March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    πŸ‘‹ ElderJymm @Cebu2cool So great to see you over here too! Please feel free to update any of your older sims you've already made. The reuploading rule only applies to other people reuploading work that is not originally their own. I hope that makes sense πŸ’œ

I seriously just want to spend a day .. no make that at least a weekend wandering around and chatting up any topic under the sun with you @Flash5 ! You have so much creativity in your mind Sami! I love it! πŸ’œ Awesome entry!

Yessss! You're back @LaTalpaVolante πŸ‘‹ Sorry to hear of your laptop troubles again but I'm happy we've got you back! I hope it keeps running smoothly from now on ;) Ohh great story! Steam powered tech makes for bank robbery success. Thanks also for your thoughtful wishes on my Twitch journey!

You're growing your love for CAS each time you start a sim from scratch @xamira99 ;) Have a blast imagining steampunk sims and steam powered gadgets πŸ’œ
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    @GLovely1 , I hope that I'll get a chance soon to watch the first hour of the stream that I missed. I'll keep an eye out for townies. 😊

Though I'm still limiting my computer time (specifically the use of the mouse,) I've uploaded my first family in weeks, so I'm hoping to participate in the week's challenge. I just need some inspiration. I hope to comment on the entries thus far after I've had some sleep. I'm sure that they'll be wonderful!
  • pagounispagounis Posts: 369 Member
    Hello everyone :)

My entry for this week's QCC is Steampunk Express. A group of 5 sims who run a time machine and traveled in the Steampunk Era according to their backstory.

Title: Steampunk Express
    Origin ID: mikrolactaki3
    Gallery Link: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/F49AA4B3786611EB880CFCAA752B5B46

unknown.png
    Joanne | 22 | Greece. Informatics student. I'm mikrolactaki3 on the gallery. Using 2 computers! My Blog: mikrolactaki3.tumblr.com
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    I have no idea for a story for this challenge, I guess I'm not much of a story writer
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    You are a talented creator Maria, @chips46 which lends itself wonderfully for story writing! Give yourself some inspiration by considering all the build/buy items that you can convert into some type of steam powered machine for your sims household ;) Your gift exchange sim story was wonderful and Dominic's makeover was creatively cool. You can do it again, no doubt about it! πŸ’œ

@pagounis ~ Joanne, your steampunk group looks so lovely! Great idea to use that Realm of Magic dress. I'd forgotten about that one! Good eye for steampunk fashion πŸ’œ

Very happy news @NeoFelis22 ! I'm heading to the gallery now to check out all the sensational steampunk entries so I'll take swing by your catalog too :)

Now, get in CAS to imagine steam powered anything Lovelies and have a blast! πŸ’œ

Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited February 2021
    My entry for Week 29: Not Time's Fool

Bio: "Love's not time's fool and the Tinker couple are living proof of that. Together for what seems like a century, their love for each other hasn't faltered or weakened, but only grew stronger. With age comes wisdom and they have created many inventions over the years, including a time machine, which was myseriously stolen from them - just like their youth."

lPbFwQg.png?1

sQnumda.png?1

58maair.png?1
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Hello, First time joining this challenge :)

Gallery link: Steampunk Mystery

Origin ID:
    beckablitz

Backstory: Serefina's inventor father Lionel and her missing fiance James were working on a steampowered machine when there a explosion which left no trace of James and left Lionel, an amnesiac with erratic fits and paranioa. Serefina using science and her fiance's journals is set to solve the mystery (all while raising her son Sullivan). Hiram Godolphin is their financial backer or so he says - can he be trusted? Is he a villian? why had they never met before the explosion?

dbMdtzzl.png
    Serefina, Lionel and Sullivan

O616GgLl.png
    Lionel can't remember what they were building, why it was a secret and what caused the explosion. Trying to remember brings on ranting fits and paranoia.

GI49JPXl.png
    Hiram Godolphin claims he was backing the development of the machine. Serefina has never met him and of course Lionel doesn't remember anything. Serefina feels he is not to be trusted and perhaps wants to steal the machine's design for himself to patent and sell.

