Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• winterdaywinterday Posts: 16 Member
    > @idkdude said:
    > Hi all! I'm Katie. My pronouns are she/they. I play The Sims 3, as well as a little bit of 4(only have it on console, so no mods for 4). I've been around the forum for years, so I finally decided to actually make a profile now. That's all I have to say for now. Good bye and have a good day!

Hi Katie! I never really got into Sims 3, I was always a Sims 2 player lol, but I've heard wonderful things about 3! I'm excited to be a part of the forum now too! I hope you're having a great day!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    winterday wrote: »
    > @idkdude said:
    > Hi all! I'm Katie. My pronouns are she/they. I play The Sims 3, as well as a little bit of 4(only have it on console, so no mods for 4). I've been around the forum for years, so I finally decided to actually make a profile now. That's all I have to say for now. Good bye and have a good day!

Hi Katie! I never really got into Sims 3, I was always a Sims 2 player lol, but I've heard wonderful things about 3! I'm excited to be a part of the forum now too! I hope you're having a great day!

Hello @winterday :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have joined the forums! I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers, and enjoy posting on the threads about what is happening in your game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • play_jujubaplay_jujuba Posts: 1 New Member
    ola sou play_jujuba do Braisl, amo jogar the sims4, quero ter amigos aqui no farum atualmente estou fazendop desafio historic challenge, vou mostra um pouco dos meus pré historicos.
    ola sou play_jujuba do Braisl, amo jogar the sims4, quero ter amigos aqui no farum atualmente estou fazendop desafio historic challenge, vou mostra um pouco dos meus pré historicos.

Hello @play_jujuba :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you are doing a history challenge. I hope that it continues to go well.

Olá @play_jujuba :) Prazer em conhecê-lo. Bem vindo aos fóruns!
    É muito bom que você esteja fazendo um desafio de história. Espero que continue indo bem.
    Feliz simming! :)
  • LAI11LAI11 Posts: 7 New Member
    Hello! My name is LAI11 (you can call me Snazzy.) i love the sims and clare siobhan influences me to play! I encourage you to go check her out! I have 1 question. On steam pc can u link to ea acc then change ur ea name. Im currently on ps4 and switching soon so i can get cc. tia x
    LAI11 wrote: »
    Hello! My name is LAI11 (you can call me Snazzy.) i love the sims and clare siobhan influences me to play! I encourage you to go check her out! I have 1 question. On steam pc can u link to ea acc then change ur ea name. Im currently on ps4 and switching soon so i can get cc. tia x

Hello @LAI11 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are enjoying simming. Simming is fun!
    With your question, I don’t use stream so i am not sure. To change your forums user name, can post a request to change the name on the activities wall of either Ea_Leeloo or EA_Rtas
    I hope you will, enjoy playing the pc version also.
  • winterdaywinterday Posts: 16 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @winterday :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you have joined the forums! I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers, and enjoy posting on the threads about what is happening in your game.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I'm really excited to be here to engage with other fellow Simmers!! I hope you're having a nice day!😊
    winterday wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @winterday :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you have joined the forums! I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers, and enjoy posting on the threads about what is happening in your game.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I'm really excited to be here to engage with other fellow Simmers!! I hope you're having a nice day!😊

You’re welcome :) Thankyou very much!
  • SezwickSezwick Posts: 4 New Member
    Hey all,
    I’m new to Sims 4, it’s almost finished downloading and I’m diving into these forums. So much to get into.
    My name is Sezwick, I recently turned 30, and I’m here to kill time and chew bubblegum; but I’m all out of bubblegum.

Well met!
    Sezwick wrote: »
    Hey all,
    I’m new to Sims 4, it’s almost finished downloading and I’m diving into these forums. So much to get into.
    My name is Sezwick, I recently turned 30, and I’m here to kill time and chew bubblegum; but I’m all out of bubblegum.

Well met!

Hello @Sezwick :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are downloading Sims 4, and are about to start Sims 4 simming! I hope you will enjoy playing the game!
    Carl's Sims 4 site is a very helpful site with many guides to playing the game. There is a " guides" button at the top of the site page, which will take you to a list of a variety of helpful guides to the game.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com

• Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    Hello! :)
    I'm new to the forum. I'm a fan of the Sims series, and i want to share my passion for the game with others here in this sims community. I have played most of the sims games and i like them a lot. Currently i play sims 4, my favorite part of the game is the creative potential, i love to create characters buildings, and stories. :)
    Hauk150 wrote: »
    Hello! :)
    I'm new to the forum. I'm a fan of the Sims series, and i want to share my passion for the game with others here in this sims community. I have played most of the sims games and i like them a lot. Currently i play sims 4, my favorite part of the game is the creative potential, i love to create characters buildings, and stories. :)

