Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited February 2021
    @permanentrose
    For Update 53. Lol EAT IT SOFIA.. lol I make evil sims do that to others way too frequently. I love your club area by the way.
    Oh Mario let it out! Lol, sounds like Bjergsen wants some pie to me Abuela!
    For Update 54 Nice shot of the sea monster (didn't know she had a name either!) Anyway I think you advanced your story by showing how unsuited they are for each other. The breakup will be easier when it has to come.
    Yeah lifestyles aren't going to work well with this challenge and moving them around and having them do so many different things... well unless you love a tense sim lol.
    No real plans if Judith or any one else that has Archie's children. I mean he could visit of course lol, but yeah I don't want to play big households. I've had lothario's before and sometimes I make a kids club so they can spend time all at once hehe.. well see.

@Karababy52
    For Day 22
    Nice set up before the move. Glimmerbrook is so beautiful in the winter and you get such great shots. Lol I thought Morgan was flirting with her at first and maybe he is but I guess he picked up on Josh's pet name for her instead?
    It's a lot of fun for me to play in this manner instead of trying to work out a story for sure!

@SoulGal7
    For Sunday Day 13 I really feel for Sakura questioning things. We know Kiyoshi's not getting the letters too. I can see a drama brewing here. Thing is I'm not a believer in one true love.. maybe one great love? So I can see Sakura being happy with Wolfgang too.
    Great that you got your saves back again... the frustration!

@lilypadmeulin
    For Day 14 Jenny is starting to really do great now. I had a hard time getting the fully relaxed too. I think I had to try again and again and it finally dinged off... that might have been one that dinged off with traveling off lot too.
    For Day 15 Lol the snooty lady showing back up is funny... Ice cream thief!! You might have to cheat up the aspiration if you keep trying. Some of them are glitchy.

@Kanindota
    Oh man what a huge update. I think I gotta talk about it all at once!
    Lol I like that River is a player! Sorry that's just fun and funny to me obviously. Do it! He can feel bad about it or not, but yeah a few kisses don't make a slimebag, and it's a game either way! Besides with all that is on your plate you might as well have fun in the game.
    I'm glad you like the way I play, mostly it's just for giggles ... I can try real story telling but I swear I get too anxious to do that here, especially with the pressure of putting it out daily. No way! It's easier to tell a story if it hits but otherwise just do slapstick silly stuff and play the game for me. I know I'll be playing out the serial romantic eventually on both Roxanne and Archie, but something tells me they won't be as hard on themselves as River is!

@Skeilah
    For the 22nd Wow look at all those reward points. You don't buy him traits? Once that money starts rolling in from books you'll top that quick.
    Ahh man the girl from G gang! I'm interested in hearing Brytani's story.
    For the 23rd Beatrix is so cute and yes with the sliders and all it looks like you could break her. Sheesh I don't know how you play so many sims. I feel bad for Jess!
    Whew, what a backstory for why Isaius is the way he is. Makes sense though. Now we gotta see if he's cured or stopped!

@Ellupelluellu
    For Day 19.. Nice towel Malcolm!! (totally not looking at the towel) I really love OR... I think I'll try to make time to send Roxanne in spring and summer to collect the plants. Such a great update :)
    Malcolm can make pretty kids too... I was surprised. Good to know you really didn't change him. Thanks for letting me know the mod you used. I've bookmarked it. I'm interested in that for another story I have going.. but might not play for a long time since I'm mostly just doing this.
    egTcBMc.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    @Hermitgirl
    LOL at the "totally not looking at the towel" :joy:
    yes my personal rule of makeovers is always NO surgeries :) They have their look for a reason, and once again, beauty is in the eyes of beholder :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    edited February 2021
    February 23
    Just a few snaps for this day!
    jl4UunN.png
    I only played for a sim day or two. I like watching them in the house. Roxanne had an old friend come knock on the door and socialized a bit. Patchy found out where I put the cursed arrangements.. I keep moving them around but the sims seeks them out to cry or get angry over. Archibald joined the freelancer career and chose paranormal, and went to his first easy gig that night. It was at the Vatore's house and they were freaking out! He took care of those spirits though. I really loved his reward for the gig, the Dahlia doll!
    fvhi8ST.png
    CzPjxMo.png
    E99USsK.png
    S4LW9Ku.png
    egTcBMc.png
    @Hermitgirl
    Oh poor Patchy :D Hah.. first gig at Vatores? Game please use something more believable :D

edited February 2021
    Hey.. I need to ask one thing.

