Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥ Illusie's Showcase ♥♥

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    The two builds and the household are lovely! :) Payton is pretty and Koda is cute!
    Little Shore Haven is a lovely tiny living home! :) Very nice homely exterior design, warm natural wood walls, and pretty flower box windows and lavender along home edges! Very nice chess area on the porch. The outdoors dining, grill and gardening area is very nice! Sims will enjoy meals in the outdoors air. The interior furnishings and open plan layout is very nice! The wood flooring is calming and very nice wood textured furnishings. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel and enjoy using the computer on the study desk in the study. Very lovely restful bedroom colours.
    Matsunoki Restaurant is a lovely Asian restaurant! :) Very beautiful Asian exterior design, roofing and architecture! The interior dining tables area is lovely! Very pretty cherry blossom wall art. The candle lamps are very nice on the table tops. Very nice design of the bar area! The drinks shelves and drink racks are very nice on the walls. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having drinks from the bar. Very lovely kotatsu table fireplace area! The pink blossoms are pretty on the table. The aroma of the incense will be lovely filling the room. Sims will enjoy dining near the warmth of the fire. The tea drinking area is pretty! Sims will enjoy having cups of tea there. The outside area with the platform steps on the sides is very creatively great! The lilypads and lanterns ponds in the corner nooks are pretty!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Thank you very much for the detailed comments, @rosemow. I love reading them <3
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @illusie

Peyton and Koda are adorable and who wouldn't exchange the city life to live in such a cute house with such a beautiful animal by her side :) Plus as Peyton has the Renaissance Aspiration I am sure she will be able to adapt to her new home and way of life no matter how hot headed she is :)

Matsunoki Restaurant is stunning and the exterior design so reminds me of WA in the 3 series. I love the little structure next to water with those cute little water lanterns. The interior is beautifully decorated and I love the Kotatsu table area and little tea room which are lovely touches to the build. Snowy is one of my favorite expansion packs and all my sims can ski and often visit the Onsen bath houses and eat out in wonderful restaurants such as this :)<3

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @illusie, I love your newest sims, Adriana, Meiying and Peyton, their outfits fit each one so nicely and they're all so different. And Koda is a cutie! So nice that you participated in a gift exchange with Bree. The house you built for her is so adorable! The yard is so inviting and I'm loving the color scheme on the outside. And Matsunoki Restaurant looks awesome -- it is so authentic looking. Well done!

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Awesome sims as usual <3
    Little Shore Haven is a very cute home <3
    Matsunoki Restaurant is gorgeous <3
    @SPARKY1922 thank you very much for the awesome comments. I love the Snow Escape EP as well. I hope you and your sims have fun with my restaurant in your game!

@soocoolsim thank you. It was a lot of fun to be part of the giftexchange.

@AIRIS6962 thank you my friend <3
    Vance Parales
    Traits: Dance Machine, Bro, Foodie
    Aspirations: Party Animals
    Download

02-10-21-10-30-41-am_orig.png
    befunky-collageparanomalsim1_orig.jpg
    Kayson Lugo
    Traits: Romantic, Art Lover, Noncommittal
    Aspirations: Serial Romantic
    Download

02-10-21-10-30-30-am_orig.png
    befunky-collageparanomalsim2pink_orig.jpg
    Zachery Denson
    Traits: Active, Glutton, Art Lover
    Aspiration: Master Mixologist
    Download

03-04-21-8-18-44-am_orig.png
    befunky-collage-newkitoutfts1_orig.jpg
    Thank you very much @rosemow

Wonderful trio of sims! I love how you combined the outfits on each one of them <3
    @AIRIS6962 thank you very much!
    edited March 2021
    @illusie

I laughed when I saw Kayson Lugo he so reminds me of almost every romeo that bugged me in my younger days when living abroad lol So he is very realistic with his serial romantic designation :)

Vance Parales defo has the look of a total party sim which would probably work well with Kayson Lugo out on the town while Zachery serves them both their drinks :)

Zachery Denson is also a very nice sim with aspiration/traits that I would never think to put together myself but when I look at how you have designed your sim it makes total sense :)

@SPARKY1922 thank you! lol at your comments about Kayson. You are right Kayson and Vance can have fun while Zachery serves them drinks. I also thought art lover would be an unusual trait for this combination of traits, but I liked it. Glad to hear you think it makes sense too! Thank you for the lovely comments! <3
    3Jetas
    Pictures
    Download

A starwars inspired family home.

4m8tXgM.png
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Awesome Star Wars build, you've really mastered this theme here :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @masajo, you really think so? lol I never watched a starwars movie! I just let the items from the pack inspire me. Thansk for the huge compliment! <3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    3Jetas is a lovely family home for Batuu! :) Very great exterior design! The dome roofing and vent style windows look great! Very nice back patio pool and outdoors dining and bbq areas. The Batuu Star Wars themed furnishings used in the interior looks great! Very nice type of doors used! The wall and paved stone floor textures look nice and suit the home type very well! Very nice sitting area in the living room for sims to enjoy reading books and watching tv.The bunk beds are great in the kids bedrooms!
    Thank you very much @rosemow <3
    @illusie

3Jetas is simply awesome the exterior/interior has a look and feel of Batuu and OS as well so not overpowering either way. The interior is really tastefully decorated and there is ample room for a family. I have just welcomed Indiana Jones and Laura Croft to their new home in OS :)<3

N262bb3.png
    @SPARKY1922 thank you for sharing the screenshot! It looks good in your game. Plenty of space for a growing family. Thanks on the compliments on my house.
    I'm working on another star wars house for a small family with who I was playing (before I took a sims break due to being busy with college). Working on 3Jetas makes me want to play with my Star Wars family again.
    @illusie

I just wish we would have gotten a full world for star wars now but as we didn't I settled for a tiny area of OS where the lots I use are Batuu style but fit in with OS too so your new build is awesome for that. You can see the little area in os in my map view along with one steampunk house I am also partial to lol I have changed the roof to an orange color so it fits in around the other houses there..

8qODP6W.jpg

Then I changed Strangerville to have a Batuu presence there as well keeping the lower area of the town for Strangerville resident and the top area of the map for Batuu sims..

ugTzXiU.jpg
    @SPARKY1922 that looks wonderful

Super cute, dear @illusie ! I love how you combined colors in and out <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top