Hello @Hauk150 :) It was nice meeting you on the other thread.
    It is great that you have played most of the sims game. Simming is enjoyable and fun! It is nice that you are currently playing Sims 4. Simming is a very nice way of expressing our creativity through the game! It is enjoyable spending time in CAS creating sims and it is great building and furnishing homes for Sims to enjoy living in!
  • SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,767 Member
    Snowbnuuy here; I'm 25, female, English. I started with Sims 1 and Bustin' Out on PS2 (still great games!) before moving on to TS3 on PC. My current 'main' game is TS4 on the XBox, but also just started playing TS2 on PC. For me there is something to love about all 'generations' of the Sims games.
    I've done two SimLit challenges in the past, and I'm tempted to try and get back into it. I write challenges in narrative style and my stories are usually a combination of pre-planned ideas and letting the game decide what happens. I'm very shy so I'm not sure how active I'll be.
    they/them or she/her
    SnowBnuuy wrote: »
    Snowbnuuy here; I'm 25, female, English. I started with Sims 1 and Bustin' Out on PS2 (still great games!) before moving on to TS3 on PC. My current 'main' game is TS4 on the XBox, but also just started playing TS2 on PC. For me there is something to love about all 'generations' of the Sims games.
    I've done two SimLit challenges in the past, and I'm tempted to try and get back into it. I write challenges in narrative style and my stories are usually a combination of pre-planned ideas and letting the game decide what happens. I'm very shy so I'm not sure how active I'll be.

Hello @SnowBnuuy :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 1 and Bustin' Out on PS2, then that led you later to playing Sims 3 and now the console version of Sims 4. All versions of the Sims are enjoyable and fun!
    It is very nice that you enjoy doing SimLit, and the challenges :) Simmers would enjoy reading what I write and seeing your pictures. I hope you will enjoy doing more SimLit if you do decide to do it.
  • LunarIceGoddessLunarIceGoddess Posts: 13 New Member
    Hi Guys you can call me Luna! Nice to meet you, I am still kinda new to sims 4, and this was the first game of sims I ever played!
    Hi Guys you can call me Luna! Nice to meet you, I am still kinda new to sims 4, and this was the first game of sims I ever played!

Hello @LunarIceGoddess :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 4. Simming is fun and enjoyable!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting fellow simmers and enjoy posting on the threads about what is happening in your game.
  • ReadySetLetsGooReadySetLetsGoo Posts: 17 Member
    Hi everyone!
    I'm new to this site but I've been playing TS4 for almost a year now (May 21 is my anniversary). I'm really excited to find simmers who have the same questions and like/dislikes as me. I don't have any irl friends that play TS franchise, but hopefully I make lots here!

About Me:
    My Origin tag is the same as my name here
    You can call me Goo or Lex and my pronouns are he/him
    I'm a sophomore in high school
    I love CC and make it a point to thank CC creators for putting their time into making it
    I'm a Gemini and my favorite colors are orange, green, grey, purple, and pink
    I love Sims, Minecraft, ACNH, crocheting, sewing, YouTube, and painting
    Hi everyone!
    I'm new to this site but I've been playing TS4 for almost a year now (May 21 is my anniversary). I'm really excited to find simmers who have the same questions and like/dislikes as me. I don't have any irl friends that play TS franchise, but hopefully I make lots here!

About Me:
    My Origin tag is the same as my name here
    You can call me Goo or Lex and my pronouns are he/him
    I'm a sophomore in high school
    I love CC and make it a point to thank CC creators for putting their time into making it
    I'm a Gemini and my favorite colors are orange, green, grey, purple, and pink
    I love Sims, Minecraft, ACNH, crocheting, sewing, YouTube, and painting

Hello @ReadySetLetsGoo :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forums threads.
    I hope your studies are going well. You would enjoy simming as a fun and enjoyable break from the stresses of school studies. With you enjoying painting, so would also like having your sims painting in the game :)
  • eufleufl Posts: 64 Member
    Hello, I am Carl, and I play this game since The Sims 2 but I started really playing The Sims 4 only last year. Aside from that I love to build and share lots, although I am not doing that on the gallery. But some may have seen my creations on other sites.
    In short that is, what is important to know about me as a simmer. I hope, that I´ll soon be able to show my stuff here as well.

Happy simming to you all! :)
    eufl wrote: »
    Hello, I am Carl, and I play this game since The Sims 2 but I started really playing The Sims 4 only last year. Aside from that I love to build and share lots, although I am not doing that on the gallery. But some may have seen my creations on other sites.
    In short that is, what is important to know about me as a simmer. I hope, that I´ll soon be able to show my stuff here as well.

