The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

40% Is Not A Good Sign in a General Pack

Comments

• PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    edited March 2021
    Loanet wrote: »
    The idea that these small packs have big possibilities is absolutely laughable. A rather mediocre athletics CAS Kit doesn't exactly add anything exciting when we have so much gymwear already. My Barn House functioned fine with any other kind of Kitchen Kit, this country kit doesn't STAND OUT, it FITS IN. And dust? They call DUSTING exciting? Especially considering you have to stand in one place and just move the hoover around a bit for an hour. The most exciting thing is the dust bunnies hunting for treasure, they're the ones having the adventure, and most of the time you're going to sell it anyway.

You clearly don't like either of the kits, and that's fine but why are you so angry about it? Can't you just wait for a next pack that you might like more? I did not like the starwars pack so I did not get it. I didn't want the snowy escape either, so I skipped that one, too. But I love the packs I did buy because I liked those ideas, and I'm enjoying my game very much. PS: I think this is the first time I mentioned I didn't like SW and SE, why on earth should I waste energy on complaining? There are simmers loving both SW and SE - and busting dusting. Good for them, I'll just wait for the next, no problem.

Maybe these are the reasons:
    1. To fill the void... Everything these days is a playtrough that is been talked about for a week. after the new and shiny thing and after the review period nobody talks or plays that pack anymore. Because no replay value, no longevity.
    2. Most of these game changers are only advertising the game and the new content and go silence again after the hype is over. You dont see a lot of lets plays anymore. Only build focus gameplay... GameChangers = huge follower.
    2. Yes i can skip on a pack, but there is also this tiny little feature that i really wanted for ages and its only in this pack and again, people are missing something and think they can quick fix it with this new shiny DLC
    3. Sims is a community, sharing is caring, but the gallery is just an advertisement to get all the packs, because why bother searching for a cute house when this person uses 30+ DLC. It comes to a point that you can not even be a part of this community, because the community became an advertisement.
    4. The marketing is misleading and manipulativ. You dont wanna buy it, but end up buying it.

I also feel like its a status quo... Brag about how many DLCs you own, since gameChangers play with every DLC...

This are just things that you see within this community. But lets make this a ''dont like it, dont buy it'' situation and treat simmers as negative, ungrateful and a feel of beeing unheard, because they are in the ''minority''. This is why we have the game as it is right now after 6years and this is why it will stay that way.

I also agree with this Video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOjPHudhIu8&ab_channel=AsToldByKenya

Anyway... I can proudly say that i dont have any of the kits yet (Yes i like all of them) and that i never have payed full price for the sims4 and even got most of the DLCs that i liked as a gift.

*Keeps looking for a Giveaway*
    Happy Simming.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    edited March 2021
    Onverser wrote: »
    bixters wrote: »
    EA should care less about making money and more about the reputation of their games.

People may keep spending money on these packs, but that's only because they're the only life simulation on the market. But every time EA pulls another sleazy money grab, the reputation of their games gets lower. It got lower with My First Pet Stuff, Journey to Batuu, the 20th Anniversary, and of course with Kits.
    What if a viable rival game competes with the Sims (like Paralives)? The Sims brand will have such a low reputation that everyone will flock to the rival game and abandon the Sims completely. Why on earth would customers support Maxis and EA after treating them so poorly for years?

I think it doesn't matter to them. People will still buy regardless. The amount of people I've seen raging about how horrible kits are and then posting their experience with vacuums is something else.

At its current stage Paralives will never rival the Sims as it's just a small indie game, struggling to distinguish itself from being a Sims knockoff. If it comes out and it does well and then they have a massive budget, Paralives 2 could possibly knock the Sims out the water but with its current direction the first instalment won't win over the majority of the Sims community as it doesn't feel like an "upgrade" enough to make it a contender.

I'm not neccessarily talking specifically about Paralives. But I do think other companies with lots of money are looking at making games like The Sims. Companies like Paradox and Frontier, companies that have a lot of money and resources, and who specialize in management style games. I think if these companies release a Sims game, EA will be at a huge loss.

