Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• CatLady21CatLady21 Posts: 29 Member
    I certainly will do that! I prefer my Sims have that no-nonsense attitude. I don't know why I've built my sims to that degree. I've played every Sims game from the Original to Sims 4. I tend to like a good story mode with my Sim play and an ex-boyfriend gave me his Sims 4, which was considerate of him. At the moment I am currently playing the Ace Attorney series which I am on case 2 of the third game (Ace Attorney Trials & Tribulations) it has now become the biggest trend. And I always start with my Sims as male, I tend to play men. Their personalities shift throughout my Sims games so to speak. I've had mostly bad boys, but I might every now and then go soft if I am in the mood that day.
  • DonZerefDonZeref Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, I'm 25 and I bought my first house.In my spare time, I like to buy houses in Sims:D
  • DonZerefDonZeref Posts: 2 New Member
    UPD:
    I hope for friendly communication[url=https://google.com/]![/url]
  • CatLady21CatLady21 Posts: 29 Member
    Welcome, Don. I am also new here, I will be building my home.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    DonZeref wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, I'm 25 and I bought my first house.In my spare time, I like to buy houses in Sims:D

Hello @DonZeref :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have bought your first real life home! That is great! I hope you will enjoy setting it up and will settle well into your new home and the community where you live.
    It is great that you also enjoy buying homes in the game for sims households, and helping them to furnish the homes to suit their needs and interests.
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums.
    Happy simming! :)
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,820 Member
    Hi! i recently purchase a combo of base game and stuff for my custom build sims4, i had played sims freeplay, but prior to that i think SC3 is the last one i touched. I actually played simcity on my amiga in the 1980s, i played for days and days and leaving my city evolve while i goto school... ! i have alot of experience w fooling around w games. This one i fell deeply addicted to after being more than 10 years off gaming altogether. long story short after 10 yrs off videogame i figured i could handle it w/o being too addicted, so in the end i was wrong! I need to set boundaries, but maintain a healthy hobby w this game. Im on a budget so I invested in ligitimizing my gaming experience with Origin and the whole shabang. Btw I would like to thank the developpers. and the community at large for the tolerence, and openess. The reason i wanna make a clean coming out here is i was overwhelmed by the joy those 2 twins that girl at the institute had ! I thought theyd never make it, my dancing baby twins ! ill getcha some pics ;) so i love the game so much i wanna share and make friends and be part of a community so i felt i had to come clean. But those two babies i tellya... made me laugh to tears they are named Lucas and Lincoln, i didnt choose the names it came at random, but then i had to change their surname to Park ... i mean i just had to! thank you and ciao4now
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
    Hi! i recently purchase a combo of base game and stuff for my custom build sims4, i had played sims freeplay, but prior to that i think SC3 is the last one i touched. I actually played simcity on my amiga in the 1980s, i played for days and days and leaving my city evolve while i goto school... ! i have alot of experience w fooling around w games. This one i fell deeply addicted to after being more than 10 years off gaming altogether. long story short after 10 yrs off videogame i figured i could handle it w/o being too addicted, so in the end i was wrong! I need to set boundaries, but maintain a healthy hobby w this game. Im on a budget so I invested in ligitimizing my gaming experience with Origin and the whole shabang. Btw I would like to thank the developpers. and the community at large for the tolerence, and openess. The reason i wanna make a clean coming out here is i was overwhelmed by the joy those 2 twins that girl at the institute had ! I thought theyd never make it, my dancing baby twins ! ill getcha some pics ;) so i love the game so much i wanna share and make friends and be part of a community so i felt i had to come clean. But those two babies i tellya... made me laugh to tears they are named Lucas and Lincoln, i didnt choose the names it came at random, but then i had to change their surname to Park ... i mean i just had to! thank you and ciao4now

Hello @rongtudjuuu :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums and enjoy posting about your sims households that you play.
  • RABIDYOTERABIDYOTE Posts: 3 New Member
    howdy!! my name is coyote, and im new to the forum but not to the community! ive been playing around with the sims ever since i played the first game as a kid, and have played at least a little bit of each main game since! i mostly create and customize sims, but im also now trying to dabble in house building for the first time :3
    i mostly joined the forum in case i have issues, tho, so ill likely be in that discussion category most of the time!
    RABIDYOTE wrote: »
    howdy!! my name is coyote, and im new to the forum but not to the community! ive been playing around with the sims ever since i played the first game as a kid, and have played at least a little bit of each main game since! i mostly create and customize sims, but im also now trying to dabble in house building for the first time :3
    i mostly joined the forum in case i have issues, tho, so ill likely be in that discussion category most of the time!

Hello @RABIDYOTE :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since you were a child and played the original Sims 1 game, then have played parts of each of the next versions also. Simming is fun!
    It is enjoyable creating sims, giving them background stories and choosing outfits that suit them. It is very nice seeing how their lives develop in our games! I hope your house building goes well :)
  • SophieSimminSophieSimmin Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello all! I'm Sophie I been playing sims since the amazing Making Magic was in town ❤️! I have literally discovered that there is a sims community just now! I'm so excited to share my creations with you guys and to also see your beautiful stuff! Please feel free to check out my gallery if you're bored or fancy giving a bit of feedback xxxx
  • hi @SophieSimmin - welcome. I look forward to you sharing your creations.

Enjoy!
    Hello all! I'm Sophie I been playing sims since the amazing Making Magic was in town ❤️! I have literally discovered that there is a sims community just now! I'm so excited to share my creations with you guys and to also see your beautiful stuff! Please feel free to check out my gallery if you're bored or fancy giving a bit of feedback xxxx

Hello @SophieSimmin :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the original Sims 1! You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time playing, creating and building in the game!
    I will look forward to seeing your creations :)
    It is great that you share your creations through the Gallery :) Simmers would enjoy having them in their games.
  • MVG181MVG181 Posts: 11 New Member
    Hallo! I don't really know what to say so um... I love the sims, especially family gameplay. I've only been playing for a few years.
  • chonk_floofchonk_floof Posts: 36 Member
    Hi... I've only been playing The Sims 4 for about a year so I'm new. I've got two cats who hate each other. My favourite way to play the Sims is to spend hours on CAS, quickly build a house, and play the game! My favourite families to play with would be making atleast 1 YA/A and if I want, and elder. I don't make kids or teens because I like adopting them or having them. Same with pets!
    Whatever you are doing, always put 100% into it. Unless it's a blood donation.
  • chonk_floofchonk_floof Posts: 36 Member
    Also, I just realised that this is page 666 of the thread... 🐸🐸🐸🐸...
    Whatever you are doing, always put 100% into it. Unless it's a blood donation.
    MVG181 wrote: »
    Hallo! I don't really know what to say so um... I love the sims, especially family gameplay. I've only been playing for a few years.

Hello @MVG181 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you enjoy family gameplay in simming. It is lovely seeing the interactions between family members.as well as seeing our sims going through the different age stages. It is very nice seeing them doing family activities together.
    Hi... I've only been playing The Sims 4 for about a year so I'm new. I've got two cats who hate each other. My favourite way to play the Sims is to spend hours on CAS, quickly build a house, and play the game! My favourite families to play with would be making atleast 1 YA/A and if I want, and elder. I don't make kids or teens because I like adopting them or having them. Same with pets!
    Also, I just realised that this is page 666 of the thread... ❤️❤️❤️❤️...

Hello @chonk_floof :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have simming for a year.and enjoy spending time creating sims, then quickly building a home,and then enjoy seeing how their sims lives develop in your game.The families you enjoy playing with are great!
    It is not good that your real life cats hate each other! Both cats would be very special to you.
  • CreeativeSimmingCreeativeSimming Posts: 62 Member
    Hi there. Been playing Sims for many years, but I mostly ever only lurk in forums reading various simlits. I mostly play all my saves in some sort of challenge, whether it's dynasty or legacy. I decided I may try to write my own legacy story one of these days so we shall see how that goes.
    Check out my Simlit: Little Legacy

Banner_small.png

Forum Thread
    Hi there. Been playing Sims for many years, but I mostly ever only lurk in forums reading various simlits. I mostly play all my saves in some sort of challenge, whether it's dynasty or legacy. I decided I may try to write my own legacy story one of these days so we shall see how that goes.

