The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Looks delicious to me! :yum:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    Heck, yes. #1 in Singapore. 😂 Probably mostly due to me.
    defMd6W.jpg

DeKay wrote: »
    I've made the Mallorca bread but I had to throw away the coconut flour bread cuz it tasted gawd awful. I almost died. :D

Fl5hNj7.jpg

what was wrong? Too earthy?

I have no idea. It was sour and bitter. The recipe was kinda weird cuz it had apple cider vinegar and it used 4 teaspoons of baking powder... 🤔🤔 I think that's like way too much baking powder now that I think about it. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    defMd6W.jpg

I've made the Mallorca bread but I had to throw away the coconut flour bread cuz it tasted gawd awful. I almost died. :D

Fl5hNj7.jpg

I have no idea. It was sour and bitter. The recipe was kinda weird cuz it had apple cider vinegar and it used 4 teaspoons of baking powder... 🤔🤔 I think that's like way too much baking powder now that I think about it. 😂
    Apple cider vinegar? Boy that really must have been tart? Apple cider in it's self is a little tart if left unsweetened. But to have vinegar to that. This reminds me of a movie starring Russel Crowe, the movie was called A Good Year. After having learned about his uncle's passing Crowe's character return to France where he lived with uncle. The uncle owned a vineyard there, and is where Crowe's character live as a boy. Anyways, Crowe's character is greeted at the vineyard with a bottle of wine that was made at that vineyard. The wine was so awful that Crowe's character looked at the label on the bottle and called it a poison sticker. Later on in the movie, the taste of that wine was described as being rocket fuel.
    Today's Q Q is:
    If we go to a fair, what ride would I go on over and over again?

Hmm, maybe those simple ones that are just chill and not like high up or super spinny spinny. XD But I'd probably play more of the fair games rather than go on rides, to be honest.

sunman502 wrote: »
    defMd6W.jpg

Fl5hNj7.jpg

Apple cider vinegar? Boy that really must have been tart? Apple cider in it's self is a little tart if left unsweetened. But to have vinegar to that. This reminds me of a movie starring Russel Crowe, the movie was called A Good Year. After having learned about his uncle's passing Crowe's character return to France where he lived with uncle. The uncle owned a vineyard there, and is where Crowe's character live as a boy. Anyways, Crowe's character is greeted at the vineyard with a bottle of wine that was made at that vineyard. The wine was so awful that Crowe's character looked at the label on the bottle and called it a poison sticker. Later on in the movie, the taste of that wine was described as being rocket fuel.

Hahaha, love it. XD I usually don't mind apple cider vinegar taste. I sometimes drink it with my tea (cuz I would have acid reflux if I don't). I think the baking powder was what made it taste super terrible.
    832XG3D.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Hmm, maybe those simple ones that are just chill and not like high up or super spinny spinny. XD But I'd probably play more of the fair games rather than go on rides, to be honest.

defMd6W.jpg

Fl5hNj7.jpg

Hahaha, love it. XD I usually don't mind apple cider vinegar taste. I sometimes drink it with my tea (cuz I would have acid reflux if I don't). I think the baking powder was what made it taste super terrible.

I am not going on a ride at a fair. Not because I don’t like roller coasters, I love those. I just don’t trust something that can be put up in a day.
    Today's Q Q is:

Depends on how extravagant it is.

Big "no expenses spared" type of fair -
    DEFINITELY hitting the roller coasters!

Smaller "county fair" type of fair - going for the carousel!
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I agree with Mouse, I don't trust the fair rides...and after my concussion, I don't trust myself on most rides either :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Today's Q Q is:
    I'm Strawberry Shortcake.
    You're sweet, loving, and caring, but different from the bunch. You may not be the party type, but when you're around, people are glad about it.

I've never made a strawberry shortcake... maybe I should.
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    You're sweet, loving, and caring, but different from the bunch. You may not be the party type, but when you're around, people are glad about it.

Your questions are getting a little to far out there DeKay. Like this one, I don't see the connection between Disney characters and cakes.
    Today's Q Q is:

Your questions are getting a little to far out there DeKay. Like this one, I don't see the connection between Disney characters and cakes.