I was going to add all of the teens I could found in my save.. and when I placed Jules, I realized I placed her at my main save,
    q88KXTi.jpg
    not at my challenge save.. so I kind of am asking permission to use, AND post pictures, your sims at my main save, instead of challenge.. as it desperately needs more teens :)

ETA, I do not mean post pictures in here! No , in other thread.

You can definitely use Roxanne in anything @Ellupelluellu :) . I also didn't mind about the vampire house being a haunted place. I kind of think it's funny for them to be scared too. I can see why it might be irritating though depending on character types and how we see our sims.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited February 2021
    February - Day 23: "A picture's worth a thousand words."

UUafpQL.png

Notes
    igZNv9F.png
    Essa decided to hang the photos she took in Glimmerbrook in the computer nook and added others of she and Josh, plus the plaque they got for successfully climbing to the top of Mt. Komorebi. She'd need to take them down in a few days for the move, so it was kind of silly to do it. But what harm could it do? They made her smile and, well, she missed Josh, as always. It helped to see his gorgeous face, even if it wasn't the same as in person.

h7JeO7b.png
    Caroline Albright called to let her know the closing date had been set for next Friday. After speaking with her, she called everyone for a club gathering. She still wanted a group shot of everyone in the club to have a memory of the friends she'd made and the fun they'd shared together. It hadn't all been sad and bad here in Windenburg, and they were a big reason for that.

fba9d0A.png
    They let loose and had some fun dancing for awhile first. Everyone was having a good time and especially loved it when Essa got behind the DJ booth and spun some tunes with the telesplosion feature activated.

Xw60HHN.png
    Essa asked everyone to change into their club party outfits while she set-up a rental camera behind the DJ booth to take some photos while they did a group dance, and then a group photo.
    (I'm going to miss her so much when she's gone. I know you can't hear me Essa, but I'll always love you.)

F6D3S6m.png
    I absolutely love these group dance photos! I'm biased, but I think they look great together!

Ixq9LkU.png
    BSlSdNW.png

LBPciGJ.png
    Finally it was time for the group still shot.

"Everybody stand still and look confident, okay? Ready? On 3. 1, 2, 3...hold!"

6qVvks4.png
    "And that's a wrap guys. Thank you so much! I love you guys so much. It's been so much fun and I hope to see all of you again after I've moved. Be good to Molly, she's the best!"
    (Aww, man, she's so sweet. I hope he loves you as much as I do and treats you right. You deserve it.)

rehlgdI.png
    "Lookin' hot in that hat Essa...I'm going to miss you, in case you didn't know."
    "Aww Damon, I'll miss you too. But I'll come back to visit, I promise!"
    "You better!"
    "You're lookin' hot tonight too. Love that shirt. Hey! Can I get a photo of you? I know I already took one of you before and now the group shot, but I'd love an individual one of everybody in their club party outfits too."
    "Definitely!"

DrExIgn.png
    "How's this?"
    (Show her what's she's missing.)

"Perfect! Very sexy Mr. Hot Shot Vamp."
    "I knew you wanted me." Damon laughed and then winked.
    "You know it! But, just as a..."
    "Friend, yeah, I know. It's cool. I'm happy for you Essa. I really am. I'll just go have a drink now and drown out the pain of never having you."
    "You're so funny Damon, never change!"
    "Can a leopard change it's spots?" Damon said and laughed as he walked over to the bar to make himself a drink.

Zadm8yK.png
    "Another picture? Okay, if you must."
    "Thanks Ridge, you look great by the way."
    "Thanks!"

bEiexA9.png
    "Oh yeah, you can take my picture pretty lady."
    "Pfft, give it up Carter, she's got a boyfriend."
    "Oh well, can't blame a guy for tryin' right?"
    "HAHA That's what I said!."

