Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    Me, this whole time: Vampire Philip in music videos looks so cool.
    Tl34k1K.gif
    Philip:
    Qf8aCda.png
    Me: *Knowing they have a snake as their album logo and how he held a snake for one mv*
    source.gif
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Thank you high winds, for blowing the trash can over! And to this it being Trash Day, so much (of what me and mom didn't catch) is probably over the state line by now! Not the best way to start the morning, especially before you've got to eat breakfast!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Singapore is so extra that they made a whole freaking light show event when Disney + was just launched. XD

173978_800x.jpg

173903_800x.jpg

173902_800x.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @DeKay those are amazing pics, thanks for sharing those!

Disney can suck it, still, but those are amazing!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    DeKay wrote: »
    Tl34k1K.gif
    Philip:
    Qf8aCda.png
    Me: *Knowing they have a snake as their album logo and how he held a snake for one mv*
    source.gif

are those his natural teeth? That would be so awesome if they were. I knew a guy had extra-extra canines like that naturally. Couldn't convince him it was a great asset. He eventually got it fixed by a dentist. Too bad, but I guess it was a problem for him professionally maybe.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Tl34k1K.gif
    Philip:
    Qf8aCda.png
    source.gif

are those his natural teeth? That would be so awesome if they were. I knew a guy had extra-extra canines like that naturally. Couldn't convince him it was a great asset. He eventually got it fixed by a dentist. Too bad, but I guess it was a problem for him professionally maybe.

Nah, it's not. They're VFX teeth.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited March 2021
    Hoping we don't lose power tonight. Expecting 50 mph winds and extreme cold. How's everyone else doing?

ETA: I missed the QQ! got to do that!

Today's Q Q is:
    If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either your mind or body of a 30-year-old version of yourself for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?

At 30, I was solid muscle and a force to be reckoned with on the mat. And newly in love with the man I'd later marry, whose love is the greatest blessing in my life. So heck yeah I'd keep that body! Because brain health goes right along with that. Great blood pressure, my joints weren't always getting injured like now, bounced back from stress or injury way better than I do now, was way more flexible, could kick clean over anyone else's head at the dojo if I wanted to.

Absolutely no contest. The body because that means brain health also.

For those of you who are still under 30 and think your body's already wrecked...if you *can* walk, run without hurting yourself, clasp your hands behind your back without agony in your rotator cuff, push yourself hard and still be able to move the next day, realize how blessed that state of being is, and use it while you still got it, and you'll have a better time of it when between 45 and 50, you start realizing with shock, that you can't just go hard like you used to, without getting hurt. And if you've never gone hard, get on it while you still can, it's insurance against early decline. Lecture over.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited March 2021
    Hoping we don't lose power tonight. Expecting 50 mph winds and extreme cold. How's everyone else doing?

[...]

I get to work from home for this week as the office is going under some renovation.

tenor.gif
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member

ETA: I missed the QQ! got to do that!

Today's Q Q is:
    If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either your mind or body of a 30-year-old version of yourself for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?

At 30, I was solid muscle and a force to be reckoned with on the mat. And newly in love with the man I'd later marry, whose love is the greatest blessing in my life. So heck yeah I'd keep that body! Because brain health goes right along with that. Great blood pressure, my joints weren't always getting injured like now, bounced back from stress or injury way better than I do now, was way more flexible, could kick clean over anyone else's head at the dojo if I wanted to.

Absolutely no contest. The body because that means brain health also.

For those of you who are still under 30 and think your body's already wrecked...if you *can* walk, run without hurting yourself, clasp your hands behind your back without agony in your rotator cuff, push yourself hard and still be able to move the next day, realize how blessed that state of being is, and use it while you still got it, and you'll have a better time of it when between 45 and 50, you start realizing with shock, that you can't just go hard like you used to, without getting hurt. And if you've never gone hard, get on it while you still can, it's insurance against early decline. Lecture over.

It's very very very windy here in Massachusetts.
    edited March 2021
    Today's Q Q is:

So what y'all think about The Sims 4 Kit Packs?? :D

My first thought: They really be milking the game, huh... XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I don’t even know what those are😅
    Today's Q Q is:

If there is a kit pack called "Actual Bug Fixes" then I'd be interested. But then again, I wouldn't, because I'd be paying for game fixes.
    edited March 2021
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

They're like smaller than stuff packs. But so far they haven't been officially announced.

8azfkBX.png
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    @Nushnushganay

You must be getting the wind storm that we had blow thru Elizabeth City, NC today! Hopefully it will be a "comes fast, leaves fast" type of storm. Stay safe friend!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Art spam.
    8eeed8810cc0eab7773beded589e37bb6fa8e92c.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

They're like smaller than stuff packs. But so far they haven't been officially announced.

8azfkBX.png

That country kitchen one looks kinda cool, but I don't know how I feel about spending more money on items that I feel like should've been included in over packs... :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:

they look incredibly lame to me. I would spend $5 on JUST A POOL TABLE THAT WORKS. Nothing else, just a pool table the Sims can play. No more clothes, no more throw pillows, no more curtains or stinking antimacassars. Just a pool table, I'd spend good money on. Heck, I'd pay $10 for just a pool table in Sims4. But I don't have to because I can spend $20 and get University or Showtime and get that pool table plus so much more, so yeah...no penny-ante junk packs for me! XD

@5782341b77vl I think you were right, because it did blow in fast and leave fast. Well, at least it left!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    @Nushnushganay I see that you've been playing The Sims 3 lately. Which worlds have you been playing in?
    Today's Q Q is:

8azfkBX.png

That country kitchen one looks kinda cool, but I don't know how I feel about spending more money on items that I feel like should've been included in over packs... :sweat_smile:

We already have enough non-modern kitchen counters, I don't know why they're doing this other than for money grab since I know a lot of players like old looking counters. 😔 And don't even get me started with that dust bunny kit.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

8azfkBX.png

We already have enough non-modern kitchen counters, I don't know why they're doing this other than for money grab since I know a lot of players like old looking counters. 😔 And don't even get me started with that dust bunny kit.

That's the one that really feels like it should be part of the base game :frowning: cleaning is already part of the game, why can't the other items be part of the base game or at least the pre-existing packs? It feels like My First Pet Stuff alllllll over again :confused:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Today's Q Q is:
    How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?

I don't doodle at all now, which is funny for someone who draws a lot. I guess it's cuz I don't use paper and pencils/pens that much and I'm always on my laptop, not doodling. 🤣
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I don't doodle at all now, which is funny for someone who draws a lot. I guess it's cuz I don't use paper and pencils/pens that much and I'm always on my laptop, not doodling. 🤣

I do not doodle unless you count tornados all over my math papers
    Today's Q Q is:

I used to doodle more when I was taking daily notes in class (or at least had my notebook sitting open in front of me), but I'll still grab paper just to doodle every now and then.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

I do not doodle unless you count tornados all over my math papers

Why tornadoes? XD
    FwDXXd5.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top