Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

February Patch Speculation 2021 (Now Live)

1101112131416...Next

Comments

• lakirelakire Posts: 75 Member
    Chaton wrote: »
    Huuum, bunk beds in what might be a pre-pack patch... Do I smell a generations/school/kids/teens pack ?

IMO, It really does! Hopefully, we're right :smile:
  • mrkingvmrkingv Posts: 103 Member
    Chaton wrote: »
    Huuum, bunk beds in what might be a pre-pack patch... Do I smell a generations/school/kids/teens pack ?

It makes sense to me. And with that voice job listing (?), the release window kinda matches...
    GKOVUiH.png

Forum Discussion • Read it HERE
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I loved the cc creator that said that we need more non-usa worlds for the game to be more inclusive.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    I loved the cc creator that said that we need more non-USA worlds for the game to be more inclusive.
    I did too I think it was foreign simmer? Who it appears to me maybe does not live or come from the USA. I may be wrong so if I am I apologise. I can understand those of us who don't live in the USA and don't always feel our cultures are fully represented.
  • eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    netney52 wrote: »
    I loved the cc creator that said that we need more non-USA worlds for the game to be more inclusive.
    I did too I think it was foreign simmer? Who it appears to me maybe does not live or come from the USA. I may be wrong so if I am I apologise. I can understand those of us who don't live in the USA and don't always feel our cultures are fully represented.

I'm from the US and I agree. Based on the Wiki:

Willow Creek, Newcrest, Magnolia Promenade: New Orleans, LA
    Del Sol Valley: Los Angeles, CA
    Evergreen Harbor: Northwestern US (Oregon, Idaho, Washington)
    Oasis Springs: Southwestern US (Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada)
    StrangerVille: Same as Oasis Springs, but mainly Area 51 (Nevada)
    Sulani: Main influence is the Hawaiian Islands (US)
    Granite Falls, Glimmerbrook: Doesn't say, but could be any national forest area in the US imo. Glimmerbrook obviously being more of a fictional area.
    San Myshuno: Says it could be any large city but I get major NYC vibes from it. Just my opinion.

We've been covered quite a bit lol. I'd love more non-US worlds.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    well...I would say I am disappointed, if I had any high hopes to begin with...
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Did anyone catch what was shown at the very end of the today's livestream on today's update? Well in case you didn't get to see it. Good news for all the Simmers that have been wanting bunkbeds back. Bunkbeds confirmed to be released late March 2021. No specific date given yet, and more details on this likely to follow at a later date.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    I liked @GrimSuruDoi's presentation, a very disarming manner and you could forgive him for his forgetting the wrinkles! He can come back again!
    The fleeting reference by @GrimGuruDoi about the Pandemic working problems might mean that the staff have had their own family problems too affecting programming and I hope they are all doing ok. Some have gone silent on us recently.

What is the most important thing for me coming out of this is that Mod's and CC makers items for the pack have their own green present icon and this must mean that more cc will be added in future. That bunkbed might be one.
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,183 Member

Granite Falls, Glimmerbrook: Doesn't say, but could be any national forest area in the US imo. Glimmerbrook obviously being more of a fictional area.
    San Myshuno: Says it could be any large city but I get major NYC vibes from it. Just my opinion.

Yeah but still no midwest or rural world. I want these two worlds. I feel we get ignored. When people say we have enough American worlds. But we are forgetting other places in the USA. Makes me kinda sad.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member

How about a nice, British chippy? Or tea rooms? Or a newsagents?
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Ah, The Sims 4! Where expectations are always better than the reality...

Honestly, this game is becoming far too realistic for my liking!
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited February 2021
    I like everything that has been added. The only minus is that for some reason there is no "Holidays" tag in CAS for me. And some creations aren't even tagged by that green thingy and some that are don't actually show a name of the creator when I hover over it. Nothing for male sims again. I can't find the new meals. Also there is a typo now in cellphone, which is unfortunate because now it is in slang. I want proper grammar in my game (my game is not in english). Why they don't proofread first?

My most fav thing from yesterday's update is the new skin detail - eye wrinkles. I just don't understand why we can only have EITHER these new wrinkles OR forehead wrinkles. We can't have both on our sims at the same time. That doesn't make sense if that was made like that on purpose. Yet another limitation.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    Just saw this and didn't even know about it
    I like everything that has been added. The only minus is that for some reason there is no "Holidays" tag in CAS for me. And some creations aren't even tagged by that green thingy and some that are don't actually show a name of the creator when I hover over it. Nothing for male sims again. I can't find the new meals. Also there is a typo now in cellphone, which is unfortunate because now it is in slang. I want proper grammar in my game (my game is not in english). Why they don't proofread first?

My most fav thing from yesterday's update is the new skin detail - eye wrinkles. I just don't understand why we can only have EITHER these new wrinkles OR forehead wrinkles. We can't have both on our sims at the same time. That doesn't make sense if that was made like that on purpose. Yet another limitation.

Have you reported the Holiday Tag Missing in the below link?
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
    I'm not trying to spoil the party here. But it's time to close this thread since Feb's patch has come and gone.
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I'm not trying to spoil the party here. But it's time to close this thread since Feb's patch has come and gone.

I know but I wanted to point out the info I found on SimsVip a lot of people may have missed.
    sunman502 wrote: »

I know but I wanted to point out the info I found on SimsVip a lot of people may have missed.
    It's awesome that you are pointing that out to some Simmers that might have missed the info. I did the same by pointing out that bunkbeds were confirmed to be returning to the game late March. Which was shown in the One More Thing segment of the Livestream.