Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New ideas for packs

CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
edited March 2021 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
This year TS4 will have its 7th anniversary, what new things would you like to see? I didn't include Farming, Generations and Romance because I think the devs already know we want those.

Mention below if you want more than one. Also include any other ideas I missed
Post edited by EA_Leeloo on

New ideas for packs 115 votes

Arts and Music Colony. Make pottery on a wheel, chip a life-size stone statue of you favorite cat, learn to play the zither and start your own old-timey blugrass punk street band.
14%
PlayerSinger2010HarukotyanbixtersMoofytheManRenato10LoanetAgentJuliaEvilyn_1007[Deleted User]Amapola76WildIrishBansheedominoes007ReedfishwaxesnostalgicLT24ChocoSulSulbaremb 17 votes
Simsney Land. Visit the theme park/circus or build your own. Rollercoasters and carousels, acrobatics and firebreathing.
22%
catmom1987alexspoom13Monet11TheSpotted_Cg01denswanluthienrisingcatloverplayerJoybearrhobbitmadTrixieLocaCattyBetsyLady_BalloraPatriceWispyeCangwenBrisa3467ClousinatorsEliasVersacebookish_sammyamaniaaa 26 votes
Sixam Colony II. Settle on planet Sixam and find a job reticulating splines. Bonus: E.T. pets and garden plants.
13%
Isb917simmietimeGracieO312pammiechickImSandsFanPhoriaDuskregnSERVERFRAAuroraskiesZussagePlumbeebDalekFridayCalico45DragonmasterleoMVG181 15 votes
Medieval World. Visit the historical recreation town of Gothicvale. Learn archery, fencing, meadmaking and dragon taming.
27%
crocobauraalan650111SimburianDarcVader1ToriemlmeadowsGoddessSeleneashcrash19taydevannaliese39Flewingadele_katSheriSim57RedShoe7Hearts4ucomicsforlifeTheRedLionGamingTweetyTTNsimmersimms745 32 votes
SuperSims are GO! Join the active career of superhero (or supervillain). Rescue kittens, close rifts into dangerous dimentions, save helpless young men tied to train tracks.
12%
imhappyfriendlysimmersLazyGrimmotdkBOYLiELFEdithVKimmerAenalaTruthGamer96manicobsessiveMeowchaFrappeBookBearmelsim 14 votes
Sports Camp. Take classes in beach volleyball, gymnastics and skateboarding. When you are done, teach these skills back home.
9%
goodcakebaker62KhrisstynewormofthebookChadSims2EnkiSchmidtSimKonfettiIVXXXVICarl_Veluz1992renamed250420211402carpe_diemSimmerJillerski 11 votes

Comments

• GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited March 2021
    Sixam Colony II. Settle on planet Sixam and find a job reticulating splines. Bonus: E.T. pets and garden plants.
    Sixam needs expanding. There I said it!

I would really like a medieval pack too but I figured that it would be a very popular choice so I went with aliens.

Aliens (and mermaids) need some love in this game and they need to have their own liveable worlds. I’d love to see not only a larger Sixam world but also the ability to build spaceships and actually live in ‘floating/flying’ lots in space.

Grace will always vote space.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    SuperSims are GO! Join the active career of superhero (or supervillain). Rescue kittens, close rifts into dangerous dimentions, save helpless young men tied to train tracks.
    Superheroes & Villains.

It's my absolute dream pack... please Sims team, make it happen.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Arts and Music Colony. Make pottery on a wheel, chip a life-size stone statue of you favorite cat, learn to play the zither and start your own old-timey blugrass punk street band.
    Don't like bluegrass, but we desperately need more instruments and music in the game.
  • bookish_sammybookish_sammy Posts: 223 Member
    Simsney Land. Visit the theme park/circus or build your own. Rollercoasters and carousels, acrobatics and firebreathing.
    It was really hard for me to choose. I desperately want a theme park/carnival game pack or expansion. I think they could do a theme park as a game pack, or they could do a theme park and hotel/resorts as an expansion pack because you would need more "neighborhoods" to accommodate the hotels and the rides. It would be cool to see a theme park similar to Disney World or Universal Orlando because you can take a ferry boat from some of the resorts to the parks.

I also want more hobbies for my sims, so my second choice is the Arts and Music colony. I miss the pottery wheel, sewing machine, toy workbench, making sculptures, and being able to form a band. It would be cool to have glass blowing and jewelry making, too. This one is closely followed by the sports camp. I want my sims to be as unique as possible, and hobbies add another layer of depth to them. It would be cool if they gave us favorites back, but it would be cool if one of the things we could select is a favorite hobby or pass-time for our sims. I try to do this now by making one sim knits, one sim paints, one played soccer in college, and so on. It would be awesome if we could take it to the next level and actually set some of these as interests, so they will gravitate toward learning the skills and doing the actions autonomously.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    Wow! That was just too hard to choose one, so for me it's

