Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many packs do you own?

iamoz96iamoz96 Posts: 263 Member
I have all packs (except JtB) on console and most packs on PC. I hate myself for double purchasing since now I have a PC I have to have all packs on there as well. What about you?

Edit: forgot to add I only have the Bust the Dust kit on PC
Origin ID: iamoz96
Enjoy my creations! :)

Comments

• Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    I own all of the packs for PC except for Batuu.

I have not purchased any kits yet.
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    All of them. I split the cost with my sis.
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • pink_coco10pink_coco10 Posts: 54 Member
    I own on PC only, no console:
    6 Expansions
    5 Game Packs
    7 Stuff Packs
    0 Kits
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    I own all of the packs for PC except for Batuu.

I have not purchased any kits yet.

Same here.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited March 2021
    I have all EPs except Seasons, Eco Lifestyle, and Snowy Escape. I may get the latter two eventually, but I'm in no rush. Of Game packs I think I have about a half dozen. Stuff packs... 2. I think. Maybe 3. That's it.
    Post edited by VeeDub on
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    Don't have Seasons, Get Famous, or JTB. I have about half the stuff packs and no kits.
  • NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    I have them all except Batuu, which I have no intention on ever buying.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    All except JtB (which is odd because I'm a huge Star Wars fan but there you go...). Oh and I haven't broken down and bought the CAS Retro Fit Kit thing either.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    All packs minus Throwback Fit Kit & Country Kitchen Kit for PC. On console, I only have the base game since that was given out for free a couple of yrs ago.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • ReadySetLetsGooReadySetLetsGoo Posts: 17 Member
    I have:
    All the expansions except Snowy Escape and Eco Lifestyle
    All the game packs except Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, and Spa Day
    None of the stuff packs or kits

If anyone has any recommendations on what to buy next or their favs, I'm open to suggestions!
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    All of them except for two of the kits. I'll finish off buying all the Expansion, Game and Stuff packs but will pick and choose from the new type of kits, buying build and objects rather than new action kits.
  • Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 888 Member
    On PC, I have all the packs and none of the kits.
  • NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    I have:

If anyone has any recommendations on what to buy next or their favs, I'm open to suggestions!

Well, I will say that Spa Day is one of my favorite game packs and I wish it got more love. Yoga is one of my favorite activities in game, and almost all of my sims get into it eventually. The spas are one of my favorite date venues, too.
  • iamoz96iamoz96 Posts: 263 Member
    edited March 2021
    I have:

Spa Day for sure to be the next pack because it has the best build/buy. Don’t know if you build any. Also it adds some neat, calming activities for sims. The sauna is really cool.
    Origin ID: iamoz96
    Enjoy my creations! :)
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    I have everything bar the kits between the careful application of sales, bundles, and my super generous in-laws. My mad money for this month is pledged elsewhere, so I'm waiting until April to get Country Kitchen. Not really interested in the other two.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    I have:

Well, I will say that Spa Day is one of my favorite game packs and I wish it got more love. Yoga is one of my favorite activities in game, and almost all of my sims get into it eventually. The spas are one of my favorite date venues, too.

I agree with Spa Day. It's so useful in Sulani when you can add the swimming and beach activities. Add a tent to the lot and you could stay there before we got rentable lots when Snowy Escape came out.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I have everything except the Star Wars pack.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    What I own is a pretty good gauge of how often they have half off sales because that's the only time I've bought any. The one exception is GTW which hubby bought for me when it came out, in an attempt to get me interested. It failed.
    I didn't play again until 2019, and they've had so many sales in that time that I own nearly everything. Probably doesn't hurt either that I got sick last March and spent most of the last year incapacitated. Sims got me through quite well.

I own all the EP's. All the GP's except JtB. And all the SP's except Toddler, My First Pet, Moschino, and Paranormal. I don't own any kits yet.

Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I have 7 expansion packs. I will probably add Discover University next. I'm still undecided about Get Famous or Eco Lifestyle.

I have 7 game packs, missing only Strangerville and Journey to Batuu.

I have all the stuff packs except Paranormal, which I also plan to get soon.

I haven't bought any of the kits.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    For me I have

- All expansions
    - All GPs except Batuu and Parenthood
    - 7/18 stuff packs
    - Zero kits
  • EternalSunshineEternalSunshine Posts: 339 Member

I currently own on PC - 8 EPs, 8 GPs, and 12 SPs.

EP: all except Snowy Escape & Eco Lifestyle;
    GP: all except Journey to Batuu;
    SP: all except Paranormal Stuff; Nifty Knitting; My First Pet Stuff; Toddler Stuff; Perfect Patio Stuff; and Luxury Party Stuff.
    I do not own any kits.

I will likely eventually purchase both of the remaining EPs, and Paranormal Stuff and Nifty Knitting.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    I have 20 packs in total

EPs: 6 (Snowy Escape, Discover University, Island Living, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, Get Together)
    GPs:5 (Realm of Magic, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day)
    SPs: 9 (Paranormal, Nifty Knitting, Tiny Living, My First Pet, Laundry Day, Backyard, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky)

I'm hoping to get Strangerville soon though. Like next time there's a sale or if I can find it cheaper elsewhere
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I have:

I second the spa day recomendations. Yoga is also a very effective way of losing weight and gaining muscle.
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    All expansions, game packs, stuff pack, and kits, except for Eco Living.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I own all except JtB, Country Kitchen and Throwback Fit.