Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    It's Rosie's birthday today :) If anyone wants to come over and give her a gift I can open the island. (I'll open it a few times since it can't be open while my kid plays since her account isn't attached to online.)
    Fruit is good but if you want to give her other stuff, feel free to as long as it kinda goes with her theme please... she likes pretty/cute red and pink items :)

Current Dodo is: 3KVTM

Feel free to check on the free stuff on the stalls in the fairground (and by plaza) too. Shops aren't quite open yet, too early here yet.

Edit: Woah, after not having new DIYS in AGES (I got most when I used over 700 NMT and picked up the DIY on every beach that had one haha)... I suddenly have found 5 I still needed in the past 3 days?!?! Racoon Figure, Mum Crown, Key Holder, Iron Closet and Dark Rose Wreath.

i got kk today then i gotta rollback to december for mitzis birthday and christmas. i honestly thought shed get bored with me.

I always look forward to Saturdays for KK cuz I'm trying to collect all the music but half the time I forget to log back in after 6pm to attend haha. Gotta remember today!

i cheat. i roll the time to whatever i need it to be.

I have for a few things but for the most part I keep it on real time haha. I very rarely change it.
    Gates open again if anyone tried earlier.
    Shops are open too now. @mintycupcake your DIY still by the shop haha. I meant to leave the game open and accidentally shut it down, so sorry if you tried to get it earlier.

And reminder it's Rosie's bday, but if you want to give her something that's not fruit, anything in her style is welcome (pretty/cute red or pink items (or purple but she doesn't like those as much), but please nothing diff that her style haha!)
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited February 2021
    End my suffering, I just noticed that I seem to have sold Judy's photo or something.🙃

I really wish they would have a different image when they're in your pocket instead of the regular leaf. I know other people have accidentally sold theirs as well.

Oh no!!yes they should have. I've always been scared if this so immediately place them lol. I hope you at least got a lot of bells

Ok, so I did a little experiment with my second Lily's photo. The Nooklings only offer 10 bells for a photo (!) and when you offer it to them, they just take it. Which is strange and annoying, because when I went to sell a "rare" recipe card, they were like "Oh, are you sure?!" Why do they have that set up for certain recipe cards, but not photos? Between that and the fact that they look normal in pocket, it feel like they are trying to trick us into giving away our photos. :/
    Shops are open too now. mintycupcake your DIY still by the shop haha. I meant to leave the game open and accidentally shut it down, so sorry if you tried to get it earlier.

And reminder it's Rosie's bday, but if you want to give her something that's not fruit, anything in her style is welcome (pretty/cute red or pink items (or purple but she doesn't like those as much), but please nothing diff that her style haha!)

Thanks, I'll be over in a little bit! I was TT, because there's something about how after 60 days, a villager can give you their photo again. I hope it still counts even tho I'm back to my regular day. And it's just 60 days, not 60 days of gifts.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited February 2021
    End my suffering, I just noticed that I seem to have sold Judy's photo or something.🙃

I really wish they would have a different image when they're in your pocket instead of the regular leaf. I know other people have accidentally sold theirs as well.

Oh no!!yes they should have. I've always been scared if this so immediately place them lol. I hope you at least got a lot of bells

Ok, so I did a little experiment with my second Lily's photo. The Nooklings only offer 10 bells for a photo (!) and when you offer it to them, they just take it. Which is strange and annoying, because when I went to sell a "rare" recipe card, they were like "Oh, are you sure?!" Why do they have that set up for certain recipe cards, but not photos? Between that and the fact that they look normal in pocket, it feel like they are trying to trick us into giving away our photos. :/
    Shops are open too now. mintycupcake your DIY still by the shop haha. I meant to leave the game open and accidentally shut it down, so sorry if you tried to get it earlier.

Thanks, I'll be over in a little bit! I was TT, because there's something about how after 60 days, a villager can give you their photo again. I hope it still counts even tho I'm back to my regular day. And it's just 60 days, not 60 days of gifts.

I think it's 60 days of gifts :( that's what I heard anyways, that they have 60 gifts they cycle through and the 60th is the photo.

Also 10 bells is not nearly enough :(

I think it's 60 days of gifts :( that's what I heard anyways, that they have 60 gifts they cycle through and the 60th is the photo.