And I think Paralives is progressing along quite well. I started donating to them recently, and a lot of simmers are supporting them on Patreon. Even LGR, which shows he has some faith in their work. So it's not outrageous to think that they could compete with the Sims.
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    What I'm specifically referring to, however, is that even though people are buying these packs, that doesn't mean they actually like or trust the brand/ company.

you know, it's sentences like this that really confuse me sometimes...
    umm...I do not care about the brand/company/whatever, I have no feelings towards Maxis/EA, I enjoy playing some of their games including the Sims franchise but that is it.
    I would never feel personally betraid or threatend by anything they do, but it often seems to me that some simmers are?
    dont know if that is actually happening or just the way it seems....so no offence.
    But when you talk about trust regarding a company and also saying stuff like "they shouldnt be so much about the sales", it just seems very naive to me, that is not how business works.
    Anything they would do and have done is about the sales in the end, that is just how it is.
    IF another lifesimulator actually comes out that can compete with the sims, it will impact their sales which is what they will react too.
    They will not react to a twitter outrage or YT dislikes unless it actually threatens their sales or is already making those drop.
    And that on its own is neither good nor bad and certainly not personal.

Personally, I think we should hold companies accountable for not being consumer friendly. We shouldn't just roll over and say "oh, that's just how it is," we should speak out, and also speak with our wallets.
    Simply saying "that's how it is," is not helpful and is just encouraging EA to continue being unethical. We should call EA out, and any companies out, when they're not being ethical to their customers.

And I'm sorry, but is EA not a multi-million/ billion dollar company? It's hard to believe that they can't afford to not worry about money for one second and think about the customers. Sorry, I'm just not buying that...
    logion wrote: »
    It's more complicated than calling this just another gaming franchise when there is literally no other competitor on the market currently that is like it. There's new Simulator games released every day, some more realistic than the sims in some aspects such as Ranch Simulator which was just created with the Unreal Engine. However, the Sims draws people because of the unique core gameplay features not prevalent in other life simulators such as animal crossing or stardew valley. People don't naturally want to give up on a gaming franchise they invest hundreds of dollars into. They would do what they could to save it, even if it means putting energy into venting their grievances or voicing their concerns and even if they put in "a little more time and energy" it's not wrong. But sadly, some people have simply decided that this game may never get better.

I do hope that players that are disappointed will still play the sims but also try other games that are popular like Animal Crossing, Stardew Valley and Valheim instead of buying these kits but also share why they don't like them. I think that's for the best.

It's also more fun to be a gamer if you have more games to look forward to and watch and play.

Excuse me, when I sold my life away to the Sims I didn't know other games were allowed. Is this the video game equivalent of cheating on your partner?

:D:D I think more simmers should play some other types of games too. I only used to play the sims and city building games before, now I play RPGs, survival games and action games too. All because I got tired of the Sims 4.

I do think if more simmers played other types of games, maybe they'd be less tolerant of this sort of behavior from EA. Then again, there is nothing wrong with only playing the Sims, but I think it's good to know how other gaming companies operate too.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    @RavenSpit I don't see how speaking about money is branching off topic when one of the main complaints from the backlash of this kit is that EA is milking this game to death money wise.

I was talking about a very specific aspect not about money in general or "milking" or anything else but (again): How much weight YT dislikes and the sort hold for a business and why sales are the main deciding factor when it comes down to it.
    A statement I made cuz it seems quite naive and a bit unrealistic to me to think (or even expect) otherwise.
    So, yeah, you were branching off of MY topic and since you were talking directly to me it mattered to me (just like in the other thread).

Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited March 2021
    Hoverael wrote: »
    Right now it has just launched, it will take a while to get an accurate sampling if the kits really aren't that well received. Further more these kits have yet to get their patch in place to see what they really are capable of, and for all you know that opinion might very well swing the other way.

