Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Worlds You Can't Live Without

Comments

• SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    Since I last commented I have added another new World: Hidden Springs, however, I haven't played in that World yet (I will do once I finish the Oakley Legacy and the Saves in Riverview and Twinbrook: the two Saves in Riverview and Twinbrook are Saves I play on when I want to give the Oakley Legacy a break), so to summarise:

Worlds I have fully explored: Sunset Valley
    Worlds I have played in but haven't fully explored: Riverview, Twinbrook, Appaloosa Plains, Moonlight Falls, Starlight Shores
    Worlds I haven't played in fully yet: Bridgeport, Hidden Springs
    Worlds I don't have but like to own: Isla Paradiso, Sunlit Tides, Lucky Palms, Lunar Lakes, Midnight Hollow, Aurora Skies, Roaring Heights, Barnacle Bay, Monte Vista, Dragon Valley (I'll get those four eventually)

So all in all, it depends on which World I want to play in at the moment (I don't want to have more than three ongoing Saves at the moment due to a crash I had in June which basically caused me to lose three Saves), so for now I will play in Sunset Valley, Riverview and Twinbrook
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • RainaElfRainaElf Posts: 35 Member
    fxchrfxchr wrote: »
    Meadow Glen by My Sim Realty (http://www.mysimrealty.com/WORLDS_MeadowGlenUpdated.html) is nice. You can get a base game version, plus she has EP specific lots you can download & place if you like.

meadow glen was updated in 2017, iirc. i like this version a lot better! she's probably my favorite world creator.

• JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    @RainaElf sorry but can i ask where i can get your avatar’s hair? She looks so beautiful. 😍

Personally, I love Isla Paradiso. I love Isla but feel like I’m bored with the premade sims because I played there so many times. I wish to have more bigger empty lots so that* can add some Bridgeport dance clubs and lounges.
  • RainaElfRainaElf Posts: 35 Member
    Jeansoo wrote: »
    @RainaElf sorry but can i ask where i can get your avatar’s hair? She looks so beautiful. 😍

she was a premade avatar i snagged from gods knows where. sorry! :(

RainaElf wrote: »
    Jeansoo wrote: »

she was a premade avatar i snagged from gods knows where. sorry! :(

She looked like the customised sim. LOL Anyway, Thanks. :)

• SimmielciousSimmielcious Posts: 4 New Member
    i love champs le ssims
  • AzukiMochiAzukiMochi Posts: 118 Member
    A lot of worlds, but I really love the ones from Sims 3 World Adventures.
    giphy.gif
    I be obsessed with faeries. As well as mermaids.
  • moonlight falls bridgeport and lucky palms are where i do every playthrough!
  • lucky palms especially is gorgeous and feeds into my love of desert cities, i just love the aesthetics of them, and the scenery of lucky palms is gorgeous.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    I like Cape Garner, it's beautiful world but it has apparent and glaring routing issue. It will be a world I can't live without if it comes without the issue.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • xxcrazyskittlesxxxxcrazyskittlesxx Posts: 16 Member
    I really like Midnight Hollows and Dragon Valley.
  • hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 243 Member
    edited February 2021
    Everything Island 2! 😁 I haven't tried the first one, yet, but this world is pretty nice. It's NO CC, so you don't need to worry about unnecessary lag. I also have a filter installed, so the graphics will look slightly different than without it, but nonetheless, it's still a pretty great of a neighborhood. The quantity of premade townies weren't that high when moving in, so that can be a plus, if you like. I brightened the pics a bit since the in-game quality was a little..."off".

Anyways, I took some photos:
    c4biC3B.jpg

7FFpuf6.jpg

jjBMWtv.jpg

imgRTAqODB.jpg?1

ui07tRK.jpg?1

BjYvZCG.png

b3BIZuO.jpg

Here's the link to their official download page: http://getsimplyruthless.blogspot.com/p/downloads-sims-3-worlds.html
    It's also on The Exchange as well, as stated.

Post edited by hellokitty1496 on
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Moonlight Falls & Bridgeport
  • KkffooKkffoo Posts: 51 Member
    > @Nikkei_Simmer said:
    > A graveyard and a combined market place (the only two community lots there and one residential 64x64 lot. Perfect Island for asocial sims like mine. :mrgreen: A world I can't live without. :D No roads...you walk everywhere. :D Don't have to meet anyone except unless you want to sell something...
    >
    > ...or buy something.
    >
    > Maple Island's Motto: "MY ISLAND! GET OUT!" Trust me; they're not much for tourism or tourists.

