Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited March 2021
    @Hermitgirl I haven’t been able to edit Jules in CAS since mid February since she’s technically been pregnant since then lol, so any weight gain is from the game, not my doing. As of Monday, she officially is in the first trimester though instead of not showing so the game did give her the tiniest little belly and maybe some other weight gain too? Idk, but I’m glad it’s working lol.

Edit: I’m actually surprised it didn’t give her more of belly when I put her in the first trimester. I feel like sims immediately look pregnant when they are in their first trimester. I kind of like it though, it’s realistic that she can still hide her pregnancy for now
    Post edited by permanentrose on
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    March 3
    It's hard not to be picture spammy..
    MBgiRRg.png
    Above picture Roxanne decided to practice. She had learned a few spells already from some of the Sages and you can learn more just practicing. Scrubaroo (clean something or someone up), Despario (make someone intensely sad), and Inferniate (guess!) were now in her arsenal. She'd gotten a few potions also, but I'll mention them tomorrow, and I might get my days mixed up a little!
    Archibald decided to do the gardening in the buff later. He keeps wanting to shower in the rain (maybe the erratic trait), and sometimes he's wanders around nude later. Then he get's embarrassed lol. Serves you right!
    IhdFW9u.png
    Vlad decided to do the welcome to the neighborhood vamp visit, but he and Roxanne already despise each other from the first month. Good time for some real magic practice!
    6pvDURI.png
    Yeah Roxanne really got a kick out of using Inferniate. I have a feeling she'll use it pretty often..
    SjLHqPu.png
    Walking away from Vlad like a boss B)
    7CfXnA4.png
    Put some more pictures under spoilers cause it's a lot. These are some Bust the Dust play:
    Decided to upgrade a few vacuums! Roxanne topped handiness doing this, so I gave Archie more work
    PWfQPL9.png
    Archie's idea of a romantic gift!
    94uuic0.png
    Really though I was super worried because the butler wasn't doing anything with the dust... Thought it might be because it's an old save... Anyway I gave her a vacuum and she used it. I can tell because it's definitely the upgraded one.
    jyeIaso.png
    The top floor was decorated beautifully, but it was for paranormal stuff and I decided to use it for the garden and more... So Roxanne was preparing it!
    M19fEUe.png
    egTcBMc.png
  • KanindotaKanindota Posts: 101 Member
    @Skeilah Ooooh, are you Sages game generated or did you choose them? I’ve noticed that we all have different Sims as Sages of the different magic schools. Your story reminded me of Harry Potter at 93/4 and Bryon was the skeptic. I like how you’re playing a group and putting them in different Schools of Magic. Yeah, I totally agree of being honest in whatever relationship. In-game I don’t even know if Dirk’s girlfriends know of each other, maybe I’ll invite them both over and see what happens or also wait it out to see if they know. Like initially Dirk was a roommate and then the first girlfriend Keiko was labelled as Roommate’s girlfriend and then a day later, a different woman popped up as Roommate’s girlfriend. It was all in-game and I’m very surprised it happened. Forgot that part that River’s being taken along, we can just Sim logic it or blame it on Dirk. I’ll definitely use that in the next update. Also love things moving forward and just Bryon and Naoki’s wholesome, loving and healthy relationship, supporting each other and long it may continue.

@permanentrose I do appreciate it. I haven’t played the Occult Sims much...I’ve had GTW for a while but I’ve never known or encountered an Alien Sim yet oh well. Also, Lydia is gorgeous and better yet, she’s warm, welcoming and seems wonderful! I hope Jules will take to her and open up, and that Lydia’s supportive as Jules feels alone with the pregnancy. It seems Jules is in a grey calm, it’s gonna be tough times ahead. Also, how long are you having her pregnant as I might put that in my game too. Jules’ home is gorgeous too! Did you build this one? And as for River’s parentage, I’m hoping I get to reveal stuff in the next if not the next 3 days. I’m learning how to use Poses and they’re harder than I thought XD

@Karababy52 Genuinely love your builds! I wish I was savvy and skilled as you. Also curious, what kind type of computer do you use to play Sims? I’m playing mine on an old Mac and it’s a lot of work for it. I would live in your builds as a Sim or as a human being haha.

In Mt. Komorebi, Bjorn kept knocking on River’s door and for River to survive, I made him use the ‘Ask for Money’ social and he’d give money to River. And they were really good friends there and I started plotting that something more could be made with it. I’m glad Essa is planning revenge. I’d be not as forgiving as her though with Molly, yeah Damon definitely needs retribution! Go vengeance quest! Also good thought but I have something else planned for the whole Bjorn-River-Sofia fiasco, mwhahahaa. They haven’t been intimate, they’ve kissed and I’ll leave it at that. XD

@AnnoyingTiger Hope you’re feeling okay now if not then soon. Also, you have such cute photos and I’m glad that Astrid and Duane’s relationship is progressing nicely. In your previous updates, I chuckled that Astrid’s selfie with a ghost. I personally have not figured out how to take care of the bees and get excellent honey, on my own, I probably should just google it but I like the figure it out approach.

@Hermitgirl For me Roxanne's adventures remind me of The Addams Family (Values is my favourite of those released) and yes, Roxanne can be villanous but she's not the same league as Damon. Again it's all a game but yeah consent is definitely importance, to which River's exploits will have a comeuppance soon. Is Archie becoming a Spellcaster or is it Roxanne and the gang--I might've already asked, sorry if I have and have forgotten, are you playing the other Challenge Sims in your save? Hope Nestor pops up soon too.
  • KanindotaKanindota Posts: 101 Member
    edited March 2021
    Day 62

WKfgkKo.jpg
    r9F4TEe.jpg

Dirk managed to get seven motes before I did. In my defense, he sends out a weird text to meet him by the waterfalls near our house and tells me to move into the light. I was unwell and that was his advantage.

For some reason, I can’t share any photos on Simstagram or SimsApp. Any photos I’ve taken since Dirk and I became Spellcasters. You read that right, Dirk Dreamer, current status: dead and ghostly, had the Gift of the Sight.

M6ph4hq.jpg

As a ghost, Dirk is compelled to possess things. In the cottage in Winderburg, it got really bad once. I was constantly fixing a broken bathtub, sinks, toilet, computer, TV, and the fridge. My hands are calloused but I can fix anything up. You want upgrades? DM me and I’ll--wait no one’s gonna see this. Ugh, wasted business pitch. Maybe when I’m not in the Realm of Magic? That’ll work? Tomorrow, let’s test it out. Oh yeah, Dirk’s a Spellcaster too. I think I already said that. Still hard for me to process, magic, ghosts, what next vampires, werewolves, fairies and mermaids? Death by fire? Not on my watch.