Happy simming to you all! :)

Hello @eufl :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that you started simming by playing Sims 2 and from last year are now playing Sims 4. Simming is fun!
    It is great that you enjoy building. Building homes and community lots helps us to express our creativity through the game!
  • peachycola_peachycola_ Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello! My name is Peachy and I go by she/they pronouns. I've been playing The Sims 4 for about two years now but before I got the game myself I always loved to watch people play on YouTube (specifically Vixella). I really enjoy creating sims and sharing them in the gallery; maybe I'll share them here too at some point. I guess a bit more about me is that I'm a Capricorn, I like the colors purple and black (also peach :>) and Minecraft is another game I like a lot. I think that's it! I'm excited to maybe make a few new friends and share my creations (and a legacy family I've been playing,,) :]
    Hello! My name is Peachy and I go by she/they pronouns. I've been playing The Sims 4 for about two years now but before I got the game myself I always loved to watch people play on YouTube (specifically Vixella). I really enjoy creating sims and sharing them in the gallery; maybe I'll share them here too at some point. I guess a bit more about me is that I'm a Capricorn, I like the colors purple and black (also peach :>) and Minecraft is another game I like a lot. I think that's it! I'm excited to maybe make a few new friends and share my creations (and a legacy family I've been playing,,) :]

Hello @peachycola_ :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming for two years, and that enjoying watching simming videos then led you to enjoy playing yourself.
    Creating sims is enjoyable! It is great giving thorn background details and choosing outfits that suit them.
    I hope you will enjoy meeting,chatting and making friends as you read and post on the forum threads.
  • RatSimRatSim Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello!

My name is Mariell, a lady in her mid 20s. As a kid I played The Sims 2 all_the_time. Literally. I wish I could see how many hours I spent on that game. I also used to be quite active on the Norwegian sims 2 forums back in the days, but that shut down a long time ago. I made an account here in 2009, but I couldn't get into it now, so I made this new account. But I didn't really post anything anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

I haven't played much Sims the last 6-7 years. It's a mix of lost interest, no suitable computer and little time. Yet I've always had the game in my heart and I've just been waiting for the right time to get myself back in front of the PC and start simming again. A couple of weeks ago, I got access to a powerful enough computer to get me going. So I downloaded Sims 4, and now all I do is play (RIP my studies :/). Its so much fun though! Although I'm having to learn a lot of stuff over again. And with that, I wanted to start connecting with other simmers again, just like the old days! So here I am :)

As for myself - I'm an Aries, I'm doing a bachelor in political science, I enjoy good movies, shows and music (I'm an avid concert-goer), my favourite animal are cats, and my favourite colour is black!
    RatSim wrote: »
    Hello!

My name is Mariell, a lady in her mid 20s. As a kid I played The Sims 2 all_the_time. Literally. I wish I could see how many hours I spent on that game. I also used to be quite active on the Norwegian sims 2 forums back in the days, but that shut down a long time ago. I made an account here in 2009, but I couldn't get into it now, so I made this new account. But I didn't really post anything anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

I haven't played much Sims the last 6-7 years. It's a mix of lost interest, no suitable computer and little time. Yet I've always had the game in my heart and I've just been waiting for the right time to get myself back in front of the PC and start simming again. A couple of weeks ago, I got access to a powerful enough computer to get me going. So I downloaded Sims 4, and now all I do is play (RIP my studies :/). Its so much fun though! Although I'm having to learn a lot of stuff over again. And with that, I wanted to start connecting with other simmers again, just like the old days! So here I am :)

As for myself - I'm an Aries, I'm doing a bachelor in political science, I enjoy good movies, shows and music (I'm an avid concert-goer), my favourite animal are cats, and my favourite colour is black!

Hello @RatSim :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you enjoyed playing Sims 2 when you were younger. You would have many special memories of fun times spending simming then, and sims households that you played. Simming is fun!
    It is great that after a break you are now back simming again, and enjoying playing Sims 4 :) I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read the forum threads and post about what is happening in your game.
    I hope your studies are going well. Simming is a great way to take a break from the stresses of studies.
  • NotMFD1991NotMFD1991 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi all,

I have a bit of a unique issue. I cant seem to find the password reset for my original account. My Origin Account (Shadowraven9) password does NOT work with my Sims Account (MFD1991). I had to make a second account just to post here.

EA HQ has been unable to resolve this issue. Id be more than happy to post in the welcome page if I can get my real account (MFD1991) working again.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top