Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Urbz 2 or a PC port of the original

nathan909090nathan909090 Posts: 124 Member
Please EA! Lately this game has been getting a lot more attention so it will sell better! Especially if you put it on PC over consoles. The first one didn't sell too well because it was on consoles but a PC version would do better

Comments

• Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Oh I remember the Bulldog, and having a house of guys fighting each other... The reputation system was a bit of a hassle but I did love finally unlocking the monkey and penthouse.

The Urbz was more storybased than sandbox though which was probably why they never released it for PC. Something which also happened with Bustin Out.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • nathan909090nathan909090 Posts: 124 Member
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    Oh I remember the Bulldog, and having a house of guys fighting each other... The reputation system was a bit of a hassle but I did love finally unlocking the monkey and penthouse.

The Urbz was more storybased than sandbox though which was probably why they never released it for PC. Something which also happened with Bustin Out.

Yet they have sims life stories and stuff, Ah well it will probably never happen. I also loved sims bustin' out! I played that game for soo long xD

Yet they have sims life stories and stuff, Ah well it will probably never happen. I also loved sims bustin' out! I played that game for soo long xD

I still play mine on the Original Xbox, only problem with Bustin Out was the 3 house limit not on the original Sims 1 PS2/Xbox version.
    L9q8VGi.png
    edited March 2016

I still play mine on the Original Xbox, only problem with Bustin Out was the 3 house limit not on the original Sims 1 PS2/Xbox version.

Yeah but there were more story mode houses that you could rebuild :3
  • JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    edited March 2016
    1. What's urbz?
    2. I wish EA moves completely to phones and consoles - PC audience doesn't need EA.
    JoxerTM22 wrote: »
    1. What's urbz?
    2. I wish EA moves completely to phones and consoles - PC audience doesn't need EA.

The Urbz was a console version of the Sims where instead of being in a town it would take place in the big city with a reputation feature.

Secondly I have to disagree with your 2nd point massively. The Sims started on PC and due to what Freeplay and Console versions of TS3 were like I fear what would happen if the entire Sims 4 was on console. Think smaller console HDD space means less Expansions and less players.
    L9q8VGi.png
    JoxerTM22 wrote: »
    1. What's urbz?

The Urbz was a console version of the Sims where instead of being in a town it would take place in the big city with a reputation feature.

Secondly I have to disagree with your 2nd point massively. The Sims started on PC and due to what Freeplay and Console versions of TS3 were like I fear what would happen if the entire Sims 4 was on console. Think smaller console HDD space means less Expansions and less players.

I agree with this and with urbz each district had urbz (sims of this game) that were far different from others because they each had they're own style. Plus this was the first sims where you could watch your sims work.
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    I miss the Urbz, have it still, one day when I'm not knitting blankets for the sick kids, then I will play this game again :blush:
  • DamnThatsLeeLeeDamnThatsLeeLee Posts: 1 New Member
    I wish they would come back with Urbz. this was a favorite of mine and all these new games dont interest me when im an sims addict lol. Ive been looking into buying an old xbox because I havce my old urbz game or buying a gamecube and finding the urbz game for that. But urbz on PC would make my little dreams come true!
  • SavageSims0SavageSims0 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @nathan909090 said:
    > Please EA! Lately this game has been getting a lot more attention so it will sell better! Especially if you put it on PC over consoles. The first one didn't sell too well because it was on consoles but a PC version would do better. i second this because i love the game and if it was to be brought back would be outstanding especially on PC. Plz consider it.
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    Please EA! Lately this game has been getting a lot more attention so it will sell better! Especially if you put it on PC over consoles. The first one didn't sell too well because it was on consoles but a PC version would do better

if they port the ps2 Urbz to pc can we please get a port of the other ps2 sims games??
    ps2 ts1, ps2 ts2, ps2 sims bustin out, ps2 ts2 pets, ps2 ts2 castaway