Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Grant Charles is a premade who shows up sometimes in the Magic Realm. My newest YA Spellcaster, Brodie Hart, met him there while introducing himself to the Three Sages, to learn the ultimate Mischief, Practical and Untamed spells. They hit it off so well, Brodie asked him to move in. Once it was plain that the whole extended family really like him (Brodie's dad baked a cake as a big hint), they eloped tonight.

Seen here with a longer hairstyle, and a deep Sulani suntan. He's a young adult, not a teen, and wearing swim trunks, honest! ;)

NFTojln.png
  • anskuplaysanskuplays Posts: 49 Member
    edited March 2021
    The oldest daughter of my legacy family. One of her little sisters will be a gen 3 heir soon. The family had 4 daughters first and then 3 sons.

EXVF7sG.png

(I hope this worked :smile: )
    Post edited by anskuplays on
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited March 2021
    There may have been a little bit of death at Tiger's dinner party........ Tiger is surprised as the rest of us that he generously threw a dinner party for his declared enemies and various annoying neighbours and people just started dying. :wink: 10 guests and 3 survived - a pretty good party in any evil sims books!
    7VyQXLF.png
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    My imagined conversation with Rami the Neophyte:

"Hey kid, wanna challenge your dad to a duel?"

"What? Yeah! Wait, who are you?"

"Never mind that. You realize you only know three spells so far, right? And those won't help you much in a duel."

"Oh. Yeah, but I can do it, I know I can."

"You don't even have a familiar yet."

"So? You can be my familiar. Dad's only an alchemist anyway. I can take him!"

Well, the kid was confident, so I let him give it a go. Next thing I knew, the early morning air in front of their home was crackling with magical energy.

YLgoPt1.png

More...
    The duel lasted considerably longer than I expected. Things were looking good for Rami. He got the first hit and staggered his father. He got in quite a few successful hits, in fact, and also managed to escape many of his dad's retaliatory strikes.

v5kRRX5.png

But the inevitable happened. The father's experience eventually overcame the son's confidence, and poor Rami learned a hard lesson that morning. Ouch.

3CxyvTD.png
    gBWJyGR.png
    OE4gyt2.png
    Aicwgpi.png

Happily, Rami forgave his dad for the humiliation. After all, it was only his first duel ever. He whispered in Dad's ear that he'd win the duel another day.

p8cVyAS.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Three since toddlerhood friends playing basketball together before scouts on a Saturday morning!

51011315436_033f2fb6d8_k.jpg

Bonus Pic
    Scouts uniforms via a pose!
    50200560261_1bb11c3551_h.jpg
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Just Essa practicing magic in her greenhouse. <3

8LyWOCo.png
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,364 Member
    Created some Triplets for Vlad from a relationship before marrying Lilith (Deyja, Nikolas and Alessandra)
    FaVlAHW.png
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    :) nap

aaXXtji.png
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Bella and Mortimer went sledding together for the first time.

LbxWpFy.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    Bella and Mortimer went sledding together for the first time.

LbxWpFy.png

Bella went sledding in heels. That is so.... Bella.
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,776 Member
    4dGqUVN.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    @simgirl1010 , LOL with that amount of scholarships, no wonder :D What's her name?

oh.. picture.. yes..
    1KXCrhJ.png
    Lily simply does not approve.

Wow, what a beautiful sim!
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    edited March 2021
    @permanentrose She's like, "HOW DARE YOU PLAY ANOTHER FAMILY AND FORSAKE ME LIKE THIS MASTER" lmao she's not having it
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,776 Member
    @AnnoyingTiger , thank you :) (unless you meant Lily, lol)
    tGgkQQj.png
    KCWmBQH.png
    Yep.. butt hurts when falling like that.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SimmerJillerskiSimmerJillerski Posts: 56 Member
    kVgYpJo.png
    Sim smiles are so relaxing
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited March 2021
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    Beach.
    TheBeach.jpg

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 ... How do you create/capture such awesome pictures? Is it the artist in you? Amazing pic by the way.
    Thank you @Hearts4u!
    I have different methods for taking the shots but the pause button (0) the cinema (tab) mode and a wee bit of patience are crucial before I capture anything. I discuss under the spoiler since it’s a little text heavy for an image thread...
    My images are either spontaneous or planned.

