Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    I've noticed that the "no blurred tv" mod is attached to mccc. I'ld love to be able to use this mod but my pc can't handle mccc.

Sorry, I just saw this. I believe that you can delete the parts of MCCC that you don't want to use. You can confirm that is an option by asking at their discord or leaving a note in this thread.
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    An auto shorter teens that isn't broken.
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • MisterBear55MisterBear55 Posts: 2 New Member
    Anyone know of mods that add collars for male sims? i have one irl and was hoping to get one for my sims as well. Im not looking for adult content neither, just collars. So far my searches have turned up nothing.
  • NyxLunaStarNyxLunaStar Posts: 27 Member
    Anyone know of mods that add collars for male sims? i have one irl and was hoping to get one for my sims as well. Im not looking for adult content neither, just collars. So far my searches have turned up nothing.

Sims Resource has some.
  • CloudStrifeCloudStrife Posts: 28 Member
    A good mod would be alloing Sims to play golf/mini golf or visit a carnival
  • MiichiyeoMiichiyeo Posts: 1 New Member
    This is something I've been searching for a while, but ever since Paranormal came out I really want to find a mod that lets ghosts (or the spectors) possess other sims. It doesn't need to be overly scary, just something kind of silly like the ghost will take control of the sim for a few sim hours and run around causing chaos. And likewise if the ghost is part of the household, it can possess other sims and do silly things. The closest thing I can think of is similar to how genies in Sims 3 were able to ensorcel other sims. The animation doesn't need to be super elaborate, maybe similar to the Murphy Bed ghosts possessing sims for energy? And the possessed sim can glow similar to how sims near playful spectors do? I can just imagine so many scenarios for storytelling purposes, and just for drama. And as much as it would be fun for it to be compatible with other mods like MCCC or 🐸🐸🐸🐸/Wonderful Whims, it definitely does not have to be!

I'm sorry if this is a jumbled mess and doesn't make much sense, I've never requested a mod before, and if I could, I would definitely try and make this mod myself. But I just can't seem to figure out how to do modding... So if some wonderful person out there is interested but can't make sense of my rambling, I can definitely give more details!

If there's anyone that would take this project, I would be so, so thankful!! I've been looking for so long for something like this, and will probably cry tears of joy if someone could do it haha.
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    I'm interested in a mod that allows Sims to teach dogs to not jump playfully.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    telmarina wrote: »
    I've noticed that the "no blurred tv" mod is attached to mccc. I'ld love to be able to use this mod but my pc can't handle mccc.

Sorry, I just saw this. I believe that you can delete the parts of MCCC that you don't want to use. You can confirm that is an option by asking at their discord or leaving a note in this thread.

Thank you so much for the reply. I've got a reply in another thread. The mod is still available without mccc :)
  • dryzoneaudryzoneau Posts: 48 Member
    Sul sul!

I'm not sure if this already exists, but a mod that allows you to get a blank tombstone and place any deceased sim in it.

Thank you~
  • AsheEllwoodAsheEllwood Posts: 31 Member
    dryzoneau wrote: »
    Sul sul!

I'm not sure if this already exists, but a mod that allows you to get a blank tombstone and place any deceased sim in it.

Thank you~

There is a "Release all Ghosts & Get Urn for" feature in LittleMsSam's "Random Small Mods" - you can place a blank urn/tombstone from debug on a lot, then click to use the "Get Urn for" function on it, and it will give a list of all ghosts in game. You can then summon an urn for them into your inventory. You can use this on any urn/tombstone thereafter.

Also, since urns can't be sold (IIRC), you can recycle the first blank one you used in a recycling machine from EL - they are worth quite a few bits/pieces!
  • AsheEllwoodAsheEllwood Posts: 31 Member
    Two fixes I'd like - make the Melt Master trait summon an Excellent quality grilled cheese instead of Normal - and another to make "Disable Yamachan visits" actually work.

Another is a mod to get the music licensing royalties to work the way the book royalties do - as many as you can churn out bringing in money over time. I was really disappointed when I finally levelled up one Sim's guitar hobby to find out how much tedium it is to cash in on it.

More complex, I'd like something like coolspear's "No More Up-Close Crowding The DJ" (aka "Step Away from the DJ"), but for the bar. Something that makes them back up/move away to talk to each other, or sit down at nearby tables to drink.
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    One fix I really want right now is a fix for the Paranormal Stuff Pack's Paranormal Investigator freelance career, where the Career panel glitches (by showing that the sim doesn't have a job), and the gigs never ending, even after completing.
  • dryzoneaudryzoneau Posts: 48 Member
    dryzoneau wrote: »
    Sul sul!

Thank you~

There is a "Release all Ghosts & Get Urn for" feature in LittleMsSam's "Random Small Mods" - you can place a blank urn/tombstone from debug on a lot, then click to use the "Get Urn for" function on it, and it will give a list of all ghosts in game. You can then summon an urn for them into your inventory. You can use this on any urn/tombstone thereafter.

Also, since urns can't be sold (IIRC), you can recycle the first blank one you used in a recycling machine from EL - they are worth quite a few bits/pieces!