ALL OF THE ABOVE! My least favorite is the "Sixam Colony II" But, I'd be thrilled with any of them!
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Medieval World. Visit the historical recreation town of Gothicvale. Learn archery, fencing, meadmaking and dragon taming.
    I picked Medieval World, but I would love an expanded Sixam too.
  • ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member
    I'm hoping they'll mix in crafts with a Romance/cultural pack, but I want more crafts regardless. I'd also love to see rollercoasters and theme parks, and I'm hoping they'll bring them out with a 'thrills/adrenaline' themed pack, but that's just a dream at this point. I'd love a medieval pack if it came out too, especially with dragons.
  • ChocoSulSulChocoSulSul Posts: 182 Member
    To be honest, I liked 3 options! the one I chose, although it would include rock and jazz bands! I would love the acrobatics too. And skate punctually from the camp pack, although I also like the other activities! I don't want the Sims 4 to end, I feel like they can still give us so much! mainly if they solve their errors (although I do not suffer so many of them I know that many do) sul sul!
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    I'd love almost all of them honestly. The only one I have no interest in is Simsney land.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    I like your ideas for a medieval world and Sixam colony II.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I liked Sixam Colony II as well but my heart went with dragon
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    1. Sixam Colony full 15/20 lot World with real Aliens, Playable Speedpods, Time Machines, sims with 2 Hearts, No Disguises, Beaming Technology & Hollowdecks.

2. Medieval World full 15/20 lot World, Horses, Jousting, Crowns/Tiaras, Cloaks, Sim version of Disney's Princes/Princess Hair/Clothing, Thrones, Harps, Real Dragons, literally sims live in the past & NO PHONES.

3. Supersims full 15/20 lot Metropolis/Gotham World with Super Capes, Cowls, Playable Utility Belt, Super Hammer, Super Mason, Superstrength, Flying Abilities, Phycic Powers, Storm Powers, Batcave, Fortress of Solitude, Mutant School for all ages, Hall of Justice, Supervillians with opposite Powers.

4. Arts & Music Colony full 15/20 lot World, Woodstock Hippies, Drums, Bands, Old Rock'n'Roll, Folk Music, Hippie Hair & Clothing and NO PHONES.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I can't choose only one. There are parts that i love in all the options.
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,103 Member
    I've mentioned it in a couple of other threads too, but a superhero/villains pack would be so much fun. I'd love it!
  • MVG181MVG181 Posts: 11 New Member
    A medieval pack would be so fun! As would a Sixam/aliens one - we could have moving lots, so the have a fixed orbit around sixam and float very slowly around it. We also need houseboats and cruises!
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    Sports Camp. Take classes in beach volleyball, gymnastics and skateboarding. When you are done, teach these skills back home.
    Sports Camp is on me
  • chonk_floofchonk_floof Posts: 36 Member
    SimsneyLand would add so many new experiences and cool things, imagine if you could take a pic on a rollercoaster or with dressed up Sims and then frame them on your wall! And I can just imagine all the cool furniture and build mode items that would come with this pack!
    Whatever you are doing, always put 100% into it. Unless it's a blood donation.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    An active career of rescuing kittens, YES! :D
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Sports (6) and crafts (1) would come next for me but we had some touch of sports in SE and crafts in NKSP, so I'd take the medieval theme of those options.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    edited March 2021
    It was a tossup for me between Arts Colony and Medieval World, but I went with Arts Colony for two reasons:

(1) The items would be more versatile/could be used in a wider variety of my households. I very much miss the greater variety of art forms from TS3 and TS2.

(2) I don't want a medieval recreation. I want an actual medieval world, or something ambiguous that could be played as either, not a medieval version of JTB. That being said, "archery, fencing, meadmaking and dragon taming" all sound amazing, and I would be all for those specific features being added.

ETA: I would be ok with a medieval recreation town if we also had a CAW feature, or at a minimum a genuinely blank world (unlike Newcrest, with all the backdrop buildings), so that I could also create my own actual historical world.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Sims 3 Medieval was one of my favorite packs, plus the medieval stuff released for the store. I'd LOVE to have dragon eggs/pets and other fun stuff again. :)
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Superheroes!! I could fulfil all of my marvel based fantasies!! Also medieval is not something I am into personally but if it had dragons I’d be all over it 🐉
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member

All.
    I’d prefer an EP dedicated to bands and musical ensembles only. They can stuff the other crafts in another pack. 😇
    As long as they are modular rollercoasters. I need to be able to build my own rides. Ideally the coasters allow for more than 1 cart and two sims per ride.
    Sixam deserves more love. I’d be mostly interested in a spaceship lot that “floats” in space and can get hit by space debris.
    Absolutely. Granted that Nancy Landgraab and Judith Ward stay in their own time, with their own townies.
    Horses are needed in a pack like this. Because Knights.
    I’d rather save helpless young ladies tied to the train tracks, but I love the concept. 😇
    Possibly my least favorite unless it includes go karting, surf boarding or para gliding. And of course Motor Sports. Because cars and motor bikes.

And last but not least:

I hope the devs also know that we want WEREWOLVES!
  • DragonmasterleoDragonmasterleo Posts: 294 Member
    this thread should be in ideas corner
    @EA_Leeloo
  • LazyGrimLazyGrim Posts: 104 Member
    Had to pick SuperSims because the occult lifestate could add so much more variety gameplay-wise and the events would give more chaos to the game... but I want dragons and actual E.T. pets so much. It was hard to pick just one. Also, an active career of supervillainy - opening rifts and sticking kittens in trees - sounds hilariously fun.