Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Male Sims Appreciation Thread 💖

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Someone mentioned the sim I made looked a lot like Craig from Dream Daddy. NEVER played the game before, but when I saw who I was talking about my thirst leveled began to peak and I made a few tweaks to him and now he's just my favorite townie.

QmrysEP.png?1
    5vJrxmT.png
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    Meet Ashford Wade-Squires
    5th generation of the Winters Family

ATG7S6t.jpg

MMMJDHb.jpg
    Here's Ashford holding his objec- I mean baby named, Ash.

EcqLbT9.jpg
    And Ashford going to work looking extremely sad :D that's his mum in the back
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Aliens Voleda&Eletania

F6m0eXk.png

Mine is the one in the middle, vampire Jett. Townie on the right won CAS lottery.

tC5nKKm.png
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Here are some of my male Sims (either spellcasters or vampires as I am an occult player.)
    50985202822_c71d760ff5_z.jpg
    Felipe, Spellcaster

50730215922_3791ac487c_z.jpg
    Dimitri, Vampire

50716352431_4068d40c91_z.jpg
    Aiden, Dhampir (Vampire in-game)
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,372 Member
    Mine are Connor and Kolby (Vampire)
    vXa6vif.png
  • TorieTorie Posts: 87 Member
    edited February 2021
    To moderators: Please delete, thank you!
    Post edited by Torie on
  • TorieTorie Posts: 87 Member
    Oops, something went wrong with the images and I can't edit or delete my post anymore. Just ignore me, hopefully my post gets deleted by moderators then
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    I'll share two of my teen male sims that I love a lot <3

This is Mario
    cCxQQde.png

And this is Emmett
    jtR7pFh.png

Also my mermaid-alien hybrid, Micah, is pretty cute
    tkwwg22.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    edited February 2021
    Erik Cantrell as a Teen Global Superstar. He was also posing for magazine covers, he was deemed that hot. ;)

67MOFCe.jpg
    Erik's "I've been framed," moment"
    v0HKNjt.jpg
    The performance after he got his Frame:
    VXvdauS.jpg
    Erik as a Young Adult:
    \n4PrOom.jpg
    Erik at age Thirty:
    XcY6mML.jpg
    Chatting with Harmony, one of his identical twin daughters:
    YW0N2Ay.jpg
    Erik, still the charmer and on top of his game with 36 albums released:
    7vYDdxm.jpg

Erik James Cantrell was created as a family member when I was first working on the Star Trek Mini-series in my siggie. In order to help flesh out my Original/Character, I gave her a family and a backstory. Erik is her favorite of her four brothers. He was always a struggling musician, but since his was a minor role, I never got to play his life out. Once I was introduced to Sims, however, I've been having a blast doing just that. I played him in Sims2 (no chance of being a musician, so he ran for Mayor). When we got bands in Sims3 I was very excited, yet, they still didn't include a singer. However, when Showtime was released I was over the moon. This is where Erik blossomed. I still brought him forward to Sims4, despite the fact our Sims couldn't carry a tune in a bucket (even if they owned a bucket, which they still don't). I made him my Founder, instead, using his life from Sims3 as a backstory. He was incredibly famous in Sims3. A five-star celebrity, Superstar status.
    8knNXlD.jpg
    J9bPDcj.jpg
    From this he became this:
    A teen with a dream.
    c6rqzXL.jpg

Sorry for taking over the post, but you asked for their 'story'. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member

Some male sims throughout my saves.

9cH6i8S.png

fjPC3vv.png

9N92aZc.png
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited February 2021
    Couple of my favorite male sims I've made recently :)

My current sim Jamie
    02-27-21-4-37-50-PM.png

Caleb Vatore
    01-24-21-11-54-42-PM.png

Wolfram the "Werewolf"
    01-13-21-11-58-40-AM.png

And my personal favorite and definitely the most attractive male sim of them all, Mark the Komorebi Yeti
    02-27-21-7-47-27-PM.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    I had a few pics I got for this and...forgot to post them ah well.
    LErOSb8.png
    This is one of my Makoa's he's feeling a little better after talking to a certain witch that is too pretty for words, he was investigating the "mysterious death" of his wife then I found out he was pregnant. She got what was coming to her I had her marked for an end cause she yelled at my sims cat for no reason, isn't he pretty?
    XsnetFJ.png
    Caleb wanted to thank Vlad for bringing a re-trating potion and draught of reconfiguration so now both he and his sister can handle being outside properly.
    PdsL61M.png
    This time I have cheated Johnny back into the family and I have him as their first born, with his older brother in his life Malcolm is less of a pain in the backside.
    FfjrUNi.png
    He even knows to greet the father of his current interest properly.
    8szAJ8a.png
    Excusing himself only for Cassie, this save is on long so they have a while before they get married or anything but yeah lots of guys to appreciate in it.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited February 2021
    Here are three of my current favourite males and one who I've posted about quite a bit:

I created this boy, Logan Milton, solely for a genetics experiment focusing on occult sims (he's a merman) but I've fallen in love with him and have to play him properly instead of just using him as a donor for his genes :D
    QAaq7Er.png
    XUn6mlV.png
    6TkA6A3.png

