Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIms 4 Country Kitchen Kit

For those thinking about purchasing this kit. Isn't is gorgeous?

Xigxkzf.png

Can't wait to see what other colors are available.

Comments

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I love it, it looks nice, I love the cooker, if it's not mega expensive i want to get this and the hover (we call vacuums hovers where I'm from), I personally dont care much for the throwback fitness kit looks too similar to what we already have
  • ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 353 Member
    Yeeees it looks cute!! I'm forever building more traditional houses so this is very much my style. It looks like it will complement the Paranormal SP content too ^.^
    Origin ID: ExxCee
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    I'm not loving it loving it, but it does look like something I'll use a lot (since my other defaults are Parenthood and Jungle Adventure) and I do love the tall cabinet.

I mean, my dream kitchen IRL is unlikely to ever show up - A "country" kitsch kitchen, but sci-fi fandom-themed. So something like this in terms of the physical structure, but with black and stainless steel appliances and like Star Wars artwork on the jars and clutter.

Maybe I'll finally get around to making some CC recolors... :wink:

And wait... are those new wallpapers and floor tiles?
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    ExxCee wrote: »
    Yeeees it looks cute!! I'm forever building more traditional houses so this is very much my style. It looks like it will complement the Paranormal SP content too ^.^

Oh my goodness yes ! @ExxCee
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,868 Member
    I love that kitchen <3 Hopefully lots of swatches :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I'm not into the style per se but it sure is pretty! Like how it really fits a country theme if we ever get farms
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I can't wait for more information. If it's not too expensive I'll buy it right away along with the bust the dust kit.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • GenkiderGenkider Posts: 70 Member
    I actually really like this style of furniture, a shame they didn't expand on it by making a stuff pack :( although I guess it's true that it's similar to Paranormal.
  • caliposscaliposs Posts: 320 Member
    If we ever get a Farming pack I'll definitely buy this kit to go with it :love:
    he/him
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    The main trouble with new stuff is that it might be low quality even though it might look nice.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,420 Member
    It looks very nice but I want to know the other color swatches and the price before I decide. I am still not sure if I want content to be broken down in even smaller dlc.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I love gameplay and it is the most important, but I am much more excited about Country Kitchen compared to Dust Bunnies. I have wanted more rustic looking kitchen items for a long time and the one antique fridge, stove, and then the magic ones do not cut it. It may be greedy, but I hope we get a few more recipes with it.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    edited February 2021
    I love it, it reminds me of TS3 Provence set which was a favourite of mine.

I will definitely buy it if the price is right.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    I'm not sure what the color swatches are, but ironically the main Victorian in Canary I update every pack has that color palette already for a kitchen and I can't wait to swap it out for that. :mrgreen:
    This honestly is my favorite aesthetic.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,873 Member
    It looks cute, let's see if there's a real white swatch this time. I'm all for new kitchen stuff, I'd like more simple counters that come in several styles (drawers or doors for instance, no kitchen has all identical counters).
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,941 Member
    edited February 2021
    if the price is fine and the swatches have enough variety i might be interested

ive been wishing for more wood top kitchens in the game and older style appliances have place in my kitchen and heart

so the kitchen itself is cute but idk how i feel about this kit thing yet and i need more info
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    It looks cute, let's see if there's a real white swatch this time. I'm all for new kitchen stuff, I'd like more simple counters that come in several styles (drawers or doors for instance, no kitchen has all identical counters).

Yes, it would be so nice to have more styles of counters and cupboards and not just two doors/2 shelves. I would love it they would also include shelves too, or partial shelves, with useable slots too.
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited February 2021
    This country kitchen is a must-have for me. I love creating old english-style thatched/stone cottages for my sims and now I can finally plunk down a proper antique kitchen without the need for so much cc in my game to create these types of looks.

I especially love that farmhouse sink! I just hope the counters and cabinets also come in neutral wood tone options as well as various colour swatches so we can have more decor styles to play with.

Edit to add: I think the stone walls and stone floors are also a new addition? I don't recognize that stone wall and the stone floor is a base game pattern we already have but it only comes in one swatch, and this one looks like a new blue swatch...?
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • CangwenCangwen Posts: 220 Member
    I hope that sink is separate from the counter, and that the stove/fridge come in more neutral colors.
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    It does look nice. I like the style and the color they used for the preview.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,827 Member
    @AncientMuse the floor and wall are new.

VFYbjjf.png

This pic doesn't show all items.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,957 Member
    For those thinking about purchasing this kit. Isn't is gorgeous?

Xigxkzf.png

Can't wait to see what other colors are available.

Yep, I love all those clutter items too!
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    @AncientMuse the floor and wall are new.

VFYbjjf.png

This pic doesn't show all items.

Ooooo.... where did you get that picture from? Is this already on the official Sims site? Yay for new floors and walls too! <3
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,827 Member
    It's from a Twitter user.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Loving that it has light wood neutral countertop! Although it does look like it should have been part of Parenthood.

I do like the different various pieces of the upper cabinets.

I adore the farmhouse sink!