Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Minor PSA. Don't leave your Sims unattended.

Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
So err. I've had Armond DeBateu in an apartment room chatting with Agent 47. Coming from 3 I felt like I could look away from SIms a little. Problem was, Armond and 47 had chemistry. Que hearing seranading from the above floor.
wPIq21x.jpg
Now they're in love.

esxphNV.jpeg

So yeah... Just remember no matter how happy your Sim is being single they're always one random chemistry bolt away from making out. And that's the unpredictableness I love from the Sims 2!
L9q8VGi.png

Comments

• garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    Haha nice! Do you have any romance mods?
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    garapoes wrote: »
    Haha nice! Do you have any romance mods?

None at all which was the best part. Only 2 bars of chemistry! Everything suddenly happened.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • xxcrazyskittlesxxxxcrazyskittlesxx Posts: 16 Member
    I learned this the hard way. I had one sim die from getting too hot and spontaneously combusting. And the other thing that happened is my male sim kissed another sim instead of his wife and they broke up.
  • cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    I had a Sim die after not even five minutes in TS2 when I accidentally left him unattended. TS2 is hard, but in a good way. It's the most challenging in the franchise, and I like it.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    I learned the hard way more years ago than I care to think of, let alone admit, to never leave TS2 sims unattended. Unlike those in TS4 they don't just stand around looking stupid or play with their cell phone. They do things, on their own, and not always in their best interests. If I must leave for a bit, I pause and save the game first.
  • FumusFumus Posts: 11 New Member
    Tara is such a mood.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    you guys are lucky the internet wasn't as popular as it is now otherwise someone would have said take it out of the game
    more for sim kids and more drama please