Thank you so much! :)
  • DerplicornDerplicorn Posts: 55 Member
    Is there a mod that will make the jungle adventure relics summon bonehilda? if not that should be a thing.
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    i truly desire a mod that allows me to kick obnoxious intrusive sims out of my conversations!! i just cannot have a conversation in a public place without some uninvited guest instantly butting in the moment i get a chat going! it just isn't fun anymore!
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    edited February 2021
    @DanmanNefarius The "Teleport any sim" mod by scumbumbo (now being maintained by Andrew) also has a feature where you can click on a sim and choose "just go away" and that sim will instantly stop what they are doing and walk away without your sim having to say anything to them (it doesn't have a talking animation between your sim and them, you just click that option and off they go). I use this feature all the time to make nosy sims leave my private conversations.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,420 Member
    I am looking for some lot traits. I would like an historical lot trait. I know that there is a mod which unlocks the Historical trait that came with City Living. But that trait is attached to a plaque and doesn't do anything as far as I can tell. I would like one that has a chilled or uncomfortable moodlet from being in a drafty older building. Not that the building is run down, but after a while older buildings can get drafts. And maybe handy sims can get inspired because they have ideas on how to fix the building. It would also be nice if sims with a degree in History, or with a career that benefitted from a History degree, could be inspired or appreciative due to the history of the building. I am not sure that is possible, though.

I am also looking for a lovely, or beautiful, or breathtaking, or spectacular view trait. I know there is one attached to a specific window, but I would rather have one that doesn't depend on the window. The Sunny lot trait becomes active only after 6pm, and that doesn't fit either. If sims could become relaxed and peaceful, or meditative on nature that would be nice. I think it would also be awesome if snobby and materialistic sims could become thrilled because of the views from the San Myshuno penthouses. I actually wish there were different view traits depending on the world because I think the views are so different. I wouldn't mind having several different traits that were view related. This makes sense to me, because the view from where you are really can make a difference in how you feel. For example, I could see the views in Mt Komorebi or Selvadorada making adventurous sims feel inspired, or just making sims feel adventurous.

I have looked at Zerbu's mod maker, but there seems to be a rather large learning curve for that, and not a lot of support for beginners. Is there anyone who can help me with these lot traits?
    Here is an unlock mod, the most recent update is in the comments:
    https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=600367
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Does anyone know of a mod, that makes the first kiss less cheesy?

Especially for YA and Adult sims?

Thanks if anyone has any info or tries to help! :)
    edited February 2021
    i would also love a mod that allows me to tweak the fan behavior when playing a celebrity. going out the door just to be endlessly spammed with fan requests and all sims being reduced to nothing but whisper about <celeb name> all day long gets really old. a few fans ok but ALL sims but the celeb acting like this is just too much, especially since celebs ALWAYS are around whenever i go out the door!

and edit: yes i get it ok, this is celebrity life but just fan request spams all day long and just the overall extremely annoying behavior of fan sims really makes the celebrity feature something to dread and avoid for me, just because of how boring the fan mechanic makes a night out for example! i do not go to the nightclub to dance alone while everyone else just whispers about some stupid celeb all night long and 5 fan requests from the same person simply because i built a bouncer rope for the rest of them? yeah no. i'd love a tweak mod so i can set it to 1 request tops per week per sim just to tone this down a notch or three....because it is just classic EA overkill
    Post edited by DanmanNefarius on
  • IsariIsari Posts: 69 Member
    Lyrie wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a mod, that makes the first kiss less cheesy?

Especially for YA and Adult sims?

Thanks if anyone has any info or tries to help! :)

I have found this: https://www.patreon.com/posts/no-shy-first-31538261
    I haven't tested it yet, but it should work fine. That's all I have found.
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 704 Member
    Is it possible to make a mod that incorporates university aspects for teen students?
    Such as having our sims study for a final exam or present a project?
    i would also love a mod that allows me to tweak the fan behavior when playing a celebrity. going out the door just to be endlessly spammed with fan requests and all sims being reduced to nothing but whisper about <celeb name> all day long gets really old. a few fans ok but ALL sims but the celeb acting like this is just too much, especially since celebs ALWAYS are around whenever i go out the door!

and edit: yes i get it ok, this is celebrity life but just fan request spams all day long and just the overall extremely annoying behavior of fan sims really makes the celebrity feature something to dread and avoid for me, just because of how boring the fan mechanic makes a night out for example! i do not go to the nightclub to dance alone while everyone else just whispers about some stupid celeb all night long and 5 fan requests from the same person simply because i built a bouncer rope for the rest of them? yeah no. i'd love a tweak mod so i can set it to 1 request tops per week per sim just to tone this down a notch or three....because it is just classic EA overkill

This Mod allows you to ban fans from selected lots:
    https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/180477705418/celebs-undercover-get-famous-this-mod-adds-a-lot
  • Yasminni79Yasminni79 Posts: 6 New Member
    I have been playing TS4 since it came out and it really did get boring fast.
    My favourite mod so far is Life Tragedies by Sacrificial. It makes the game so much more awesome.
    Just the other day my sim family was celebrating Winterfest when at the end of the night, just past 2 am when the holiday is over, Dirk Dreamer became hysterical and died of laughter.
    I tried to save him by getting him to calm down in the mirror but I was too late. His wife tried to plead to Grim Reaper for Dirk's life, but to no avail. Dirk Dreamer died and he now resides in the front yard under the Beech tree. His wife and little girl were in mourning when the very next day the wife gets kidnapped. OMG, are you friggin' kidding me? The toddler is all alone in the house! Who's gonna pay the kidnappers?
    Luckily, a neighbour, who is a good friend of the family, decided to move in with the child until the kidnappers get in touch. At least there is enough money in the bank to pay the ransom... whenever that happens.
    Anyway, I'm having a great time, even though my sims are not.
    Hehehe. It's great being the Watcher.
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

awesome! because i was about to download the violence mod to just gun down anyone spamming those aggrevating fan requests. going out to just be fan request spammed every time again really is getting VERY old and it starts to really annoy me. a few ok but literally nothing but fan request spamming whenever i go out the door just gets old and truly aggrevating >.<