Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• TalonflareTalonflare Posts: 47 Member
    Okay, I'm new to this whole store gift-giving and store gift-recieving thing, but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to try it out, yuh?

Here's my Wishlist, and my Top 5 are:
    original.gif
    Just a little Smile.
  • Greylady624Greylady624 Posts: 1,225 Member
    I'd like to thank @Charlottekn for the Coastal Coffee Table! I love it :smile:
  • CoriandreCoriandre Posts: 90 Member
    edited February 2021
    Just found this thread and would like to join in on the fun ! Please add me to the directory.
    I just started with the Sims 3 this summer when looking for something to play with my daughter during confinement this summer and we are having a lot of fun with this game. My wish list https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SieurPersil

Top 5 items would be

1- Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set
    2- Lucky Palms
    3- Fins Out
    4- Hello Angel
    5- Flat Cap with Long Hair
    Post edited by Coriandre on
  • GuillaumeSnowGuillaumeSnow Posts: 87 Member
    Is the directory still being updated? I will leave my wishlist here.
    https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=GuillaumeSnow00

I have no preference over one or another, any gift is more than welcome. ❤️
  • retrochansmithretrochansmith Posts: 2 New Member
    Here is my wishlist. There are mostly worlds on there.
    https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=retrochansmith
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    I would like to thank @melaniet1020 for The Beautiful Split
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
    I would like to thank whoever gifted me Go Bananas Swingset and Puffy Pachyderm Slide
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    @Sleepstar, you are welcome. I thru some gifts out the other day. Hope it helps with your sets you are working on!
    Thank you @FairyGodMother (charlotteprice) for the Backwoods Bookshelf!
    @HSmith2016 I want to thank you so much for trying to gift the Enchanting Faire Love Seat. Unfortunately, the gift didn't go through so I just wanted to make sure you didn't lose your simpoints to the void. I know the store gets glitchy. I still appreciate the attempt :)
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited January 2021
    @Greylady624 I'm so sorry! I tried a bunch of times, each time it kept saying it wasn't working. Then I refreshed the page, my simpoints were down, and it looked like the gift was gone from your wishlist. So I really thought it worked! :( I'm so sad and so sorry, I had simpoints that had been sitting there for ages, so I looked around to see who was still active on here so I could gift them. I tried with 2 or 3 other people, I hope I didn't lose all my simpoints to the void! I remember when I was gifted so many wonderful things here and wanted to pay it forward. It's been so long since I gifted anything to anyone, I was really hoping it would work! Ugh... that is awful!

ETA: Does this happen a lot? Do the simpoints come back or does the gift eventually find it's way to the intended person?
    @HSmith2016
    I feel so bad. I really hope you didn't lose all of your simpoints to the void! :worried:

I know the store is a bit glitchy when it comes to gifting or sorting the wishlist, so maybe you'll get your points back? I hope so.
    You are welcome @Greylady624 :)
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited January 2021
    @Greylady624, I had a little over 1,200 simpoints that had been sitting in my account for some time. I didn't even realize they were there. So I thought I would come here to see who was still working on their list, try to gift 2 or 3 people with some higher point gifts, just as a surprise. All of my simpoints are now gone. I hope at least one of the people I tried to gift got their gift. :(

@FairyGodMother, did you used to be CharlottePrice? I remember you helped me so much with owning the store way back in 2016 when I was on these boards all day, every day... feaverishly farming simpoints with the store ads and gift bombing everyone! :D What a fun time that was, I thought I would never, ever get to the point where I could say I had it all. Hahaha
    @HSmith2016 , yes, I am Charlotte Price. Hope all is well your way, and that was a fun time indeed back in 2016 B)
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    @Greylady624, I had a little over 1,200 simpoints that had been sitting in my account for some time. I didn't even realize they were there. So I thought I would come here to see who was still working on their list, try to gift 2 or 3 people with some higher point gifts, just as a surprise. All of my simpoints are now gone. I hope at least one of the people I tried to gift got their gift. :(

I really hope they others all went through. :(

You are very thoughtful and generous! I hope you have a safe and lovely weekend!
  • lolchick101lolchick101 Posts: 11 New Member
    Hi everyone. Heres my wishlist https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=lolchick101#
    The number 1 thing for me is the Head Start Play Pen. 2nd to that is the Humble Harvest Stand. Anything is appreciated though. Thanks simmers :D
  • QTBrniisQTBrniis Posts: 200 Member
    edited February 2021
    I don't come to the forums often and have never seen this list. I've been a simmer for a long time, but still have a few things left on my Wishlist. I keep deleting the Tank Dress and Fair and Flowing Teen but both come back up. I own one and was gifted the other. I have no desire to own the store, just to complete my Wishlist. Thank you for maintaining this thread! (no top 5)

Wishlist
    Post edited by QTBrniis on
  • melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    Gosh I haven't been able to play sims 3 for aaaaggggeeesss due to storage space on our computers, but I recently reinstalled all of the sims 3 and changed the screen resolution, and the game was BEAUTIFUL! Everything was so incredibly detailed!!!! And here I see this is still ongoing, AND NOT ONLY THAT, but CharlottePrice is STILL GIVING AWAY THE STORE!!! You @FairyGodMother are amazing!!! It's just blessed my heart to see you still giving, 5 years later!! Gosh...God bless you!!!
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile:
    @melissalungu Well, I quit gifting for a while, when S4 came out I think :) But I do throw some out now and then! I hope all is well your way and its good to see you here again! Take care and be safe!
    Decided to update my Top 5 to focus on two Sets
  • QTBrniisQTBrniis Posts: 200 Member
    First, I apologize for taking so long to send my thanks to @charlotteprice for gifting me the Feathered Hair and Elegant Dark Heart,
    to @Cogitotoro for gifting me the Tiered Skirt and @baxter_milo for the Jacket and Pencil Skirt for Elders.
    I also want to thank @MsPrissy88 for the Fair and Flowing Teen she gifted me. This gift actually helped me get the Romanza Bridal Party
    for free when it came up on the DD. (I already owned a few of the items.)

My husband had to go to the ER and ended up spending 4 days in the hospital.
    He is home now & after a few more days of rest and follow up Dr.'s visits, he is back to his old self
    and maybe life can settle back down into something less hectic.
    As for now, it slowed down long enough for me to come back to the Sims 3 website to find I had some
    nice gifts waiting for me and I needed to thank my fellow simmers for their kindness!
    So, thank you all so very much! Stay safe, stay well and as always, Happy Simming! QT
  • CoriandreCoriandre Posts: 90 Member
    Hope 2021 will be much better for you @QTBrniis . Best wishes for you and your husband.
  • jojie4jojie4 Posts: 66 Member
    Hello everyone. My top five on my wishlist are: Humble Harvest Stands
    Lunar Lakes
    Crazy for Cuckoo's
    Midnight Hollow
    Ruffles! Dress
    store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=jojie4

Thank you!
  • jojie4jojie4 Posts: 66 Member
    Thank you @charlotteprice for the cuckoo clock! I love it!

I also got a good make me an offer on Lunar Lakes and finally bit on the Humble Harvest stands.

My updated top 5 are:

Midnight Hollow
    Ruffles! Dress
    Market Piggy Statue
    Bring on the Bling Dress
    Futureshock Loft- Vertical Slumber Stations

store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=jojie4