I really love this! You've inspired me to download CAW :) (and I've made a horrible mess of course!)
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    Kkffoo wrote: »
    > @Nikkei_Simmer said:
    > A graveyard and a combined market place (the only two community lots there and one residential 64x64 lot. Perfect Island for asocial sims like mine. :mrgreen: A world I can't live without. :D No roads...you walk everywhere. :D Don't have to meet anyone except unless you want to sell something...
    >
    > ...or buy something.
    >
    > Maple Island's Motto: "MY ISLAND! GET OUT!" Trust me; they're not much for tourism or tourists.

I really love this! You've inspired me to download CAW :) (and I've made a horrible mess of course!)

Well, there is a learning curve, but that's all a part of CAW. And it's worth it.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    > @Nikkei_Simmer said:
    > Well, there is a learning curve, but that's all a part of CAW. And it's worth it.

Thank you, the whole of sims 3 is a learning curve! I'm so sorry I missed it first time around, I'm maybe tripping myself up with so many possibilities now which I didn't even know existed.
  • hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 243 Member
    @Jeansoo There's lots of retextures for it. Here's one of them: https://beaverhausenx.tumblr.com/post/68916548241/want-another-retexture-of-disco-heaven-you-do
    The official site would require donation for you to gain the content, so this is way easier.
    @Jeansoo There's lots of retextures for it. Here's one of them: https://beaverhausenx.tumblr.com/post/68916548241/want-another-retexture-of-disco-heaven-you-do
    The official site would require donation for you to gain the content, so this is way easier.
    Thank you so much indeed! :D

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Im loving Evans Dale County, all the premade community lot are so well done, especially the university hangout cafe.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    RainaElf wrote: »
    fxchrfxchr wrote: »
    Meadow Glen by My Sim Realty (http://www.mysimrealty.com/WORLDS_MeadowGlenUpdated.html) is nice. You can get a base game version, plus she has EP specific lots you can download & place if you like.

meadow glen was updated in 2017, iirc. i like this version a lot better! she's probably my favorite world creator.

same. playing in meadow glen now, it's become my favourite home world :)
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • NitroglycolNitroglycol Posts: 121 Member
    edited March 2021
    Dunno if I'd say I can't live without it, but of late I've become impressed with Cindy and Caleb's port of Pleasantview into TS3. This might seem an odd choice, given that I never played TS2, but I like the layout of the town. It's easy to get around in thanks to being nice and compact with grid streets. And there's plenty of room for expansion. The handful of palm trees look a bit out of place, since otherwise the place looks like it could be a small town in northern Ontario, where palm trees are not normally encountered. But other than that the town gets very high marks from me.

I've actually taken the empty version of the world and populated it with a bunch of my CAS sims, supplemented by some of the families from the bin. This has been the primary world I've been playing of late.
    kmLNWJb.png
    I'm currently playing Kit Island made by 99simsonthewall (the same creator who made Willapa Valley).
    This is a small Island with densely packed plots, and many undeveloped residential spots so you can add your own extra houses etc.
  • idkdudeidkdude Posts: 3 New Member
    My favorite world created by the Gurus is probably Twinbrook. The world is gorgeous, and I love to play in the swamp area. But my favorite of all time is definitely Legacy Island 3 by Rflong7 on The Exchange. I mostly play "build the house as the generations come along" legacies, so the abundance of empty lots in all the different sizes is absolutely amazing. But there's also a ton of amazing premade houses that I can just plop my sims into if I feel too lazy to build. Not to mention it having all of the expansions used, so I'm able to play any sort of challenge that I feel like.
  • DMoney2222DMoney2222 Posts: 1 New Member
    I am new, and I wasn't sure where I could post my question. I need HELP! I don't know why, but I had major nostalgia and wanted to start playing the sims 3 again. I haven't played in 4 years. When I bought the game, I activated my code with origin. However, I do not remember my account. Now I am trying to play, and I get a message saying the code already activated. I am not sure what to do because I am the owner of the code, I bought it from origin. However, I cannot play the game now. Any advice??? Thank you!!!
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    DMoney2222 wrote: »
    I am new, and I wasn't sure where I could post my question. I need HELP! I don't know why, but I had major nostalgia and wanted to start playing the sims 3 again. I haven't played in 4 years. When I bought the game, I activated my code with origin. However, I do not remember my account. Now I am trying to play, and I get a message saying the code already activated. I am not sure what to do because I am the owner of the code, I bought it from origin. However, I cannot play the game now. Any advice??? Thank you!!!

@DMoney2222, it would be best if you try to get a hold of customer service to help with this. Here is the link for the EA Help page... :)
    https://help.ea.com/en/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top