Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Google Translate mafia take 2 (Town Win PG. 29)

Comments

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I'm here, clean from sleep :)

I'm not sure I see an almond / song partnership. How much did Nush Song defend yesterday when Decay song disappeared? I do not remember him doing it, but I could be wrong.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Maybe the foam is somewhere in town where people are reading and killing Deck because they knew it would bring a lot of suspects who they were not

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    online school sucks :p if anyone needs a replacement i dont mind taking over

I can agree with that. Online school sucks. XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    How about voting, guys?
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    DeKay thought Nush was urban by the end of the day.

DeKay also saw song as dirt - so what is it?

Hard to explain, lol.
    If I were a mafia, I would not kill the person most suspicious of me and not the person reading me town. Maybe I will kill someone to put me in the middle. Obviously, it depends on the game and on the players and partners.

This is the deadliest murder. It does not remove you but it does remove those who protect you.
    they/he
    xSongx wrote: »
    DeKay thought Nush was urban by the end of the day.

DeKay also saw song as dirt - so what is it?

Hard to explain, lol.
    If I were a mafia, I would not kill the person most suspicious of me and not the person reading me town. Maybe I will kill someone to put me in the middle. Obviously, it depends on the game and on the players and partners.

This is the deadliest murder. It does not remove you but it does remove those who protect you.

= wise
    they/he
  • LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    Day two vote count:

Pandora v. Song
    Caro v. Pandora

Song (1) - Pandora
    Pandora (1) - Caro

Friendly reminder that day 2 ends at 6 PM CST (in 4 hours from the time of this post)!
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
    How about voting, guys?

I'd like to vote for Broncos or Pandora. I have been worried about the Broncos since yesterday. I read Pandora as a city yesterday but today they feel like a mafia. That's why I prefer Broncos.

(wow that translation actually worked!)
    they/he
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    Day two vote count:

Pandora v. Song
    Caro v. Pandora

Song (1) - Pandora
    Pandora (1) - Caro

Friendly reminder that day 2 ends at 6 PM CST (in 4 hours from the time of this post)!

thank u frenchy for posting the vote count i wonder tho if u have thought more about replacing nush yet? :) let me no what u decide because im here to lend a helping hand
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
    Day two vote count:

Pandora v. Song
    Caro v. Pandora

Song (1) - Pandora
    Pandora (1) - Caro

thank u frenchy for posting the vote count i wonder tho if u have thought more about replacing nush yet? :) let me no what u decide because im here to lend a helping hand

We're not going to replace someone unless they need to be replaced, and Nush was last online last night, so it hasn't been long enough to know yet. It's very nice to offer though and we'll let you know if anyone needs a replacement! :)
    I'm between a song and a mouse, but I could go to Almond (Nush). What bothers me about voting for a song is that I worry Pandora is bad. Maybe I second-guess myself.

Vote: Song

It can be changed by the end of the day

• tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    Day two vote count:

Pandora v. Song
    Caro v. Pandora

Song (1) - Pandora
    Pandora (1) - Caro

We're not going to replace someone unless they need to be replaced, and Nush was last online last night, so it hasn't been long enough to know yet. It's very nice to offer though and we'll let you know if anyone needs a replacement! :)

ok frenchy thank u and hopefully nush doesnt come on so i can replace him ok ive been reading the game and i have so many thoughts but i cant share them because i cannot talk on topic can i?
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Vote: Pandora

And no, it’s not to protect the Song or whatever. Song may still be bad, but I can't see why DeKay won't imprison him because he also doesn't have a good reading in the city.

Pandora seemed a little deficient. It's not talkative like last time and it didn't help much.

What are you current thoughts right now? What about your thoughts on Nush or Song?

The song is suspected of killing Dikai. Nush is strangely quiet, but I don't know if they're acting like ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Do they act the way they like? XD What about everyone? What do you think about everything so far?

Everyone looks weird in this game. I think it's google translate. Karu is the only person that I haven't really seen being Mafia or SK. Nush was quieter than usual, but I think that's thanks to Google Translate. Same with Pandora. The song sounds normal and I think I'm the only one who really thinks about it, but last night's murder was weird and direct. Broncos also seem a bit flawed. I don't know who to vote for.
    Why is he so dead here?

I was so tired and probably went to bed before the sun came out ...

lol

edited February 2021
    Day two vote count:

Pandora v. Song
    Caro v. Pandora
    Broncos v. Song

Song (2) - Pandora, Broncos
    Pandora (1) - Caro

Friendly reminder that day 2 ends at 6 PM CST (in 1 hour from the time of this post)!
    I have second-thoughs about a song. As someone said (I think mice) in this game everyone has a little bit of doubt and I find it hard to tell who is the city and who is not

As day is about to end, and some of the players didn't even get on yet since day two started (plus a few other reasons), I'm going to extend day for another four hours.

Day 2 now ends at 10 PM CST.
    I am the city, I promise. Dismissing me was a mistake. There’s no way I killed DeKay last night. I think we should kill Pandora or the Broncos. At least one of them must be the mafia, if not both.
    they/he
    I am the city, I promise. Dismissing me was a mistake. There’s no way I killed DeKay last night. I think we should kill Pandora or the Broncos. At least one of them must be the mafia, if not both.

I could stand to eliminate Pandora. What do you think about mouse and Nush?

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Sorry I wasn't here today, I'm ill.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Sorry I wasn't here today, I'm ill.

Good recovery Almonds <3

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Day two vote count:

Pandora v. Song
    Caro v. Pandora

Song (1) - Pandora
    Pandora (1) - Caro

ok frenchy thank u and hopefully nush doesnt come on so i can replace him ok ive been reading the game and i have so many thoughts but i cant share them because i cannot talk on topic can i?

I am ill. If it gets worse, you may have to replace me.

Didn't translate because it's not in-game stuff.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

I could stand to eliminate Pandora. What do you think about mouse and Nush?

The mouse is one of the things that can kill me DeKay. Pandora I think is more likely. It could be a mouse or you. However, DeKay thinks you're a mafia for a long time, so I don't think you kill a lot of people. The DeKay mouse also found something suspicious. Yesterday, Nosh didn’t feel like a city or a mafia. It didn’t change because they said nothing.
    they/he