Notes
    A quick one today, and I hope to reveal River’s drama. The latest one, soon. Also did not know ghosts could become Spellcasters. This has livened up the possibilities even more.
    Post edited by Kanindota on
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    February (Friday): Day 18: Play Me A Song

cover-shot-sakura-piano.png
    Last day of school before the weekend and it was raining again. Sakura had a pop-up at school and she chose "light activity".

light-activity.png
    fell-asleep-test-time.png

Gah! Sakura really hoped that this wouldn't affect her 'A' grade standing.

eacher-talking-with-sakura.png

During the day, her music teacher had a chat with her about her piano studies, and felt that Sakura should be further along than she was. Sakura told the teacher that she would be more diligent in her studies, and work harder on her piano skills.

classroom-sakura-and-piano.png

"There are several opportunities coming up for a co-op program with another city, and I would hate for you to miss the chance to participate," the teacher stated.

A co-op program?" asked Sakura.

"Yes, you would be one of the performers at a lounge there, but the proprietor is only looking for the top students," the teacher stated, "Right now, Sakura, you are one of the top students, but I haven't seen any original music from you yet. You need to concentrate on writing some songs," the teacher said.

cheering-on-sakura.png

Sakura looked at the teacher and nodded. Sakura knew that she had been neglecting her piano practice, and had not even started writing any songs. If she was going to remain at the School For The Arts, she had to do more. She thought again about the club she was thinking about forming, and then it came to her. Of course! There were a lot of students at the school who played musical instruments. Why not bring them all together? She already had Sofia Bjergsen in mind, since she played guitar, but who else? Sakura thought that maybe she would put up a flyer at school, and then anyone interested could join.

Since her mind was thinking about all the preparations she had to do for the Scout Camp, she would think about this when she came home on Sunday afternoon. "Maybe if we're good enough, we could even form a band," she thought.

When Sakura got home from school, she was just about to practice her piano when she got a pop-up from River.

motive-trials-count-me-in.png
    motive-trials-going.png
    motive-fail.png

The Motive Trials? Sakura had never heard of that, so she went. And what a mistake that was because when she came home, her Energy, Hunger and Bladder were all in the red. Ugh! She had so much to get ready for tomorrow's camp, why, why, why did she go to this? The rest of the night was spent getting her needs up, and then she collapsed in bed.

autonomous-shouting-forbidden-words.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sakura's teacher, is a Maxis pre-made sim. His name is Tristen Palmer. After HP reset my computer, I couldn't figure out how to sync the Sim save files on my backup drive with the game, because the game was giving me no save files. So, I was just showing my husband how the screen should look when you have a file, and just randomly created a sim (he came up) and by saving him in The Sims, I then figured out that the path had changed for where my Sims save files were. So, basically, Tristen (I had randomly named him Arvin Shell) saved me! Yeah! So, here he is featured in my game, and he really does look like a teacher, with the patches on his jacket.

For the teacher conversation, I used this fabulous room build. Available for download in the gallery.
    room-build-credit-sathiny.png
    edited March 2021
    @Hermitgirl
    You got me curious about Jules' pregnancy and weight gain lol, so I went into my game to use MCCC to put her in all the pregnancy phases, and I think I just wanted to think that she looked a little different in her first trimester, but there's no change! My game is obviously glitching haha, but I don't mind, I wasn't ready for her to have a belly right away, especially since then everyone would know immediately she was expecting, so this glitch is actually making things more realistic.

Screenshots, from left to right we have the phases: not showing, 1st trimester, 2nd trimester, 3rd trimester, and in labor. Sorry to spam you now with this pregnancy, but I just found it interesting haha. Obviously there's no change from not showing to first trimester, I wonder if it's because I cheated her back into not showing when she first was pregnant last month...her “in labor” belly for bigger too which I don’t think it’s supposed to do lol

jX9TDa6.png

Also I love that Archie will be using Roxanne's bed for his activities, no judgment lol. Magic is so on brand for Roxanne, I love that she set Vlad on fire. I feel like she's going to be using magic for all sorts of mischief and revenge, and I love it! And I love that you are loyal to Sakura and Kiyoshi, HAHA. It did feel kind of weird to put them into a relationship in my game, not gonna lie
    edited March 2021
    @Kanindota
    I’m manually moving Jules to each of her pregnancy phases using MCCC so it lines up where I want it to with my story. She’ll probably have her baby in the middle of this month - I’m doing a time jump where I’m playing her for several weeks in game but only making a couple updates from that long span of time, if that makes sense. I like having long pregnancies in my game, but the timing of this one just makes it hard for it to actually be long lol. I need her to have the baby so she can do her aspirations and also she needs to have it before she ages up next month. Even with mods, I couldn’t get my game to cooperate and age up pregnant sims.

And yes, I built her house! I love building and don’t make time to do it enough, so it’s a nice challenge for myself to build Jules a new house every month. Thanks for the compliment!

If you need any help with poses, let me know! I can send you some screenshots walking you through things if it’s helpful!

And on to your update - it’s nice that Dirk and River can pursue learning magic together! I do like the addition of ghost Dirk to your game, he’s very entertaining. Also interesting that the magic realm seems to interfere with the internet connection haha. I’m curious to see what you do about River’s parentage, what a twist!

@SoulGal7
    I love how Sakura's piano playing has been a part of her personality since the start of this challenge, and it really works perfectly to have her attend the school of the arts. You have a very nice foundation for her club now, and that was a great way to include Tristen/Arvin in your game, he really looks the part of a teacher. Brave of Sakura to do the motive trials, hopefully she can recover quickly though!
    Post edited by permanentrose on
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    March 3
    KiP3s6U.png

Bryons Diary
    Morgyn decided to buy wands with the four of us. To quote Morgyn: “To learn magic, every spellcaster needs a wand!”. Morgyn stood at the wands & tomes shop with Beatrix and Johnny. Gabbie and I already had our wands, so we were just waiting outside. I noticed that Gabbie looked a little sad.

(Bryon) “Hey, are you okay?”

nFjKAO4.png
    (Gabrielle) “Oh! Of course! Why do you ask?”

