Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Google Translate mafia take 2 (Town Win PG. 29)

Comments

• Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    The song just hit D1 in my game, so I'll try it today. Unless xD really starts playing very badly

I will not vote for the song today because it died first in my game. Unless it looks like a mafia.

Are you saying this because you're Song's friend?

I do not have a partner and I would not mind getting a song tomorrow if it plays weird.

Don't you think song is weird enough? So much so that DeKay was really firmly against Song?

Yes, I think Song was a bit suspicious, but I think he probably couldn’t have killed Dekay last night. Sure, IF he had a partner, they could have committed murder, but they would not have known Dekay's role. Also, we will still need to find Song's partner.

With about half of that list of garbage-based roles, the chances that only one Mafia is small. I would say that the probability of at least 1 or 2 more dirt is more likely at the moment.
    I saw a team of Broncos and Pandora. Or maybe a Song and Nush group? Or maybe Mouse was there too. Honestly, I do not trust any of you xD

Look I could see a nush / song group. Nush jumped on my tuti voice yesterday after not saying much about it and saying nothing today to help and made more posts.
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Vote: Pandora

And no, it’s not to protect the Song or whatever. Song may still be bad, but I can't see why DeKay won't imprison him because he also doesn't have a good reading in the city.

Pandora seemed a little deficient. It's not talkative like last time and it didn't help much.

What are you current thoughts right now? What about your thoughts on Nush or Song?
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    The song just hit D1 in my game, so I'll try it today. Unless xD really starts playing very badly

I will not vote for the song today because it died first in my game. Unless it looks like a mafia.

Are you saying this because you're Song's friend?

I do not have a partner and I would not mind getting a song tomorrow if it plays weird.

Don't you think song is weird enough? So much so that DeKay was really firmly against Song?

Yes, I think Song was a bit suspicious, but I think he probably couldn’t have killed Dekay last night. Sure, IF he had a partner, they could have committed murder, but they would not have known Dekay's role. Also, we will still need to find Song's partner.

With about half of that list of garbage-based roles, the chances that only one Mafia is small. I would say that the probability of at least 1 or 2 more dirt is more likely at the moment.

Yes, just rubbish is unlikely. However, Song could be a serial killer. Or it could be the city. Just because DeKay suspects him does not have to make it garbage.
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

I saw a team of Broncos and Pandora. Or maybe a Song and Nush group? Or maybe Mouse was there too. Honestly, I do not trust any of you xD

Look I could see a nush / song group. Nush jumped on my tuti voice yesterday after not saying much about it and saying nothing today to help and made more posts.

I also saw a Nush / Song team. The only thing that bothers me is the Nush that DeKay read at the end of the day. I'm not sure if I want to kill him. Also, it deceived him earlier.

DeKay thought Nush was urban by the end of the day.

But yes, I would like to hear some thoughts from Mouse and Nush. The Broncos can say a little more, too.

I also saw a Nush / Song team. The only thing that bothers me is the Nush that DeKay read at the end of the day. I'm not sure if I want to kill him. Also, it deceived him earlier.

But you said it just because DeKay read someone as something - he does not. So what is it? Why are you so inclined to follow DeKay while reading Nush but not read a song?

DeKay also saw song as dirt - so what is it?
    It is lost in translation. I’m not sure if Nush would want to kill DeKay, that’s what I mean.

But yes, I would like to hear some thoughts from Mouse and Nush. The Broncos can say a little more, too.

I agree with that, I think we need some more people to talk about ideas and thoughts.
    And all I can say is that DeKay probably blocked Song. So he can't kill her. And I feel like if Nush was her partner, she would not be. But he could be wrong, of course.

• tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    bella i wonder as anyone asked for a replacement yet
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
    And all I can say is that DeKay probably blocked Song. So he can't kill her. And I feel like if Nush was her partner, she would not be. But he could be wrong, of course.

I do not know, but if Song was at the moment either SK or Dirt, why are we not leaving town now? If we leave SK as possible - and the jailer is gone - chances are we have no idea if we have another role blocker. This means that two cities overnight are not a ...

Hard to explain, lol.
    If I were a mafia, I would not kill the person most suspicious of me and not the person reading me town. Maybe I will kill someone to put me in the middle. Obviously, it depends on the game and on the players and partners.

Hard to explain, lol.
    If I were a mafia, I would not kill the person most suspicious of me and not the person reading me town. Maybe I will kill someone to put me in the middle. Obviously, it depends on the game and on the players and partners.

Which is Mouse, Broncos and Pandora. They were all suspicious and DeKay read at some point.

Hard to explain, lol.

Okay but that turns out to be an annoying excuse. One that everyone can lie about when in fact it's a mafia. I just think we should not leave that possibility alone.

For now I will leave my voice as it is but I want to hear from others and hopefully soon we can!

I do not know, but if Song was at the moment either SK or Dirt, why are we not leaving town now? If we leave SK as possible - and the jailer is gone - chances are we have no idea if we have another role blocker. This means that two cities overnight are not a ...

However, we cannot be sure. Unless you know something we don't know?

What if Song is the city?

However, we cannot be sure. Unless you know something we don't know?

What if Song is the city?

I definitely know nothing more than what has been said here. This whole game is totally like it would be if we had no power roles to get new information overnight. Not many people articulate their ideas - it's hard to know if that was the case.

What if Song is a city? What if Song is SK? What if you noticed that you had turned the city upside down? What if Nush changes the city? What if you know I'm landing in town? What if .... It's all if.
    Ok, I feel like we are running in circles.

Let's wait for others to appear.

Ok, I feel like we are running in circles.

Let's wait for others to appear.

Yes it is much harder when there are only two of us XD
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    The nush theory is interesting, I could see it was really more than Pandora. I do not know, Pandora seems to be city to me, but I probably do not know her well enough to know her as scum. I think my biggest suspects would be mouse, song, maybe Nush, I'm not sure in what order

Why do I doubt
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

And no, it’s not to protect the Song or whatever. Song may still be bad, but I can't see why DeKay won't imprison him because he also doesn't have a good reading in the city.

Pandora seemed a little deficient. It's not talkative like last time and it didn't help much.

What are you current thoughts right now? What about your thoughts on Nush or Song?

The song is suspected of killing Dikai. Nush is strangely quiet, but I don't know if they're acting like idiots.
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member

The song is suspected of killing Dikai. Nush is strangely quiet, but I don't know if they're acting like ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

maybe i could replace nush bella
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤

The song is suspected of killing Dikai. Nush is strangely quiet, but I don't know if they're acting like ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Do they act the way they like? XD What about everyone? What do you think about everything so far?