3fTfYhml.png
    He may have eyes on something else besides her fiance's journals as well. Her head says he's a villian but her heart ....
    edited February 2021
    @GLovely1 , thank you for stopping by and leaving such a kind comment! πŸ’› I've got a hint of an idea for the challenge, though I need to work on it. I have a question though: Should all of the outfits be steampunk inspired or is the first sufficient? I just reread the rules, so I have the answer to my question.

I didn't get a chance to look at all the entries tonight, but what I saw was indeed wonderful! I hope to check out the rest very soon! Everyone is so creative! πŸ‘ I just have to give my wrist a break before I look at the rest.

Edited to strike out the question and add the sentence afterward.
    Post edited by NeoFelis22 on
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    I promise I'll look through all of your entries later. I've just been super hyper-focused on my own and haven't had much a chance to really look through them yet.

I've got my actual entry up on the gallery though. So all I have left to do is finish up my extras and post them here. :smile:

I don't have quite as many packs as most of y'all do, so I had to get a bit creative with mine. :lol:

@NeoFelis22 And no worries at all. Take all the time you need with giving your wrist a break. :heart:
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    What do you think of fate & faith?

Here, I have a story of young lovers who need to decide either to follow their dreams by letting one of them go, or sacrificing their dreams by being together. I call them, the Steampunk Duo.

Since she was a little girl, Esmerelda wants to make a lot of friends & of course, travelling around the world. She was inspired by the book that she read when she was a little girl. If they can travel around the world in 80 days, so can she! That's what she believes!
    tFppFiJ.png

Meanwhile, Jacob has been dreaming of to be the best maker in their town. Ever since he was young, he enjoys playing with tools & follow his dad who was a clockmaker, around the town looking for metals & scraps where they can bring back home to start creating & inventing.
    p4dz7NM.png

Yes, both of them are from the same town & have been good friends since they were young. In fact, they are neighbours! As the time passing by with many encounters, day after day, they fall in love. They attracted to each other because, they share the same values, although, they do realise that, they have different dreams & wants. They know that it will come the day where they need to make a decision either to be together or to be apart & longing for one & another for a very long time.
    TdFt65h.png
    QDAZwon.png

OID:- x4m1r4
  • NeonEastNeonEast Posts: 31 Member
    edited March 2021
    Hey y'all, here's my entry for this week's challenge!

β˜…

Steampunk SimBot Gallery Link Origin ID: NeonEast
    WOLF, or Work Operated Labour Foreman is a line of SimBots commissioned by the city of Simerican exceptionalism, Bridgeport, at the turn of the century. Built with the best materials and programmed with great intelligence, WOLF served as a guide for the city. The rich sights of his job gave him great optimism. Eventually he was delegated to industrial work.

zdcfMSs.png

β€œWOLF is designed to serve any airship or factory! It is in their code to serve society to be its very best!”, WOLF hears the overhead radio advertise, while he watches the workers at the Placeholder appliance factory perishing each day from horrid working conditions…

Today it was Mark, because the factory head Mr. Placeholder refused to fix the faulty wiring in his system to save costs. Mr. Placeholder wasn't shocked when he found out Mark was electrocuted.

pbrtPbz.png

MJDqG6O.png

If it's in WOLF's code to serve society to be at its very best, then he has failed. because Mr. Placeholder and his factory continue to oppress its workers. There have been talks of rebellion, but any prominent leaders disappear... under mysterious circumstances... So continues the fear onto the people.

NAK9ZJm.png

WOLF is a practically indestructible SimBot. If he were to step up to the task, he physically could. And he would.

qTKsIHV.png

Perhaps it’s in his code to rally the workers and other SimBots, and start an industrial revolution!

BqXHQ37.png

β˜…
    Post edited by NeonEast on
    Origin ID: NeonEast β—Š
  • ZebSimsZebSims Posts: 67 Member
    My attempt at the steampunk theme for this week's challenge ended up as a love story with a dystopian cityscape and a time machine: Cora and Queen Viola.

