimming pool, childrens play area, lounge and bbq :)

Download here
    More pics here

F2atrEn.png

C4zP3A5.jpg

Ycifsu2.jpg

7MTNvIv.jpg

dBoteFk.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Matador is a very beautiful Mediterranean and Tuscan style home! :) Very lovely exterior design, wood and stone wall texture and the flowerbox windows and flowers in front area are pretty! Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The blue, orange, white,green and tan meditteranean colours are lovely, and look very restful and calming. The patterned floor rugs are very nice through the rooms. The open plan kitchen, dining and living rooms area is lovely! Very nice fireplace tv watching area in the living room! It is very nice the way the sofa, armchairs and cute animal chair are placed for sims to enjoy watching tv together. The flowers are pretty on the dining table to see when eating meals, Sims will enjoy drinks from the bar. Very nice gym to enjoy using the fitness equipment to keep fit.The colour scheme, furnishings, pretty curtains and design of each of the bedrooms is very lovely! The pink and blue colours of the guest room, the beaded curtains and the cherry blossom bedhead wall art is very beautiful!
    The backyard outside areas are lovely ! Very nice pool, poolside loungers to relax on, chess area and great umbrella covered table area to enjoy eating meals cooked on the grill. Kids will have fun playing there. The outhouse is very nice! The stone texture walls and sunny sunflowers wallart is very nice!
    It is a very lovely family home! :)
    Thank you very much for your lovely comments dear @rosemow such a wonderful pleasure to read as always. Your beautiful kindness and support is truly and greatly appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AliSim19AliSim19 Posts: 443 Member
    This is gorgeous @masajo - so effective with such clean lines, love it! 😊
    A very big thank you @AliSim19 for your wonderful words, very kind of you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Very kind of you @BreeMiles thank you so much for such beautiful words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Matador is a very lovely home <3
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @masajo, more fantastic creations from you! Loving both Edelweiss and Matador. Edelweiss is certainly an eye catcher with it's attractive contemporary exterior and the Matador is another lovely Mediterranean (one of my favorite styles!). Great job as usual.
    Many thanks @AIRIS6962 for all your wonderful kindess and support, very much appreciated :)
    Thank you very much @Sandraelle for your beautiful words, really appreciate all your kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Matador is a great home @masajo . Such fun to see you create all these lovely home for your challenge. Your sims are very lucky indeed 🌼🌟
    A very big thank you @soocoolsim for all your wonderful kindness and support, I absolutely love the Drifter Challenge, so much fun and it's showing me much more of the game than I ever knew existed :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • eufleufl Posts: 64 Member
    edited March 2021
    Usually I am not a huge fan of contemporary architecture but I had to download your house "Edelweiss", cause it´s really impressive looking. I love the overall design but also I must say, all the details of it´s interior are simply amazing, something, I really can learn from, especially I love the idea to place this "youtuber desk" in the kid´s room, splendid! Thank you for sharing!
    Thank you very much for your kind and wonderful comments @eufl really appreciate you taking the time to have a closer look, made my day :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Fortywinks

This is house number 18 for the Drifter Challenge created on the Cypress Terrace lot in Willow Creek. A contemporary family home comprising 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, open plan kitchen, living and dining rooms, laundry, study and gym. Rear garden includes swimming pool, bbq, kids play area, shed and more :)

Download here
    More pics here

XCMid7E.png

AlJCNhh.jpg

7nph2yM.jpg

zxtGopC.jpg

wN5QzXO.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights