Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    It's time for a chapter!

Let's see what Kristie is up to!

(And Zachary, too!)

LvAYsou.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Very nice to see Kristie again! :)
    I'm glad that they made up and are friends again. I do think that her seeing Zach at the party will get back to Chey even if she doesn't mean to say anything.
    Zachery, Zachery shakes head this is going to get bad real fast I think!
    Great chapter as always! <3
    Looking forward to:
    Kristie and Chey getting together again for a visit
    !
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    Very nice to see Kristie again! :)
    I'm glad that they made up and are friends again. I do think that her seeing Zach at the party will get back to Chey even if she doesn't mean to say anything.
    Zachery, Zachery shakes head this is going to get bad real fast I think!
    Great chapter as always! <3
    Looking forward to:
    Kristie and Chey getting together again for a visit
    !

I love Kristie...
    She'll always be in Cheyenne's life from now on. They just had to get through this little rough patch in their friendship.

And maaaaybe Kristie might notice if Zachary gets drunk...and does something stupid.

Kristie and Cheyenne's get together with their friends should be fun!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    A new chapter! Yes!
    I have a bad feeling about how this chapter ended with Zach and that bottle of Jack and looking longingly at a girl with red hair. This won't end well. And with Kristie there, and a rekindled friendship with Chey, well...there might be some photo ops taken or gossip generated. But will Chey actually believe Kristie? Drama, drama, drama...something's brewing. Reign in those hormones there Zach!
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    A new chapter! Yes!
    I have a bad feeling about how this chapter ended with Zach and that bottle of Jack and looking longingly at a girl with red hair. This won't end well. And with Kristie there, and a rekindled friendship with Chey, well...there might be some photo ops taken or gossip generated. But will Chey actually believe Kristie? Drama, drama, drama...something's brewing. Reign in those hormones there Zach!

ROFL!
    Yup. He better reign in those hormones or the no inhibitions of drunkeness may get the best of him.

Good point that Chey might not believe Kristie and if Kristie had the nerve to film it...will that make her bff look bad???

Trouble ahead no matter what!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Just sayin’ —
    Zachary’s headed down a slippery slope and even if he does nothing ... I don’t trust Kristie.
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Just sayin’ —
    Zachary’s headed down a slippery slope and even if he does nothing ... I don’t trust Kristie.

You think
    Kristie is untrustworthy? Hmm... lololol >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    It's been a while but I have a chapter for you!

This is vacation time for me so I'll be very sporadic with updates. Hopefully, I'll have one for you next week, but we'll see!

WaSY8ww.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    And there we are!
    The girl party looked like a bunch of fun! Glad they got to do it even if it might be the last time. Kristie did tell Chey and now things are about to blow up! I'm sure Mateo will pick up the pieces for Chey, but what about Zack?! Well he made his bed and will now have to lie in it. Sad to see him go but maybe he will come back one day...
    Great chapter! <3
  • Options
    Awesome chapter - the end of the beginning or the beginning of the end?
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    @pammiechick I keep forgetting to mention it, but I love your new profile picture.
    The image of Cheynenne is breathtakingly beautiful. The green color looks great on her red hair :love:
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    And there we are!
    The girl party looked like a bunch of fun! Glad they got to do it even if it might be the last time. Kristie did tell Chey and now things are about to blow up! I'm sure Mateo will pick up the pieces for Chey, but what about Zack?! Well he made his bed and will now have to lie in it. Sad to see him go but maybe he will come back one day...
    Great chapter! <3

Hee hee! Yes! It's here! Well...almost. ;)
    The fallout from all of this news will be saved for next chapter. And poor Zachary. But like you said, he did this to himself. If he couldn't be true to her, drunk or not, he should have ended things.

And for sure...one day any one of these guys could come back into her life and sweep her off her feet. We'll see! ;)

Thank you! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Thanks!!!
    Definitely the beginning of the end and the beginning of the new beginning???
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick I keep forgetting to mention it, but I love your new profile picture.
    The image of Cheynenne is breathtakingly beautiful. The green color looks great on her red hair :love:

Oh thank you!
    This is actually from one of Cheyenne's promo pics well into the future! ;) I made some cc for a future chapter! Glad you like it. Green looks great on her, huh???
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Thanks!!!
    Definitely the beginning of the end and the beginning of the new beginning???

Bahahahaha!
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Yes, new chapter.
    Feeling bad for Cheyenne in the end of the latest chapter but at the same time Zachary brought this onto himself by being jealous of Mateo spending time with Cheyenne instead of supportive of Cheyenne's rock n roll dreams.
  • Options
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    @pammiechick
    The slumber party looked fun. And what was Zach thinking? :o Kissing another girl?

Yeah...
    Bottom line in his drunken state he wasn’t thinking at all. 😭
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Yes, new chapter.
    Feeling bad for Cheyenne in the end of the latest chapter but at the same time Zachary brought this onto himself by being jealous of Mateo spending time with Cheyenne instead of supportive of Cheyenne's rock n roll dreams.

Yeah...

Cheyenne was blindsided. And although she’s thinking of him worse than she should, Zachary deserves it
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I'm back from vacation so THIS needs an update!!!

Let's see how Cheyenne is taking the harsh news...

t7tkDsT.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Not gonna lie...
    Felt good seeing Zachary getting dumped by Cheyenne.
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Not gonna lie...
    Felt good seeing Zachary getting dumped by Cheyenne.

Lol! I don't blame you!
    Yeah...he deserved it and he knew it in the end.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    @pammiechick
    I think Mateo will be better for Cheyenne, but who knows in the long run? Zach is a piece of work.

You could be right!

But we'll see!
    Next chapter is a two year fast forward. Hold onto your hat! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    And then there was that!
    I figured Mateo and Chey would hook up but the real question is will it last. I'm on the fence on that one. Rebounds are not the best way to start a relationship. Looking forward to a two year time jump so much can happen in two years!
    Next chapter please! :)
    Hope you had a great vacation! <3