Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is Sergio Romeo up to in your game?

AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
I'll start: he is currently married to the third time, to Darling Walsh. He has two daughters with his first wife L Faba and twins with Lilith Vatore, but has no part in raising any of those kids. The eldest three live with Lilith, the youngest with Sergio's second wife, Luna Villareal (L turned out to be both a horrible mother and abusive, so she is not allowed anywhere near her kids, not that she even wants to).
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• simvasionsimvasion Posts: 110 Member
    He still lives with his best friend Joaquin and decided to join the E-sports branch of his career, becoming an E-sports pro. I downloaded his parents and moved them into the world, so he visits them a lot (they're the sims on the cover of the Vintage Glamour Stuff Pack and are up on the gallery by Maxis).
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    Sergio came out of the closet and started dating Gunther Munch. They live together now.
  • Just_PeachyJust_Peachy Posts: 50 Member
    He has, like, 5 kids all with different women :D
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited June 2020
    In my game he still lives in the bro household with his best friend Joaquin. Candy and Yuki Behr both live in this household now as well since Candy is in a romantic relationship with Joaquin.

Sergio dated Nina Caliente for a while...
    ucSdTcO.png
    She was a bit to crazy for him and they eventually broke up. They're still friends though.

He graduated Foxbury university but I can't remember what course he studied. It was a while a ago since I last played this household.
    1Cd82XC.png
    I think it was something related to computers.

Currently he is engaged to this beauty, her name is Tia...
    ptDykbt.png
    She also now lives in the bro household until they find a place of their own.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    He's married to Siobhan Fyres and they have 3 kids.
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    He was living in sin with Siobhan Fyres in the Bro house (Joaquin was married and living with one of my played Sims, they since divorced).
    Siobhan and he had fraternal twin girls, eventually, when the twins were toddlers, she kicked him out because he still wouldn't marry her.
    She eventually married a townie and Sergio lives in the Partihaus.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    He is usually not played, and only very rarely is he friends with my sims. He and Joaquin are the eternal batchelors, unless MCCC decides to use them for something. I never really play premades, unless they marry into my own households.

Only in my most current save has he even been visiting regularly. He was one of the first my fresh Evergreen Harbor sim met, and they became fast friends. She now mostly lost contact with him, probably because she know a lot more people now, AND she found herself a boyfriend (Cameron Fletcher, now engaged) and moved to Sulani. As far as I know, Sergio is still single and living with Joaquin. They are both sweet guys, so I might actually play them in this save. I only have one household right now.
  • BK747BK747 Posts: 174 Member
    Interesting that so many people had Sergio with Siobhan, because in my game it was Joaquin that moved out and ended up with Siobhan.

Sergio married Dina Caliente in my game. They lived in the Bro house in Windenburg for a really long time. They had one daughter, Adriana, and Sergio was also abducted by aliens, leading to a second daughter, Viola. Sergio became a Start-Up genius in the tech guru career, while Dina became a master mixologist. When Adriana got married, they moved with her to Willow Creek to live with her new husband and their granddaughter, Fallon.
  • CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    When Joaquin married Cassandra Goth, Sergio moved out and is now not in world 😅
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited June 2020
    BK747 wrote: »
    Interesting that so many people had Sergio with Siobhan, because in my game it was Joaquin that moved out and ended up with Siobhan.

I think maybe it's cause of how the game is set up around them. Like it seems like a match that is meant to be. I had Siobhan marry another sim and for a while I kinda of regretted it. I considered her divorcing so she could be with Sergio. The only thing that stopped me was that I felt bad about it. :D
  • uvuuvu Posts: 1 New Member
    okay, so sofia had crush one sergio, they started as friends and as they get together, siobhan got jealous. and then, sergio informs sofia to come over in the cafe, he confesses as of sofia, of course she accepts. luna got so crazy and ship them a lot and had there woohoo in the club and siobhan caught them, and then the war started.. ima skip unto that and they had a daughter, symonne and one fateful day, sergio’s bday i invited her ex and he- and he was about to kiss him and stopped him from doing that and then flirt with luna and now they’re having too much issue, fast forward present luna and sergio are dating and they now ignore siobhan and would sofia find it out?
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Not sure, but he broke up with Siobhan a while ago (she’s now married to a townie).
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    I had to Google him. 😄 I deleted him shortly after Get Together released.
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    In my main save, he married a random sim and had two kids. He retired from the entertainment career and he and his wife are now residing in one of my cemeteries. He had a good life :)
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    He autonomously married a guy at the start of this one save i've been running for 2 years, he's long dead along with his partner in my save. Siobhan Fyres became free and i did not need asking twice to get one of my sims together with her!

In fact in a number of my saves, only once has Romeo stuck with Siobhan despite their boyfriend-girlfriend relationship at the start. I've seen Romeo together with Judith Ward twice, once with Marcus Flex, another time with Dina Caliente and in the one instance in my save, some random male townie.

Suits me just fine when Siobhan becomes free, along with her younger sister Morgan, because then i can get the both of them into relationships with my sims. They are high priority sims of interest in any new save after MCCC has done it's thing at 2AM each morning.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Sergio Romeo is married to Siobhan they have one son together, Santiago. However, Sergio also had an affair with Nina Caliente. They have a son called Adriano. Sergio cared for both of his sons. He and his wife are still living in the house he starts in. (Joaquin moved out -> Partihaus and is married to Jade Rosa. But that is a different story...) Sergio and Shioban are both elders in my game now.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    Since then, Sergio and Darling have gotten a divorce. He is now dating one of my sims, Christine, and low-key trying to mend his relationship with his now teenage kids.
  • HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    Sergio is gay and does not realize it. He has married Siobhan but is still mostly focusing on his career and stuff and putting off a lot of romantic interactions with her. And misses Joaquin terribly. Joaquin for his part, is off with Johnny Zest and is chasing fame and fortune with him.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • GenericTownieGenericTownie Posts: 105 Member
    He's married to Judith Ward via MCCC story progression. Idk if either of them are enjoying the marriage
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Sergio has a death wish in my game. He actually died once on his wedding night with Siobhan. Never take newlyweds to the Hijinks (?) festival in San Myshuno. It is deadly. Siobhan pleaded successfully for his life, but when she also succumbed to hysteria, I quit without saving.

Last time I played Windenberg, he nearly froze to death several times. And there was that accident with the grill. Honestly, next time I may just let him go.
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    edited March 2021
    I didn't play Sergio much, but I had a love story for Johnny and Luna in which also Johnny joined the Paragons. Well the story ended in Johnny and Luna's divorce and the club kinda disbanded after that since Luna and Sofia left it.

For a while Sergio just lived with Siobhan and Joaquin, but he wasn't close friends with any of my played sim, so he kinda lost his meaning.

It was a hot and sunny day. Many kids weeped his demise.
    pUelJWN.png
    And Sergio didn't even like kids. Poor Sergio.
    Post edited by haisin on
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top