N6JSfWB.png
    (Bryon) “You’ve been looking to the sky for a while… I couldn’t really ignore it, sorry”
    (Gabrielle) “I just have a lot on my mind…”

wQk3h5h.png
    (Gabrielle) “Hey, Bryon… Why did you come to the academy?”
    (Bryon) “I’m only here because I have to. It’s a long story…”

RZXB4MG.png
    (Gabrielle) “Oh, short version is also fine by me!”
    (Bryon) “…”

z6zEXTb.png
    (Gabrielle) “Sorry, I’m talking too much.”
    (Bryon) “No, I like your enthusiasm, really. Let’s just say… I’ve been living in a lie and now I’m trying my best to fix that.”
    (Gabrielle) “Well now you got me curious”
    (Bryon) “That’s all I’m going to tell you. What about you? Why did you come to the academy?”
    (Gabrielle) “My mom is a spellcaster too. She always forbid me to learn magic, she hated herself for being a spellcaster. She recently told me a story… A… Sad story… The one that finally gave me answers on why mom started to hate being a spellcaster. Turns out she didn’t hate being one. She loved the gift. She was just too scared to use it again, because she lost someone very dear to her… Her best friend and his dog. She was afraid that when I learned magic…”
    (Bryon) “That you might lose someone too at a certain point, and she didn’t want you to go through that pain…”

PRRaaPW.png
    (Gabrielle) “Heh, you’re really smart, aren’t you? You definitely look like your —“
    (Bryon) “Like my what?”
    (Gabrielle) “BROTHER! You certainly look like your little brother!!”

3GISARx.png
    I looked Gabbie in the eye. What on earth are you saying?

qWXqpnY.png
    (Bryon) “Anyways… What made her change her mind?”
    (Gabrielle) “Morgyn was also listening to that story. He basically convinced my mom to try and think different. To try and believe that it doesn’t have to end badly.”
    (Bryon) “So sometimes Morgyn does say useful stuff…”
    (Gabrielle) “Heh?”

fBpCNB6.png
    (Bryon) “Nothing! Johnny and Beatrix sure are taking a while, aren’t they…?”
    (Gabrielle) “Yeah, indeed. Well, at least I could have this talk with you. It was nice. Thanks.”
    (Bryon) “You’re a nice person, Gabbie. I hope you turn out to become a great spellcaster.”

lkfTbAO.png
    And then, Gabbie grabbed my shoulder with a big smile on her face.

(Bryon) “Hm?”
    (Gabrielle) “Thank you, really.”

U6202aM.png
    (Gabrielle) “Can I ask you one more question?”
    (Bryon) “Yeah, sure”
    (Gabrielle) “Do you perhaps… Know a red haired girl with the name Roxanne?”
    (Bryon) “Roxanne? How do you know her?”
    (Gabrielle) “She… She is my friend… But… She disappeared… And I don’t think she left by herself...”
    (Bryon) “What do you mean, disappeared? Is she out of jail? And I didn’t even get the chance to visit her...”

Gabbie didn’t answer me. She even looked a bit... Nervous? I don’t know the right word for her expression.

(Bryon) “Ehm... I only know Roxanne a little, but it looks like she means a lot to you. When did she disappear?”
    (Gabbie) “A few days ago...”
    (Bryon) “Hm... What about we try finding her together?”
    (Gabrielle) “Really?”
    (Bryon) “Really. If you want, you can come over to my place in the weekend. Since we’re now spell casters, it could be a great opportunity to experiment with our powers to find your friend, right?”
    (Gabrielle) “Should we really do that…?”
    (Bryon) “No worries. I’ll read some more books. Maybe I find something that can help us.”
    (Gabrielle) “I’ll do the same!”

ZJwBINY.png
    (Bryon) “Well then, that’s a deal. I'll give you my number. We’ll stay in contact.”
    (Gabrielle) “Right!”

Some time later...

6jCEDpX.png
    (Morgyn) “Let’s go back to the academy grounds!”

0KnT1CP.png
    And with another poof, we were there.

P2ZFots.png
    (Morgyn) “Okay. Now that you have your wands, it’s time to learn how to use them. Repeat after me!”

Morgyn waved their wand.

sEQ2Cfo.png
    Johnny followed… Beautiful, Johnny. We can see that you're enjoying this.

y7j6Yix.png
    Gabbie followed… She's actually pretty good.

GWwm30b.png
    I followed… And to be honest... I liked it... Just a little bit.

uYVAQ1g.png
    But then it was Beatrix’s turn. She somehow fired herself to the ground. What happened?

f3syGCz.png
    (Morgyn) “Are you alright, Beatrix?”
    (Beatrix) “Yeah… Let me try again…”

UJRMUR0.png
    (Morgyn) “No no, wait a second. The three of you can continue to practice wand-using. Beatrix, please follow me for a second.”

Behind the scenes
    In the behind the scenes, we'll just continue the conversation between Beatrix and Morgyn.

(Morgyn) “Something’s wrong, right? I can feel it.”
    (Beatrix) “Yeah… I don’t feel so great. My roommate Jess has been depressed ever since she heard she failed the test… I’ve been trying to cheer her up, but nothing works… I don’t know what to do… I also didn’t have the time to contact my parents yet... This is harder than I expected it to be..”
    (Morgyn) “Ah, I see. I can’t do anything about your parents. You should just call them as soon as possible. I can, however, help you out with Jess.”
    (Beatrix) “Really?”

TVaQ9GE.png
    Morgyn and Beatrix poofed to another place: the academy dorms.

(Morgyn) “Is this your dorm? The one you share with Jess?”
    (Beatrix) “Yeah”

TUVztQT.png
    Just like that, Morgyn barged in.

(Beatrix, in herself) "Eh... Privacy...?"

w8rv5jE.png
    (Morgyn) “Hi Jess. I heard that you’re having a difficult time right now-”
    (Jess) “Leave me alone...”

abpTjNM.png
    (Jess) “It’s so unfair… Why can’t I be one? I really want to learn…”

AW8Lrd8.png
    (Morgyn) “I’m gonna tell you a little story, okay? There once was a man called Bob. He was a spellcaster who couldn’t have children of his own, so he decided to adopt a kid. When the kid was old enough, Bob wanted to learn him magic… But the kid wasn’t able to become a spellcaster. Bob set up a lot of experiments and one day, he invented the Lending Potion. Spellcasters have the ability to ‘lend’ magic to a non-magic person when the person drinks that potion. Bob gave the potion to his kid…”

Kr8BNeQ.png
    (Beatrix) “Whoa! So I can lend my magic to Jess so she can learn too???”
    (Morgyn) “Theoretically, yes… But this comes with a price. As soon as Bob gave the potion to his kid, Bob became weaker. The kid literally took energy out of him while it was using Bob’s magic, but it was okay for Bob. His kid could learn magic… Until one day, Bob died because the child used a little too much…”

Z0Lj5sC.png
    (Beatrix) “But that’s cruel…”
    (Jess) “… What are you trying to say? That there’s a way for non-spellcasters to learn magic, but they could kill the one that’s helping them with it…? Why are you telling me this…?”
    (Morgyn) “Maybe you’ll understand it more now. Do you want to learn magic that bad, that somebody maybe dies in the process? Someone really dear to you?”
    (Jess) “… No…”
    (Morgyn) “Well then. You still can learn about potions. You should take that as an opportunity. You can still learn a lot!”

qdtHfa6.png
    (Jess) “I guess you’re right… Thanks for the pep talk, Morgyn. I’ll learn a lot about potions and become the best alchemist in the Magic Realm Academy!”