@Hoverael I'm gonna have to kindly disagree with you on this one. These packs are tiny, they don't offer much content so finding out what they are capable of and what not is a quick process. They have been out for three days already and that is enough to judge such small kits imo. It's not like people are gonna suddenly find new uses for them or find out they offer more than they look like they offer because they are so small you can pretty much find everything they have to offer in 20 minutes or 3-4 hours of gameplay, if you're really slow.

I just don't see how judging them right now is premature. There is not a lot to explore there, it's not like tomorrow they are gonna be different or change. I don't think people's opinions will swing the other way, especially now that the Gamechangers are starting to make videos that show that bust the dust is really buggy as well.

I agree these packs are too small for me some of them bring nothing to very little to the game as I see them as an little samplers but as usual it is up the player if they get get anything out of it. I again for myself do not see these kits as game changers just something to get players to spend more money, it is their product and it is my choice to walk away from it and keep my money spend it on something I do care about and have fun.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited March 2021
    After Star Wars, my willingness to buy any pack diminished, but I'm hopeful that kits will introduce content found in mods. I play on the console, and mods aren't a possibility for me.

One of the mods I wish I could use is the one that completes the incomplete merform for merfolk children. (The form exists in the code, but they went out of their way to hide the incomplete form instead of build on it).

A Kit pack might appeal to people who are more selective when it comes to game content in their gameplay.

What I want in my game might not be what others want, and that's okay. I just want to have the gameplay I'm looking for.

I would expect an occult children kit to at least allow merchildren to sleep in the water and swim faster. Sulani Mana allows children to summon lava bombs, I don't think it would be entirely unreasonable for merchildren to be able to change the weather.

The aquatic nature of merfolk has a significant impact on how I design homes in my game. Merfolk can pretty much spend their entire sim life in the water and still meet all their needs as the game is for merfolk with a merform and mermadic abilities.

Merfolk need to be updated to be compatible with packs that came after Island Living. Merfolk can "practice speeches" in the water, but they can't "practice debate" from University? The animations are identical...

Of course, I think they could do more with all occult children. Maybe introduce a fraction of occult abilities for younger generations that would work well with the child life state, like a stepping stone for occults to grow into their occult nature.

Even if they didn't do anything with occult children, I think there is a need for more underwater activities. In my game, I cheat my mersims straight to their teenage years and pretend they are in a younger life-stage. I build homes around the occult life-style and the human children for occults throw things off a bit with builds that meet their needs differently.

Still, if kits do introduce content that is currently exclusive to mods, I may get it because mods are incompatible with the console gaming platform.

Kits aren't a bad thing in my opinion, but I haven't seen anything that makes me want to jump and spend money.

There are tons of aquatic elements to the game that I feel need to be added with a combination of patches and packs before the Sims 4 feels like a complete game.

Sorry about the edit, I'm typing on my phone.
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    edited March 2021
    Didn’t you end up buying multiple kit packs, OP?

EA doesn’t care about like/dislike ratio. It means nothing if people are buying, which they seem to be! 🤷‍♂️
    Whether kits have good or bad reviews, I think everyone has little things they might want in their game that they go to mods for, and as a console player, it would make me happy to have access to content that enhances gameplay the way mods do.
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    edited March 2021
    PreCiious wrote: »
    I also agree with this Video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOjPHudhIu8&ab_channel=AsToldByKenya

Anyway... I can proudly say that i dont have any of the kits yet (Yes i like all of them) and that i never have payed full price for the sims4 and even got most of the DLCs that i liked as a gift.

*Keeps looking for a Giveaway*
    Happy Simming.

Good video! One of the comments posted below the video said that those items in all three kits could have been given as free The Sims' 21st Anniversary gifts (but they decided to sell them instead).

• SimmerJillerskiSimmerJillerski Posts: 56 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    NtdDPlk.png

not a good look folks. :(

290 votes on twitter. Very small sample without a normal distribution of the individuals that answered (meaning mostly random dissatisfied people answered). It has no value statistically and it doesn't represent the "population" at all.

Update! Also, my friends and others who responded are very active players and not the "random dissatisfied players" you described them as.

AFg0Mrc.png

• SimmerJillerskiSimmerJillerski Posts: 56 Member
    simply dismissing over 1100 individuals' opinion on a matter is not open minded to the reality that individuals do not have a solid trust in this game, which most have spent hundreds of dollars on. If this was a cute indie mobile game for 5 dollars or a game for 20 dollars sure. But we are talking a game which individuals choose to invest hundreds of dollars in.
    logion wrote: »
    It's more complicated than calling this just another gaming franchise when there is literally no other competitor on the market currently that is like it. There's new Simulator games released every day, some more realistic than the sims in some aspects such as Ranch Simulator which was just created with the Unreal Engine. However, the Sims draws people because of the unique core gameplay features not prevalent in other life simulators such as animal crossing or stardew valley. People don't naturally want to give up on a gaming franchise they invest hundreds of dollars into. They would do what they could to save it, even if it means putting energy into venting their grievances or voicing their concerns and even if they put in "a little more time and energy" it's not wrong. But sadly, some people have simply decided that this game may never get better.

I do hope that players that are disappointed will still play the sims but also try other games that are popular like Animal Crossing, Stardew Valley and Valheim instead of buying these kits but also share why they don't like them. I think that's for the best.

It's also more fun to be a gamer if you have more games to look forward to and watch and play.

Excuse me, when I sold my life away to the Sims I didn't know other games were allowed. Is this the video game equivalent of cheating on your partner?

:D:D I think more simmers should play some other types of games too. I only used to play the sims and city building games before, now I play RPGs, survival games and action games too. All because I got tired of the Sims 4.

I do think if more simmers played other types of games, maybe they'd be less tolerant of this sort of behavior from EA. Then again, there is nothing wrong with only playing the Sims, but I think it's good to know how other gaming companies operate too.

Variety is the spice of life, and I rotate video games like I rotate households. It makes me feel refreshed and ready for the next time I start simming. Right now, I've been playing Stellaris, and tomorrow, I might go back to building my sims new house. I don't know. I haven't played Subnautica in a while too.
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    290 votes on twitter. Very small sample without a normal distribution of the individuals that answered (meaning mostly random dissatisfied people answered). It has no value statistically and it doesn't represent the "population" at all.
    What's meaningful about the poll isn't whether it passes muster for a scientific's paper idea of statistical value and framing it in that kind of way doesn't make sense. That's clearly not what the poll is trying to be. A twitter poll is incapable of doing that.

What's meaningful about it is it directly shows there's a significant number of people who both have problems trusting what the sims team puts out and are active enough to say it in somebody's poll on twitter (if you consider over 1000, as of the last number shared, people to be a significant number).

No matter what way you spin it, it's not a good look to have that many people who are engaged enough in the game's community to respond to someone's spontaneous poll to say they have trust issues with what the game's team is putting out.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 Agree completely with you only for the one exception that was Bust the dust. Many people were certain they wanted it in the game and knew the features that came with it and liked it so they bought it on launch. Turns out it's such a buggy mess, the same people now have to rely on mods and I think that's unfair.

@SimmerGeorge
    I was referring to folks who are in doubt about the content and still buy it at release. It may be best to wait and collect more information whenever that info becomes available. When - In - Doubt.

Of course it’s a different thing when somebody wanted the kit in the first place, and is then disappointed. But then again, buying anything at release is taking a huge chance. That’s the way it is with games and software and it has never been any different. not
    I don’t know how “buggy” the dust pack actually is. As far as I know is that some folks don’t want the bunnies because they’re realism players, so they have them modded out. These folks would have know that dust bunnies are part of the pack. It’s insanely hard to miss those little critters in the ads, believe it or not. Under the assumption that their favorite modder would create a mod, they bought the pack. In those instances it’s not unfair that they “have to go get a mod”. It’s their own choice. Players can’t complain about dust bunnies when it’s clear that they’re part of the gameplay. Some folks don’t like how the dust system is tuned and get a mod for that as well. Others don’t mind it. That’s again personal preference.
    I don’t know what actually broke in the game due to the dust pack. That’s a different thing entirely.

nothing is in my game
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited March 2021
    EA should care less about making money and more about the reputation of their games.