Essa just laughed and rolled her eyes.
    (Guys will be guys I guess.)
    "You're next Kent!"

rFjLCYw.png
    "Seriously? Another photo. *sigh* Okay."
    "Aw, come on, give me a smile, please?"
    "Why, I'm not happy?"
    "Oh get over yourself Kent. You'll be fine. Some cute little thing will catch your eye and you'll forget all about me."
    "Uh huh, sure. Do you have this 'cute little thing's' phone number?"
    Essa again just laughed and rolled her eyes before walking away to find Kira.

Rsl5Hz0.png
    "Perfect! Thanks Kira!"
    "You're welcome, and good luck in Glimmerbrook. I heard it's a very magical place."
    "Yes, it is and very beautiful. Hit me up later and I'll show you some photos I took."
    "Sounds good! Hey Ridge, bet I can beat you in a dance battle."
    "You can try, but you won't. I'm too good."
    Ridge said with a big smile for Kira.
    (I think he might have a crush on her.)

ZxAUE0d.png
    "Nice pose Willow, you look very cute tonight. I don't think I've told, but I love your hair!"
    "Thanks! Can you tell I love pink?"
    "No, really? I never would've guessed."
    The two had a laugh and little chat before Essa went to find Molly. She'd saved the best for last. Photos of Molly always turned out so fun and cute.

MXGTSpX.png
    "Two Thumbs up girlfriend! One for you and one for me!"
    "You're so cute Molly. I love you! Love your hair like that too!"
    "Love you too Essa. Oh and thanks, they're called space buns, I think? I can't remember because I'm so spacey. Get it? HAHA"
    "Never change Molly."
    "No way Jose!"

The club gathering ended soon after. They'd been dancing and partying all night into the early morning hours. Everyone promised they'd be back next Saturday for a Farewell party Essa was throwing which also happened to be New Year's Eve. Should be a whiz bang of a blow out!
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    Getting ready to begin my first day but I had a question - are we allowed to build a house? Or do we have to live off the land?
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited February 2021
    Getting ready to begin my first day but I had a question - are we allowed to build a house? Or do we have to live off the land?

@AnnoyingTiger - If you want to start rags to riches you can and build up slowly from there. That is how most of us have started. Or you could begin with the regular simoleons you start with $20K and start with that. It's your choice really. See page 1 for the post on the rules/suggestions.
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member

I was going to add all of the teens I could found in my save.. and when I placed Jules, I realized I placed her at my main save,
    q88KXTi.jpg
    not at my challenge save.. so I kind of am asking permission to use, AND post pictures, your sims at my main save, instead of challenge.. as it desperately needs more teens :)

@Ellupelluellu - You can use Sakura and post her in whatever story you like. :)
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member

q88KXTi.jpg

Sure!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    SoulGal7 wrote: »

@AnnoyingTiger - If you want to start rags to riches you can and build up slowly from there. That is how most of us have started. Or you could begin with the regular simoleons you start with $20K and start with that. It's your choice really. See page 1 for the post on the rules/suggestions.

I read them but my brain just didn't process the information I was looking for lol Thank you!
    ntlW6ly.png
    *Updated my Day 23 post - I'll reply and comment next. Before I do that though, I have a question for y'all. Is there any way to make a screenshot into a framed photo that can be hung on the wall of a Sim's house that isn't considered CC? I think Sims4Studio is capable of doing that, but then it would be considered CC, right? I don't know how to do it though, if that program can do it non-CC. Would anyone be willing to help me with that? No hurry, just whenever you have time would be good. Let me know! Be back soon! :)
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    *Updated my Day 23 post - I'll reply and comment next. Before I do that though, I have a question for y'all. Is there any way to make a screenshot into a framed photo that can be hung on the wall of a Sim's house that isn't considered CC? I think Sims4Studio is capable of doing that, but then it would be considered CC, right? I don't know how to do it though, if that program can do it non-CC. Would anyone be willing to help me with that? No hurry, just whenever you have time would be good. Let me know! Be back soon! :)

If you do it via S4S if’s indeed considered CC. I do it like that😂 I don’t know another way, but I know @permanentrose had her own maxed out photographer who made pictures for her Sims if she wanted non CC photos on the wall. You have to get the photographer in the household for a while and then you can make pictures using the photographer. Something like that.
    Karababy52 wrote: »

Umm, I know you can buy a camera for your sims, take a picture with the camera and then hang it on the wall. I don't know about screenshots, but I think it's not possible without it becoming cc.
    ntlW6ly.png
    It's finally here, the 24th has arrived and Astrid is ready to begin her journey! =D So excited to be a part of this~