00.jpg

• MinraedMinraed Posts: 1,159 Member
    It was harder than expected. AS I see pics from others I think, "why didn't I think of that", but I'm happy with it overall. Will share in the gallery in a moment, and will have a little picture show, lookbook backstory thing on my blog soon.
    [img][/img] Visit Simaginarium
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    It seems like I may not be able to get any extras up this time around after all. And I'm really sorry about that.

It's just ever since I sprained my ankle last Saturday, my creativity has been non-existent. Perhaps because I'm so focused on the pain?

Anyway, I hope to look through everyone else's entries soon.
    7-ship.jpg?w=1024

8-swashbucklers-needed.jpg?w=1024

9-hooligans.jpg?w=1024

seas-and-skies.jpg?w=1024

There is more on my blog post for this including Lucretia's Lookbook, this little mini-story, her backstory info and credits for the Sims and Lots I used for this. The direct link to that is HERE https://simaginarium.com/2021/03/07/lucretia-ledbetter/

• FrankieDanySIMSFrankieDanySIMS Posts: 152 Member

Here's my entry for the steampunk challenge πŸ˜ƒ ... has been posted in gallery days ago (much earlier than here) and now is also in the forum 🀩
    backstory:
    the short story is about a travel in time (Cornelia is the traveler) by time machine to fix the tragic theft of a magic artefact.
    Cornelia has to find the exact time right before the theft was done because her father was punished for it with blindness 😎
    If she will manage to prevent the artefact theft... her father will regain his sight !!!
    Her blind father in the meanwhile helps her with the time machine maintenance πŸ”§βš™οΈπŸ”¨

link to gallery: https://www.ea.com/it-it/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/B66084847A0511EB8650CACBBEC83282

gallery shots:
    00.jpg
    Cornelia (traveler daughter)
    01.jpg
    Cletus (blind father)
    02.jpg

7b98023048724ecd9dea27351744b46c.png
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    Dhalia
    Traits: Adventurous, Maker, Ambitious
    Aspiration: Master Maker
    Download

Dhalia loves adventure and joined the interstellar airship race. However, she crashed her airship and ended up here on a strange planet. Her airship is beyond repair. Maybe it was a bit too ambitious to think she could fly on the airhip all by herself. Now what to do?

03-07-21-8-20-24-pm_orig.png
    befunky-collage-steampunk1dhalia_orig.jpg
    screenshot-2dhaliasteampunk_orig.png

These are all so awesome. I am so impressed with how imaginatively CAS items were used to create so many different looks.
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    I lvoe all entries! So many creative stories. I don't think i can beat that with mine! It was fun to create her though
  • FrankieDanySIMSFrankieDanySIMS Posts: 152 Member

Hi @Minraed when I saw your tweet (I'll see better / RT tomorrow) about my travellers joining your story πŸ˜ƒ I came back to see the pics here... I didn't notice them before ... so I guess I'm like ... Cletus!!! 😎 πŸ™„ 😁 I'm really curious of your story and Lucrezia's plans: tomorrow I'll visit your site to read / watch it 😍
    7b98023048724ecd9dea27351744b46c.png
    @MeowchaFrappe Thank you for your kindness. I hope that you're ankle is better soon! πŸ’›

Not sure if I'm going to get my entry up in time. I created five sims for my idea, though I only did their first outfits along with their aspirations and traits. I hope that I get time and I'm up to finishing them and writing the story, but I have no way of knowing right now. @GLovely1 , what time on the 10th do the entries have to be posted by?

I finally got to see the rest of the entries posted thus far. Amazing job, everyone! You're going to give the judges a tough job, for sure! πŸ‘
  • ChristineRose5ChristineRose5 Posts: 37 Member
    "I have a feeling I'm not in Oasis Springs anymore"

One button push, that's all it took - a blinding light before complete darkness. She opened her eyes to a world of smog and industry.

