Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If You could have specific Dream Kit pack

Comments

• NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 272 Member
    - The Draconic Heritage Kit - Who are your parents again, you say? Dragon eyes, hints of scales on face and body. Does not succumb to or finding fires unpleasant. Beware their cough when they have a cold! Evil Dragon Sims can of course, set things on fire to their heart's content. Vampires gets nervous around them, but find their blood so irresistable. Exercising is not so tiresome for these powerhouses.

- Nature is your playground Kit - Cut logs, mine rocks, swimming races, climbable trees, high grass areas where you can play or take a nap. A tug of war rope for your competetive Sims. Occult Sim: The Dryad. Loves spring and summer, not the biggest fan of winter areas. Gets crazy near trees, loves to do chores outside (beehives, flowers and plants). Might get upset if witnessing Sims chopping logs. Can sleep in trees - always have one around to ensure her happiness.

- Mermaid Kit - For those chaotic mermaids. Summon up whirlpools leaving other Sims dizzy and wary of water for a while, enable ocean woohoo (just sink down into the depths) and try for baby - mermaid's kiss for anyone who can't breathe underwater first, or fail is guaranteed. Include surfboards and waves for your Sims to surf on. Mermaid's can surf on their tail/fin??

Yes, I want more mystic creatures in my Sim game. One can dream...

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • xXPandoraXxxXPandoraXx Posts: 28 Member
    - canning station
    - tea sets
    - gameplay for children
    Let children ride bikes! Let sims have actual one-sided relationships!
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited February 2021
    I’d love a wedding Kit if we don’t get a stuff pack or game pack that’s romance/weddings focused.

@Calico45 Some of those I’d say are too big for a kit. Kits are most likely to be CAS and small build/buy mode objects.

I think they will be mostly CAS, BB, or single gameplay (like the vacuum kit) packs like you mentioned, but that is why I was vague. You do not have to worry about me expecting every small pet in a single kit, but a terrarium or aviary kit certainly is not out the question.

As for the other things I mentioned, a lot of them had singular gameplay objects (the chicken coop or cow shed jumps to mind) or bundles sold on the Sims 3 Store. A pizza kit, like the old pizza oven for example. Supernatural stuff, too. Even dragons were items more or less. So no, I have to respectfully disagree about these vague categories being too big.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    tea set with tea party event and a tea set for kids
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    K.I.T.T

From Knight Rider.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    So many good ideas. I'm up for anything. I would live to see a playground kit though with normal sized playgrounds like merry go round and spring horses.
    And apocalyptic clothes and furniture set with turn dirty clothes
    A punkrock CAS set
    Toddler stroller and playmat/playpen and toddler carrier set.
    A gothic CAS set
    I'm up for more domestic chores like that vaccum set too. On knees scrubbing the floor, broom set,

Would love world kits. Imagine all the amazing worlds from that survey that didn't make the cut🤤🤤🤤 nobody seemed to vote for the ones I wanted most

Traits set? That would be cool to get a lot of the traits we have been wanting!!
    Can.....zombies come in kits?👀
    Lol I could go on forever because imo you can never have too much gameplay/ worlds and/or stuff in the sims!! And the kits are a great way for console players to get more stuff because they can't use cc.
    Like I have no interest in b/b kits because I have so much cc. But my console sis would love this!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Just a small kit suggestion:

- Motorsports venue where you can build your own track and pits and watch go karts and small cars fight it out on track.
    - Motorsports career that forks off in racing driver or team management.
    - New world that allows a 256x256 lot for such a venue. There is a second neighbourhood lot for the race team facility when not at the track, but that can't be customised.
    - More types of racing vehicles including Formula 3/Indy Pro 2000 type car and larger sportscars, both covered in advertisements. The category of car can go no higher than that.
    -Trophy cabinets for your wins and championships. Racing drivers naturally get a lot more awards, but team managers get their own awards as well.
    - The ability to get rewards from the team owner that your sim races for, this includes buying old racing cars to put on your lot as display pieces. (you are required to have a great relationship with your team owner, at least 4 star fame and a lot of simoleons.
    - You are required to attend your sims career all the time to get the most out of it. From fitness to media days, to signing autographs, to analysing data with your team to get the most out of your car setup, to winning races and celebrating with the team.
    - Celebrity fame is hooked right into the progression of this career, the more good results you get through winning races and championships, the more your fame skyrockets. however bad results will remove that fame a bit at a time and any poor answers to the media will also have an effect.
    - Career rewards include a framed official racing license to display on the wall, a display helmet and race suit within a glass case. Several pictures of past race cars and most importantly a racing chair and high end gaming rig with three monitors, a racing simulator.
    - Racing weekends always bring out celebrities other highly placed employees in business and elsewhere, plus dozens of random sims. the grid will be packed with people on the grid and then cleared off to let the race get underway.
    - Seasons weather is hooked into the racing, extreme weather will force a delay for the race and prolong the job day until the racing can get back underway; so the likes of thunderstorms and snow of any type (the delay can last no longer than an hour and if the weather hasn't improved, the race is cancelled and the job day ends).
    - Your sim can watch the action on the track between their racing, so the whole racing weekend can be seen and watch others win their races in other categories.
    - A new skill called racing driver, this allows your sim to get an increase in driving skills and requires either energetic or confidence to get the most out of it. You can gain it typically at the races but you can also gain it from the racing simulator as soon as you go down the racing driver fork in the motorsports career.
    - To progress past the ranks three skills are required, charisma, fitness and racing driver, the rest is on the user to make up the performance to the next career rank.
    - Sims that win races and championships as driver or team manager gain large simoleon rewards, 25,000 per win and 100,000 for the championship, over the course of 10 races in a season, so 350,000 simoleons a season, plus whatever is made an hour on a regular salary.
    - Sims that went down the racing driver form in their career gain more simoleons than any other job, starting out at 450 per hour at rank 5 and making it up to 1,000 an hour at rank 10, celebrity rank and fame points into the business path can double that score easily, so 900 per hour at rank 5 and 2,000 per hour at rank 10. This is to simulate that racing drivers are very well paid compared to any other career.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    • A curtains and blinds
    • Doors and windows
    • Small appliances ie blender, toaster, food processor
    • Lingerie & men’s underwear
    • Sleep wear
    • Wedding

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    K.I.T.T

From Knight Rider.

I feel like there will be a talking car if we get them
    I mean they gave a talking toilet so to not give us a talking car would just be wrong
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    edited February 2021
    - The Draconic Heritage Kit - Who are your parents again, you say? Dragon eyes, hints of scales on face and body. Does not succumb to or finding fires unpleasant. Beware their cough when they have a cold! Evil Dragon Sims can of course, set things on fire to their heart's content. Vampires gets nervous around them, but find their blood so irresistable. Exercising is not so tiresome for these powerhouses.

- Nature is your playground Kit - Cut logs, mine rocks, swimming races, climbable trees, high grass areas where you can play or take a nap. A tug of war rope for your competetive Sims. Occult Sim: The Dryad. Loves spring and summer, not the biggest fan of winter areas. Gets crazy near trees, loves to do chores outside (beehives, flowers and plants). Might get upset if witnessing Sims chopping logs. Can sleep in trees - always have one around to ensure her happiness.

- Mermaid Kit - For those chaotic mermaids. Summon up whirlpools leaving other Sims dizzy and wary of water for a while, enable ocean woohoo (just sink down into the depths) and try for baby - mermaid's kiss for anyone who can't breathe underwater first, or fail is guaranteed. Include surfboards and waves for your Sims to surf on. Mermaid's can surf on their tail/fin??

Yes, I want more mystic creatures in my Sim game. One can dream...

Wow! Yes would love all of these!

Also would like:
    Musical instruments kit,
    Theatre performance kit (outdoor/street performances?),
    Mischief Making kit (more items for pranks e.g. custard bombs, fake insects, multicoloured foam in the sinks/water supply, things to create illusions? Ooh, and more mischievous potions e.g. turning someone into a beast for a period of time.)
    Chocolate/ confectionary themed kit and or furniture,
    Tie dye clothing kit!
    Just thought of another as well. A retro disco kit.
    Post edited by WhatCobblers on
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    CAS - A shirt collection with absolutely no crop tops, or more sleepwear
    BB - Art Deco style, Tuscany style
    Gameplay - porch swing, stationary bike for spinning class at the gym, pizza oven

Dream - more lot traits I would really like some lot traits related to views. For example: garden view which could perk up an outdoor loving sim; a waterfront view that makes adventurous sims feel like exploring the ocean and would give bonus to child of the ocean, an stunning view for my penthouses that makes materialistic and snobby sims happy, and makes jealous sims, well, jealous. I think it would be nice if there were lot traits that fit specific worlds. You could have magical views in Glimmerbrook, spectacular sunsets in Sulani, top of the world view from Mt Komorebi. I really like the lot traits.
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Golf
    Pool Table
    Clothing for Children & Toddlers
    Pottery Making
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    K.I.T.T

From Knight Rider.