000-1.png

013-7.png

I have updated the Info & Index page to include more of her backstory. If interested, you can also check out all the screenshots taken from day one on my WordPress blog.
    ntlW6ly.png
    @AnnoyingTiger Welcome once again! Love your blog and love the first day. Looking to just pictures sure is relaxing😂 the cat is so cute^^

Also, happy birthday!🎉
    @Skeilah Thanks so much! #^-^#) And yes, I had to control myself or else every single picture would just be the cat haha she's just too cute <3
    ntlW6ly.png
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @Skeilah

Awww, Beatrix is so cute! I don't have that mod but it makes her look adorable. I really look forward to seeing what they get up to at the academy!

@SoulGal7

My heart just ached at this one. Siobhan was so awful to Sakura right after she'd had her heart broken live on TV. What an awful way to find out about your boyfriend cheating on you! I'm glad Sofia and Luna left, too, because it was just a horrible thing to witness. I'd have quit as well.
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @Karababy52

Molly continues to be my all time fave! She looks so cute with the space buns, too.

@AnnoyingTiger

Pumpkin looks so cute in all the shots you took of him! I love his outfit!
    edited February 2021
    @Skeilah
    Yep, novels! Sorry about that, I need to learn how to shorten my sentences, but still mean the same thing. Not easy, for me anyway. o.O Thanks, glad you don't mind if I 'borrow' your ideas. :) Essa's throwing a big NYE Farewell party for Saturday's post since it'll really be NYE in her world that day. I'm excited for it! :)

Yay! So glad Johnny and Julian are friends now. :) It's cool about Jess, I can see how that could happen. Some people are just like that.

Aha! I thought so! At first I thought, maybe he's just bigger and more muscular or something and it's an optical illusion. Nope, he is taller. Thanks for letting me know! :)

LOL Sorry, I love Morgyn, but can't help it, I don't like her. She's usually so full of herself, flopping her arms around, "Look it's me, look I'm fabulous, looooook at meeeee!" Glad she's going to be one of the good guys though. Maybe I'll like her more. I'm sure you'll be able to handle all the characters with flying colors! :)

Oh cool! Glad they'll be living on their own again. I love that lot, I use it all the time for my Spellcasters. I think I've only used one other once. But I bulldozed the house that was on it, so it was empty too when my Sim moved in. Gotta do that R2R at all costs! ;) I wish the Magic Headquarters was a real academy, would be so fun that way! Have fun building one yourself if you do!

Oh everyone can see it, I just pretended that only those with 'the sight' or gift can hear it. By dead end, I meant they weren't worthy so their dream of being a Spellcaster is dead. Not a dead end like there's nothing at the end of the trail except the waterfall. :D I could not resist having Morgyn play a part. Especially after they just happened to show up while Essa was there and try to walk by her. The reading minds thing is also pretend on my part. I just thought if anyone would have that ability it would be Morgyn. You think it's creepy too? Essa certainly does. :D

Yes, March is certainly going to be a month full of lots of action and hopefully good things for our challenge Sims. I can't wait...is it Monday yet? lol

Ah, yes, I figured it would work something like that with Gabbie. Good luck trying to keep in Isaius' good graces if he finds out Gabbie. You'll be toast! O.O

Day 23 - Oh my, Beatrix is a little cheerful bug isn't she? I like how Naoki called her little one. hehe Bryon cracks me up, the minute things got all peppy and cheerful, he's like 'I'm out of here.' :D Love that Johnny and Julian get along so well. Poor Jess, she looks so sad, like she's right on the edge of crying every minute. I hope Beatrix really can cheer her up and not annoy the bejeezus out of her. o.O

Behind the scenes - Holy Simoly, I'm speechless. You have a wonderfully creative imagination, I love the explanations for how Isaius is the way he is. It almost makes me feel sorry for him now. Oh and I love Brytani now, at least in your story, she's very sweet and compassionate, understanding, just a great character. And Wallace, he's adorable! So sweet how Brytani gave him a final resting place. Seriously, I almost got a tear in my eye, for Isaius! o.O What!? Okay, I better shut up now or this novel is going to turn into a trilogy if I'm not careful. :D

@lilypadmeulin
    Sounds good. Oh no, that bites about the Onsen. Have you tried doing a repair? If not, that might fix it. There's a patch Thursday too, so maybe that'll fix it too.