UZXhi96.png
    (Morgyn) “That’s more like it. Come on, you have lessons to take, and I have lessons to give.”

r4tJZYA.png
    (Morgyn) “Oh, and Beatrix?”
    (Beatrix) “Yeah?”
    (Morgyn) “Don’t forget to call your parents soon, okay? They must be worried”
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    Sorry guys, I'll be late on today's album. I started it and got about halfway. I started replying to you guys as well but couldn't get through it. Today has been very stressful and I don't have the energy to finish it today. Will try my best to get back on track tomorrow!
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,873 Member
    Thank you all of your comments :)

Story between Veera and Greg is old.. very old.. so far they never ended up together.. well, maybe this time :) He is good at waiting :)

@Karababy52 , sorry, I was not clear, I meant I use "no randoms"-mod , and I simply forgot to remove the OR file before I sent Melody and Malcolm to meet the Hermit :) So Hermit never spawned :) I need to remember to remove the OR file from my mods before I send them there again :D

So.. I haven't played Melody, I was having too much fun with your sims :D (I am missing Jenny and Astrid, are they up for download? @lilypadmeulin , @AnnoyingTiger ?)

I decided to use your sims as background sims with maxed possibilities Melody will meet them :) So OCCULTS! (all occults are immortal in my game, thanks to mods, not only vampires)

So I aged all of them to YA, so they have all powers available. I also keep them as played families, I do not want MCCC to do any funny business with them :)

First up.... @Skeilah , @SoulGal7
    Bryon and Sakura!!!
    I selected them simply cause of hair color :D Blue or blueish will do great at Realm :)

EcDBZld.png
    av71GgM.png
    UMJdTIZ.png
    lhRyMKL.png
    They fast traveled to Realm to buy some stuff!

lWEI9hQ.png
    Back home, some serious studying!
    y9VZqWs.png
    Planting..

PJbUzIo.png
    Welcome party arrived.. hey at least one of the sages.. at theit lovely hot weather outfits.. even THE ring...
    J3cKNkR.png
    Yes Sakura! Dance with them and that will do it!

Well they finally left...

AceTmEI.png
    LlJzB6Y.png
    Going to Realm.

5dhdqZ3.png
    HEY! Fishing!!!!

HJQ1F0H.png
    R3FguCb.png
    Sakura got some lessons from Morgyn, while Bryon got some from Simeon.
    lVroWDX.png
    Sakura won their duel!

And here is where I left them :) Sakura is level 2 spellcaster and Bryon almost at level 3. Honestly they managed to do potions well, I am not sure why they look so miserable :D
    V40Eal9.png
    NFlalJG.png

~~~~~~~~~~

Second up.... @permanentrose , @Karababy52
    Jules and Essa!!!
    I selected them because Essa may end up with original Nikolas Jr, and Jules just ... I dunno.. I picture her more as a vampire than merfolk :)
    kynjp9W.png
    WHbVKVP.png
    q5QTe05.png
    I cheated to make them vampires, so poor things still have to learn there is actually vampires :D
    ICMqvA8.png
    Yep boring solution.. books..
    IiBdcWH.png
    Weather at Forgotten Hollow was not so good either.. it was actually thundering.

vw8x5fs.png
    U8imvVF.png
    h8k8kN5.png
    Okay, all the reading amde them bored, so, something fun :) Red pool is located at the basement :)

0Xc5Qu5.png
    tyihbPE.png
    1p9Bufq.png
    db5Fj1s.png
    Some sparring.. ouch, Essa.
    0BKMdnG.png
    Jules looking down, worried..
    WwPcSVD.png
    But all alright :)

l1szlU4.png
    q0CaTV5.png
    BpxA8Un.png

~~~~~~~~~~

Third up.... @Kanindota , @Hermitgirl
    River and Roxanne!!!
    I selected them to show River that ocean is not necessary that bad place, haha and Roxanne had instant attraction to him (mod) , so, merfolk then :)
    wAqBctr.png
    bea5MTl.png
    z1rTMFO.png
    2W2oAky.png
    r2oZF1R.png
    rEqLRSC.png
    0vxllcQ.png
    They did lots of this :D And both almost maxed their fitness in that one day :)

Zw1ORhJ.png
    yyn0lol.png
    They had fun!! Unlike the others, they did not had to study anything :)

tx1Cffm.png
    NU2IT3G.png
    One last moonlight swim, and sleep they go..

arNFlQw.png
    kbL72iz.png
    p1QsZzH.png
    Getting to know elementals.. who clearly have visited Mt. Komerebi :D

