Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paranormal Stuff Pack Dev Blog Part 2

1235...Next

Comments

• Meraki209Meraki209 Posts: 4 New Member
    > @Dakota1377 said:
    > Where is it? I want my pack... this is frustrating..

I share your PAIN!
  • Sirjohn4420Sirjohn4420 Posts: 421 Member
    has anyone noticed Bonehilda when she takes a bath she is human? WTH
    2v9ekhx.gif
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    has anyone noticed Bonehilda when she takes a bath she is human? WTH

She was always human in the games. She was always a coded sim. They just need to stop her from taking a bath on her own. If they give her the never nude trait that would be perfect.
    Doesn't bother me either way though...
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SithaiixylSithaiixyl Posts: 75 Member
    I just got Paranormal. My first reaction when I saw Bonehilda was OMG!OMG! I loved Bonehilda in The Sims! I still like how they would awkwardly knock on her coffin to wake her up. Ahh, makes me want to install The Sims set again.
  • EllenK87EllenK87 Posts: 1 New Member
    So I love the idea and the gameplay for the most part with the Paranormal pack, but is anyone else getting frustrated with how easily their sims get "terrified" and can't do anything? I've failed multiple paranormal investigator jobs because of this, even using the sacred candles. Again, the pack is SOOOOOOO COOOOOOOL but this little hiccup has me frustrated. Anyone else?
  • TwinkiesLATwinkiesLA Posts: 181 Member
    edited February 2021
    This pack is amazing! I have really enjoyed the content. Also seeing Bonehilda back has been awesome!
    source.gif

Gallery ID: Shockmsd
    Forum Name: TwinkiesLA
  • Shaun_XenaShaun_Xena Posts: 1 New Member
    should add new death type, another missed opportunity
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    edited February 2021
    I downloaded the new pack and now mine wants me to update...I update and it still says to update :( I turn off the laptop and restart and It still says to update :(
    Help I can't play my Sims now
  • EmeraldTameEmeraldTame Posts: 2 New Member
    I am having issues with The Sims 4 Paranormal Stuff Pack and Kids going to school. Also if this is not the correct place to post my bug please let me know where it is.
    So I have 2 kids in the Sims and they get scared like they should from ghost but that is somehow interrupting their ability to go to school. I get the pop saying if they should miss school, I click no and yes and each time they miss school and I can't get them to go to school by hitting the button on the sims panel like normal.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I so totally love Paranormal & still say that it feels like a Gamepack.
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    EllenK87 wrote: »
    So I love the idea and the gameplay for the most part with the Paranormal pack, but is anyone else getting frustrated with how easily their sims get "terrified" and can't do anything? I've failed multiple paranormal investigator jobs because of this, even using the sacred candles. Again, the pack is SOOOOOOO COOOOOOOL but this little hiccup has me frustrated. Anyone else?

I used to have that happen. But I figured out how to beat the specters.
    If you've maxed your Medium Skill, sit down around 8:30 pm and perform a Ghastly Ritual. Specters won't bother another ghost.
    Make sure to bring along some food. Specters (for the most part) love Selvadoran Grilled Cheese Ready to Eat. My Sim maxed her Selvadoran Culture skills, so she can buy it by the carload from the "Secret Goods" at the tables. Otherwise, just pack a couple of plates of food to dish out.
    If your specter accepts your offering, they'll leave. You can whittle down a herd of specters pretty quickly, and each one gives you more progress than just kicking a doll or mopping a slimer.
    You've gotta work fast. Once you turn human again you can get Terrified. If that happens, try making a Sacred Circle, or, if you've got the time, go jogging.
    I've got it down to where she can go in, wipe out the haunting, and be home before she changes back.

7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Ursine1bearUrsine1bear Posts: 3 New Member
    Now my Cats and Dogs pack will have a working crystal ball for the Paw Reader's house. Will the ghosts be limited to the first floor, same as Sims 1? Yes, have them scared to death or just have your Sim pee themselves. I would prefer a functional tea set for the base game. Use honey with the Seasons pack. Clumsy Sims spilling tea on themselves or on other Sims. Puddles of tea for your neat Sims to clean.
    Mine is finally working :D:D:D
  • chonk_floofchonk_floof Posts: 36 Member
    > @Shaun_Xena said:
    > should add new death type, another missed opportunity

YES!
    Whatever you are doing, always put 100% into it. Unless it's a blood donation.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    sorry but i have to disagree no to new death in the sims4 i clearly do not went to see any new death in the game even if the sims4 is a game i despise death in the game as a player i much prefer see sims alive
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • theepicsimmer2theepicsimmer2 Posts: 4 New Member
    the specter things are adorable