Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Google Translate mafia take 2 (Town Win PG. 29)

Comments

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    The fact that the mouse came shooting at me made me think it is her

I've been to you since day one, and I said yesterday about the accident of discovering Carlo Town several times. Of course I will vote for you. This way especially, I won't be affected until I have something to say.

Why do you feel suspicious about being shot early when you are doing the exact same thing?
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »

I've been to you since day one, and I said yesterday about the accident of discovering Carlo Town several times. Of course I will vote for you. This way especially, I won't be affected until I have something to say.

What if we both lived in the city and Caro was a song partner? I need to see and see how Carrie felt about Song when she was nasty, but I don't think it's very likely.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

What if we both lived in the city and Caro was a song partner? I need to see and see how Carrie felt about Song when she was nasty, but I don't think it's very likely.

This is possible. I am taking into account
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Day three vote count:

Mouse v. Broncos
    Broncos v. Mouse

So it's all up to Caro, huh?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    If Carrie is the mob I will cry tears of pain
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I too cry tears of pain
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I too cry tears of pain

As do I, for other reasons, of course.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    No, do not apply all my pressure xD
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

It is quite complicated. Let me think about it.

If one of you is SK and the other is mafia, the city has lost anyway

But I do not think there are SK with so few kills. They could have been blocked, but it would have been a bit enjoyable.

I guess Nush killed Song. Thank you for that and I apologize for being a little wary.

I apologize for the fall of Pandora. If I were around the end of the day, I would have voted. It was quite strange when suddenly everyone jumped on this train.

I wish he had hinted that he was a policeman, but well. At least Song is dead now and we know he was a mafia. I wonder if we had another weird role as a role player and a prisoner where they block each other

Throughout the game, I was more suspicious of the Broncos than the mouse, but both were pretty neutral, so it's hard to say. I feel like MOuse was trying to get me on my good side by reading the city, but could it just be the city and trust me? idk αχχ

Yesterday, I thought it might be the Broncos and Song because they do not want to vote for each other.

I have to read and check. And look at what they said about the mouse

There appears to be a SK. Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education said Carlo is the city, and I still think so, so I should vote for Mustang.

What the-
    Vote Broncos

It's funny, but why do you think there is an SK?

Reading Song, she seems strong neutral, which is strange because she generally feels urban to me. I do not think I am against the elimination of the song. Also read, I think Titi is uncomfortable with the difficulty of reading posts. I still do not like his quick election.
    I have two questions. First, does DeKay have any doubts except me and Song? Second, do we just have the Foamy faction or both DeKay goals? She may be popular on the first night, but I'm looking for a killer or a non-killer

In other words, who was Dekai with suspicion and how many killers do we have?
    There seems to be something wrong with Broncos that is quieter than usual. Also, Dekay was suspicious of Song, even though he was suspicious of it. If I pick one of them to qualify, I'll pick the Broncos, but I'll be good at eliminating Song tomorrow. I think it could be Broncos SK, because as far as I know, nobody advocates for them. He or his partner is confused with Google Translate.

I know this for a while now, but I love the third party and really hoped I would get this game in SK, but no. I was more busy than I expected and probably would not have played if I had known so much.
    I forgot Decky's suspicions about mice and maybe he could do the same. I really think Song or Mouse killed Dekey
    There seems to be something wrong with Broncos that is quieter than usual. Also, Dekay was suspicious of Song, even though he was suspicious of it. If I pick one of them to qualify, I'll pick the Broncos, but I'll be good at eliminating Song tomorrow. I think it could be Broncos SK, because as far as I know, nobody advocates for them. He or his partner is confused with Google Translate.

I know this for a while now, but I love the third party and really hoped I would get this game in SK, but no. I was more busy than I expected and probably would not have played if I had known so much.
    I forgot Decky's suspicions about mice and maybe he could do the same. I really think Song or Mouse killed Dekey

When I'm a mob, I usually don't kill people who suspect me. I usually kill those who are a threat and cannot be traced back to me. Also, I usually leave Dekay alive the first night so that they have a better chance to play. If I were a mafia, I wouldn't have killed Dekay.

