Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wanna Party Like it's 2000? Come Join the Fun!

Comments

• GoldenLani85GoldenLani85 Posts: 15 Member
    I think Im late but happy anniversary! I look forward to whats next!
  • nali272nali272 Posts: 431 Member
    seems I am 11 days to late...but happy belated anniversary sims!
    Try my challenge - make these builds better. (star the page for notifications)
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
  • Tipsymermaid9719Tipsymermaid9719 Posts: 16 Member
    I have spent so many hours playing the sims! Can't believe it's been 15 years. I have fond memories of The Sims 2, the good old days.
  • Cutie_Pie3074Cutie_Pie3074 Posts: 288 Member
    I have spent so many hours playing the sims! Can't believe it's been 15 years. I have fond memories of The Sims 2, the good old days.

20 years now!
  • DrBanksDrBanks Posts: 8 New Member
    Happy Birthday Sims!
  • StrictlySimishStrictlySimish Posts: 21 Member
    Matt Maldre once said "Age is not how old you are, but how many years of fun you've had"
  • SimRomanovySimRomanovy Posts: 85 Member
    The Sims and I have grown up together. I really liked the sims when they were younger but they developed some poor habits in their teens, always asking for money. Now as a 20 yr old they're a lot less productive. They used to be so good with children but lately they've been treating babies like objects.
    AMwKzlQ.png
  • BansheesHeartBansheesHeart Posts: 26 Member
    > @06Bon06 said:
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    >
    > I want to go to the ice cream party :(

I can here this gif!
  • CreativeMom88CreativeMom88 Posts: 53 Member
    The game turning 20 this year is right up there on the list of things that make me feel older, but also very proud to still see the game alive and move forward.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited July 2020
    > @SimGuruBChick said:
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > Today is a huge milestone. 15 years. Let's get the party started!

Now its 20 years
    Post edited by Cavapoo_King on
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • wasabiiiwasabiii Posts: 42 Member
    20 years of sims, jeeez. Little late to both parties xD
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    20 years of the Sims franchise! Who would have guest that a video game franchise could go on for so long, especially a sand box one.
  • plumbobsnpixelsplumbobsnpixels Posts: 68 Member
    Happy Belated Birthday Sims!

Honestly, this franchise is so near and dear to my heart.
    When I was struggling in rl, this game kept me company and brought me joy.
    It's characters and backstories stimulated my imagination and encouraged me to expand my writings to include more and more complex themes. And it brought me to very talented and witty creators such as Kittycattylion and Furyred, whose legacies brought me hours and hours of LOLs.

Cheers and here's to 20 more years of success and yet another generation learning what it means to be a "Simmer". 💚💚💚
    hi i'm plum, i'm currently [building an animal crossing town].🌈✨
    read lone wolff legacy here
    follow me on twitter | tumblr | twitch
  • TimarigirlTimarigirl Posts: 5 New Member
    Can’t believe sims has been around for 20 years now, Wow!!! 😎
  • plumbobsnpixelsplumbobsnpixels Posts: 68 Member
    @Timarigirl
    IKR, makes me feel a little old honestly remembering when the Sims came out.
    Legitimately, I'd love to throw a Sims-themed party with plumbobs, sims-related party games, and the whole shebang!
    hi i'm plum, i'm currently [building an animal crossing town].🌈✨
    read lone wolff legacy here
    follow me on twitter | tumblr | twitch
  • LairyFightsLairyFights Posts: 9 New Member
    Can't believe it's been 20 years. I've been playing these games for 20 years.
    I wonder what they have in mind for The Sim's 21 anniversary celebration next year.
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    I can't believe it has been 21 years already! Happy 21st Sims!
  • dryzoneaudryzoneau Posts: 48 Member
    Already 20 years!!
    I still remember the first time that I had played The Sims, and I still remember what platform that I had first played the game on. And that was 21 years ago. :)
  • NoWindowsNoWindows Posts: 162 Member
    Gee, this series is older than I am!
    Call me AC1. It won't let me change my name!

Read Watercolor Whimsy here!
    I still remember that time when we had just gotten the ability to make things from scrap in Sims 3, and with that came the scrap yard lots. One day I had sent my sim to a scrap yard for some scrap metal. And one of the ways that you could get scrap metal from one of these scrap yards was to blow up the mounds of scrap that was out back. On that days 5 NPC's had decided to visit that yard at that time. And all five characters went out back to where the three mounds of scrap were. By this I had already planned blowing up those 3 mounds of scraps. And had placed an explosive device on each of those mounds before those sim even got there. These explosive devices had timers on them that you can set so your sim can get to a safe distance before they go off. And I did that right before those 5 sims showed up. By this time it was to late because I couldn't stop the detonation. So those 5 sims got caught up in the blast zone as well. Those 5 sims were so mad at my sim for blowing them up that they literally chased my sim out of the scrap yard and around to an area that was just out beyond the back fence. That is still just as hilarious today as the day that it happened. :D
  • SophieSimminSophieSimmin Posts: 3 New Member
    Can't believe how far the sims has come! They need to add sims1 and 2 music to sims 4 ❤️❤️❤️
  • Gemmie12Gemmie12 Posts: 262 Member
    edited February 2021
    Can't believe how far the sims has come! They need to add sims1 and 2 music to sims 4 ❤️❤️❤️

There's a mod I use that adds music from past sims games to the sims 4.
    https://modthesims.info/d/632340/in-game-music.html

assuming you play on PC/MAC that is.
    CJcvgXD.png
    Lein Modded Legacy

OriginID/PSN: Gemmie12
    Well we got a lot more contents for the 21 anniversary of The Sims than I had expected. We got according to today's livestream on the anniversary update that was released today, we got several new buy mood items. Along with some new recipes, and new CAS items. Including a new top and bottoms for toddlers.