Sometimes I just hit PAUSE at the right moment and capture what I see.

A lot of the time my active sims give me inspiration because of something they’re doing. At those times I like to recap and enhance that feeling by directing the sims where and how I want them to be and make sure the lighting works and the camera is positioned correctly to capture that mood.

Other times I just have an idea for an image which I then want to create in one of my saves. This means I think about the theme and composition beforehand.
    I don’t use custom poses or pose player, so creating these stills requires a lot of patience from me. I’m talking nature documentary style patience and a lot of takes! 😅 There are probably about 10 different takes behind each still that you can see from me here. Most of the screenshots in this thread are not literally the last screenshots but rather one screenshot from the last series of takes.

Because I stopped using shaders in my game I give the image a minimal treatment in photoshop, only to boost color or desaturate and enhance the contrast. I also crop it in order to remove all unnecessary elements and focus on what’s important.

In the case of the beach image above, I had to wait for the weather, the waves, the birds and the sim to be in the correct state and position for the shot. Once I hit pause at the right moment I was able to position the camera and press “c”.

Sorry that I have nothing to share now after all that talk. 😅
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    edited March 2021
    I tried to get Camryn to go to bed, but she kept telling me she couldn't. So I looked upstairs and found something sticking up through her mattress. I reached under the bed and dragged whatever it was out ... a Grim Reaper Gnome from Harvestfest!
    y4mjj7WLnYAz0ByEpZNRCqavEtPp2gAoETHfxkrCsVD2kZm93qc3bl0a2MEiINmhH9X1PcW3QFpZxfPowlrJVUTcckW1LuWuNrq4DGxcgYhZHUMiSUvnTAd_RdixKElWvZYcEZIMzc673PRftNMJlRwrjBZz0DF5NWQ5_jhksD-FVfjNesKvKI7kwevJ8Zy8EZc?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    A Death Gnome under the bed. How creepy is that! 😲
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,364 Member
    @jasonschick80 @SimsLady2000 a little scary from the front though :D
    GMhwl2V.png
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    GMhwl2V.png

@blueybluesky Trust me, he's my kind of treat, scary and all.😏 I will say though that waist coat looks like CC correct?
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    GMhwl2V.png

Still, that redo is very awesome! Much less scary than the original haha
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited March 2021
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7

Thanks for sharing, It's difficult to find the perfect spot and lightning... some things that have helped for me is twistedmexi's build cam mod, with that I can switch the time of day, to morning, afternoon etc. so it's a bit limited but it's nice to have the option.

I still use reshade, I like that I can use that to increase or lower the color intensity directly in the game or add a color tint.

HxoZX6v.png
    ypHeC4u.png
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    A little strange in the winter with all that snow on top of the plant.

But hey Vanessa is in the gardening career, we don't have enough money for a greenhouse, we need to Harvest to get promoted and Holly grows in the winter!
    51011316236_33189396f7_k.jpg
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    From yesterday. My Global Superstar, winding down after his youngest aged into a Child. Thorne Bailey, a friend since Erik was on the rise, being neighbors, was in attendance for the party.

KNpoRtG.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    edited March 2021
    I created Laurence in story mode in an effort to add some interesting townies to my save ... and now I can't stop playing him because I think he is so cute. So I guess I just added another active household to my save. :D

g0PIFN1.jpg

Just added a close-up under the spoiler.
    gRA85xp.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,571 Member
    @AnnoyingTiger , thank you :) (unless you meant Lily, lol)
    tGgkQQj.png
    KCWmBQH.png
    Yep.. butt hurts when falling like that.

She always looks stunning in photos.

Meanwhile, my sims...

8m79MUN.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top