Do you think Song could have done that?
    The nush theory is interesting, I could see it was really more than Pandora. I do not know, Pandora seems to be city to me, but I probably do not know her well enough to know her as scum. I think my biggest suspects would be mouse, song, maybe Nush, I'm not sure in what order
    I'm here, clean from sleep :)

I'm not sure I see an almond / song partnership. How much did Nush Song defend yesterday when Decay song disappeared? I do not remember him doing it, but I could be wrong.
    I'm between a song and a mouse, but I could go to Almond (Nush). What bothers me about voting for a song is that I worry Pandora is bad. Maybe I second-guess myself.
    Vote: Song

It can be changed by the end of the day

Hmmm, that's how Broncos expressed his suspicion against Song and even voted for him. But later he turned it into Pandora. I wonder if it was a bus because no one else seemed to be voting for Song or the town of Broncos.

When I'm a mob, I usually don't kill people who suspect me. I usually kill those who are a threat and cannot be traced back to me. Also, I usually leave Dekay alive the first night so that they have a better chance to play. If I were a mafia, I wouldn't have killed Dekay.

Hmmm, I'm not getting that much information from the mouse

xSongx wrote: »
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    What did the Broncos say? All I remember is that they are confused.

What do you think so far?

What about the Broncos? I think they are confused and busy, and their posts have not spoken to me yet. That said, I was not even beaten as a municipality. I think they are cities with a 60/40 slope because I think if they were dirty they would try to stay here longer. But it is a small town and I will not be surprised if it changes.

I hope you understand! :D
    What did the Broncos say? All I remember is that they are confused.
    Reading Song, she seems strong neutral, which is strange because she generally feels urban to me. I do not think I am against the elimination of the song. Also read, I think Titi is uncomfortable with the difficulty of reading posts. I still do not like his quick election.
    You do not like the direct vote for Toti (I think) and yet you voted for it? How does it work? Or maybe Google Translate makes me understand something different.

Also, of course I feel different. We use Google Translate. I try not to get too much "emotions and epidemics" because of this.

(epidemics? ????)

I think the Broncos meant that Tuti voted for Caro and then quickly voted.
    Okay nice. It makes more sense and is less suspicious than the Bronch.

I mean, okay. The Broncos post is less suspicious now.
    I really do not want to take the parrot out today. I'm not too scared if it's the mafia, but they don't make me feel like a mafia. If it is a city, I do not want to lose it. I think the Broncos are a weird thing.

Vote Broncos
    I think we really need to look at who DeKay thought. I want to look at her past posts and really try to read on the lines there. I believe she was the most suspicious about Broncos and song.

Broncos and Song - what are your current thoughts on everything?

I am still very worried about the Broncos. I am still harassed by their vote today and I feel that this may be the candidate who killed DeKay. I think the mouse may have killed DeKay as well, as it's a bit suspicious.

I don't know about Nish or Kiro. Kiro was just silent and didn't say weight. Nosh had already spoken but it had no effect on me.

You are now 50/50, Pandora. You have spoken but you have not done as foolishly as I said. I can see him because of the translation. I don’t think people say much because they have to keep it through Google Translate.
    I think we really need to look at who DeKay thought. I want to look at her past posts and really try to read on the lines there. I believe she was the most suspicious about Broncos and song.

Broncos and Song - what are your current thoughts on everything?

I am still very worried about the Broncos. I am still harassed by their vote today and I feel that this may be the candidate who killed DeKay. I think the mouse may have killed DeKay as well, as it's a bit suspicious.

I don't know about Nish or Kiro. Kiro was just silent and didn't say weight. Nosh had already spoken but it had no effect on me.

You are now 50/50, Pandora. You have spoken but you have not done as foolishly as I said. I can see him because of the translation. I don’t think people say much because they have to keep it through Google Translate.

Can you explain what you think is suspicious about Broncos? Ready to vote for the Broncos today?

Yes, I can vote for the Broncos today. His vote to Totti felt pressure yesterday, as I said before.
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    I think Tuti is the most urban person at the moment. Mouse and song just disappeared so it was a bit suspicious. I do not know much about Pandora and Nush.

I see Pandora or Nush killing him tbh.

