Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

UNWRAP 21 PRESENTS FOR 21 YEARS OF THE SIMS!

13...Next

Comments

• AnnablissAnnabliss Posts: 1 New Member
    Great! The more content, the better!
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    lisfyre wrote: »
    Well I've updated but I can't play. The update button is up and won't let me do anything until I update - which I have done 5 times now. The play button never shows up. I've rebooted the system but it still won't let me do it. HELP!!

That happened to me in the past. I exited out of the game, shut my computer off, turned it back on and started the game again and everything worked. I hope it's an easy fix for you.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited March 2021
    It's nice, and I glad to see cc creators get recognition. The item I will use the most are the jeans, as it's the first high waisted pair of jeans with regular denim swatches we have.

Why is there nothing for men though ? They lack content.

The build/buy is really nice too, and versatile because ALL swatches are usable, Harrie and Peacemaker are so talented, but personally I could have used a kitchen set, a bed, walls (like good metro tiles) or a large window with shutters more.

From what I understood, they submitted several things and then EA chose ?
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    carpe_diem wrote: »
    And one little detail that I forgot to mention... I'm not English speaking so it took a little while before I understod what a crow's feet really is.... Haha! I was clicking on my sim's feet like a crazy and scrolling through the shoes section like a maniac before a got the genius idea to just google translate it...Lol :D
    Bless! I can just imagine that :D

What bizarre names we do have for some things.

I do like the crows feet gift though, I just hope i can remember to use it on my older sims.
  • QueenSimsMissy91QueenSimsMissy91 Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm so overjoyed and thrilled to see these creators work displayed throughout the game. I'm a huge fan of most of their work anyway, so to see them get their recognition and ideas added to the game is so refreshing for me!
  • writer21098writer21098 Posts: 19 Member
    I just <3 the new content added with the patch. I love the fact that they collaborated with actual content creators because there are so many of them nowadays. My favorite content creator to this day is ah00b!!! He is amazing at making hairs and occasionally some clothing packs. I will be amazed if you do a kit pack where it is for a specific content creator...that would be so awesome!
  • winterdaywinterday Posts: 16 Member
    > @writer21098 said:
    > I just <3 the new content added with the patch. I love the fact that they collaborated with actual content creators because there are so many of them nowadays. My favorite content creator to this day is ah00b!!! He is amazing at making hairs and occasionally some clothing packs. I will be amazed if you do a kit pack where it is for a specific content creator...that would be so awesome!

Same here!! I think that it's so cool how they collaborated with actual content creators!! They do amazing work and it must feel nice to be recognized by the franchise. They deserve it!!
  • ReadySetLetsGooReadySetLetsGoo Posts: 17 Member
    I am REALLY enjoying the collaboration with CC creators in the Basegame. I am on Mac so I can download CC, but knowing that the people who play on console are finally getting some cool high waisted jeans is relieving. I'm glad that the Sims 4 is being so open to collaborating with its players like with the Snowy Escape Pack and now this anniversary update.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Oh how fun, Thank you all!!
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • GoodGrimGoodGrim Posts: 10 New Member
    Can we have modders add cars, they have made cars in the past and not have a golden swatch as EA would give us