Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where is Jasmine Holiday now ?

Hi,

I would like to know how many of you kept our Challenge Coordinator in the game ?

Where is Jasmine Holiday now ? 79 votes

She is still here and started a new life
6%
Monet11goodcakebaker62FlapColton147147OEII1001 5 votes
She left and never came back
56%
crocobauraKita5399SimmervilleColorist40MeteoraStormAnmirlasimgirl1010freindlylolluthienrisingfruitsbasket101Amj1995mitchiebanjogreydonnKatiardguezduhboy2u2emerejcp011c2FinvolaHarukotyanbixters 45 votes
Who ?
36%
SimburianDarkLady2788blueyblueskysnoepjes1210fiercephoenix91Onversertexxx78catmando830Reading_CorsairDestin2016GenericTownieRedShoe7Lilypink79sarabeth2984RouensimsSimmingalDaWaterRattelemwillcody6268MyriadSims 29 votes

Comments

• MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    I think she might have gotten purged during the big rebrand? I'm not sure if she was still in the game after that, but she's been gone a long time.

And we didn't even get to see her with the improved version of her hairstyle (that is, the second version of Jasmine, I think the original Jasmine has been culled ages ago) :open_mouth:
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,717 Member
    I never had one Jasmine Holiday, I remember looking at all the townies in a list and saw over 10 of them for some reason. I think the game created a new one all the time if you played rotational.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited March 2021
    I also mean did you add her clone from the gallery ?

Her last mission was PlantSim Challenge in 2017
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I haven't "adopted" her because I still hope she will come back with another challenge some day. I really liked that.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,657 Member
    I heard she got trapped by some space mushrooms at SIXAM.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,942 Member
    Who ?
    i mean i know who she is and tried the challenge thingies back in the day but :lol:
    I didn't do anything to her she just never existed in this save and i havent really added her from gallery either cause indeed if she shows up again there be clones situation
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    3cPzjxE.jpg
    33HOI2H.jpg
    Still has old picture of her as Growfruit Event
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    EA fired her. Now, she lurks in the background of your game, causing bugs with every patch in order to get revenge.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    Ancaryvan wrote: »
    3cPzjxE.jpg
    33HOI2H.jpg
    Still has old picture of her as Growfruit Event

Do you have her shared in the gallery by chance? I mean I do barely recall playing a few times when she was running an event, but I don't think I paid her any mind and she probably died of old age in my original save.
  • cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    Who ?
    I barely knew her. I started playing this game in early 2019 after having played TS3 for about a year before that.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Jasmine is gone with the wind. She and all her clones.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Who ?
    I know who she was, but it was all a while before my time, as they say.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,339 Member
    At one point in my Windenburg save I had eight clones of her.
    My current two starter save templates were created after the challenges, so they never had her in, unfortunately.
  • ReadySetLetsGooReadySetLetsGoo Posts: 17 Member
    Who ?
    I feel like I've heard some info on her, but I don't think I've ever seen her. The only Holiday I have is Summer Holiday and she is THE WORST!
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    I haven't seen her in forever, but I figure she's on an extended holiday somewhere. She ought to come back for a challenge some time.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    She never stood a chance, she was there for the holiday events yet she never looked like she was having fun. Judging by her outfit and hair I always thought she came right out of an office or something.

I really hope we see her again in a sparkly outfit carrying some wine and fireworks, just a new more holiday-esque self for her. She deserves some fun.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Lilypink79Lilypink79 Posts: 115 Member
    Who ?
    I would loved to have known her, I didn't get TS4 until the end of 2019 as I was still having too much fun with TS3
    I've got 99 problems and TS4 glitches are 99 of them
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    She's on a beach in Sulani.
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    She was stuffed into one of those simmi capsules! :D

Although I do remember her from past challenges, I don't have any existing saves with her in them.
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited March 2021
    deleted
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited March 2021
    She's serving time for stalking and being a public nuisance in general.

My Sims will be attending her parole hearing to voice their protests against her release.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Such ashame we don't see her these days, I loved the Triple Boost Week... these are the little things I miss about this game. :/
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    EA fired her. Now, she lurks in the background of your game, causing bugs with every patch in order to get revenge.

Hmmm.... I actually saw Jasmine in my game last night. It's a newish save, maybe a month old. She was at the Romance Festival and stopped by to chat with my sim. Later, when my sim went home, a vampire sim materialized right beside her and continually switched between bat and sim form. Like she was glitching out. Hmmm...
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Wow, was it that long ago?
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Hi,

I would like to know how many of you kept our Challenge Coordinator in the game ?

I wasn't around for the event, but i am aware of the character and i haven't been able to get her. Doesn't matter any though as i got enough sims of colour in my 300 sims.

Not like i see a list of official gurus anywhere i can look up on the gallery for these specific sims.
    Monet11 wrote: »
    Gordy wrote: »

Hmmm.... I actually saw Jasmine in my game last night. It's a newish save, maybe a month old. She was at the Romance Festival and stopped by to chat with my sim. Later, when my sim went home, a vampire sim materialized right beside her and continually switched between bat and sim form. Like she was glitching out. Hmmm...

that bat form is a mess, i've had to resort to respec of all my vampire sims to vampiric running instead.