Well darn. Oh well, I don't dislike Judy. It just bums me out, cuz I was planning on sending her off. Now she has to stay, which further limits the villagers I can cycle through.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member

Well darn. Oh well, I don't dislike Judy. It just bums me out, cuz I was planning on sending her off. Now she has to stay, which further limits the villagers I can cycle through.

you could buy a photo from thebelltree. Someone on there has a shop where they sell lots of rare items including villager photos. https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/the-ultimate-1-tbt-shop-villager-photos-art-gulliver-arrr-models-birthday-mom-saharah-fossils-raffle-hybrids.573881/

you could buy a photo from thebelltree. Someone on there has a shop where they sell lots of rare items including villager photos. https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/the-ultimate-1-tbt-shop-villager-photos-art-gulliver-arrr-models-birthday-mom-saharah-fossils-raffle-hybrids.573881/

Thanks, I'll look into that!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,709 Member
    Going villager hunting tomorrow. Felicity asked to leave yesterday and I agreed. She moved in on Oct 8 and I got her photo on Dec 21 so I was ready to let her go. Plus I have her amiibo card.
    Good luck!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Good luck!

Thanks! Glad tomorrow's Sunday so I'll have more time to search.
    Any ideas who you're going to look for?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Does anyone need a blue rose wreath recipe card?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

I never really have anyone specific in mind or any particular type. Just whomever takes my fancy. I got lucky on my third trip. First and second was a chicken then a gorilla. I really prefer the smaller animals. I ended up with Flurry. A cute little normal hamster.

I always refer to this list when it's a villager I'm not familiar with. I know it's pretty subjective what makes a great villager but I like the list.

S-Tier: Super popular. Just about everyone wants them on their island.
    A-Tier: A great villager. You should consider adding them to your island.
    B-Tier: Above average. Has a few qualities that make them better than an average villager.
    C-Tier: Average villager. They don’t really stand out.
    D-Tier: Below average or awful. Some villagers in this tier are just okay. Others you’ll want to avoid like the plague lest you spend days trying to get them to leave.

https://www.fanbyte.com/guides/animal-crossing-new-horizons-villager-tier-list-best-villagers-of-each-species/

According to the site Flurry is a Tier A villager.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I must have weird taste in villagers. Most of my favorites are C or D tier on that list
    edited February 2021
    I must have weird taste in villagers. Most of my favorites are C or D tier on that list

It's one guy's opinions actually, no basis on anything else. It appears pretty high in the Google search results tho, so I think a lot of people take it as gospel.

I never really have anyone specific in mind or any particular type. Just whomever takes my fancy. I got lucky on my third trip. First and second was a chicken then a gorilla. I really prefer the smaller animals. I ended up with Flurry. A cute little normal hamster.

I always refer to this list when it's a villager I'm not familiar with. I know it's pretty subjective what makes a great villager but I like the list.

S-Tier: Super popular. Just about everyone wants them on their island.
    A-Tier: A great villager. You should consider adding them to your island.
    B-Tier: Above average. Has a few qualities that make them better than an average villager.
    C-Tier: Average villager. They don’t really stand out.
    D-Tier: Below average or awful. Some villagers in this tier are just okay. Others you’ll want to avoid like the plague lest you spend days trying to get them to leave.

https://www.fanbyte.com/guides/animal-crossing-new-horizons-villager-tier-list-best-villagers-of-each-species/

According to the site Flurry is a Tier A villager.

Congratulations! Flurry is very cute.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Yeah. I did say the list is subjective. So far though I haven't been disappointed.
    I prefer to aim for the less popular as I don't see them as often on everyone's islands hahaha! But... Really I just take my favs, about half of them are popular and half not hahaha.

Yay! I totally forgot haha so thanks!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Yay! I totally forgot haha so thanks!

bad alex you promised i would see mario stuff today so far i haven't somehow picking on you always makes me feel better. :)
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I had a wonderful time playing this morning! I finally got my coelacanth! Then I realized there would be new fish, bugs, and sea creatures for March. It's like a new game. Plus pi day pie and Mario stuff to order.
    @SimAlexandria will you be opening for Coco's birthday?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member

The question is will I remember in like 5 hours after work or will I go home and fall asleep playing pokemon lol.

Thanks for the reminder though I had forgotten (even though I was thinking about it just before bed last night my memory is horrific lol)
    edited March 2021
    @SimAlexandria will you be opening for Coco's birthday?

@mintycupcake Yes! But I'm at work right now so I can't until this evening... Around 7pm Pacific time :). After that it can stay open all night haha

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top