Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Free Will Show - October 1: Day 25 released (The End!)

2...Next

Comments

• SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    Oh ho ho! I totally forgot that I started a separate thread for my Free Will Show! If you thought the series was ended, you were wrong! We are on season 3 which added a new danger to the house : Cowplants! So how dangerous will thy be when the household runs on free will?

The latest episode is already a few days old, but the voting is still open for a couple more days. On day 14 they don't travel to any community lot, but I think most of the 4 contenders were chewed on by a Cowplant by now, and a certain Count Vlad seems to visit them every night - will they let him in eventually? I'm eagerly hoping that 4 contenders will get reduced to 3...

Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
    Another episode is up! Day 15 is here with horrible singing in the darkest corner of the free will house! Muha! Voting is open for 7 days.

PS: Day 16 will be Winter Fest - will they finally get a visitor who doesn't wait for permission to enter the house - Father Winter?
    Dag 16 is up! Today the contenders collected more points than ever, which made the production quite tedious - and the episode a tad longer than usual. NEW from this episode: Red lamps can no longer be turned off, meaning there is no way back when they get the lowest episode score. It also means we might see an end to this show, as 4 red lamps will kick out the contender.

Episode 17 is up! Today 3 of the 4 contenders will travel, and I think it was cool seeing them just relax a bit :)

Only one more episode to complete this 3rd season. The 4th season will be the final season, and I promise there will be added way more new drama than the poor contenders will be able to handle! Muha!

edited March 2021
    Episode 18 is up, and this closes Season 3! Today the contenders worry a lot about the rumors saying Season 4 will be real tough! They don't know that I will add tons of hard challenges for them, hoping they will kick that bucket. Next season will definitely be the final, and I can't wait to see the end of this show, LOL.

Voting is up for 7 days from release. And check back late April for Season 4 opening!

Get ready for the very last season of the Free Will Show! This season will add tons of drama, as the lot category was changed to Haunted Residential Lot , with some interesting lot traits, too :)

20210510.jpg

And you don't want to miss Jane Gargoyle! She will join the household to stir up things a bit from episode 20. Booo!

Season 4 opens this coming weekend.
    Season 4 is open!

How will the contenders deal with a haunted house by free will? And why are the number of Cowplants doubled? Can it et any worse even if the evil Jane Gargoyle moves in tomorrow?

edited June 2021
    A new episode is up! It's day 20 and the evil Jane Gargoyle moves in! It's a dramatic day in the haunted house and one more red lamp is lit - none of the four contenders should feel safe!

Another episode is up, and another red lamp was lit - it's getting closer to an end of this long running show!

Enjoy the horror of Day 21 - including vampire bit, volcanic activity and death!

Oh my, I forgot to share episode 22! And today I released episode 23.

Things are getting more intense for sure! The haunting increases and one red lamp lit every episode means that the risk of being kicked out gets quite big! In episode Temperance pays them a visit, resulting in 2 contenders catching fire!!!

Just a quick note: In previous episode 23 of the soon-to-end Free Will Show there were 4 contenders, a vampire, Guidry, Temperance and 2 cowplants. In the upcoming episode 24 (to be released to morrow) TWO contenders will leave the show! We'll have the very first contender die in the show, and we'll have several fires and other drama!

So... tune in tomorrow to see what two contenders will fight it our for victory in episode 25 (next week)! The winner wins he Free Will house (which can be replaced) + §1000 for every single point collected! Aaaand, the winner becomes resident of my Region 12.

20210913.jpg
    So, the day is here! The second to last episode of the free Will Show has released! Get prepared for a dramatic mix of Guidry, Temperance, Grim Reaper, cowplants, fires, ghosts - and the death of one of the 4 contenders! As if that was not enough, the contender with the lowest episode score has to lit the 4th red lamp, which means getting kicked out!

With just 2 contenders remaining, next episode (25) will be the very last! This show has been running for years, and the finale episode will release next week already!

The final episode is here!!! Only two contenders are left in the free Will House, and only one of them can win! Lowest episode score means 4th red lamp turned on, and contender kicked out! Who wins the house, about §100,000 and Region 12 citizenship?