I mean they gave a talking toilet so to not give us a talking car would just be wrong
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7

Lol, no - what was wrong was giving us the talking toilet :D:D:D
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    K.I.T.T

From Knight Rider.

@CAPTAIN_NXR7

*questions secret love for talking toilet*
  • UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    -Food and drinks (African, fast food, Indian, Caribbean, Mexican, Italian, Polish, etc)

-Small appliances (crockpot, air fryer, instant pot, waffle maker, an actual tea kettle, blender, juicer, hot plate, counter top griddle, etc)

-Clothes (specifically elders, toddlers, teens and children, more costumes for toddlers and children, non distressed jeans, high waist jeans, simple jeans. Maybe collabs with ASOS, Zara, H&M, Madewell or Urban Outfitters)

-Toys (play kitchen sets, easy bake oven type toy, race cars with tracks (think hot wheels but slightly bigger for better detail), dolls, remote controlled cars, board games or additional table games)

-Small transportation (bikes for all, skates, rollerblades, scooters (manual and electric), hoverboards, ride share service, ability to purchase a bus or subways pass. Sim gets charged based on more of transportation, do no more free travel.

-Wedding decorations, dresses, rings and cakes
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,914 Member
    K.I.T.T

From Knight Rider.

@CAPTAIN_NXR7

*questions secret love for talking toilet*

And I read that as "stalking toilet" , I need to get my eyesight checked :p

*has an image on her head about a talking toilet looking at my sim behind a corner of the house*
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Embroidery
    Origami
    Tea party with tea set, tearoom venue, hats
    Musical instruments, including upright piano and lute
    Baby/toddler i.e. prams, changing table, playpen, bouncer, toys etc.
    Hybrid (so my vampire can finally learn magic)
    Exercise bike and dumbbells
    Fencing
    Small pets
    Sleepwear
    Wedding
    Scottish Highlands world
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    And I read that as "stalking toilet" , I need to get my eyesight checked :p

*has an image on her head about a talking toilet looking at my sim behind a corner of the house*
    Now, a stalking toilet may have been more fun than a talking toilet. And how useful to have one stalking you when you are in dire need in the middle of the jungle!

But... on topic, more desires for kits:

*Mobile Kids Kit (scooters, bikes, go-karts, skateboards, trikes for toddlers)
    *Playground Kit (roundabout, seesaw, climbing frames, crawl-through tunnels, toddler swings, jungle gyms, tree house)
    *Lingerie Kit (all kinds of smalls for teens to grannies)
    *Poverty Kit (tatty/ripped/patched clothing and falling apart footwear for all ages)
    *CAS Extras Kit (decent tattoos, cuts, bruises, stitches, plasters, bandages for storytelling)
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I so love your idea, CAPTAIN_NXR7.
    I remember the Original Knight Rider & K.I.T.T, it was one of my favorite Shows in the 1980's.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I would like the modular mini golf set they offered as an option during the last stuff pack vote, if that's small enough to be a kit. It was the feature I wanted most out of the options but I didn't really want the rest of the theme it came with. I'd pay a few bucks for just that for sure.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Golfing would be nice. I loved golfing from my boat house in TS3. :smiley:
  • TheSpotted_CTheSpotted_C Posts: 293 Member
    Voidcritter kit pack with clothes across all ages and specific new gameplay for kids.
    A kid play kit pack with a slide for kids, the playing pretend costume trunk and
    Romantic kit pack with new wedding objects and new romantic interactions for teens and older
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    beville wrote: »
    Wow you guys ideas are really awesome !
    This is just something fun to do because there's so much ugliness in the world!
    Moving on also a kids tea set,
    a movable toy train station,
    Maybe something old school for the teens like spin the bottle 😉
    Yes,I know some of these things should've been added to expansion, game or stuff pack too!

Spin the Bottle!! Oh migaaaawwwwd I want that so much! <3
    #Team Occult
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    I would like a nursery kit. Lots of cute deco as well and more crib options.

I would love a clutter kit, tons and tons of clutter for all the rooms.

I would love a pool kit, lots of things useable in a pool and deck chairs and deco for around and in a pool.

• KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 441 Member
    edited March 2021
    BB: Garage stuff. Doesn't need to have cars, but gasoline cans, wrenches, etc.

Gameplay: Lawn mowers!!

CAS: More facial hair

CAS: Golden Girls & Silver Foxes - good elder clothes

Gameplay: Drums

BB: A smaller telescope, or African inspired home decor.