Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Google Translate mafia take 2 (Town Win PG. 29)

Comments

• Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    I think we really need to look at who DeKay thought. I want to look at her past posts and really try to read on the lines there. I believe she was the most suspicious about Broncos and song.

Broncos and Song - what are your current thoughts on everything?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    74 / 5000
    Translation results
    at least someone is talking. Thanks for the mouse.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    I think we really need to look at who DeKay thought. I want to look at her past posts and really try to read on the lines there. I believe she was the most suspicious about Broncos and song.

I am still very worried about the Broncos. I am still harassed by their vote today and I feel that this may be the candidate who killed DeKay. I think the mouse may have killed DeKay as well, as it's a bit suspicious.

I don't know about Nish or Kiro. Kiro was just silent and didn't say weight. Nosh had already spoken but it had no effect on me.

You are now 50/50, Pandora. You have spoken but you have not done as foolishly as I said. I can see him because of the translation. I don’t think people say much because they have to keep it through Google Translate.
    they/he
    xSongx wrote: »

I am still very worried about the Broncos. I am still harassed by their vote today and I feel that this may be the candidate who killed DeKay. I think the mouse may have killed DeKay as well, as it's a bit suspicious.

I don't know about Nish or Kiro. Kiro was just silent and didn't say weight. Nosh had already spoken but it had no effect on me.

You are now 50/50, Pandora. You have spoken but you have not done as foolishly as I said. I can see him because of the translation. I don’t think people say much because they have to keep it through Google Translate.

Can you explain what you think is suspicious about Broncos? Ready to vote for the Broncos today?

You are less trying to find the mafia.
    they/he

Can you explain what you think is suspicious about Broncos? Ready to vote for the Broncos today?

Yes, I can vote for the Broncos today. His vote to Totti felt pressure yesterday, as I said before.
    they/he

You are less trying to find the mafia.

I don’t want to hate. This is the translation. I think you could be the city
    they/he
    DeKay wrote: »
    Ah, I think Tuti and Broncos might be cities though.

My first thought yesterday was that the song was not that bad but Tuti was suspicious. DeKay did not agree with me on both bills and now that he was driving around town - I could have heard. At the end of the day, DeKay had the feeling that the Broncos were a city and ended up with a suspicion of the unique song.

I will vote for this for the moment, and sleep. I will read more carefully and see if this changes in the morning.

VOTE: SONG
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    There seems to be something wrong with Broncos that is quieter than usual. Also, Dekay was suspicious of Song, even though he was suspicious of it. If I pick one of them to qualify, I'll pick the Broncos, but I'll be good at eliminating Song tomorrow. I think it could be Broncos SK, because as far as I know, nobody advocates for them. He or his partner is confused with Google Translate.

I know this for a while now, but I love the third party and really hoped I would get this game in SK, but no. I was more busy than I expected and probably would not have played if I had known so much.
    I forgot Decky's suspicions about mice and maybe he could do the same. I really think Song or Mouse killed Dekey
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    There seems to be something wrong with Broncos that is quieter than usual. Also, Dekay was suspicious of Song, even though he was suspicious of it. If I pick one of them to qualify, I'll pick the Broncos, but I'll be good at eliminating Song tomorrow. I think it could be Broncos SK, because as far as I know, nobody advocates for them. He or his partner is confused with Google Translate.

I know this for a while now, but I love the third party and really hoped I would get this game in SK, but no. I was more busy than I expected and probably would not have played if I had known so much.
    I forgot Decky's suspicions about mice and maybe he could do the same. I really think Song or Mouse killed Dekey

When I'm a mob, I usually don't kill people who suspect me. I usually kill those who are a threat and cannot be traced back to me. Also, I usually leave Dekay alive the first night so that they have a better chance to play. If I were a mafia, I wouldn't have killed Dekay.
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

When I'm a mob, I usually don't kill people who suspect me. I usually kill those who are a threat and cannot be traced back to me. Also, I usually leave Dekay alive the first night so that they have a better chance to play. If I were a mafia, I wouldn't have killed Dekay.

Do you think Song could have done that?
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    out for the night. Hopefully tomorrow will be a calmer day.

*not translating this part* wow it's amazing how much easier it seems so far, to get through Malay and Finnish, than it was through Arabic and Shona. Might actually be able to participate better this time.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Day two vote count:

Pandora v. Song

Song (1) - Pandora

Long list, I know :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    RIP DeKay

He probably arrested Song last night because he was his biggest suspicion. So I doubt Song killed him, but it could be his partner who killed or a serial killer.

Plus, at the end of the day, DeKay no longer suspects the Broncos. He said he thought he and Tuti were a city.

I also kind of suspect Pandora and I think I agree with that.

However, he was not too suspicious of Mouse.

I think it could be Pandora or Nush. The song can be bad too.
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

Vote: Pandora

And no, it’s not to protect the Song or whatever. Song may still be bad, but I can't see why DeKay won't imprison him because he also doesn't have a good reading in the city.