5B9MLqF.png
    Little splashing water with tail..
    yy4zyhK.png
    x6cek2l.png
    XlNyx5g.png
    Uuuu.. steamy :p

~~~~~~~~~~

And last, but not least, another sim enters to the picture!
    Nikolas Sr
    Meet the dad of Nikolas/Damon.
    gZW6IQu.png
    He is currently as a house guest by Greg.
    tliBJ0K.png

and at his dark form:
    ripA13Z.png

Couple of other screenies:

rDXomU6.png
    House at the right, is where Melody's mom lives, with Nik currently.
    Left there is a shabby old night club, used to be a barn from someone ages ago sold their vegetables.
    And up in the hill, where Greg lives.
    (No Straud mansion in this save, Vlad died ages ago, to sunlight (lol he did, as he has the weakness and he insisted to show up at day time and refused to leave)

8o9mNuW.png
    Nikolas/Damon wondering around looking worried.. maybe he has heard rumors that Grimm has invited someone he knows?? hmm..

And this was just too hilarious:
    Cx8mgHU.png
    Nik/Damon kept just standing there.. but what in earth are you doing there, Roxanne??? At your bikinis?? And with a bike I know you do not own??? :joy:

AND!! There is no simworld where at 5am there is NO Geoffrey Landgraab jogging around!!
    T0izcgk.png

HUH! Finally posted this, LOL took me 3 days to actually post this, I kept fell a sleep 2 previous days before I had finished this :D

I hope you like how your sims have been in my game :) They will pop up a lot when playing Melody :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    edited March 2021
    @Ellupelluellu - Here is Jenny - I don't have Astrid yet either.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/1DB3C5796AD311EB80C1C3C6F37CF8C6?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=lilypadmeulin&max=50&maxis=false

What a marvelous update that you did with all of our characters. Roxanne looks pretty hot as a mermaid, and River...is...swimming! Yes! That was the key. He should have started life as a merman in Sulani. lol

And vavavoom - Jules & Essa as vampires. Those are sexy vampires!

And the blue-ish haired wizards! Cool! Oh my gosh, that top that Sakura is wearing makes her look...um...'stacked' lol. And sorry Bryon that Sakura won that duel! So very cool!

All of this was just amazing. You did such a great job. Thank you :)
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,873 Member
    @SoulGal7 ,
    First of all, that top is one of the meshes in game what makes... figure look huge :) I absolutely not edited their body shapes at anyway :D But I did notice that myself too :D
    They have a club , meetings in that Glimmerbrook bar, what both, Melody and Malcolm will join :)

Same goes to all others, they have certain club to make it sure that they will show up :)

And thanks for the link to Jenny :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited March 2021
    March - Day 3: "Life takes you to unexpected places. Love brings you home."

E28lLIM.png

Notes
    7NaM6hX.png
    Essa took one more day off from school. It wasn't due to lack of sleep this time. The Portal sang to her like a lullaby last night and she'd finally been able to rest. She just didn't want to wait until after school to visit the Magic Realm and put her plan into motion. Finding Simeon was also an incentive to travel there. How did he know her Mother? Why did all three Sages believe she was 'born to magic?' Did he know who her Father was as well? So many questions. She needed answers.

The pull from the Portal was stronger than ever as she sat at the dining table. It was time to heed it's call.

mhpl4f8.png
    She dressed in the outfit Molly had chosen for her to look the part of a Spellcaster if she ever decided to become one. Today was the day. Gazing in the mirror, she caught a glimpse of the selfie she'd taken of herself and Josh on top of the mountain.

"What do you think Josh? I wish you were here for real and could share this with me."
    "What's that? You think I look beautiful? I knew you'd say that. You always think I'm beautiful no matter what." Essa smiled and laughed at herself for talking to a photograph.
    "Alright, let's do this!"

I973nMj.png
    She ran out the door and down the trail, never stopping or looking around, never looking back. Rounding a corner of the trail, the Portal in all it's majesty made it's appearance known.

K3IXmFo.png
    She stopped at the end of the trail and just stared in amazement. It was even more incredible and mysterious than she'd imagined. It had what looked like ancient symbols of some sort carved at the top and a rainbow of colors swirling and dancing in a peaceful undulating motion, inviting her to step inside and feel it's magical power. The pull to go forward was overwhelming, it felt like a vacuum trying to suck her inside or a giant wind pushing at her back. The music increased, almost sounding joyful in it's mysterious song.

AzCKcbm.png
    She hesitated just for a moment, doubts and even a bit of fear invading her mind. But her heart and soul knew this was meant to be. It was time to meet her destiny. Essa stepped forward.

PCGgU52.png
    The Portal's song reached a fever pitch and waves of light reached out to surround her with it's energy and power. She could feel herself fading, entering the void to travel toward the land of magic.

o53fouN.png
    There was no turning back now. Essa confidently took a large step forward and was instantly lifted off her feet to fly inside the Portal's depths.

LGyftHK.png
    She materialized safely on her feet right in front of the very man she had hoped to find, Simeon Silversweater, the Sage of Practical Magic.
    "Simeon! Hi, remember me? Essa? I made it! I'm here! Wow! What a rush! What a cool coincidence you just happened to be in this very spot when I arrived!"
    "It was no coincidence my child, I knew you were coming. Welcome to the Magic Realm. I'm so glad you've decided to accept our invitation to come here."

Q8h3LaA.png
    "So, I have a lot of questions and I'm hoping you'll have some answers for me. But first...you, L. Faba and Morgyn all said I was born to magic, that it's in my blood, right?"
    "Correct. Have you decided to embrace the craft?"
    "Yes, I want to be a Spellcaster, as soon as possible! How do I do that?"
    "Let's go inside and I'll explain everything, alright? I'm so happy you've finally made your way home."
    "Yeah, uh, home...Wow, that just blows my mind to think about. I've never had a real home until I just recently bought my own. So yeah, we need to talk about that too, eventually."
    "The Magic Realm has always been your home Essa, you've just been lost for awhile. I'll explain everything whenever you're ready."

iDGovA3.png
    Essa was so eager to get things rolling she rushed ahead of Simeon, but hesitated at the door, waiting for him to catch up.
    "Go down that hallway on the right and into the first room. I thought the garden room would be a good place for our chat."
    "Oh, how nice! I love gardening!"
    (I know Sweet Essa, I know.)

TqZAUMv.png
    (How do you know is what I'd like to know?)
    (She read my mind! She's more powerful than I thought she'd be.)

hq1lBTs.png
    "Okay, so, first things first. How do I become a Spellcaster?"
    "Are you certain this is what you want, are you ready?"
    "Yes, according to everyone, I was born ready."
    "Alright, first you must prove you are worthy and pass a simple test. In order for you to do that, I need to give you the gift of sight to see. Then you must find 7 motes and bring them back to me. The spell will only last for a short period. Stand still and I'll cast the spell."
    "Okay, go for it!"

BTv9Qfa.png
    "Whoa! My eyes feel kind of tingly, like they're crackling or something."
    "Yes, that's expected. Now hurry child, go seek what you must find to prove you are worthy. I will wait here patiently for your return."
    "Where do I look? What do they look like?"
    "Just step outside, you should be able to see them for yourself if you are truly worthy. If you can't, then..."
