Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited February 2021
    DeKay wrote: »
    here's one I'm trying, and I think the results will be funny because I think the whole idea of a "kids' menu" is a crock of steaming Boy-Cow Poo anyway.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sheldonstinson/choose-your-favorite-foods-and-well-reveal-how-ma-82n6k8rl10

LOL, this should be today's Q Q. But it seems like it has to be some kinda live thing?? XD

I'll edit it.

This is the link to the quiz: https://www.buzzfeed.com/perpetua/order-from-a-kids-menu

realized that after the fact, hope I fixed it. Wouldn't waste time with it though because seriously. First I was having 1 kid, then with the same answers, 6? HAHAHA Neither is right.

Are you sure with the same answers but you got different results...? Hmmm.

Won't hurt to go through it again and see. brb Hmmmm

Well got 1 again. Still isn't accurate but I must have clicked wrong when I got 6. I wonder what single little choice caused THAT?! hehehe

So anyway, inaccurate anyway, but did you take it?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    I'm Strawberry Shortcake.
    You're sweet, loving, and caring, but different from the bunch. You may not be the party type, but when you're around, people are glad about it.

I've never made a strawberry shortcake... maybe I should.

Cheesecake
    You're chill and laidback. You deal with problems when they strike, but you also know how to have fun.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Today's Q Q is:
    I'm Strawberry Shortcake.
    You're sweet, loving, and caring, but different from the bunch. You may not be the party type, but when you're around, people are glad about it.

I've never made a strawberry shortcake... maybe I should.

Cheesecake
    You're chill and laidback. You deal with problems when they strike, but you also know how to have fun.

mmmm cheeeesecaaaaake....

Better be good at dealing with whatever strikes because I have a fork! :D

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    here's one I'm trying, and I think the results will be funny because I think the whole idea of a "kids' menu" is a crock of steaming Boy-Cow Poo anyway.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sheldonstinson/choose-your-favorite-foods-and-well-reveal-how-ma-82n6k8rl10

LOL, this should be today's Q Q. But it seems like it has to be some kinda live thing?? XD

I'll edit it.

This is the link to the quiz: https://www.buzzfeed.com/perpetua/order-from-a-kids-menu

realized that after the fact, hope I fixed it. Wouldn't waste time with it though because seriously. First I was having 1 kid, then with the same answers, 6? HAHAHA Neither is right.

Well got 1 again. Still isn't accurate but I must have clicked wrong when I got 6. I wonder what single little choice caused THAT?! hehehe

Ya, I took it and got zero. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif

I'll edit it.

You know what's funny? I figured if that was a possible result, you'd get that one! Gratz!

I just took a wedding planning one (also in hindsight) to see if I could plan a wedding with only $1000, and I came in at $752. I knew to choose the backyard, potluck, relatives-take-pics, Music-By-Spotify option. I wouldn't want potluck though. It sounds nice in theory but I have been to potlucks and other people generally don't bring anything I'd want to either eat, or serve. So I cater it myself. That would jack it up to the full $1000 even if it's a small group.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited February 2021
    I can't believe I've been here for 8 years! I just got my sticker for a 8th anniversary today. :open_mouth: How have y'all put up with me for that long? :lol:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

Haha, not accurate at all, but no surprise there.

oh wow, never mind. It's completely random. I took it a second time with the exact same answers and went from 1 kid to 6 kids! LOL

I got 0

I'll edit it.

You know what's funny? I figured if that was a possible result, you'd get that one! Gratz!

I just took a wedding planning one (also in hindsight) to see if I could plan a wedding with only $1000, and I came in at $752. I knew to choose the backyard, potluck, relatives-take-pics, Music-By-Spotify option. I wouldn't want potluck though. It sounds nice in theory but I have been to potlucks and other people generally don't bring anything I'd want to either eat, or serve. So I cater it myself. That would jack it up to the full $1000 even if it's a small group.

LOL, this actually feels like my cousin's wedding for real. XD He only did it at his house and the catering was probably like $200-$500. Worst wedding I've been to. No offense, Cousin who introduced me to The Sims 1. :D

I can't believe I've been here for 8 years! I just got my sticker for a 8th anniversary today. :open_mouth: How have y'all put up with me for that long? :lol:

I've only seen you since this thread only. So it's only been like 4-5 years.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Pregnant sims in the Sims 2 are no joke! Their needs go down so fast...

Oh gosh, they do!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    There's some sort of big Sims 4 livestream happening tomorrow...

What for?
    FwDXXd5.gif

What for?

Some sort of surprise that certain Game Changers and developers have been working on.

What for?

Some sort of surprise that certain Game Changers and developers have been working on.

Oooh, do you think it will be a big pack?
    FwDXXd5.gif

What for?

Oooh, do you think it will be a big pack?

I have no idea. :P

Oh gosh, they do!

I remember that. It was like being pg was like being half-dead all the time. All they could do was crawl from bed to fridge to bathroom to sofa and back again.

Who @cheesetruck which youtube channel?

xicwqMCm.jpg

Oh gosh, they do!

I remember that. It was like being pg was like being half-dead all the time. All they could do was crawl from bed to fridge to bathroom to sofa and back again.

Who @cheesetruck which youtube channel?

Do you follow The Sims on Twitter? they've posted about some of the creators.

edited February 2021
    Q Q: (without getting too personal)

Woo! 21 years old! What were y'all doing when you were 21?

I was working at 2 SHELL gas station, as a janitor. Not the most glamour job, but it was making money for me. This was just before I went to work at the vet clinic (much better job)!
    Q Q: (without getting too personal)

Woo! 21 years old! What were y'all doing when you were 21?

I was working at 2 SHELL gas station, as a janitor. Not the most glamour job, but it was making money for me. This was just before I went to work at the vet clinic (much better job)!

I think I was in my 2nd year in uni. Studying fine arts - animation/visual effects.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    We are finally getting bunk beds in Sims 4! :lol: Took a while, but they finally got around to making it happen! :smiley:
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    We are finally getting bunk beds in Sims 4! :lol: Took a while, but they finally got around to making it happen! :smiley:

Oh that’s actually really exciting! I’ve kind of abandoned the sims recently (the game and on YouTube) but that’s a great addition. Shame it took so long haha
    they/he
    Can they add like 4 more banners so then they all block the whole forum? Cuz that's what we need.

88ITup0.png
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    @sunman502

Never understood some of those Buzzfeed survey and quizzes questions either :/
    I don't think that a lot of us do. From what DeKay had said in their last post on this, I think that these Buzzfeed quizzes and surveys has less to do with the questions and more to do with people's responses. Now I know that Dekay didn't say this out right in their last post. But it's the message that I got from reading DeKay's last post on this. And is likely why so many of us don't understand the quizzes because it's likely that the quizzes are not meant to be understood.
    sunman502 wrote: »
    @sunman502

I don't think that a lot of us do. From what DeKay had said in their last post on this, I think that these Buzzfeed quizzes and surveys has less to do with the questions and more to do with people's responses. Now I know that Dekay didn't say this out right in their last post. But it's the message that I got from reading DeKay's last post on this. And is likely why so many of us don't understand the quizzes because it's likely that the quizzes are not meant to be understood.

Pretty sure the quizzes are more about gathering info from the participants than anything else. Like most everything 'free' and 'just for fun' out there.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited February 2021
    sunman502 wrote: »
    @sunman502

Pretty sure the quizzes are more about gathering info from the participants than anything else. Like most everything 'free' and 'just for fun' out there.
    That's basically what I was saying, when I had said that these Buzzfeed quizzes and surveys are likely to have more to do with people's responses rather than the question it's self.
    Today's Q Q is:
    Gonna be some kinda 'plug' for you to promote/suggest us a brand of item (electronic, food, clothes, etc.) that you swear by or is the best that you've used that you would totally recommend.

If you're someone who bakes a lot like I do, then I'll recommend Van Houten's cocoa powder. This is like the best one I have tried (not that I tried many) but the brownies I've made with it were super awesome and also the time I made coconut flour chocolate muffins with this, were amazing (compared to my other disastrous coconut flour baked goods XD). So I think it's really something!!

9593879265310.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top