These are my EMMMs: Tuti, Broncos and Nush. Yes, I know they are like side by side on the list. Do not ask it. I do not know.

Vote: Nush

These are his EMMs and he voted for Nush. But yes, he eventually thought the Broncos and Tuti were the city. Nush who he wasn't sure.

Song
    Mouse
    DeKay
    Tuti?
    Broncos
    Nush
    Pandora
    Caro

Who wasn't working so hard? It's about 24 hours now, so there's no reason for a long silence

DeJay and Pandora were as powerful as I think.

Song, Mouse, Caro, Broncos, and Tuti: Which of these doesn't work best and why?

I go down to select Song or Mouse. I feel that Rat can be the city and I still doubt Song.

He was very suspicious of Song, still a little Mouse but not so much.

I think Tuti is the most urban person at the moment. Mouse and song just disappeared so it was a bit suspicious. I do not know much about Pandora and Nush.

I see Pandora or Nush killing him tbh.

Since no one cares about my Nush's voice, they can be either city killers or serial killers.

So I choose Song.

Vote: Song

tenor.gif?itemid=5482488

However, Nush may be a serial killer because no one bothered that vote with them.

Pandora looks natural to me. Totti looks odd but it could not be anything. DeKay seems to be the norm, either. I don’t know much about the Karoo. I don’t take anything from anyone. Only Totti does not call the suspects.

But there were ways to remember that no one would suspect, right? There must be at least two villains.

Yes, there should be more than two and more. Do you have more than one anxiety?

What do you mean by anxiety?

It means suspicion.

Wow, it worked!

I'm suspicious of Song and Pandora. And now the Broncos' voice is weird.

Pandora's suspicion

I think tuti, Caro and Nush, maybe rats are good. I may be wrong when it comes to Tuti tho.

Hmm, I guess I read Nush a little bit, so killing him is not that good.

Yes, I am quite happy with my vote for Pandora, I think.

I think Tuti is the most urban person at the moment. Mouse and song just disappeared so it was a bit suspicious. I do not know much about Pandora and Nush.

What do you think about Tuti that most cities have seen so far? I’m really surprised she hasn’t had any doubts yet.

The last time he posted a suspicious message quickly.

He looks frustrated that we can not understand him, so it makes him look a little better.
    Thank you for ur quetson pandi im. I’m not sure how much the mob still needs me here, with most people. I don’t think it’s always good to go in the womb

I don’t think going back to the uterus is a good idea. Ha! I don't understand the rest of your post?

It takes a lot of people here before I decide what I think is the mob

Shes also sent it, although shes said he needed a lot of people before he could be suspicious. Isn’t this something new for him, as he usually casually voted for D1?
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    Well, I’m actually going to sleep right now. I have to get up early. In the morning I read what others say.

At the moment, my main curator is Tutti, I don’t know what to think about anyone else right now.

Does that mean you have doubts about Tutik?

I’m a little skeptical of Tuti, of course I’m not 100%, but I’m not 50/50 either.

What do you think about Tuti that most cities have seen so far? I’m really surprised she hasn’t had any doubts yet.

The last time he posted a suspicious message quickly.
    Well, I’m actually going to sleep right now. I have to get up early. In the morning I read what others say.

At the moment, my main curator is Tutti, I don’t know what to think about anyone else right now.
    Also, Pandora, I like how you focus on different Tuti but you have not played with me before and feel very normal that I chose very early? Why? Did your mafia friends say it's normal for me to do that?

I'm sorry, I don't have any friends. I was even more skeptical of Tuti’s difference, because the last game I saw Tuti acted recklessly and sounded basic - he usually does that when he’s in town. It looks like it will be something else now.

I know early voting will have more reactions.
    Vote: Broncos

Let's see how it goes.

What about the Broncos still suspected?

I usually think of the people of the Broncos, but he said that what he has said so far is confusing.
    Sorry, I can not start much, I decided to wait until tonight to start writing 3 pages planned due for tonight

The Broncos haven’t really said anything yet. I can't see anything important.
    Except, say they couldn’t do it before because they have papers. Isn't this normal?
    Well, I read everything. I have to agree with Caro that I don’t think Song would be a good choice for today. I’m re-evaluating D2, but for now I’m getting a little visual reading from the song.

I know a small town from Dekai right now, but I’m not entirely sure because I’ve never played with him before.

Tuti I doubt it, but not completely.

Nush looks a little different - but that can only be based on translation.

Mouse, Caro, Broncos I still haven’t felt any of this.

Sorry about the big date, but yes, Pandora is focused on Tuti, now we know the city. He defends Song and Broncos a bit. Maybe a little suspicious of Nush?

In general, he did not say much about other players.

The man now I have no one to talk to...

Waiting for Americans and Canadians to wake up

tenor.gif?itemid=14273286

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

Do you think Song could have done that?

I do not know