The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PLEASE HELP!! - Sims 4 Speed Issue

Hi!

I've recently run into an issue in my Sims game. Whenever I set the gameplay time to x3, it will last for a few seconds and then return back to regular gameplay speed. It happens almost every time I speed up my game, even when all my sims are away at work or asleep. The mods I have in my game are Slice of Life, MCCC and the Better Schools mod. I also have a variety of CC.

If anyone has experienced this issue or knows of a way to prevent/stop it, please let me know.

Thank you, dag dag!

Comments

• IsariIsari Posts: 69 Member
    I remember I had a similar issue but I don't really remember how I fixed this. Have you checked if it's still happening without mods and cc? If yes, then repairing the game would be a good idea, if not - I would pull mods from the game and check it then. I know SoL and Better Schools might cause a lot of problems if they aren't updated, so I would check them first. It doesn't sound like a problem with MCCC, but you can check if there is a new update too.
  • dryzoneaudryzoneau Posts: 48 Member
    Isari wrote: »
    I remember I had a similar issue but I don't really remember how I fixed this. Have you checked if it's still happening without mods and cc? If yes, then repairing the game would be a good idea, if not - I would pull mods from the game and check it then. I know SoL and Better Schools might cause a lot of problems if they aren't updated, so I would check them first. It doesn't sound like a problem with MCCC, but you can check if there is a new update too.

Thank you! I believe it might be a problem with SoL, since it started when I re-added it into my game. I will first try without SoL in my game, but if it doesn't help I'll try removing all mods and cc. I'll also check if all the mods are updated. Thank you so much!