Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Be as Online Game Strategy Sale? Buying The Missing Part of The Base Game?

AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
So KP is most dynamic way of selling a micro piece of the game, like perfecting the jigsaw? If you miss the piece, it can be directly purchased with very Dynamic price depend on the size of the jigsaw? Like Farming life, already start with country style kitchen then, need domestic animal, ok a KP for that about $3.00 for kitchen coop and pig, Cow, a bit complicates so another $3.00 KP, horse? With inclusion of mystic unicorn that would $4.00 because of Magical ability and so on...

Since the base price is below $5.00, No Discount!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy

Comments

• Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    It's very possible they add what people have been wanting by splitting things up into these kits. They had separate farm things in the TS3 store.
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Ancaryvan wrote: »
    $3.00 for kitchen coop and pig, Cow, a bit complicates so another $3.00 KP, horse? With inclusion of mystic unicorn that would $4.00 because of Magical ability and so on...

Sad what game industry turned into...
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I hope it delivers a few stuff i want but suspect it would never come in a bigger pack cause It'ld need to cater to a theme...
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,961 Member
    I think we will see a farming expansion, but that’s just my thought.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Don't worry, you'll be ripped off nicely.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.