Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I still can't believe we have no pajamas

Really the descriptions in the title.

We're 6 years into the game, and barely have any sleepwear. I would say sleepwear is the most lacking category in the game.

There's barely any sexy lingerie, very few oversized t-shirts, only like one or two robes, not a lot of pajama pants or shorts, and barely any underwear.

e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png

Comments

• GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    We still don't even have briefs for men. This is mind-boggling to me.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    I was happy when they included pajamas in Tiny living, because they almost never add them.
    Maybe with the new kits they’ll make a “sleepwear kit” or something.
  • Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 888 Member
    I agree pajama type sleepwear is sorely lacking in the game.
  • GenericTownieGenericTownie Posts: 105 Member
    YESSS! And they're not even cute except for the male underwear with the fire... It's this and winter wear for girls.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    ?????

02-26-21-12-51-34-PM.png
    02-26-21-12-52-46-PM.png
    02-26-21-12-52-24-PM.png
    02-26-21-12-52-15-PM.png
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Sorry, you'll have to wait for the Sims 4:Jim Jams kit before getting any more pajamas.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Sorry, you'll have to wait for the Sims 4:Jim Jams kit before getting any more pajamas.

Aww that’ll go nicely with the sims 4 bed hair kit!
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    And the sims 4 sleeping bag kit 🤣
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    My sims sleep naked.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Underwear is also a bit lacking. I know that we don’t see underwear much but I’m sure that my sims would like knowing they have something nice underneath their clothes.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Underwear is also a bit lacking. I know that we don’t see underwear much but I’m sure that my sims would like knowing they have something nice underneath their clothes.

Well you wouldn't want to know if someones a true scotsman then 🤣 @Sharonia
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    My sims sleep naked.
    Even your poor little orphan girl? :o

If they released a Sims 4 Luxe Kidswear Kit, I'd buy it :D Those were some sweet nightwear items in TS3.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,776 Member
    Oh , I would love to have variety of oversized t-shirts :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited February 2021
    Onverser wrote: »
    ?????

02-26-21-12-51-34-PM.png
    02-26-21-12-52-46-PM.png
    02-26-21-12-52-24-PM.png
    02-26-21-12-52-15-PM.png

Oh wow, the same 4 pajamas I use on my sims too! You're only proving my point, you realize that right?

I really don't understand why you see someone complain that there's only a few good pajamas, and then you post the few good pajamas and go ????
    Post edited by Zeldaboy180 on
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    There's a reason Master Suite Stuff was my top fav SP in TS3. That game also lacked sleepwear. Sure, CC & taking off filters to use other clothing instead works but I wouldn't mind some new sleepwear.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    I also feel that we need more pajamas and nighties and even more underwear for both males and females. I would be happy even with some more recolors of the ones we already have in game. Now it feels like everyone's wearing the same thing as there are not enough choices for sexy or simple, comfortable nightwear.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited February 2021
    ?????

02-26-21-12-51-34-PM.png
    02-26-21-12-52-46-PM.png
    02-26-21-12-52-24-PM.png
    02-26-21-12-52-15-PM.png

Oh wow, the same 4 pajamas I use on my sims too! You're only proving my point, you realize that right?

I really don't understand why you see someone complain that there's only a few good pajamas, and then you post the few good pajamas and go ????

The title says there's no pyjamas in the game, so I posted that there is pyjamas in the game
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    I think the game has a good amount. It would be nice if they autonomously changed into them at a certain time, just as they used to in The Sims 2 (and I think The Sims 3?)
  • sketchessketches Posts: 274 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »

I'm thinking the same thing with socks.

It surprises me how often players don't incorporate socks in their Sims' outfits — even on the athletic category. Is that how millennials dress in real life —no socks, ever?
    Origin ID: sketchur
    Sims 3 MyPage: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/sketches

#FixThePersonalities
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    ?????

02-26-21-12-51-34-PM.png
    02-26-21-12-52-46-PM.png
    02-26-21-12-52-24-PM.png
    02-26-21-12-52-15-PM.png

The title says there's no pyjamas in the game, so I posted that there is pyjamas in the game

It’s a play on words; obviously we don’t have 0 pajamas but we have very few. Also they clarified in their first comment.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I wouldn't mind more options or anything, but I never really feel the sleepwear category is lacking. I just remove the sleepwear tag and combine any comfortable looking top or tanktop with any comfortable looking shorts or sweatpants and that's the pyjamas, which is pretty much what I do in real life. DU added a lot of new options for that and NK a lot of cute socks to complete the homey look. But I am really not the matching pyjamas top and bottom kinda girl, I guess.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited February 2021
    I would really like some fancy lingerie and dressing gowns in style lotharios house or rich widow accused of killing her husband

but for homely pyjamas I'm doing quite fine with what we have though

i just remove the sleepwear tag and choose any shirts and pants that look comfy cause thats what i do irl too *gasp*
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited February 2021
    sketches wrote: »

I'm thinking the same thing with socks.

It surprises me how often players don't incorporate socks in their Sims' outfits — even on the athletic category. Is that how millennials dress in real life —no socks, ever?

I just forget to add them tbh cause at that point I am already sick of sitting in cas for hours and mostly you can't even see the socks

but I love adding woolly socks for pyjamas though :blush: extra comfy
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free