Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

** SailorCeti's Builds ** (Updated 3/20/22)

SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
edited March 2022 in The Sims 4 Lots
Credit: Based on a suggestion by DeanXel, this is where I will be adding new builds from now on. In the meantime, here are some links to past builds. Hopefully, this will declutter the forums a bit.

Description: Hey there, I'm SailorCeti (formerly Metaphasic). I've been playing Sims games since SimAnt and have gone through all the Sims City and Sims versions over the years. I didn't begin submitting builds until Sims 3, however. Anyway, this is where I'll be dropping new builds from now on. All future uploads will be made here, and unless an admin feels like taking the time to integrate all my old build posts, the links below will have to do for now. Personally, I'm not doing that. LOL

Sims 4 (Posts)

NEW and UPDATED - The Freeling Residence

Tsukino Usagi's House

The Thomson Residence and Family

First Order Outpost

Modest Midrange Modern

The Freeling Residence (Potergeist Haunted House)

Oasis Landing Pad (Sims 4 Edition)

Black Mamba

Boxes are Nice

1216 Franklin Avenue (The Loud House)

Temporal Tarrace

Sims 4 (For uploads I never made a post for)

Touch of Class (Update)

Touch of Class

First Order Barracks

House of Dracul

Sims 3 Studio (For those who still play)

Click Here
This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
Post edited by SailorCeti on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds! :) Simmers will enjoy looking at all of your builds together. Each of your builds that you posted are very nice and I will look forward to seeing your future builds here as well. :)
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    Asymmetric Ascension

Created: 02/24/21
    Type: Residential
    Value: $330,690
    Filesize: 282KB
    Size: 50x50
    Bedrooms: 5
    Bathrooms: 4
    Description: This modern estate comes complete with a master bedroom, three children's rooms, a butler's quarters, a kitchen with an island and breakfast nook, a dining room, a living room, a recreation room, a lounge, a hot tub, and a pool. Moveobjects was only used in a few places to get around the 'Cannot intersect obstruction' bug caused by platforms of different heights. This is a known bug. Once it is fixed, this will be rendered moot.

Gallery Link
    Images Link

Preview
    cmRsToy.png

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
    Asymmetric Ascension is a very lovely modern family estate! :) Very stylish exterior design and great architecture! The white and black coloured exterior walls is nice. The lilypads water fountain features with plants on the edges are very lovely! Very nice back patio with a great pool, very nice roof covered hot tub and outdoors living sitting area, and the outdoors dining area is very nice to enjoy eating outside . The interior furnishings and the layout are lovely! Very nice bedroom colours and the floor rugs add a nice touch to the rooms. Very nice family room to have fun playing arcade games, ping ping and enjoy watching tv.
    It is a very nice modern home for a family :)
    P.S. If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what did and did not like about it. I am always looking for areas to improve upon. Thanks!

• QueenV815QueenV815 Posts: 163 Member
    WOW that's an amazing modern home!
    Take a trip over to my Showcase thread to see some of my favorite builds I've done: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/984788/queenv815-builds#latest :smiley:
    Thank you Rosemow and QueenV815!

Tycho Monolith

Created: 03/03/21
    Type: Generic
    Value: $2,770
    File Size: 170KB
    Lot Size: 20x30

Description: If this appears on your planet, something wonderful is going to happen.

(This was done mostly for fun, and to mark the lot for something else later.)

Gallery Link

TND56la.png

• eufleufl Posts: 64 Member
    You´ve built some very nice houses (I´ve looked to the imgur links) but what I really love, is this black stone... Where are we from? You really brightened my day with this...
    eufl wrote: »
    You´ve built some very nice houses (I´ve looked to the imgur links) but what I really love, is this black stone... Where are we from? You really brightened my day with this...

I don’t recall the pack off hand, but it’s called “a concrete idea.”

edited April 2021
    Tsukino Usagi's House

Created: 04/24/21
    Type: Residential
    Value: $102,700
    Filesize: 298KB
    Size: 30x30
    Bedrooms: 4
    Bathrooms: 1
    Description: After nearly thirty years of watching Sailor Moon, and studying her house, inside and out, I give you the most accurate build available. Though some of the walls appear in different colors in the anime, I attribute this to lighting. The colors are most likely white, except for the accent walls. The upstairs bathroom was omitted because it shouldn't exist according to the exterior dimensions. Basic furnishings have been included but not to the point of clutter. The upstairs loft is for show only.

Gallery Link
    Imgur Link

Preview
    FIqg5F0.png

Tsukino Usagi's House is a lovely home! :) It is very nice that you made a sims game version of her home. Very nice exterior design and the blossoms are pretty! The carport is great! Very nice outdoors dining and bbq area. The layout of the interior and the furnishing of each room is lovely! The curtains are pretty! Very nice sofa sitting area in the living room to enjoy watching tv. The design of each of the bedroooms are very nice :)
    The Freeling Residence (Redo)

Created: 03/20/2022
    Type: Haunted Residential
    Value: $140,609
    Filesize: 294KB
    Size: 50x50 (Designed for "Oakenstead" in Willow Creek)
    Bedrooms: 4
    Bathrooms: 3
    Description: This is an update to my prior Poltergeist build, and is designed for the "Oakenstead" lot in Willow Creek. It is a complete redesign, based on the actual floorplans, not what you see in the movie. It uses bb.MoveObjects to get around a few issues, as well as the "Asphalt 2" CC by Pralinesims at TSR. Make sure you have bb.MoveObjects on, and the CC installed before downloading. All interactables and paths tested for play. Have fun being haunted!

Gallery Link
    Images Link

F3mZafa.png

The Freeling Residence (Redo) is a lovely home! :) Very great exterior design and the sloped roofing is very nice. The lavender, blossoms,red maple trees gardenbeds are pretty! Very nice pool patio. The interior furnishings and the layout are lovely! Very nice bedroom colors. The kitchen design is great! Very nice eat in dining area.