People may keep spending money on these packs, but that's only because they're the only life simulation on the market. But every time EA pulls another sleazy money grab, the reputation of their games gets lower. It got lower with My First Pet Stuff, Journey to Batuu, the 20th Anniversary, and of course with Kits.
    What if a viable rival game competes with the Sims (like Paralives)? The Sims brand will have such a low reputation that everyone will flock to the rival game and abandon the Sims completely. Why on earth would customers support Maxis and EA after treating them so poorly for years?

Ultimately, The Sims series will fail. They've dug their graves. After treating their customers like trash for years, no one really supports EA or Maxis anymore. And other companies are watching and are ready to steal their customer base.

It's poetic justice. They treat us like garbage for years, we leave their game and support their competitors.

I spend money on the packs because I like/want them, not because it's the only life simulation game on the market.

When/if Paralive's come out, sure, I will probably try it out. I also think it will be no different than the forums here though, where it may still have people posting positive/negative stuff and complaining a lot. I won't flock to it and abandon the Sim Series though. Sims4 got a rough start for sure, but I never felt like they were treating me poorly. They make the game, I choose to buy it or not.

Sims series may fail one day, after all, all good things come to an end......one day....some day.....I just don't have no crystal ball to say when any game will end.

You said, "Why on earth would customers support Maxis and EA after treating them so poorly for years?" My guess is, because not all customers view it that way.
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    Likes/Dislikes, forum threads, twitter posts....doesn't mean anything, it's the actual sales that count.
    But enjoy yet another thread about how terrible the new kits are.
    Meanwhile I'll be befriending dustbunnies with my first Order Sim after feeding the hamster >:)

I think it's quite ignorant to say that none of it counts. Like I said in my previous comment, when a competitor comes along (and they will), who will customers support? Greedy EA? Or another company? My guess is the new company.

By continuously lowering the reputation of their brand, EA is digging the Sims grave, whether you want to admit it or not. When a competitor sweeps in, they're DONE

I'm done with the Sims franchise as soon as Sims5 arrives. Maybe sooner if the content I am waiting for doesn't come along in the next couple of months. If a competitor comes along or not, I won't be investing any money into yet another iteration in this franchise. And I have been an avid Simmer for years. It is beyond sad to find myself feeling this way, but EA has only itself to blame if many of us turn our backs on The Sims. You are so right about EA digging a grave and burying this franchise. The Sims is hardly the first of it's titles to meet doom and gloom, then disappear. So I'll be one of the first in line to try whatever new life simulation game hits the market first. I hope whichever one it is blows the wheels off EA's cart. I also hope the creators of that new life simulator take note of what happens when a corporation allows greed to override quality and integrity. EA has invested very little in making Sims4 better than the previous versions, and it's lack of integrity is so blatant I am almost ashamed of my part in it's success as a game publisher. I will always play Sims3 and 4, but Sims5 will never be on my PC.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    NtdDPlk.png

not a good look folks. :(

Update! Also, my friends and others who responded are very active players and not the "random dissatisfied players" you described them as.

AFg0Mrc.png

Still not revelant statistically.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    edited March 2021

@telmarina Still more relevant than nothing. It depends on what you are reading out of this. This doesn't prove that 91% of all players wouldn't buy the kits but more that there is a significant number of them out there. This is only one poll on Twitter by someone not so well-known I am assuming yet this result is there.
    Nobody can make a factual statement on how many people like the kits or not. But these small polls are there to show a group of people that wouldn't buy them.
    This person only has like 400 followers yet are getting so many votes on this. It certainly means something. It doesn't carry that much weight sure but it's there.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
    Triplis wrote: »
    What's meaningful about the poll isn't whether it passes muster for a scientific's paper idea of statistical value and framing it in that kind of way doesn't make sense. That's clearly not what the poll is trying to be. A twitter poll is incapable of doing that.