Hello @CreeativeSimming :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you enjoy doing dynasty and legacy challenges. It is lovely seeing the new generations of families, and watching the sims living their lives through the age groups.
    I hope you will enjoy writing your own legacy story if you decide to do it. Simmers would enjoy reading it if you post it on the forums :)
  • fritzensteinefritzensteine Posts: 22 Member
    Howdy, I'm Fritz! I've been playing Sims since 2011, and it's been a very dear game to me. I decided to join the forum finally, after being deterred by my anxiety for so long. I'm really shy, and it takes a LOT of energy to work up the courage to post pretty much anywhere on the internet, but I'm positive that joining this forum will be a good experience for me in time!
    I'm really excited to get to know more about the community!

I usually like making Sims with intricate storylines and fun character designs and personalities. I'm new to CC, but so far I LOVE ones that add object heads and other neat things that drastically change sims' appearances!! I'm always looking for robot/cyborg stuff, too.

I've been hearing about 'legacy' games, but I've never done one myself, so I might look into that and try it out for myself maybe!
    edited February 2021
    Howdy, I'm Fritz! I've been playing Sims since 2011, and it's been a very dear game to me. I decided to join the forum finally, after being deterred by my anxiety for so long. I'm really shy, and it takes a LOT of energy to work up the courage to post pretty much anywhere on the internet, but I'm positive that joining this forum will be a good experience for me in time!
    I'm really excited to get to know more about the community!

I usually like making Sims with intricate storylines and fun character designs and personalities. I'm new to CC, but so far I LOVE ones that add object heads and other neat things that drastically change sims' appearances!! I'm always looking for robot/cyborg stuff, too.

I've been hearing about 'legacy' games, but I've never done one myself, so I might look into that and try it out for myself maybe!

Hello @fritzensteine :) it is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    I send hugs to you with your anxiety and shyness about joining and posting on the forums <3 It will become a bit more easier as the time goes on. I am glad that you did join the forums. We are all simmers here that share the same interest, which is that we enjoy simming!
    It is enjoyable to create sims,give them background details, then see how their lives develop in our games!
    I hope your legacy goes well if you decide to do it :)
  • SimmerJillerskiSimmerJillerski Posts: 56 Member
    Salutations! I am Simmer Jillerski. I started playing the Sims on the Sims 4 last March. In the last year, I've learned so much and been on quite the journey from vanilla basegame Sims 4 to now creating my own custom hoods in Sims 2. I have developed skills in using programs and coding that I never thought I could develop, but thanks to the Sims community, I have been successfully able to. I decided to join the official community on the forums because I would like to help others especially in terms of Mod recommendation. Thank you for all your advice. I can't count how many times I googled a troubleshoot question for Sims 4 and ended up on the forum reading a helpful suggestion by @rosemow (thank you so much rosemow!). Hope to see you all around!
    Salutations! I am Simmer Jillerski. I started playing the Sims on the Sims 4 last March. In the last year, I've learned so much and been on quite the journey from vanilla basegame Sims 4 to now creating my own custom hoods in Sims 2. I have developed skills in using programs and coding that I never thought I could develop, but thanks to the Sims community, I have been successfully able to. I decided to join the official community on the forums because I would like to help others especially in terms of Mod recommendation. Thank you for all your advice. I can't count how many times I googled a troubleshoot question for Sims 4 and ended up on the forum reading a helpful suggestion by @rosemow (thank you so much rosemow!). Hope to see you all around!

Hello @SimmerJillerski :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming for the last year, and have enjoyed learning lots of new things over this time. Simming is fun and there is always something new to discover in and with the game! :)
    It is thoughtful of you to join the forums because you want to help fellow simmers on the forums :)
  • idkdudeidkdude Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi all! I'm Katie. My pronouns are she/they. I play The Sims 3, as well as a little bit of 4(only have it on console, so no mods for 4). I've been around the forum for years, so I finally decided to actually make a profile now. That's all I have to say for now. Good bye and have a good day!
    idkdude wrote: »
    Hi all! I'm Katie. My pronouns are she/they. I play The Sims 3, as well as a little bit of 4(only have it on console, so no mods for 4). I've been around the forum for years, so I finally decided to actually make a profile now. That's all I have to say for now. Good bye and have a good day!

Hello @idkdude :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you play both Sims 3 and the console version of Sims 4. Simming is enjoyable and fun!
    I hope you will enjoy posting on the forum threads about your sims households that you play.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top