Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I’d love to have a blank jungle world

I thought jungle adventure was such a pretty world, I would love to have a blank world we can live in like that. Waterfalls would be cool especially if we could swim near them. And a doc area for fishing. I love the stray cats around in Jungle adventure. A couple of 30,
X40 lots for small farms (not all tiny lots).

I would also like a blank world with an ocean on one side, something that would fit in with get famous but with some regular neighborhoods. At least one neighborhood located by the beach with a row of 5 or 6 beach lots. One downtown neighborhood, and at least 2 residential neighborhoods with 5 lots each,

I’d also like a world with River and lakes we could swim in or use floaters. I could imagine being able to tube down a river to go to a beach to camp swim and boat.

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I would so go for a liveable blank Jungle World with 15/20 lots.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    I agree.
    More empty, residential nature worlds are needed....no fx buildings.
  • Options
    bookish_sammybookish_sammy Posts: 223 Member
    It would be so wonderful to have more blank worlds. I build quite often in Newcrest and have it nearly complete as a fully functional world. I would love to have a blank jungle world, a farming world that resembles Tuscany in Italy, or something like Red River Gorge in Kentucky. This would allow the sims team to give us worlds without the fake buildings to fill it because you could spread out the lots without it seeming odd or have small clusters of lots in different areas. Either way, it would be cool to have more control over the buildings we place in a world and not have the fake buildings that we feel the need to match.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I thought jungle adventure was such a pretty world, I would love to have a blank world we can live in like that. Waterfalls would be cool especially if we could swim near them. And a doc area for fishing. I love the stray cats around in Jungle adventure. A couple of 30,
    X40 lots for small farms (not all tiny lots).

I would also like a blank world with an ocean on one side, something that would fit in with get famous but with some regular neighborhoods. At least one neighborhood located by the beach with a row of 5 or 6 beach lots. One downtown neighborhood, and at least 2 residential neighborhoods with 5 lots each,

I’d also like a world with River and lakes we could swim in or use floaters. I could imagine being able to tube down a river to go to a beach to camp swim and boat.

Put me down for these as well.
  • Options
    DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    Yes, these sound fun!
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    A world based on Selvadorada (in terms of foliage/rocks, and maybe background buildings) but empty and livable? Sign me up.

A 12-15 lot world probably is not in a Kit's budget. But a 5 lot neighborhood might be.
  • Options
    Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    I like the ideas, i would like to see new blank nature worlds too
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,919 Member
    Absolutely!

I would love an empty (no fake houses) world with mixed surroundings from JA and IL.
    Beach and the jungle in same world.

(tho it would need most likely that anyone who buys it has to have both packs.. but one can dream :) )
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    imagine how amazing if we had the CAW tool back, you could make your own dreamed jungle!
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,919 Member
    bella_goth wrote: »
    imagine how amazing if we had the CAW tool back, you could make your own dreamed jungle!

Combined beach+jungle <3
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    bella_goth wrote: »

Combined beach+jungle <3

ohh i'd def make an antarctic beach
    this reminds me i'd need penguins, lots of them <3
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Yes, that would be cool to play historical sceneries.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    A New Blank World must have swimmable water in my opinion. The perfect blank world would have an ocean,lake and river with a waterfall.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,670 Member
    edited March 2021
    Absolutely!

I would love an empty (no fake houses) world with mixed surroundings from JA and IL.
    Beach and the jungle in same world.

(tho it would need most likely that anyone who buys it has to have both packs.. but one can dream :) )

Maybe they could offer such a world as a Kit? If they use vegetation already created it shouldn't need that big a budget to put together.

I want a farming world, it could be empty (real rural). With no farms in the distance it would be easier to use it for other projects, but it would need a few 64x64 lots.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    I'd love this, and a world inspired by Magic Town
  • Options
    Magic Town <3
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited March 2021
    A New Blank World must have swimmable water in my opinion. The perfect blank world would have an ocean,lake and river with a waterfall.

Yes definitely swimmable!! Worlds with swimmable oceans ( something like California’s Pacific coast) Swimmable lakes and rivers would be fun as well. I need more lots, I want to be able to add more commercial venues.