Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

modern family mafia win

Comments

• luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,645 Member
    Keyen's acting sus and the game hasn't even started yet :p

Yep, think my D1 vote is gonna be for Keyen! :p
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    keyenpeydee r u sure ur new ive been looking back at older games to see what set ups people were using and i think i saw ur name as a host but i could be wrong idk ok but anyway im going to close the game now and start sending people rolls these are how i have playing at the moment: mouselline panda broncos dekay song luvadsims emzydalsvida and keyenpeydee so thats 8 people i think i can find a set up for 8 people

oh ive been exposed !

im not a new player tuti i was just messing around
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

is this not u keyen? u said u never played before im confused? https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/978280/nickis-hydra-game-mafia-signups/p1

no thats nicki minaj it sayz nickis hydra game not keyens

• EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    is this not u keyen? u said u never played before im confused? https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/978280/nickis-hydra-game-mafia-signups/p1

no thats nicki minaj it sayz nickis hydra game not keyens

ok nicki

but i thought we were more than that luv !

but i thought we were more than that luv !

Umm...yeah...which makes you look even more sus than you already do! :p
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    keyenpeydee r u sure ur new ive been looking back at older games to see what set ups people were using and i think i saw ur name as a host but i could be wrong idk ok but anyway im going to close the game now and start sending people rolls these are how i have playing at the moment: mouselline panda broncos dekay song luvadsims emzydalsvida and keyenpeydee so thats 8 people i think i can find a set up for 8 people

oh ive been exposed !

hmm weird... it wasnt a funny joke
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    How many players do you need to start? I’ll think about playing but I’m not sure.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!

oh ive been exposed !

im sorry tuti it was a joke ok :(

How many players do you need to start? I’ll think about playing but I’m not sure.

ooo the legendary sophia

hello xsxrrysequence welcome to mafia have u played before i wonder if u want to play its not to late ok im sending rolls out now but i can easily add u in i think

oh ive been exposed !

im sorry tuti it was a joke ok :(

hmm ok keyen

oh ive been exposed !

LOL hmm

hello xsxrrysequence welcome to mafia have u played before i wonder if u want to play its not to late ok im sending rolls out now but i can easily add u in i think
    yes add her !

Yes I’ve played before a couple times but that was a few months ago. And if you’re sending out roles now then no I don’t think I can play.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

Yes I’ve played before a couple times but that was a few months ago. And if you’re sending out roles now then no I don’t think I can play.

its fine it wont be to hard to change if u would like to join the more the merrier

yes add her !

no omg i’m busy
    i think i’ll be able to play like.. in 1 or 2 weeks or something but probably not now
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

yes add her !

no omg i’m busy
    i think i’ll be able to play like.. in 1 or 2 weeks or something but probably not now

ok xstrarysequence thank u any way and i hope to play with u soon one day ok

yes add her !

no omg i’m busy

please just call me Sophia
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

yes add her !

no omg i’m busy

please just call me Sophia

ok sophia
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    When is the game starting
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Playerlist:

Replacement list:

Setup information:

Can you update the player list and the setup information. Cuz I can't keep track.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Mouselline wrote: »

day starts tomorow at 7am
    Mouselline wrote: »

day starts tomorow at 7am

Ok. :)
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    Hey guys, just giving a heads up since the game is starting really early in the AM - I wont be able to check in until late in the evening as I'm working and have school. I'll be able to read back and comment once I get home though!