    "Okay, I get it. I'm going, be right back!"
    (A scavenger hunt for 'motes?' That's it? Sounds too easy, but whatever.)
    (It's just a formality for you my dear, but for others it's a very real test as old as time to prove you are worthy of the gift.)
    (Um, I know you guys think it's cool and all to read minds, but it kind of freaks me out. Can we not do that? Please?)
    "As you wish." Simeon smiled and said out loud this time.

XyYU9I3.png
    "Aha! Hello there, I know what you are! Like I said, easy!"
    Essa collected 7 motes in record time and hurried back to Simeon.

qi5fjut.png
    "Here you go, I believe these are what you wanted me to find?"
    "Yes, and you were even quicker than I thought you would be gathering them."
    "What can I say? It's a gift." She laughed.
    Simeon couldn't help chuckling a little himself.
    "Yes, a gift from your parents."
    "Okay, so...now what? Am I a Spellcaster now?"
    "Not quite. Stand still and I shall give you the gift of ascension."
    "I'm a little nervous about this. Will it hurt?"
    "Don't be nervous, it will not hurt. Here we go..."

bjKWkSm.png
    Simeon waved his wand in the air and spoke in a fierce voice some magic words Essa couldn't understand. A brilliant light full of sparkles began to envelop her body as she rose in the air.

rrZBTOw.png
    She rose higher and slowly spun as waves of light and magic sparkles raced around and through her body.
    "Oh Wow, what a trip! Ooo, I can feel it, it kind of tickles." Essa laughed in delight feeling the Magic held dormant until now awakening and filling her with euphoria.

lqRxf8s.png
    The magic words Simeon said were spoken louder and faster now as she spun around like a whirlwind and finally floated gently to the ground.

B6o9ulD.png
    "You have now received the gift of ascension and realized your destiny as a Spellcaster. How do you feel child?"

htPNoda.png
    "WONDERFUL! Incredible! Fantastic! Oh My GAWD! Thank you, thank you so much!"
    "You're welcome my dear sweet Essa. I'm so happy for you! More than you can even imagine."
    (And welcome back home where you belong my lovely daughter. I'm so glad to have finally found you.)

One small tear escaped Simeon's eyes as he held the daughter he'd been searching to find for years and had thought would never see again.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my March 3rd post above!

Gah! I need to get out of this rut of always posting so darn late! It's just been so busy here in the real world for me. Hopefully things will slow down soon and I can get back to a normal schedule. As always, I'll reply and comment on all your lovely posts next. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! *Hugs* <3
    @permanentrose
    Good for Jules for starting more of what she can do of the aspirations until after the baby is born. Nice that she started Scouts too. Off the Grid is so much fun eh? Very nice Hostess gift Jules knitted for Lydia. I like those knitted cactus, they're cute! Adorable little dog too! Very nice backstory for Lydia! Very generous Aunt she had. Very nice painting Lydia did. Is it a real one in game or CC? Just curious. And an invitation to go hiking the next day, very cool!

Yup, Molly's alive and kicking, no way would Damon have did anything bad to her, she's his BFF! Very true about vampires and it being their nature for seduction and tricking humans. I'd have Damon fess up and apologize, offer some kind of assurance he wouldn't do it again, and maybe Essa could somewhat forgive him. But considering her background, and the fact I'd have to play him to make that all work, I have no idea how to go about doing that. I'm going to try something though. They need to be friends by the time Essa goes to Forgotten Hollow because I'd planned for him to be the one to turn her. I could kick myself for making him do this to her. I wanted them to be good friends, maybe even 'real' lovers at some point if anything ever were to happen to Josh. I don't know what I was thinking. *sigh* We'll see how it all works out. :)

Thanks about the house! :)

Ah, okay, that all makes sense now since Jules is trying to run away from her problems. That won't last for long the farther a long she gets though. It'll be interesting to see how this all goes for Jules. And Mario! She needs to tell him sooner than later. It's not fair to him that he doesn't know. I know she thinks he doesn't need to know, and it would 'ruin' his plans. But hey, what about her? She shouldn't have to deal with all this by herself. It takes two to Tango as the saying goes. ;) Just my opinion.

Oh darn about the shelf. Oh well. Thanks for letting me know! :)

@Hermitgirl
    Thank you, I love her house! :) Tried to intentionally make it Spellcaster-y. :D So it goes with the vibe of the world. Almost ALL my Sims end up with a greenhouse at some point. I just love gardening in this game! Well, at least before it got borked.

HAHA! Uh, yeah, Essa was furious when she said that and still just a tiny bit upset when making dinner. ;) She'd never really do that, of course. But she had fun thinking about it anyway. Yeah, I'll figure something out to make everything a little better between these two. Even if it is his nature, he still shouldn't have done that. He tries to be more human than vamp, but sometimes because of what he is, he can't help himself. Plus, he's a teen and they are learning how to control their emotions, and don't always succeed. I know he's a very old vampire and should act more mature because of it, but I like to pretend he is still stuck in limbo as a teen as a result with all the angst and emotions all over the place as a result. Probably because of that reason you play on the bad side of vampires, yep.

Since Essa is loaded anyway and I want to try to get all the collectibles, I've been having her go on wild spending sprees in Caster's Alley, buying up everything they have to offer. She'll learn a lot of her spells/potions from books that way. I don't plan on Essa interacting very much with the Sages, except for Simeon. He'll be mentoring her when she's practicing in the Realm. She'll still need to be friends with L. and Morgyn though to get the last Ultimate Spell from both of them.

HAHA Archie, what are you doing man? It's definitely the erratic trait making him want to shower in the rain and then not put any clothes on. I've played the Asylum challenge many times and they would all do that at some point. I absolutely LOVE that Roxanne used Inferniate on Vlad! So funny! Too bad they can't die from that spell.

HAHA Nothing says love like an upgraded vacuum cleaner! And she actually used it! Wow! Looks like your Sims are having fun with the kit! Very cool!

@Kanindota
    Aww, you're so sweet for saying that, thank you! I use a gaming desktop PC. It's an HP, I got it new going on three years ago. I love it! Ah, okay, that's cool about Bjorn and River. Good idea developing something else for him to do/be expanding on the reasons behind whey he'd be gifting River the money. Yeah, I toyed with the idea of having Essa send Molly packing, but unlike Damon, she did make the effort to come over and explain to Essa what's going on. Plus she did help her get Josh back and the fact Essa doesn't have any other real friends besides Josh in her life. I think with the move and everything else she's too stressed to deal with losing TWO friends at the same time and living alone in a strange world by herself.

Oh boy, not liking the sound of that laugh. :D Hope it isn't anything TOO devious. Whew! So glad all they've done is kiss. Anymore would just be too creepy and wrong! o.O

Wow! I had no idea ghosts could become Spellcasters either! That's kind of cool really. I can see how you'd want to run with it in some way. Poor River always having to fix stuff because of Dirk though. lol Once a ghost, always a ghost, even if he is a Spellcaster too now. River's going to be SO glad once he learns the Scruberoo spell! ;) Great update!

