Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?

I don't doodle at all now, which is funny for someone who draws a lot. I guess it's cuz I don't use paper and pencils/pens that much and I'm always on my laptop, not doodling. 🤣
    I don't doodle as much today as I use to back when I was growing up.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Me, the whole time I'm drawing this:
    i1YuxDa.png
    156f39a3057f71bfc86259ea010d30d534be63a0.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

I don't doodle at all now, which is funny for someone who draws a lot. I guess it's cuz I don't use paper and pencils/pens that much and I'm always on my laptop, not doodling. 🤣

I do not doodle unless you count tornados all over my math papers

Why tornadoes? XD

Cause you just scribble a bunch and it makes one.
    Today's Q Q is:

I do not doodle unless you count tornados all over my math papers

Why tornadoes? XD

Cause you just scribble a bunch and it makes one.

Oh. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I don't anymore. :(

My shakes are so bad, that I can't draw a straight line like I used to. I used to draw out floor plans BY HAND with everything scaled property - mostly because I didn't know how to use CAD programs.

Oh, if only I could go back about 20 years, before my shaking got so bad...
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you find praise or criticism to be more motivating?

Praise. Hahaa. I don't like hearing criticism from people especially when I didn't ask for it. But hearing praise out of nowhere is just more awesome.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Praise. Hahaa. I don't like hearing criticism from people especially when I didn't ask for it. But hearing praise out of nowhere is just more awesome.

Praise. It makes me feel good and so I wanna get it again. Criticism just makes me not want do it to prove that I don’t care
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Depends on what it is.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Both because they can motivate someone to do better at what ever they are doing.
    WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT LAST EPISODE OF WANDAVISION??!! LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif

??? I gotta watch that soon
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Praise feels a lot better, but I think it depends on how much the criticism cuts me to the core. If it does, I feel it keenly and it motivates me to never do whatever it was, again, if it's just criticism. Being wrongly criticized (for instance, someone misunderstanding my motivations and then accusing me of something I didn't intend) just makes me want to explain and get to the bottom of the misunderstanding.

Praise feels great, of course...but again, only if it's accurate. Being praised because someone doesn't even remotely get me and is praising me for something I'm not, doesn't feel good or motivate me except, as in the case of criticism, to try to show them they were barking up the wrong tree. I don't want praise that doesn't apply to me, and don't feel moved by criticism that doesn't either.

As for doodling, I used to do it all the time in school. Never do it anymore. When I did, it was often complex geometric shapes and sometimes spiral patterns in a fractal-like fernleaf arrangement, that sort of thing.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

??? I gotta watch that soon
    If you like Quicksilver like I do, don't watch it. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member

I was a bit underwhelmed by it. :P

I was a bit underwhelmed by it. :P

I felt like a freaking truck just hit me in my face! I'm so mad about it, I didn't even get to sleep well last night. 🤡🤦
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,767 Member
    I feel you all on the Wandavision thing! I loved most of Wandavision though, when I watched the first episode I was just expecting it to be a regular old show and then things got crazy in ways I did not expect!

As for the ‘praise and criticism’ it depends on the criticism. Helpful and detailed crit is good, but vague moaning is never helpful. I think praise helps me more because it gives me a much needed confidence boost but I have no issue with constructive crit.
    they/them or she/her
    Wow, sounds like I need to catch up on WandaVision... :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

I would say no, but at least it wouldn't be so bad like me waiting every single week for new episodes and them pulling this nonsense. If you binge watch it all in one or two days, it would hurt less. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif

I would say no, but at least it wouldn't be so bad like me waiting every single week for new episodes and them pulling this nonsense. If you binge watch it all in one or two days, it would hurt less. 😂

Ehh, sometimes it can be worse, binge-watching, depending on what it is. But I'll watch it soon and see what I think.
    7dW3gu7.gif

Ehh, sometimes it can be worse, binge-watching, depending on what it is. But I'll watch it soon and see what I think.

Ya, it depends. If the show is good and satisfying, then binge watching would be kinda bad as it lessens the impact and anticipation.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Ya, it depends. If the show is good and satisfying, then binge watching would be kinda bad as it lessens the impact and anticipation.

Un, true. I suppose I just binge-watch most of my TV so I'm used to it, I guess :sweat_smile: I can't remember the last time I attempted to follow along with a show as it aired...probably the last season of Sherlock :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is the first thing most people notice about you? (I probably already asked this before but for those who weren't here last time can join in)

Probably my super long big hair.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is the first thing most people notice about you? (I probably already asked this before but for those who weren't here last time can join in)

Probably my super long big hair.

Probably that also lol
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I had to ask someone. She said my hair or my height. I'm not all that tall, but where I live, people are short so I come across as tall, plus I'm just big and shouldery.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Well, today is my UNCLE'S birthday!

Kinda funny how it goes -

Mom's birthday is on Feb. 28th, then her brother is on March 6th. FUNNY PART is during the week between, they are both the same age (before he ages up)!

My family is just weird :lol:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top