I don't know, man. Ask Buzzfeed. They made the quiz. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited February 2021
    Today's Q Q is:

I see a lot of connection between Disney characters and mass-produced cakes: tacky, oversweetened and full of toxicity, fakeness, and if consumed to excess, can shorten your life quality. yeah, I said it.

oh, and I took it. Chose Anger, Buzz Lightyear, Brown, and Woody. And I got Strawberry Shortcake and something about being cute and sweet and all.

I call Boy Cow Poo. And ask whatever you like, DeKay. We're all here by choice.

just realized we're cake buddies, Dekay. Yay!

Anyway if it's good, Strawberry shortcake was my fave when I was a kid. But I liked the spongecake type, whereas hubs grew up with traditional New England style which is made on basically, a scone or biscuit base.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:

Ask Buzzfeed? I can see the connection between Disney characters and cakes if the quiz was worded like this: If you had a cake with Disney characters on it, what flavor would your cake be? Now that's linking cakes with Disney characters.
    My flavor of cake is black licorice with a twist of vinegar and red pepper. LOL ACtually if I could have a piece of Ancho Chili Chocolate cake that would be worth going out for. But chili pepper and chocolate together haven't really hit this region yet, if they ever will.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:

Ask Buzzfeed? I can see the connection between Disney characters and cakes if the quiz was worded like this: If you had a cake with Disney characters on it, what flavor would your cake be? Now that's linking cakes with Disney characters.

I think the quiz is just trying to see what kinda 'cake' you are depending on your preference of the Disney characters regarding their behaviour or aesthetic. I know cake doesn't really have much character but it still has some kinda aesthetic, I guess? I have no idea. But Buzzfeed quizzes be like that sometimes. Haha. I just wanna pick something totally random.

Like they have even more ridiculous stuff like this with no connection at all.

rbUMZG4.png
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Guess what? I got strawberry shortcake, too :sweat_smile: actually, it's pretty tasty and I like it :yum: ...when I can actually eat strawberries :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    @sunman502

Never understood some of those Buzzfeed survey and quizzes questions either :/
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Pregnant sims in the Sims 2 are no joke! Their needs go down so fast...
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Chocolate cake
    Nobody’s quite like you. You have the ability to change people's hearts just by your sweetness and warm personality.
  • DragonmasterleoDragonmasterleo Posts: 294 Member
    wow, 2047 pages. That's impressive
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    @DeKay I just noticed that you have exactly 70000 posts! That's a lot.
    DeKay I just noticed that you have exactly 70000 posts! That's a lot.

Woooo! Nice!
    832XG3D.gif
    edited February 2021
    here's one I'm trying, and I think the results will be funny because I think the whole idea of a "kids' menu" is a crock of steaming Boy-Cow Poo anyway.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sheldonstinson/choose-your-favorite-foods-and-well-reveal-how-ma-82n6k8rl10

Haha, not accurate at all, but no surprise there.

oh wow, never mind. It's completely random. I took it a second time with the exact same answers and went from 1 kid to 6 kids! LOL

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited February 2021
    here's one I'm trying, and I think the results will be funny because I think the whole idea of a "kids' menu" is a crock of steaming Boy-Cow Poo anyway.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sheldonstinson/choose-your-favorite-foods-and-well-reveal-how-ma-82n6k8rl10

LOL, this should be today's Q Q. But it seems like it has to be some kinda live thing?? XD

I'll edit it.

This is the link to the quiz: https://www.buzzfeed.com/perpetua/order-from-a-kids-menu

Seems about right tho. XD
    SR2pv65.png
    832XG3D.gif

LOL, this should be today's Q Q. But it seems like it has to be some kinda live thing?? XD

I'll edit it.

This is the link to the quiz: https://www.buzzfeed.com/perpetua/order-from-a-kids-menu

realized that after the fact, hope I fixed it. Wouldn't waste time with it though because seriously. First I was having 1 kid, then with the same answers, 6? HAHAHA Neither is right.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited February 2021

I'll edit it.

realized that after the fact, hope I fixed it. Wouldn't waste time with it though because seriously. First I was having 1 kid, then with the same answers, 6? HAHAHA Neither is right.

Are you sure with the same answers but you got different results...? Hmmm. I did it again with the same answers and got the same result.
    832XG3D.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top