Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hard or Soft Tacos

MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

Hard or Soft Tacos 38 votes

Hard Tacos
28%
ArkanemintycupcakeDeKayPamtastic72SERVERFRASeashoreLiviaPatriceorenjiAiCalico45BookBearPennyDreadPriestess 11 votes
Soft Tacos
71%
icmnfrshCororondreamerz13Finvola5782341b77vlannaliese39texxx78BMSOAnnoyingTigersummertaffy68bellagorillaSimskristalogionSassycottonafai1261SimAlexandriaMousellinexstxrrysequenceNushnushganayMyriadSims 27 votes

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    edited March 2021
    Hard Tacos
    You really finna make a whole thread on this. XD

I don't mind the texture of the soft shell but the one I ate had a really horrible taste that doesn't taste like a tortilla wrap that I'm used to and it just traumatized me. :D

Either way, I gotta say I'm not that totally crazy about tacos. I actually ate some yesterday too just cuz I wanna use some the hard shells I bought. 🤣
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Soft Tacos
    DeKay wrote: »
    You really finna make a whole thread on this. XD

I don't mind the texture of the soft shell but the one I ate had a really horrible taste that doesn't taste like a tortilla wrap that I'm used to and it just traumatized me. :D

Either way, I gotta say I'm not that totally crazy about tacos. I actually ate some yesterday too just cuz I wanna use some the hard shells I bought. 🤣

Yes I’m gonna make a thread over this😂
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Hard Tacos
    I love both, but if I can only choose one, hard crunchy ones win!
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Hard Tacos
    C R U M C H
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Soft Tacos
    Voted "Soft" -

Technically, both... On the same taco!

Called the double-decker taco, basically it's a hard shell inside a soft shell, with some refried beans between the two! Of course, your hard shell has your goodies in it! :yum: Don't know if you've heard of it, (what country you might be in) but it's my favorite!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • PennyDreadPriestessPennyDreadPriestess Posts: 267 Member
    Hard Tacos
    I mean, what I'd really like to vote for is:

5aI8TRQ.png
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Soft Tacos
    Soft preferred but I will happily eat them either way.
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Soft Tacos
    Voted "Soft" -

Technically, both... On the same taco!

Called the double-decker taco, basically it's a hard shell inside a soft shell, with some refried beans between the two! Of course, your hard shell has your goodies in it! :yum: Don't know if you've heard of it, (what country you might be in) but it's my favorite!

Oh that sounds good. I think there’s a fast food Mexican restaurant here that has something similar but I don’t eat it often.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,716 Member
    edited March 2021
    Soft Tacos
    I have always preferred soft tacos, I sometimes make soft salmon tacos with mango and lime. Delicious.
  • winterdaywinterday Posts: 16 Member
    Soft Tacos
    LOL I am so happy to have come across this thread. While it's hard to pick between the two and honestly comes down to what kind of taco, soft tacos definitely take the win (for me at least)
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited March 2021
    Soft Tacos
    I like both, but if I have to pick one I'm reaching for the soft
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Hard Tacos
    I do like hard shell tacos the most, but chicken grilled tacos in a soft shell?.... *chefs kiss*
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    Soft Tacos
    I'm not a fan of crunchy tacos at all as I have sensitive teeth. But I LOVE soft shell!
    1500x500.jpg
  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    Soft Tacos
    Now this is my kind of topic! I prefer soft shell but I usually get both. The store has these lemon flavored hardshells and holy cow do they make tacos taste wayyy better.
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Soft Tacos
    thing is, hard tacos requires explanation. Those tortilla chips in a U shape? Guaranteed to make a mess in your lap...you're better off with a bowl of nachos with all the taco toppings all over it, than that. BUT. "Soft tacos" to a lot of people means taco fillings in a wheat flour tortilla. Which can be good, but.

I'm now allergic to corn, sadly, so I can't have the kind of tacos that are best: corn tortilla, skillet-fried, filled, folded, fried on the other side, and it's both hard and soft. It's got chew, it holds together, but it's also got crunch, but it won't shatter.

THAT's a TACO. But I have to redirect my thoughts from the fact that now I'm allergic to corn, and cilantro, and cumin, and a lot of other things, so...I'd have to use a non-corn tortilla, none of my beloved cilantro, no cumin in the seasoning, and no salsa unless I made my own (so as to be free of cumin or cilantro or corn). It could still be good, but these days food just breaks my heart to the point I wish sometimes I didn't have to eat at all.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Hard Tacos
    I actually love both Taco Shells, yummy.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Soft Tacos
    Hard taco shells just crack and fall apart, so you'd have to eat them with a plate anyway
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • LunarIceGoddessLunarIceGoddess Posts: 13 New Member
    tbh it really depends. I like regular soft tacos, but I only eat Dorito locos nacho cheese crunchy tacos. o:
  • ReadySetLetsGooReadySetLetsGoo Posts: 17 Member
    Soft Tacos
    It really depends on what mood I'm in, but majority of the time I'm going for a soft taco shell lol.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Soft Tacos
    :lol: best poll ever!