Looks like Jenny had a great weekend! Garden is growing as is her house, she finally got her ice cream and exchanging promise rings with Rohan. Awesome! Glad you figured out how to make the lot into a tiny residential. That's going to help immensely with her skills. Happy she got another pit beast too! Go Jenny!

I love Molly too! I think I love her in this more than I did during her own challenge! She wasn't this happy-go-lucky in that though since it was a Runaway Teen Challenge. Maybe she's learned to let down her hair and have fun since then eh? ;)

@permanentrose
    I love Emily! I've only tried to see her once and it didn't happen, but I did spot her and take a screenshot when I wasn't looking once. Very nice of you to show her to the kids in your care.

Glad Jules & Mario had some fun together, even if there was a bit of a downer with them both realizing they want something different out of life than the other. Nice how Jules broke the tension. They can't avoid the issue for long though, unfortunately. However, it does look like they're holding hands. Very relaxing update. :)

@Ellupelluellu
    Ah, Daddy's girl, somehow I figured that was the case. Little girls do tend to worship their Fathers. :) Yes, there is a lot to do there. Especially if you love the outdoors, nature and camping, which I most certainly do! :)

@Kanindota
    Day 43 - So Hugo slipped on nothing? Twice? That is so weird! :D

Day 44 - Sofia and Kaori talked him into going to the Bluffs to bully him into swimming? Has he told them what happened to him? Maybe he should so they won't do stuff like that to terrify him. Poor River.

Day 45 - Gah! Double poor River. Seems he can't get away from fires either. o.O

Day 46 - Sheesh, why do girls always think they can 'fix' guys? Just let the guy live his life how he wants instead of trying trick him into doing stuff. Oh no, tsk, River, silly guy. Could've got 400 instead of 50 out of that autograph. Oh well...

Day 47 - lol Okay, River definitely has the Serial Romantic aspiration eh? I knew it! He's so funny, he feels bad for going after all these girls, but he likes it at the same time. Doesn't surprise me, he's a guy. 'nuff said.

Day 48 - Aww, so now Sofia does know and she's remorseful about what she did. I always liked that girl. I'm glad River kissed her. But sad at the same time. Because you know she's going to find out about all those other girls he's kissed. o.O

Annnnd, your notes confirm my suspicion! :D It can get repetitious at times playing this game, but there's always some gems in there you can make something out of. At least you have an aspiration to work on with River. I'm making Essa wait until she moves to Glimmerbrook before doing another aspiration. I'm trying to just do the aspirations available in each world, if they have any. Although I did work a little on Angler's Ace in Mt. Komorebi. But that was her only way to make any income at the time, couldn't be helped. Ah well... Great updates! Didn't seem all that long either. ;) Oh, well hey, throw some chocolate my way! I could use it for my next post so I don't get behind too.

@SoulGal7
    The camping trip with Sakura as the leader to earn her final badge sounds like it'll be fun for her. Or it did until she saw the news about Kyoshi and Kaori and Siobhan was being such a 'technical term for a female dog' about it. Wow, she certainly showed her true colors eh? So, so glad Luna and Sofia ran out after her. THEY are her true friends in that club. I hope they abandon that witch too. How dare she call Sakura a lying popularity seeker? Ugh! I just want to slap her AND slap Kyoshi's Mom because you know she's behind all this, making Kyoshi think that Sakura never wrote to him and doesn't care or love him anymore. Wow, just Wow! I wish I could hug Sakura, poor girl. :'(

@Hermitgirl
    Yes! Glimmerbrook is another world that it's so, so easy to get great screenshots in any season. Nope, you are correct and nice job picking up on that little subtle hint to Morgyn's powers. They did pick up on the fact that Josh calls Essa Beautiful, wasn't flirting at all. Good job! :) I imagine it is, I know it comes a lot easier to me when I write just what's happening and not try to make a story out of it. I'm having fun though, even if it can be stressful sometimes. :)

