Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    anyone know who jessie is? i got a friend request but have to be cautious since not only does mom not know i have a account but i didn't know i would have to keep it cause of online downloads.

Jessie is @mintycupcake

thanks i kinda thought it was minty but like i said case theres so much mom doesn't know i have to be extra cautious.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    If anyone visits my island while I'm at work today... Can you please let me know what my turnip price is? Haha.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    If anyone visits my island while I'm at work today... Can you please let me know what my turnip price is? Haha.

63 bells
    edited February 2021
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

63 bells

@dreamerz13 Thanks!!! I'm trying to keep track, but not upset I have to miss that pricing LoL
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    The snow is starting to disappear!
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I'm probably the only person who still loves the snow. I'll be sad when it melts
    edited February 2021
    I'm probably the only person who still loves the snow. I'll be sad when it melts

I'm torn on it. I like it, but my island looks sooooo much better without it cuz of the tropical theme hahaha. But looks best when the grass turns dark green in mid summer

I'm looking forward to the cherry blossoms though
    Yeah I love the snow but I'm also looking forward to all the upcoming events. I missed a lot of the cherry blossom festival and bunny day last year. Then I had to rush through the wedding event because I waited until the last minute. Plus I miss having my character wear her cute spring and summer clothes. 😄
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    anyone know who jessie is? i got a friend request but have to be cautious since not only does mom not know i have a account but i didn't know i would have to keep it cause of online downloads.

Jessie is mintycupcake

thanks i kinda thought it was minty but like i said case theres so much mom doesn't know i have to be extra cautious.

Yup, that's me! Sorry, I meant to add you right after you came over, but I can be pretty forgetful at times.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited February 2021

Jessie is mintycupcake

Yup, that's me! Sorry, I meant to add you right after you came over, but I can be pretty forgetful at times.

its alright. i just like to be cautious since there were pirates in the past. alex told me it was you. then i hit accept,

Jessie is mintycupcake

i get it i fogot i made a story thread. .................til tonight. its a year old.

Jessie is mintycupcake

its alright. i just like to be cautious since there were pirates in the past. alex told me it was you. then i hit accept,

Yay, now we are game friends!

Jessie is mintycupcake

i get it i fogot i made a story thread. .................til tonight. its a year old.

Haha,oh man 😅
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Jessie is mintycupcake

Yay, now we are game friends!

Jessie is mintycupcake

Haha,oh man 😅

whats your in game name?
    Yeah I love the snow but I'm also looking forward to all the upcoming events. I missed a lot of the cherry blossom festival and bunny day last year. Then I had to rush through the wedding event because I waited until the last minute. Plus I miss having my character wear her cute spring and summer clothes. 😄

I missed it last year too. I didn't get the he until after the Easter event had ended
    @mintycupcake let me know when you're online and I'll pick up those posters. I saw your message the other day but when I tried to come over there was interference and I only had a few min so I didn't get to try again lol
    @mintycupcake let me know when you're online and I'll pick up those posters. I saw your message the other day but when I tried to come over there was interference and I only had a few min so I didn't get to try again lol

Hey, I'll jump on right now!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

don't jump you'll break your console.

I'd be so mad! 😖
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

I'd be so mad! 😖

you know i was kidding right? :)
    mintycupcake let me know when you're online and I'll pick up those posters. I saw your message the other day but when I tried to come over there was interference and I only had a few min so I didn't get to try again lol

I'd be so mad! 😖

Haha, yes, don't worry, so was I :smiley:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    mintycupcake let me know when you're online and I'll pick up those posters. I saw your message the other day but when I tried to come over there was interference and I only had a few min so I didn't get to try again lol

I'd be so mad! 😖

i actually did break a joycon by dropping it remember?

I'd be so mad! 😖

I do! Glad you were able to get it fixed!

I had an incident where I put a new screen protector on my Switch and a few days later one of my cats walked across the screen. It left a big deep scratch! 😱 Needless to say, I was not impressed with that screen protector!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Thursday's going to be a fun day! Animal Crossing update and Sims 4 anniversary surprise. Yay!

I'd be so mad! 😖

I do! Glad you were able to get it fixed!

I had an incident where I put a new screen protector on my Switch and a few days later one of my cats walked across the screen. It left a big deep scratch! 😱 Needless to say, I was not impressed with that screen protector!

i had no idea a screen protector doesn't protect everything.
    ifinally found treasre today.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top