Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Annie just discovered a medium blue giant star, which she named Teledahn. She received $155 for her discovery.

iFKiLyJ.jpg
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    50999082843_f0069c250d_h.jpgScreenshot-69 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

I took a picture of one of the new families in Twinbrook.

@jillbg One of the things I like about houses is that it's alive and you always change something. Also, moving furniture around seems to change the energy of the rooms. It's really cool. Unfortunately, I've got too much furniture nowadays and it's getting harder and harder to change things around. :-(
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Ruby Broke discovers the mysterious crashed ship in the barren wasteland, and opens the door with the key!

50995025663_8a2aa43415_c.jpg

50995836147_ed22224a62_c.jpg

She only found a few trinkets inside though.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @thuggishsplicer You're so right about getting more and more furniture! It's good to be married to a military, though. Cleans up every five years or so, you just have to get rid of stuff :)
    NymlADp.jpg
    This summer gnome showed up at Annie and Lara's house.

kdDc0bB.jpg
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited March 2021
    Finally got back to Sims 3 after a break. Here's a cute picture of some members of my 70s family sitting at the table together. Also, Heather aged up into a teenager.

51005912658_c386f42885_c.jpg
  • Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    IirIbzr.jpg
    Adam Young as a teen.
  • VexingQueryVexingQuery Posts: 2,180 Member
    BOOM!

tAVpFz6.jpg
    Lara is in the music career, ready to enter the symphonic branch with her next promotion. Here she is practicing her violin.

pkrpFzK.jpg
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member

I have 2 pictures today that I just want to show off for a story that I'm trying to set up.

This is a house that I've found in the library that I've placed in AP for my story. I've changed the color of the siding and the roof as well as the windows/doors and the pillars holding up the porches as I didn't want the house to have the gray color siding and roof. And I've added fencing around the house as well... :)
    Y8LciiPl.jpg

And a shot of the backyard after adding a pool and hot tub to it. I'm probably not finished adding to the yard yet as I want some more trees or shrubs and flowers in the yard... :)
    QosIfv0l.jpg
    edited March 2021
    I'm currently playing a short game to test my latest CAW project, to see whether it will develop lag and freezing early in the game, indicating I would need to remove some world objects to cut down on the load to my computer's resources. This is my test sim Valerie Gifford, at the park, chatting with one of the residents, Carl Reed. He just got off the climbing wall.

YW0kopd.jpg
    lisasc360 wrote: »

And a shot of the backyard after adding a pool and hot tub to it. I'm probably not finished adding to the yard yet as I want some more trees or shrubs and flowers in the yard... :)
    QosIfv0l.jpg

I like that shrub fence around the pool! It keeps the prying eyes away, and keeps the kids playing in the yard from falling into the pool as well.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    Screenshot-3760.jpg

My male sim got abducted by aliens right after his wife got pregnant, so these kids were born about half a day apart. They want a big family, so...
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    lisasc360 wrote: »

QosIfv0l.jpg

I like that shrub fence around the pool! It keeps the prying eyes away, and keeps the kids playing in the yard from falling into the pool as well.

Thank you @KevinL5275... :)
    I've actually changed it up a little but I still have the shrub fencing around the pool... :) I used the foundation tool and added a deck to raise up the hot tub a little bit and then added some hedges around it for a little privacy as well as adding a pool house to the yard with an outdoor shower so that they can rinse of before changing their clothes... :)
    nNK9gRZl.jpg
    My dog is broken.

8Zhm7cL.jpg
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited March 2021
    105f190b3af8986c5c99f642af75f37dd4632361.jpg
    Her name is Feliciana. She's the second-born of the ninth generation in my legacy. Yes, nine! Cannot believe I'm really reaching ten generations. Started in 2018. I would've finished sooner if I didn't take so many breaks from the game, but pressuring myself is why I could never finish one in the past. Games are supposed to be fun, not work.
    Post edited by KayeStar on
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Nervous doggo walk
    XR0ddOA.jpg
    9d1z2m12k175.png
  • GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    Has someone else found this weird piece in Champs Les Sims? :D

Screenshot-187.jpg
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member

Had my Sim check out the new diner in the neighborhood. I probably will give it a few edits in the future.

Screenshot-1344.jpg
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
    Simmivie wrote: »

Screenshot-187.jpg

I have seen one like that in Shang Simla. I might have seen that one in Champs les Sims, but I don't remember for sure. Where is it?
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    Simmivie wrote: »

Screenshot-187.jpg

I believe the city treasury ran out of money to build the road all the way up the hill. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    MY SIM STOLE A PALM TREE

umm.png
    ... is that a self-portrait?

8OjVwsa.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    MY SIM STOLE A PALM TREE

umm.png

Dam* that must have been a royal pain to drag off. :mrgreen:

Screenshot-76.jpg
    Nothing fills you up after a long day of being a "stage-hand" than a nice plate full of waffles? OK... at least that's a good dose of carbs.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    My sim and her boyfriend on a date after classes in Sims University:

51064502098_5cd2b23915_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top