What's meaningful about it is it directly shows there's a significant number of people who both have problems trusting what the sims team puts out and are active enough to say it in somebody's poll on twitter (if you consider over 1000, as of the last number shared, people to be a significant number).

No matter what way you spin it, it's not a good look to have that many people who are engaged enough in the game's community to respond to someone's spontaneous poll to say they have trust issues with what the game's team is putting out.

Statistic scientific methods are thought to analyze the truth value of polls. Like you said twitter polls are incapable of having a true statistic value. We know there are people that are not satisfied with the sims team and i'm not saying the opposite. But this thread has a percentage in the title and this is very misleading... 40% it says... 40% of a couple of hundred people by the time i wrote my comment... atm 91,3% of 1188 random people (when i say random i'm not trying to dismiss the people that voted, but i'm saying that we don't know how they are distributed in the poll of sims 4' players). This is not meaningfull statistically and the thread title shouldn't implie that it is. But it does have the value you mentioned. Around 1000 people is a lot of people, being it taken from a group of millions of people or not...
    edited March 2021

@telmarina Still more relevant than nothing. It depends on what you are reading out of this. This doesn't prove that 91% of all players wouldn't buy the kits but more that there is a significant number of them out there. This is only one poll on Twitter by someone not so well-known I am assuming yet this result is there.
    Nobody can make a factual statement on how many people like the kits or not. But these small polls are there to show a group of people that wouldn't buy them.
    This person only has like 400 followers yet are getting so many votes on this. It certainly means something. It doesn't carry that much weight sure but it's there.

In my latest post (above) i go through that. It has value because 1000 people is always 1000 people... i'm not trying to dismiss that. I refer to the title of this thread, which i find very misleading, when it uses a percentage to discuss this matter. I'm a mathematician and i couldn't pass without saying anything about this.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Triplis wrote: »

Statistic scientific methods are thought to analyze the truth value of polls. Like you said twitter polls are incapable of having a true statistic value. We know there are people that are not satisfied with the sims team and i'm not saying the opposite. But this thread has a percentage in the title and this is very misleading... 40% it says... 40% of a couple of hundred people by the time i wrote my comment... atm 91,3% of 1188 random people (when i say random i'm not trying to dismiss the people that voted, but i'm saying that we don't know how they are distributed in the poll of sims 4' players). This is not meaningfull statistically and the thread title shouldn't implie that it is. But it does have the value you mentioned. Around 1000 people is a lot of people, being it taken from a group of millions of people or not...

@telmarina I'm not sure but I think the 40% in the title is refering to the likes on the Youtube reveal of Kits which currently 16 thousand people voted on. It still has around 40% likes and I would argue that the audience in these Youtube videos is made of all different kinds of simmers, after looking at the other videos posted on this channel.
    So I think the YouTube video carries a little more weight in this case but still there is no way to make a factual statement, it's just that there is a rather big amount of people displeased on social media.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Now I see the mixup. The thread title is about the trailer dislikes/likes ratio, not the twitter poll.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,950 Member
    edited March 2021
    I don’t use CC, so I really like the kit idea. I love the country kitchen, it has so many cute different pieces in the cabinet, and the clutter pieces are adorable. The throw back fitness had some cute pieces in it. I haven’t played with the vacuum yet, still trying to set up stuff for Eco living. But you can turn off the dust if you don’t like it. I would love to see some kitchen gadgets like a blender, pressure cooker, and air fryer. Along with some new recipes. I also hope they will do a goth clothing kit and some teen clothes, children and toddler stuff. I like them.

I don’t even go on twitter, and I don’t like and dislike things on YouTube, even though I watch something on occasion.
    @SimmerGeorge @Triplis oh ok i can see that now... anyway, like i said i'm not dismissing the people that are not satisfied with sims 4. There's a lot more people disliking it in youtube and that's something i would try to understand and look at if i were maxis/ea. Anyway it's still not relevant statistically because we still don't choose the sample. Random people (again, this is not a dismissive therm) answers this kind of polls and in youtube people can even vote twice if they are that dissatisfied/mad...