Love your update, the screenshots are great! Especially love the one of Archie doing his gig at the Vatore's with the séance circle and the one of Patchy cursing at the flower arrangement. LOL Of course he'd find them. I had no idea that doll could be useful, the only time I've seen it is when multiples of it were dropped by Temperance in James Turner's LP for this pack. I just assumed they were fear inducing, not reducing. Good to know and great update! :)

@AnnoyingTiger
    First of all, Happy Birthday! :) Cool idea doing this with just screenshots to tell Astrid's story. Pumpkin is indeed adorable! I don't like dressing up pets in the game or in real life, except maybe for a bowtie collar or something, but Pumpkin is seriously making it harder to keep to that mentality, looks so cute in that little outfit! I like how you expanded on the background story for Astrid too, very creative! Welcome once more to the challenge, you're on your way! I hope you have a wonderful birthday too! :)

Thank you to those who gave suggestions and tips about how to make a screenshot into a framed photo our Sims can display that isn't CC. I kind of figured that wasn't possible, but had hopes to the contrary. I'll probably just photoshop the group image into a picture for story purposes. I had thoughts of just reinstalling S4S and making them myself anyway, I have it. I got it to get the larger images of our Sims household previews seen on the Gallery, but removed it afterward because it was causing my game to lag. Weird huh? I don't know why, but it did. So I'm a bit leary of opening it up again.

I'd have Josh take the photo, but I'd have to add the club to the household in order to get them stand (and stay) where I want them, and Josh would be a ninth and we can't have nine Sims in a household without, you guessed it, a Mod either. So that won't work, but it was a great idea! Perhaps if I REALLY want that group shot I'll make it through S4S, then just delete it again. Not sure if that would work though because after I delete the program, what happens to the photos I made? Would they still show or be black/blank afterward? *sigh* Seems like too much work and too many questions just for a few photos eh? :D Oh well, it was fun to think about at least. :)
    EDIT - I just noticed this and had to edit to add it: By the way, the title for Day 23 is so apropos, especially for the screenshot where Essa says, "that's a wrap..." If you look at all the club members, you can see so much going on behind Essa. Damon's thoughts, Molly smiling at her, Carter looking at Willow who's looking at Damon, Kent with his head down, and lastly Ridge and Kira looking at each other. Could've almost used the lyrics from a song called, "Love Stinks" too. Especially this line, "You love her, but she loves him, and he loves somebody else, you just can't win..." Well, it's fun to think about and it looks like that to me anyway. :D Is it just me? *shrugs*

Going back in game for a little bit soon to play for today's post before it's time to feed my kitties and then get some sleep. Had a nice run of being early for a change with my daily posts, but it didn't last long huh? Hopefully I can get back on track.

Have a great day/night everyone! *Hugs* <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    @Karababy52 Oh yeah... I forgot that I constantly use the pose player mod so that i can have everyone on the place I want without the need of adding them in the household. 😂 that’s a bummer. You can also temporarily install the pose player mod so that you can teleport everyone to the right place with that weird white knight-thingie, autonomy off, they wont walk away and Josh can take the photo. If you’re up for that anyways. And after that just delete the mod instead of a whole program 😂
    @Skeilah So if I did that, with the pose player mod, the photo would still work in game even after I got rid of the Mod? Is the pose player Mod very big?
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited February 2021
    @Karababy52 I've never had the patience to actually do this, but this is how people make that non CC wall art that you can download in the gallery. I think this could work to make one of your screenshots into a wall hanging.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/915498/tutorial-creating-nocc-paintings-for-the-gallery/p1
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Update 55 - Mission Accomplished

0F0leqP.jpg

Notes:
    The next day was Saturday, and that afternoon, Mario had a Spin Masters meeting, so Jules was left alone. She sent Hugo a text, remembering how Bex said it would be nice to check in with him to help propel the mission forward, and he replied with this:
    bKgO69i.png

I did not realize that you could casually be invited to Selvadorada. Since I tend to let Jules go to other worlds for special scenarios as long she doesn't really interact with world specific features, I decided to accept. Let's use @Kanindota's idea and say that the Villareals have a private jet that whisked both Hugo and Jules away for an exotic afternoon by the jungle. She notified Bex and put in her earpiece, feeling excited and nervous all at the same time.