"Not from around these parts, are ya?" Nora heard. Nora gave the strange-looking woman a once over.

vnQ2E8l.png

"You can say that again," Nora muttered. "Where am I?"

"Why, you're in none other than Willow Harbor!" The strangely dressed woman said brightly.

"This is not Willow Harbor," Nora found herself arguing. She was born in Willow Harbor. She grew up in Willow Harbor. This world-? She looked around. Though, maybe, just maybe..."I'm sorry, I shouldn't. I just need to find a bus route back to my hometown."

"Bus?" The woman asked, confused. "Now what in the world is a bus, hun?"

Nora couldn't tell if the woman was serious. "A metal contraption on wheels that takes you from place to place," Nora answered. "Or, you know, a car to rent? Or a Simuber?" Nora could tell she wasn't getting anywhere with the woman. "You know what, nevermind. I think I'll just-"

"If you're going to find anything like that, it's going to be at Doc's lab. He might know what you're talking about."

"Doc's lab?" Nora asked. Well, it was as good a place to look as anyway. Nora heard one last "Northerners are just the strangest people" before she was off to Doc's.

S4cZ7FZ.png

On the top of the tallest tower was where she found Doc - dressed just as strangely as the woman was. Nora was never into fashion - maybe this was just all normal?

"You must be desperate to come to the town crazy," Doc offered as a greeting, not looking up from the beaker he was observing.

"After everything I've been through today, I'm beginning to think I'm the crazy one," Nora responded.

Doc finally looked at her, giving her a once over. "Quite. What brings you to my humble abode?"

"I need to find my way home. I was hoping you could help with that."

Doc turned back to his experiment, readjusting his goggles. "I'm not a travel guide."

"You're also not a great chemist," Nora blurted out. Before she could help herself, she continued, "You're using Hydrogen syalide when you should be using Hydrogen simalide."

"Hydro-" Doc paused. "What did you say your name was?"

"Doctor Edmonds. Nora Edmonds."

"Edmonds?" Doc finally pulled himself away from his experiment entirely. After a moment of him staring at her he finally laughed. A warm, homey sound -- almost familiar. "You're definitely not from around these parts, are you?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"You do stick out like a sore thumb. Come on, let's get you dressed like a local and get you home."

"Why do I have to dress like a local if I'm heading home?"

"Because the town has enough insanity with just me. Now come on, there's science to be done!"

GaN73j0.png
    H12XzIG.png

"I'm failing to see how being at the top of this tower is going to get me home, Doc."

"Trust the science."

"I do trust science. I'm not sure yet if I trust you yet. And why are we here?" The clouds were rolling in and Nora didn't want to be outside when the rain started. Not in her fancy new clothes.

"The farther up I am, the clearer my head gets," Doc explained. "This astronomy tower is the tallest place in town. Besides that," his eyes glinted mischievously. "I have a theory."

Nora was intrigued, despite herself. "What's the theory?"

"What were you working on before you came here?"

"I've been researching the effects of energy on various chemicals. I wanted to see if-" Nora paused, checking to see if Doc's eyes had glazed over yet. They weren't - they were watching her intently. She hadn't been able to talk about her research to a captive audience since, well...ever.

"See if?"

"See if I can create a new renewable energy. Something that's not based on coal, or even solar or wind." Nora heard the clap of thunder. "Hey, do you think we should-?"

Doc ignored her, walking to the astronomy tower. "And where can you get a lot of energy very quickly?"

Nora saw the flash of lightning in the distance. "You don't mean-"

"The only way to prove a hypothesis is to test and retest."

"Yes, well - you can't be suggesting I get struck by lightning?!"

"Not you. Something else." Doc pulled something out of his pocket, putting it in her hand before taking a step back. "Read the note later. Quickly, now! The storm will pass soon!"

"Wait, this is -- how did you know I was working with Simanade? This material is incredibly rare, my lab can't even get their hands on it! How did you-"

He silenced her with a hug. It felt warm and familiar, despite the fact that she knew she had never met the man.

"On the count of three you're going to toss it in the air. One, two-"

Well, here goes nothing, Nora thought.

A crack of lightning and Nora was out again.

Nora woke up in her lab, looking around quickly. Okay, too much coffee. Surely. She just needed to get a few hours of shut eye and her dream might actually make sense. Nora looked down at herself with a gasp. Okay, she definitely wasn't in her lab clothes anymore. Her hand dove in her pocket, pulling out the very much real note.

"I've been researching the effects of Simanade for years. I hadn't predicted time travel would be an effect - fascinating, is it not? I'll leave you to publish the results. Just be sure to credit your dear old great-great grandfather when you do. - Doc. E"

Phew! Hadn't intended to make the story quite that long, but once I started I couldn't bring myself to stop. Good luck to everyone with the challenge! So many creative entries on the gallery, can't wait to see them all! <3

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/28265015808911EB84366EADD5D6A7E6
  • NeonEastNeonEast Posts: 31 Member
    @ChristineRose5 your story was super fun to read, I loved the chemistry, haha, the chemistry between Nora and Doc, the setting, the details, and the twist! Kinda surprised there wasn't a bus for her to go home, but at least it led her to her great grandpa. Great job! β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Origin ID: NeonEast β—Š
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    I LOVED THIS CHALLENGE!! First time posting in this thread!! Anywho here is my Steampunk Family:)
    Meet the Fontenots! These are actually one of my favorite families I've played for nearly 2 years. I gave them a massive Steampunk makeover for funsies. I have them under the spoilers because I tend to go overboard with screenshots.
    Family Members include Primrose Fontenot, Gideon Fontenot, Quincy, Lemuel Beauchamp, Rivets, and Abner.
    Gallery Name: Steampunk Family- Click the spoiler below to see the family!! I don't want to spoil the twist
    Gallery ID: sarabeth6701d
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/45D63943814111EB8FC4C3C6F37CF8C6
    Just imagine it. Transport yourself over a century ago to the "Victorian Era." We are in the swing of the Industrial Revolution. Inventors have discovered the amazing power of steam. Steampowered vehicles transport people to far away places at an incredible rate. By air, by water, and over land. Small steampowered gadgets and even electrical powered technology make the day to day humdrum of life a little easier. Count Vladislaus Straud the III of Forgotten Hollow has never seen such a miracle take place. It has not quite reached his little community of Forgotten Hollow, until now. A curious family has moved into the new house that was built on Fledermaus Bend. They are the Fontenots. But all does not seem normalor remotely average with this family. Will Vlad discover their mystery? He works up the courage to introduce himself...Mblg9ha.png?1
    And is met with the shock of his life! j91VuQD.png?1
    Can't remember last 10 minutes....
    Family matriarch Primrose Charity Fontenot has been working diligently on her mystical studies. She recently discovered her magical roots. uvPXaNT.png
    Primrose, otherwise known as Rosie to her friends and family, works as as scientist. She is a genius, loves the outdoors, and her family. You can often find her in the backyard practicing spells. h7M0D2s.png
    ygzzIwJ.png
    Or trying out her new steampowered rocket broom she invented. yNEnAK0.png
    The love of Rosie's life is her husband Gideon Fontenot.
    They have one son together, Quincy 7rqQhqz.png
    Quincy is a loveable scamp. He is constantly getting into trouble. Quincy loves the outdoors. p6sGTk5.png
    They are also raising Rosie's teen brother Lemuel Amos Beauchamp. Lemuel is a brilliant inventor. He's a genius and loves the outdoors. FR82YDS.png
    Lemuel created an automaton, Abner. Abner helps the family with childcare, cleaning, and cooking. GQdXeNH.png
    But he loves to channel the spirit world or read the latest Victorian Penny Dreadfuls in his spare time. He's neat, family oriented, and a bookworm. jq1kZr4.png
    Lemuel also invented the family pet, Rivets kogSu9m.png
    Rivets is a tad cranky. He makes the ideal guard dog VRfkTOc.png
    You will probably find family patriarch Gideon Azzernoch Fontenot working on his steampowered Rocketship in the backyard. He works as a space ranger. He is confident, genius, and loves the outdoors. L3YsIbm.png
    Gideon is quite private. He has a secret only the his family knows. He has...otherwordly...origins.... SeNFyNK.png
    Gideon met Rosie one sultry evening while he was conducting a routine scientific survey of the local sentient species of the third planet around the star known as "Sol." Much to his amazement, he found himself falling madly in love with the abductee, Rosie. N9dYPaY.png
    The feeling was mutual.
    yo6jtht.png
    He is quite proud of his son, who is also an alien. Both Gideon and Primrose have the soul mate aspiration. What adventures await this unique family?! Jmj1aKF.png
    But first time to deal with this unusual neighbor...16vk9aO.png
    vUJPpAb.png
    Wardrobe:
    Gideon's human form
    dDK02ln.png
    UjEq3df.png
    509LC00.png
    Outfits. I just used his alien form. Gideon's wardrobe is the same for both his disguise and alien form
    g9b6BYU.png
    Primrose
    WFhx3Uo.png
    bUp1tRC.png
    Lemuel
    JK26maO.png
    3HVkFLh.png
    Quincy
    2Q6w097.png
    Bl0IRSn.png
    KBhaAoH.png
    sxUulaH.png
    Abner
    Je0Ihxm.png
    Kh4f46b.png
    Rivets
    UZJtUKN.png
    8ewR1XG.png

Here is a link to their house if you want it! Its got a steampunk vibe. Move objects on. No CC
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/60BBA197814E11EB8B223CBA924B87DD
    edited March 2021
    Stolen Prototype?

qnoRG25.jpg?1

Lady Blanchard holds a small gathering to unveil her resident inventor Dmitri Novak's latest prototype. It's for a steam-powered machine capable of finding precious metal deposits and possibly even gems without disturbing the earth above, and then digging them up. But when the sturdy cloth covering is lifted, there is nothing but an unusually light, though bulky, old coatrack underneath! Lord Betancourt, immediately accuses Novak of pretending to have his so-called prototype stolen in order to bilk those who invested in his project. Novak retorts that everyone knows that Betancourt didn't inherit much beyond his father's properties, and is in desperate need of Simoleons, so he must have stolen it in order to sell it. Lady Blanchard has a footman separate the two before they come to blows, then summons Dr. Morse and asks for his immediate assistance.

Dr. Morse is a good man and a thorough investigator. Once he arrives, he first questions and rules out the servants and several other guests. That leaves him with four suspects, all of whom, especially Lady Blanchard, are outraged at being considered a possible criminal.

Dr. Morse must determine: Was there an invention? If there was, then who stole it? And is the talk that Miss Lockheart has a secret beau actually true?

The sims:
    Lady Elizabeth Blanchard: A wealthy widow who has her husband's niece in her care.

Miss Felicity Lockheart: Lady Blanchard's ward. Until recently, often seen with her nose in a book.

Dmitri Novak: Originally from the Continent, not much is known about him other than he's purportedly a brilliant inventor.

Lord Sebastian Betancourt: Recent inheritor of his father's estate, and rumored to be short of funds.

Dr. Thomas Morse: Renowned physician and a discreet detective when called upon.

(I'll admit right off that my idea for Novak's machine is from the Sims 3. 😊 For the sims' Athletic wear, I assumed they would exercise by taking walks, so dressed them accordingly. Also, I researched Victorian era bathing costumes for this entry. I know it's Steampunk, but I was curious, and so indulged myself by going for as much accuracy as possible in that category. Here's a link if you're interested in seeing some examples. The women's styles vary quite a bit, so I went with what was closest to what I had in CAS. This was a challenging (even without dealing with my wrist pain) QCC for me, but I enjoyed it. πŸ™‚)

Edit: I'm sorry that I couldn't add pictures from the story, but I just ran out of time not only with the challenge, but in what my wrist can handle.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top