Adonis, the son of Princess Cordelia, also a merman:
    2Vogwd3.png
    iIrSsgE.png
    ngiblHA.png

Adrian. Not surprisingly, he's another merman
    irgjtIO.png
    7TqZjrJ.png

A post about my favourite male sims would not be complete without my genderbent version of premade Morgan Fyres, who has had many makeovers over the 2 or so years that I've had him (only have access to two of those versions currently):
    ilDYYl5.png
    tZEfMOm.png
    vxQ89vp.png
    Not a merman... but he is a vampire :D

I was disappointed to see a lack of male CAS stuff in the update, but I do like the thick eyebrows (as used on Logan above).
    Anyways our cute boys definitely need more love <3
    @Onverser I adore your boys, especially Wolfram :love:
    Post edited by afai1261 on
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    haha this is the perfect thread for me. I personally like playing male sims more than females so I have a lot. LOL

All of your sims are great!!

Here are some of my current ones

01-22-21-4-28-55-PM.png
    01-30-21-12-07-43-AM.png
    11-21-20-2-01-38-PM.png
    01-22-21-4-35-06-PM.png
    01-22-21-6-18-52-PM.png
    02-10-21-7-25-44-PM.png
    02-16-21-2-56-06-PM.png
    02-25-21-3-28-54-PM.png
    12-16-20-10-49-55-AM.png
    12-16-20-10-53-08-AM.png
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    This is Buckley and I love him. He's ABSOLUTE TRASH and I love him. He's a hedonist to the extreme and I love him. He used to be a background sim, and I dont know what happened, but I started using him more and more and he's AMAZING for photoshoots and I have 3 folders on my flashdrive filled with pictures of just him and can you tell Im doing some serious simping right now? I dont really have a "story" per say for him. His story is that he's hot and he's garbage there ya go.

NQis3jq.png

wLzVlls.png

0U1FAGI.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    @Karababy52 , tagging you as I know you like this :p
    qAMD3GP.jpg
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    this will be a favorite for a long time to come, I think
    cade-escalated-quickly.png

That's my Gen 2 heir Marcellus as a teen with his sweetie. Here he is some years later saving his baby girl Cecilia from a fire
    harvestfest-fire-marcellus-got-there-first.png

Marcellus's son Valentín with his sister Eliana, doing his homework at a club in his swim trunks and earring, as you do
    party-homework.png

and this is just the latest shot of Gen 4 right now... Cecilia's 3 boys (and their young mom, who's doing her best)
    c-with-boys.png
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    2f13331500a4ecbc7ed82b3ba503bc96ce899c45.png
    e774ae8e47c74dfe82cdb1bd432e626a141d8884.png

My wild child, Joey Lee Darby. He dates someone new about every 1 to 2 seasons. He's on the gallery. Full bio with pics here (tumblr).

BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited February 2021
    My boys, Hal <3
    wJ3kGfd.png
    & Tom
    LPU6BRO.png

It's so nice to see male sims getting some love. They definitely deserve more of it!
  • GenericTownieGenericTownie Posts: 105 Member
    Some-Irish-Lad.png
    I make “art” with my sim’s heads. 😅

I don't have anything to contribute to this post right now but this is EPIC 🤩
    This is Rock. I inadvertently made him a bit of a pretty-boy, particularly for a death metal fan. :D Cool hair, though.

UxYtpoG.pngdYPdY5t.png

This is Billy, and I'm not sure if Billy belongs here, since I haven't "given" Billy a gender. However, they are Willow Creek's most fabulous party animal.

9mLVHnb.png

Despite the Obituary t-shirt, Gustavo looks as if he just found Jesus. He is also a top-level artist - his sister owns a store selling high end fashion and art, so she sells his paintings for him.

4B7MuKL.png

Newcrest's local police officer.

OJOticj.png

Dante just finds the idea of percussion instruments hilarious, it would seem. He is a master baker who owns his own bakery.

Qn8IK6M.png

Erusband lives a pretty laid-back life in Glimmerbrook, married to his spellcaster wife, Hekate.

HYwMsYg.png

I'll bet you didn't know that Satan lives in Newcrest with three small rescue dogs.

xksA0hs.png

Ayam and his wife run a successful vegetarian restaurant in Oasis Springs.

EnsjoM4.png

Onyx is a teenage vampire.

A8smDCw.png

Lucas is the teenage son of Del Sol Valley's hugest movie starlet, Tiffany Miffen.

mm8GSDT.png

From Newcrest's "mad dog lovers" household:

cmwbctn.png

Jason is a sneaky alien in a house full of vampires.

6SebW0r.png

Ford is a vampire, sleeping around the neighbourhood and procreating left, right, and centre, despite being married to a vampire wife.

bz4RZec.png

The Wazzawoo couple, who live in Brindleton Bay with their yellow lab, Polly.

jOJNef5.png

• Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    Mario Mackevele exists for one reason, and one reason only--to woohoo married female Sims in front of their husbands so that the hubbies die of rage. It's happened twice so far...

Jmvo6Yg.png