"Wow, you look amazing!" Hugo told her, getting a proper look at her once they had left the aircraft.
    K4El0e6.jpg

"Here, I have something for you," he smiled sheepishly, handing her a rose. He must have been picking up some romance tips from all those books he's always reading.
    wXB5T2y.jpg

Once inside, he ordered them two fancy drinks.
    3PmvgVk.jpg

They brought them outside as the sun began to set and continued to chat cordially.
    pGNNGQ7.png

"I'm really enjoying spending time with you," Hugo told her once they finished their drinks, and surprised her when he reached out to grab her hand.
    IJTHYF3.jpg

Jules blushed and let her hand settle into his. "I'm enjoying it too," she answered.

"You have him in a good place right now," she heard Bex in her ear. "See if you can try to get him to take you back to his house after this."

"So, um, that fancy library in your house you were talking about," Jules began clumsily. "I'd love to see that sometime."

"Yeah?" Hugo raised an eyebrow, not at all put off by her stuttering over the words. "You know, if you want, we can go back there tonight."

"Score!" Bex shouted in her ear, making Jules wince slightly, though luckily Hugo didn't notice.

"Oh, sorry, I hope you don't mind dogs," Hugo said as they entered into the spacious front hall of his home. "Mischa usually barks at strangers, so at least he's being chill right now."
    koBNFDm.png

"Oh my goodness, he's beautiful! I love him!"
    FSJogEI.png

"Girl, chill it with the dog and focus," Bex hissed in her ear.

Jules stood up to follow Hugo to the library.

"Here, this is one of my favorites," Hugo told her, handing her a copy of Love in the Time of Sandwiches. "You can borrow it if you want."

"Thanks," Jules smiled at him, before heading over to the couch to continue chatting with him.
    xoUkFFm.png

Soon after, his father entered the library. "Sorry, Hugo, I didn't realize you had company!"
    7JRuqIu.png

"This is my friend, Jules," he introduced them. "And actually, do you mind if I run to the bathroom quickly. Dad, can you entertain her for a minute?" He seemed relieved to have an escape to take care of his needs without leaving Jules alone.
    iEav4GZ.png

"This could not be going more perfectly," Bex spoke excitedly. "Keep his attention. Now's your chance."

"It's really nice to meet you, Mr. Villareal. Your home is lovely."

"Thank you. How does Hugo know you?" he asked.

"We know each other from school," Jules answered briskly. "And we both hang out at the South Square Cafe sometimes." He still looked a little unsure. "I'm also in the Renegades with your younger son, Max."

This was the key. Jacques' face lit up, apparently all the more trusting of her since Max had good faith in her. "Well any friend of my sons is a friend of mine," he said approvingly, drawing her into a hug, the perfect amount of time to plant the bug. (Lol planting bugs is so awkward in this game. I wish you could bug an object or a computer or something, but hey, I'll make do.)
    RVHRUm0.png

Success!
    Xvr8QE0.png

Just then, Hugo returned. "I'll leave you two to it then," Jacques spoke, exiting the room.

"Actually, I was thinking I might head home. It's getting kind of late," Jules told Hugo, and his face fell a bit, but he agreed, leading her down toward the door to bid her farewell. "But let's hang out again soon," she cursed herself for offering him a false sense of hope, but she couldn't help herself.

As she said goodbye, Luna Villareal appeared noiselessly around the corner. Was that Jules Warner!? What was she doing here, getting all cozy with her brother? Wasn't she already dating that Mario kid from school? Oh, man, Brittany just has to see this, she thought, snapping a silent photo.
    rUXaLA2.png

Jules went home, feeling like she was floating on a cloud. What a thrill! No wonder Bex had dedicated her life to this career! She was surprised to find Mario still awake when she returned home.

"Oh wow! Look at you! Should I even ask?" Mario's tone was playful but held a hint of suspicion.
    XEPW4Qy.png

"Probably best not to do any talking right now," she purred, a wave of confidence washing over her. She crawled up on to his lap, swiftly silencing any of his concerns.
    YXE4LL5.png

"GIRL, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR EARPIECE!" Bex bellowed in her ear.
    AxtPmaD.png

Whoops.... ;)
    ---
    I know, this was a bit rushed, but I never wanted to dedicate too much time to this mission so two parts was definitely enough for me, though stuff with the Villareals will probably pop up again in the future.  

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top