@SoulGal7
    Ugh, those pop-ups are the worst! I used to love them in TS2. But we could cancel them if we wanted to, can't do that in TS4 for some odd reason. Hope her A grade is still safe! Very cool idea for Sakura to have a Band club! I hope that works out for her. GAH! I wish I had warned y'all about the Motive Trials! It's too late for Sakura now, but don't ever agree to go on those things. I sent one of my Sims once and it almost killed her! I think I might even have been Essa, can't remember. Yay! Very cool making Tristen enabled you to find your files! How lucky was that?

@Skeilah
    Hmm, very cool how Bryon and Gabbie are becoming friends it seems. Nice job Gabbie trying to cover up your faux pas with the 'look like your brother' comment. :D I don't think Bryon bought it though. Love that they are teaming up to practice magic together while trying to find Roxanne. I hope they find her soon! Bryan, Johnny and Gabbie look great practicing spells, but what happened with Beatrix? Is that a real thing that could happen? Or did you make it up? Certainly looks real.

Nice story Morgyn told to explain what might've happened to her and good job getting Jess out of her funk there Morgyn. He really is a good guy! I love that Sim! :)

@Ellupelluellu
    Ohhh, okay, that makes more sense, thanks for the explanation! :) Very, very cool how you've put all our challenge Sims into your save as occults! I love Essa's look! She looks like a bad butt. hehe Too bad she lost the duel to Jules. Oh well, she'll get her next time. Oh and I would dearly LOVE IT if she ends up with Nikolas/Damon in your game! At least she'd get some real love from him that way. :) So funny how Nik is standing there looking all hot and there's Roxanne in the background in her bikini with a bike. LOL Love that River is a Merman now and not afraid of the water anymore! Good job, and I love what you did with all the other challenge Sims too! Lastly, well hello there Nik/Damon's Dad! He's probably the hottest elder I've ever seen! o.O Well, next to Don Lothario in my Drifter Challenge, but Nikolas Sr. takes the cake! Can't wait to see which one of the challenge Sims shows up some place where Melody is now. Very fun idea!
    edited March 2021
    @Karababy52 just commenting really fast - The thing with Beatrix isn’t something that can really happen. I made it up for story purposes. It had to look like she was distracted and because of that, her wand started doing that. In reality I made her have a friendly duel with Johnny - which she lost😂

I will comment properly on everyone and everything later! Weekdays sure are busy.
    edited March 2021
    @Skeilah Ah, okay, I figured it was something like that! Very cool how you did that! Thanks for letting me know and no worries about commenting, everyone is busy! *Hugs* :)
    @Karababy52 also, Gabbie and Bryon really like each other. Their green bar goes up like it’s nothing😂 I’ve never seen such compatible Sims before. Guess those two will become really good friends. Hopefully it stays like that, given Gabbie’s secret for knowing Isaius and working for him.
    Update 63 - Someone in my corner

D474rtr.png

Notes:
    After her scout meeting, Jules met Lydia for their hike, but they decided to stop at the Festival of Youth first and get some ice cream (and some brain freeze)
    J5QdBDr.png

It was a lovely day for a hike.
    KPbxSls.png

Even Mochi came along, though the snow was a bit deep for her in some places :D
    AHsDk2Y.png

UEfPP33.png
    gGeQ8Tk.jpg

It was getting dark as they hiked back. Lydia had been chatty for a while, but now, they walked in silence, and Jules found her thoughts creeping to places she didn't want them to. Without a distraction, her mood began to plummet again as she worried about what her future held.

"Hey, are you okay?" Lydia asked as they returned to the ski base.
    Oqp4pIT.png

Jules opened her mouth to speak, but was suddenly overcome with an influx of emotions. Quietly, she began to cry, unsure of how she was supposed to handle all that life had thrown at her.
    jYgBa05.png

"Here, let's go back to my house and talk," Lydia spoke softly, and Jules managed to nod in agreement.

Once back at Lydia's house, Jules sat on the couch, pulling her knees to her chest, trying to fight off another round of tears.
    26LoKO3.png

"You don't need to talk if you don't want to," Lydia told her. "But I am here to listen if you do."

It was all suddenly too much to bear, carrying this burden alone. "I'm pregnant," she admitted quietly, the words sounding strange as they escaped from her lips. "And I don't know what to do."
    mKqyNkA.png
    B9nQkLY.png

Lydia was quiet at first, letting the words sink in. Jules felt a mixture of relief and panic, though the panic took over once again as she realized she was confiding way too much in this girl she had just met. Jules stood up, ready to leave. She was better off handling this alone anyway, not burdening anyone else with it. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have dumped all that on you. I hardly know you. I'll just leave now..."

But Lydia reached out to stop her, pulling her into an embrace.
    wWpLt2O.png

"Don't apologize. I'm glad you told me. You shouldn't have to keep something like that to yourself - no one should," Lydia told her soothingly. "I know it might not feel like it right now, but I can already tell that you're stronger than you think." She brushed a tear away from Jules' chin. She took in a deep breath, speaking so practically and calmly that Jules couldn't help but to feel a bit better. "I think a good first step might be for you to call a doctor and see if you can get an appointment soon - you can come over and borrow my phone in the morning if you want to. Then you can go from there. Just take this one day at a time - you have options, and I'll be here to help you and support you, whatever you choose."

"You'd do that for me?" Jules whispered, sniffling a bit as she wiped away her tears.

"Of course. I know we haven't known each other for long yet, but I consider you a friend, and I always take care of my friends."

"Thank you," Jules mumbled, floored by her kindness.

"It's going to be okay," Lydia told her, pulling her into another embrace, and for a moment, Jules almost believed her.
    OwMhSV6.png
    ---
    Dang, this got kind of heavy, sorry about that. Teenage pregnancy is definitely making my save extra dramatic these days...but there's some lighter moments coming up for sure in the future :)
    edited March 2021
    Okay, I think I got everyone?

@permanentrose I wanted to see if he would make the first move in the game, so I only had her do simple ones like compliment appearance and ask if single to put the bar there. I used to use the risky woohoo mod but I think MCC has the option as well? I haven't really checked so it's probably not enabled.

What a beautiful picture for 61. I hope her wish comes true. She seems to be settling in nicely and working on her aspiration, that's good. And aww what a cute pupper! I'm glad she likes her and didn't attack. Aww poor Mochi, the snow is almost as tall as her! Poor Jules, though. I just wanna hug her and tell her it'll be okay. I'm glad that she had someone to talk to about it all.

@Kanindota Thank you! I've been feeling kind of worried about it because everyone else has these wonderful stories and I'm just posting pictures :/ And no, she doesn't. I made her in CAS without a family so she is just a basic spellcaster. Thank you, today is a bit better :) And there's excellent honey? I guess I never paid attention and never noticed it had quality. I assume you just have to max out your relationship with them? I'll have to pay more attention next time I collect.

Hold onto your skinny pants, I xD Can't wait to see what shenanigans Dirk pulls him into. I like seeing them interact with each other, makes me happy for some reason. River is honestly so adorable. Wasted business pitch, poor thing. Don't worry, we are reading and would love to hire you for your handiness skills haha