That makes sense too. DeKay didn't say much about them but wouldn't protect them. They could also use this to frame me or Broncos.
    How about voting, guys?

I'd like to vote for Broncos or Pandora. I have been worried about the Broncos since yesterday. I read Pandora as a city yesterday but today they feel like a mafia. That's why I prefer Broncos.

(wow that translation actually worked!)
    I am the city, I promise. Dismissing me was a mistake. There’s no way I killed DeKay last night. I think we should kill Pandora or the Broncos. At least one of them must be the mafia, if not both.

I could stand to eliminate Pandora. What do you think about mouse and Nush?

The mouse is one of the things that can kill me DeKay. Pandora I think is more likely. It could be a mouse or you. However, DeKay thinks you're a mafia for a long time, so I don't think you kill a lot of people. The DeKay mouse also found something suspicious. Yesterday, Nosh didn’t feel like a city or a mafia. It didn’t change because they said nothing.

Okay Song mentioned Bronco a lot. And she voted for him too. It may not be a team.

If the mafia is nothing more than SK, then I'm lost lol

Vote: Pandora

And no, it’s not to protect the Song or whatever. Song may still be bad, but I can't see why DeKay won't imprison him because he also doesn't have a good reading in the city.

Pandora seemed a little deficient. It's not talkative like last time and it didn't help much.

What are you current thoughts right now? What about your thoughts on Nush or Song?

The song is suspected of killing Dikai. Nush is strangely quiet, but I don't know if they're acting like ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Do they act the way they like? XD What about everyone? What do you think about everything so far?

Everyone looks weird in this game. I think it's google translate. Karu is the only person that I haven't really seen being Mafia or SK. Nush was quieter than usual, but I think that's thanks to Google Translate. Same with Pandora. The song sounds normal and I think I'm the only one who really thinks about it, but last night's murder was weird and direct. Broncos also seem a bit flawed. I don't know who to vote for.

However, the mouse believed that Song was normal.

I think I'm fine with Pandora removal maybe. Now I change my voice, it is not a plot in stone

Vote: Pandorra

The Broncos were the first to follow my vote in Pandora. However, the mouse followed immediately after.

For now, I tend to vote for the mouse more.

Dude, I wish we had killed Broncose Tuti on Day 1, though xD

I think it would be more useful.

Voting history:

Day one:
    DeKay v. Nush
    Keyen v. Bella
    DeKay v. Song
    Caro v. Broncos
    Tuti v. Caro
    Tuti unvotes
    Pandora v. Tuti
    Broncos v. Tuti
    DeKay v. Broncos
    DeKay v. Song
    Caro unvotes
    Nush v. Tuti
    Song v. Broncos
    Caro v. Broncos

Broncos (2) - Song, Caro
    Tuti (3) - Pandora, Broncos, Nush
    Song (1) - DeKay

Day two:
    Pandora v. Song
    Caro v. Pandora
    Broncos v. Song
    Broncos v. Pandora
    Mouse v. Pandora
    Song v. Pandora

Song (1) - Pandora
    Pandora (4) - Caro, Broncos, Mouse, Song (hammer)

Hmm Mouse did not vote on day 1.

Song voted for the Broncos on Day 1, but Tuti's dismissal was safe enough.

Why is it so difficult? :s

Maybe it's more likely that Song was a lonely mafia and we still have SK. In that case, it could be you both.

Okay, I do not want to stretch it anymore. I know everyone is still asleep, even the hosts, but I'm already over this game xD

I'm very sorry if I make the city lose now. It was not my best game.

Vote: Mouse

• LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    Final day three vote count:

Mouse v. Broncos
    Broncos v. Mouse
    Caro v. Mouse

Broncos (1) - Mouse
    Mouse (2) - Broncos, Caro

"Guys, we got a call from the Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education! It appears that everyone has been marmaladed!"

"No wait! Carlo the city voted for Mice! We are saved!"

"Unbelievable, and to think that we were almost stuck with this stupid translation error! Finally we can speak normally again."

"The legend says that even DeKay was surprised by the turnout of events. This game is crazy."

Mouse was whackinated by the town. She was the Mafia Godfather.

The normality of speech has been restored! Town wins!
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif