Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which of the upcoming kits are you most excited for?

Bite-the-Dust.png

Kit-Icons-2.png

The Sims™ 4 Bust the Dust Kit – Dust off the vacuum and tidy up in The Sims™ 4 Bust the Dust Kit! Dust is piling up and spawning friendly bunnies and dastardly filth fiends in Sims’ homes. Get rid of the muck by cleaning, or settle in for a messy life. Conquer chores with new buffs and rewards for each dust level, vacuums to help fight the good fight, and aspirations related to cleanliness.

Kit Features: Avoid Dust-Ups, Clean Up Your Act, Fight Against The Encroaching Dust.

5.png

3.png

555.png

Kit-Icons-3.png

Country-Kitchen.png

The Sims™ 4 Country Kitchen Kit – Transform your Sim’s kitchen into the most charming part of their home with The Sims™ 4 Country Kitchen Kit! From vintage refrigerators to casserole dishes, these Build/Buy objects offer a delightfully trendy take on a timeless style.

Kit Features: Cook in Comfort, Make It Homey.

4-1.png

6.png

Kit-Icons-1.png

Throwback-Fit-Kit.png

The Sims™ 4 Throwback Fit Kit – Outfit your Sims in retro-inspired athleisure looks with The Sims™ 4 Throwback Fit Kit! Take it back to nostalgic colors, bold patterns, and trend-forward silhouettes with these all-new Create-a-Sim items. Updated everyday classics and workout wear elevate this unique collection—and your Sim’s fashion.

Kit Features: Get Fit in Style, Blast from the Past? As If! Neons are in Style!

Kit-Packs-2-1.png

Kit-Packs-3-1.png

Source
qidpmcvgek8y.png

Which of the upcoming kits are you most excited for? 184 votes

Bust the Dust Kit
52%
auroraael14honeypooh1267bshag4lvEvvieSimmerJadeleineKita5399Icewolfdjacquelynstewalan650111Simmervilledavidp0418dreamergrl84BlkBarbiegalKathy090660Colorist40JueJueMonet11danacnbrettSimpatsyannAlrynn 97 votes
Country Kitchen Kit
40%
crocobauraBluegaylejwatsonJaline33Cabelle1863wanesgrooverudolphaIsb917SimburianSnuffyBucketmaggiemae8135AnmirlaSavorySageMoon_Willowalanmichael1catloverplayerRepoAncientMuseLustianiciabeville 74 votes
Throwback Fit Kit
7%
DevSims91g01denswangoodcakebaker62mitchiebanjoelelunicyNetzspannungtexxx78SheepilingAyKooChaoUniqueKhaosWhatCobblersKathMHughesMeowchaFrappe 13 votes

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    edited February 2021
    Bust the Dust Kit
    I've been wanting a vacuum in the game for a long, long time.
  • GenericTownieGenericTownie Posts: 105 Member
    edited February 2021
    Bust the Dust Kit
    Vacuum Kit - Who asked for vacuums? Not me, but I'll probably sucker into buying it 🤣 The picture looks so ridiculous I just can't skip over it like it doesn't exist. Plus, there's apparently an Aspiration and extra Skill?/Lifestyle? Something else. I want a dust bunny pet 🥺👉🏾👈🏾

Country Kit - My Sims have 500 IceMunMun dishes to fatten up my Sims so I don't really need an extra casserole. The objects are cute but it looks similar to a Country Kitchen fanmade pack that already exists.

Throwback Kit - The Throwback Kit is just... horrendous. And amazing. I hate that I'm so conflicted by the fashion choices in play. The chances of me buying it are a straight 0 tho.
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    Country Kitchen Kit
    The Country Kitchen Kit is right up my alley ascetics wise and I can always use more counters and cabinets.

I wasn't really interested in the vacuum kit until I read it may come with some gameplay and an aspiration so I may get it eventually.

The Throwback Fit kit doesn't really interest me at all as I don't really care for bright colors, but I might pick it up depending on its price.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    At the moment I'm just stuck on the fact that kits are a thing. Like...mini stuff packs? Mini game packs?
    I purchased things from the Sims 2&3 stores, so I guess it's akin to that. I wonder what the price will be.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    None for me, I'm not interested in giving EA any more of my money! The amount they get for the 3 packs they've always released for TS4 is more than enough.

CC is still free, so I'll get my "new objects" that way instead.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Country Kitchen Kit
    None of the Above. Too boring. Zzz
  • HayleeSimsHayleeSims Posts: 124 Member
    edited February 2021
    Country Kitchen Kit
    Since I own Cats & Dogs I technically already have a vacuumed in my game that collects pet hair and the great thing is my sims don't have to control unlike the ones shown. So with that being said I'll chose the country kitchen stuff its the only thing that looks practical.
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Bust the Dust Kit

I like watching my Sims do normal everyday stuff; so, getting a vacuum and other cleaning supplies is a plus. I'll be purchasing all three kits when they release them.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    None of them.

Country Kitchen is a maybe, but it really depends on the price.
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    Country Kitchen Kit
    I have never once thought to myself.... dang, I wish my Sims could clean more often. So I really don't care much about that. I guess country kitchen would be the one I'm most excited for but why do I feel like its just going to be some counters with some non-natural wood color, and some appliances that don't even match?
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Country Kitchen Kit
    If I had to pick one it would be the country kitchen. The style is okay. It's not a priority for me though, so I'll probably skip this round of kits.
    #Team Occult
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    Bust the Dust Kit
    It seems like fun. Also I like the idea of my Sims vacuuming.
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    None.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Throwback Fit Kit
    I like the new sneakers and I will really enjoy combing the colourful pieces from this kit with some plain items in game to create fashionable, everyday outfits.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Throwback Fit Kit
    It's flashy and different from what we have already.
    The vacuum, i'm not sure. The text talks about aspiration... if it comes with one i may buy it. I also like the idea of trashing more the place... what puts me off are the bunnies...
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    None of the above.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Bust the Dust Kit
    telmarina wrote: »
    The vacuum, i'm not sure. The text talks about aspiration... if it comes with one i may buy it. I also like the idea of trashing more the place... what puts me off are the bunnies...

gasp you don't like bunnies @telmarina
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Throwback Fit Kit
    telmarina wrote: »

gasp you don't like bunnies @telmarina

Oh i like bunnies. I just don't like dust bunnies 😅
  • NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 271 Member
    Bust the Dust Kit
    Bust the Dust sounds fitting for my story. Will my Neat Freak Sim finally get a challenge worthy of her endurance? She's literally been pushing other Sims outta the way to get to the dirty plates. It will be nice to have more than empty glasses and puddles to clean up.

The Country Kitchen - Tempting, but I don't know. Will look closer at the items later.

Throwback Fit - This one is a no, for now. Colorful clothes, I have enough of them.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited February 2021
    Bust the Dust Kit
    Honestly the dust pack is really intriguing to me, and the idea of dust bunnies is HILARIOUS to me, I can't stop smiling at the thought of my sims having to fend off the cuties and it reminds me of old school sims humour - also I love the idea of my butlers having something to do. The country kitchen looks really neat too.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    Country Kitchen Kit
    None of them really lol but if I had to choose one, the kitchen set looks most appealing to me.
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    Bust the Dust Kit
    Bust the dust seems like the only one with gameplay elements, so mostly interested in that :) I don't know yet though if I'd get it.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Bust the Dust Kit
    Dust is realistic and a gameplay element.

I've never been bothered about furniture or clothes.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    None of them.
  • CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    Country Kitchen Kit
    The kitchen, but actually also the vacuum. The kitchen is only marginally in front.