@Hermitgirl Yeah, I think she really likes him lol then again, he's the only real friend she's made so far so who knows.

The manor looks very nice! And she found the portal ooo. I can't believe he was talking to the plant naked 🐸🐸🐸🐸 xD I guess he wanted to be one with nature.

@Skeilah Shame not all of them could learn magic, but at least they get to stay and do potions. Good on Bryon for taking the first steps and passing the test. Poor Naoki, he looks so sad :( I hope he'll be okay. Gabbie is sooo hiding something, but what is it? Hmm. Johnny is me if I ever got the chance to do magic lol

I haven't gotten a chance to try it yet, sorry. Do you mean for the townies she meets? I can add their profiles to the posts.

@Karababy52 Beautiful home, you did a really good job on it <3

There's still hope, I think. The amount of stuff that people can forgive is pretty insane, from my experience. Whatever path you choose to take them down, I'm sure it's for the best and I hope they both find happiness. I was worried when she blew up at Molly, but I'm glad they worked it out. Oh. My. Grim. I literally just stared at the screen and my jaw dropped. He's really her dad?? Holy cow, did not see that coming!

@SoulGal7 I added her last night for you guys c: The name is just In A Year and my origin ID is AnnoyingTiger888.

The motive trials? Is that a mod or in the game? I've never seen that but I'm intrigued! Poor Sakura, though, I'm sure she did her best, though I doubt that's much comfort to her.

@Ellupelluellu I added her last night before bed. You should be able to find her by searching In A Year or my ID which is AnnoyingTiger888. I hope you enjoy her and have fun times with her ^^ It's so cool to see everyone's sims together! They look like they had a lot of fun~
    ntlW6ly.png
    @AnnoyingTiger - The Motive Games is just a pop-up in-game. I play a vanilla game, so no mods. First time I had that pop-up, too.
    000-3.png
    019-2.png
    - Info & Index.
    - Day 8 full album.
    Will have today's album up soon.
    ntlW6ly.png
    ntlW6ly.png
    March - Day 4: "When you wish upon a star..."

1ERWyug.png

Hold on to your seats folks, lots of mushy stuff in this one. <3 Headed to get some sleep now, I'll reply and comment when I come back early this evening. Have a wonderful day/night! <3

Notes
    KfW7Cop.png
    "Wait, what? Did you just call me..."

TPN2y7G.png
    "...your daughter? So...you're my Father? My Mother would never tell me who my Father was, she refused. Why didn't she want me to know?"

f8rQYrC.png
    "Yes, I am. Your Mother and I were together a long time ago. We were both students of the craft and studied together. She would eventually become a very powerful Spellcaster."

8ZvB9aN.png
    "My Mother didn't have any powers, she could barely keep both of us fed. We were beggers on the street. That's how I grew up. If she supposedly had all these powers, why didn't she use them?"

y8Cgrui.png
    "She'd had them taken away from her and banished from the Realm as punishment for a very serious crime. I loved her, oh so very much. She was beautiful, funny, and so full of life. But it broke my heart to realize, she did not love me as I loved her. She loved only herself and the power inside her above all else."

J9ASuHz.png
    "I know she loved herself more than anyone, even me. She never cared about me, she abandoned me, I was just a tool to get what she wanted. Money, and she would do anything to get it, even, selling her own daughter to a man that abused me."
    "Oh no, so she sunk even lower than I could've imagined after she left. I'm so sorry to hear that. Such a shame, she could've done so much more with her life."
    "Why are you defending her?"
    "I'm not, I'm just sad for what could've been. When you love someone, it never just goes away."

ZoLyhf2.png
    "We have much to discuss, now that you are back home again. She took you away from me like a thief in the night and disappeared. I've searched for you for 15 years. You were only 2 years old."
    "So I'm 17. I never knew what my real age was. Mother could never remember. All she would say is that it was some time in April."
    "April 1st, you'll be 18 and officially a young adult."

GAr2DF8.png
    "Do you remember anything at all about this place? I would imagine not since you were so young."
    "Maybe...I used to have dreams of someone, a woman, singing to me that wasn't my Mother."
    "Perhaps you remember how L. would sing you to sleep many a night while caring for you when Sarah, your Mother...couldn't. She has a very beautiful voice."
    "It was something about a star..."

OvhJIZ2.png
    *Simeon sings* "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are..."

1BiMG1V.png
    "Anything your heart desires, will come to you."
    (My Father, my actual, real Father is singing to me. I think I'm going to cry.)

WLZwTSH.png
    "Yes! Oh yes, that's it! That's the song!""You have a great singing voice too."
    "Thank you, I would sing it to you as well. It calmed you. You would smile so big and laugh so sweetly. Everyone loved to hear you laugh. You were a very well loved child by everyone that was here at the time."
    "There was a reason for that particular song. Your name, Essa? It means 'star.'"

bs2bc0N.png
    "Star...I love the stars, watching them, and the moon too. They're so bright and beautiful. They were the only constant I had in my life. Always there no matter where we went. I could count on the stars to be there, shining, always shining there in the sky above me. I would dream about them, and wish that I could fly away, to the stars and never come back."

RocDVGd.png
    "Essa...my beautiful Essa. I'm so glad I found you, at last. I missed you so much and thought about you every day. I love you my darling daughter." Simeon said in a voice choked with emotion.
    "So am I...it doesn't seem real. It's all so overwhelming...I..." Essa trailed off as she burst into tears herself.

They held each other tight for a moment too emotional to say anything with words. No one in Essa's life had ever held her with such love before, except Josh. And this man was her Father. It all seemed like a dream, a fairytale or...magic.

R03kEyZ.png
    They had a long talk, sharing more details of their lives while apart until late into the night. Essa ended up staying overnight and slept nearby in one of the student dorm rooms. In the morning, Simeon and Essa perused the many bookshelves in search of a tome appropriate for an apprentice to take home and study. He found one for a potion that would give whoever drank it severe nausea. Simeon wanted to find a different one, but Essa said this one would be fine. She had the perfect person in mind to be her guinea pig to test it's quality once she learned how to make it.

bpQQvgT.png
    Before she left with promises to come back that evening to begin her official training, Essa asked Simeon if she could take his photo. She wanted to hang it in the magic room so she could look at it every day. He of course agreed and struck a confident pose.

7Qa1j1h.png
    Once she arrived back to her little house, she immediately hung it on the wall and then went about her day taking care of a few things like calling Molly and Josh, tending to her garden and reading a few pages of the tome of nausea as night began to fall. Very soon she would be going back through the Portal to the Realm, back to her Father and teacher, back to her home floating among the stars.
    edited March 2021
    Thursdays are my busiest day of the week - I’m gone from my house from 6am until 6:30pm so I think I’m gonna have to hold off on commenting until tomorrow when I’ll have more time (and hopefully more energy, I feel like zombie right about now). Just a heads up :) These are the days I’m grateful I play ahead and write up my updates when I do have free time haha

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top